OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: .........

Cinoris: *perks head*

Raiha: Nothing.....but they couldn've picked a better name than Blanka.....

Cinoris: Sounds like that fuzzy thing you sleep with...

Raiha: :demon: Say that again...

Cinoris: Nevermind...[/COLOR]

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: .........

Cinoris: *perks head*

Raiha: Nothing.....but they couldn've picked a better name than Blanka.....

Cinoris: Sounds like that fuzzy thing you sleep with...

Raiha: :demon: Say that again...

Cinoris: Nevermind...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, seriously, Craig and I brainstormed for over 5 minutes, and that's the best we could come up with... We had some really ****** options (Hell, Craig and Blank. YOU WANNA TRY AND MAKE A NAME WITH [i]THAT[/i]?!)

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, there's always Crank....but that's code for Crystal Meth, so that's not so good......and then there's Blaig......but that sounds like some twisted French name.....so........er....I guess Blanka isn't that bad......[/COLOR] :demon:

OOC: Hey, since i got really injured and now im healing...does that mean ill come back stronger? and if so, how much?
----------------------------------------------
Cruizr: ...i cant believe i lost...

*Cruizr goes into a deep meditation to focus his power while healing*

Rojin: *telepathicaly* CRUIZR!!! where are you?

Cruizr: *tele* what? oh...you had better get back here, you wont last long out there alone...

Rojin: *tele* You left me to die...

Cruizr: *tele* there was no way i could help, i was too injured...

Rojin: ...

*Cruizr goes back into his medatation*

[I]Juggernaut walks through a massive desert... Aside from his clothes, only a single tattered rag shields him from the howling sandstorm that's coming at him head on... He is carrying a walking stick, which could almost be classed as a tree, due to it's massive size... Juggernaut stops, and looks across the horizon... He sees nothing... The desert seems endless... He cannot remember when it began, nor does he know where it will end. He closes his eyes, and concentrates, hard. After a minute, his eyes snap open, and the sandstorm has stopped... He senses something, and spins around... Nothing is there... He shakes his head, and continues walking ahead... He stops dead in his tracks. There, in front of him, is a massive stone pyramid, sitting in the sand. Juggernaut is baffled... He walks up to it, and touches it... It's solid... Therefore it must be real... He walks around it, keeping his gaze fixed on it.. He takes a step back, and suddenly, there is a great rumbling from below the pyramid... Juggernaut steps back, and the sand around the base of the pyramid begins to slide beneath itself... In a few minutes, