OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

Ok, I know I am reallly late into the game, but if I can join, it would be spiffy.

Name: Frost
Race: Saiya-jin
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 135-140
Bio: Saiya-jin that hates the Rojin with a passion, family killed by a band of Rojin
Description: Looks very similar to Goku, with a different hair style. It turns out, he is a decendant of him.
Personality: Cocky at times, and is a very skilled warrior

thats my stuff I dont know about the stats on the amount of power that is allowed to be spread.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=teal]Li: [i]teleports from nowhere[/i] blanka you attacked a girl :eek: you wussie

Blanka: hey I was bet $50 to do it

Li: All right anyway whats been happening since I've been training in anticipation for this fight against the rojins

Blanka: well...........[/color]

Blanka: Well, let's see. I'm GOING to train at a level that you cannot image, so I suggest you fuc* off.

Li: What? Is that anyway to talk you your kin?

Blanka: UGH! FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU ARE [i]NOT[/i] MY KIN!

[i]Bringing his right hand downwards shraply, Li found a ki blast right in his face. Hurling off into the distance, miles away, Li was gone. Blanka sighed viciously, before turning to his copy.[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
For the last time Red XIII, find your own storyline to work on, NOT intuding on someone else's.

As Godric looks at his opponent he quickly realizes who it is
X-Cruika, he dodges a Ki blast and speeds up to hit him in the gut, but is hit by 2 knees. The battle rages for about an hour when X finally hits Godric with a special attack. X-Cruika gets reasdy to finish Godric off when Godric awakens in a sweaty panic.

Godric: Some Dream!

Godric continues training.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][color=teal]Blanka: hey I was bet $50 to do it[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

RedXIII, that was an IRL bet. :p Craig and I made a bet. I said Raiha was gonna be really cheap and heal herself after maybe about two posts. Craig said she would do it right away. And, as you saw, she did it right away. :p :p

Saiyan_Metroid, who the Hell are you talking to?

Cruizr and Suzuku continue training as so far their power has not risen any...

Cruizr: Were not getting anywhere...

Suzuku: I know...we need a new methos...we only have 2 days left before the war and we still arent strong enough...

Cruizr: But with what i had X-Ray go get may give us the advantage we need...

Suzuku: awesome...but what will we do until then?

Cruizr: Perhaps maditation to focus our fighting spirit...we have fought enough...the only way to get stronger is to meditate...

Suzuku: ok...

With that, Cruizr and Suzuku go into a meditation training...
------------------------
Never posted stats:

Cruizr/Suzuku(our stats are exactly the same):
Strength: 6,725
Speed: 3,000
Defense: 3,000
Ki:1,250

Fused stats:
Strength: 13,450
Speed: 6,000
Defense: 6,000
Ki: 2,500

Cruka Oozuru Stats:
Strength: 134,500
Speed: 60,000
Defense: 60,000
Ki: 25,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]
Saiyan_Metroid, who the Hell are you talking to? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]He's talking to himself...:devil: And BTW.......incase you didn't read that particular post in Z Warriors...Laporins regenerate in half the time Sayjian's do....
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Raiha: *sigh* Pagaroth...what can I do?

[i]She continued her solo flight, ingoring everything around her but the rushing wind.......The magic hummed deeply inside her veins and she let loose...[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]It still shouldn't be INSTANT. :p Nyah! Blast.... I wish Craig would post................................. He was online today, and...uh......didn't. Because I'm fresh outta ideas on this RPG.....O.o;;;;; [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]It wasn't! There was what? A two hour pause between his post and mine. :D And I did lie there for about a half an hour...so it wasn't exactly instant......:angel:[/COLOR]

Alderaan and his friends, having decided against penetrating the city, were now back at their secret headquarters, training intensely in their stolen gavity simulator. Giant gorilla-like monsters were the order of the day, as mouth blasts accompanied ape-like howls of frustration. The anger at having theri plans foiled because of chain of command orders mainfested itself into rage, their power incresing every minute....

Suzuku: ..................[I]Thats strange...I'm having a vision! ...It's...It's from the war! The war which'll happen in a couple of days! :eek: Concentrate...I gotta see more...[/I]

Cruizr: ..................[I]Thats strange...I'm having a vision! ...It's...It's from the war! The war which'll happen in a couple of days! :eek: Concentrate...I gotta see more...[/I]

[I]Both of them opened their eyes and looked at each other...[/I]

Suzuku: :wow: Did you see that too? :wow:

Cruizr: :wow: Yeah... :wow:

[I]Both of them get back to mediatating...[/I]

Man this is getting reeeeeeeeeeeeeelly tedious....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt: More!

Matt takes a moment to eat a quick meal, then back to training again. He accelerates his training by turning the gravity up to 400.

Matt: This should be enough. Must be ready....

He starts training again, with new difficulty.

Cruizr and Suzuku fall over as their maditation ended early...

Cruizr: Aww man...we only uped or stats 250...

Suzuku: Hey though...were stronger thanbefore...

Cruizr: Yeah...where the heck is X-Ray? Shouldnt he be back by now?

Suzuku: How am i supposed to kno? I don even kw what you sent him out for...

Cruizr tells Suzuku

Suzuku: :eek: :wow: :eek: :wow:

Cruizr: Yup...

They go outside and start training once more, to insure their ready for the coming War...

Cruizr: Wow, 250 really is more than we gave credit!

Suzuku: Yeah, this should be a sinch...

A few yards away, a Pod hits, leaving a giant crator...

Cruizr: X-Ray?

A Rojin steps out with 7 objects...

Suzuku: OMG!!! WTG X-RAY!

(Dont worry...we wont wish for immortality or nothing like that)

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha whirled upwards in her flight, then turned as Siren nearly bowled her over.[/i]

Siren: RAIHA!

Raiha: What? Did I do something?

Siren: Did you feel that............energy?

Raiha: That would be Blanka showing off for himself.[/COLOR]

The low bass rumble of heavy body-blows sounded out through the stolen grav-simulator. Thudding and grunts dominated the air, occasionally joined by a roar and then the sound of superheated air expanding. Every now and again a single command would be shouted by a dominant voice, and for a while the fighting would stop. But only for a while.

Alderaan was fairly pleased with his group, though they were no-where near to his strength. Still, they were good to practice with, now that the anticipation of the pitched battle was reaching a level of tension few of them had felt.( a fever-pitch, you could say? geddit? pitched batlle?....don't worry)

Abruptly he struck the Rojiin nearest to him across the cheek, and on the return stroke backhanded the one behind.
Training was on again....

POST CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!

My stats if i am allowed in, are

Speed: 3,000
Strength:2,000
Ki:2,500
Defense:2,500

----------------------------

Frost meditates near Blanka, and feels his amazaing energy. Opens his eyes only once more. Then closes them again, resuming his meditation for the upcomming war he has heard about so much.

What, you all need me to hold your ****in hands or something? Now, Blanka's going to be getting into a bit of trouble, and I don't want anyone, ANYONE, interferring in anyway. Stay out of the fight, and keep away from the area. Do not watch the fight, or anything of that kind. And please, do not follow my idea, just carry on as you are. Only a bit longer, then you'll all get what you want, I promise.
Oh, and Vegitto4, you know your more than welcome to join bro.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blanka flew along over the mountains, looking for a new training spot since his fans stole his last one. He flew along when something caught his attention. A saiyan stood on the mountain. Blanka immediately noticed the tatoo on his shoulder, and his completely black eyes.

Blank: Huh......... what's up with him?

Craig: He's a Rojin slave.......... he fled to the mountains and promised to serve them, in the hope that they could turn them into a Rojin.

Blanka: Can they?

Craig: No, but as long as they believe it, they'll do anything for the Rojin's.

Blanka flew slowly towards the saiyan. He saiyan smiled, and took to the air. He suddenly flew off.

Blanka: Fair enough, lets play!!!

Blanka's aura exploded around him as he chased after the saiyan, he soon took over him. The saiyan smiled again. He then broke into a hysterical laugh.

Blanka: Something funny??

Saiyan: I'm going to let you in on a little secret. *laughs again* Curiosity is about to kill the saiyan........ *hysterical laughter*

Blanka: What? You? *chuckles madly* Your funny for a complete idiot, honestly you are.

Saiyan: No, not me.......... but them perhaps *points down*

Blanka turned sideways, and looked down. 10-20 Rojin Oozaru's looked up, smiling at Blanka.

Blanka: ............. $hit

Blanka got into a fighting stance, as all the Rojin Oozaru's charged at him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, me and Neil are going to be occupied for a bit, so Raiha, if you would do the honours of starting the war, I'd be very grateful.

[COLOR=royalblue]How much money you got? ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal][i]Raiha turned, her neck snapping slightly and whispered a single name. Cinoris immediatly appeared on her shoulders, dipping his beak slightly.[/i]

Siren: What is it?

Raiha: The Rojins...it's time to fight this...

Cinoris: Old school style.

Siren: YES!!

[i]Triple Teleportation.[/i][/COLOR]

Andrew steps out of the healing pod once again from his training on 500 gravity. He sped up his training as he felt the Rojins power growing. He walked out of the infirmary and into the locker rooms. He pulled on his spandex stuff and then his gloves and boots. He reached in and pulled out his new armour(Vegeta cell saga armour). He then placed his index and middle finger on his forehead and appeared out in the desert somewhere waiting for the Rojin attack.
-------------------------------------
Andrew's new stats:
Strength: 5,700
Speed: 6,200
Defense: 5,700
Ki: 5,200

Frost: Hmmmm, maybe i should trian some more before i actually try and particapate in this fight.

Raiha: Yeah, thst sounds like a good idea, but dont be to long, we might need you against them.

Frost senses Blanka about to fight, and teleports to his training spot, and steps into his chamber. His training resumes at 300x gravity, as he sprints for 4 hours, increases his speed greatly, and then begins deep meditation

----Stats increased----
Speed: 3,700
Strength:2,700
Ki:3,200
Defense:3,200

Aight, I know I'm an on-and-off poster here, but I'm here nonetheless. Would someone *please*;

a) Tell me what's going on
b) Write me into the Story

Thankyu.
------------------------

[I]Juggernaut walks his final step across the sand of the Desert... He is now in some kind of wasteland... The ground is hard and cracked, and the trees are burnt and dead, twisted as if they were writhing in pain at the time of their death... He looks further, and sees a deserted town, derelict buildings and such everywhere... It looks like this place has been scarred with battle... There are a few rotting corpses and skeletons scattered across the streets... These people looked like farmers, people with a smaller power level than most, just trying to live off the land... He shook his head, disgusted by the gracious bloodshed, and waste of life... He walked through the dead streets, making sure not to step on any bodies... He knew that only Rojins would do such a thing, even though he hardly knew what they were...[/I]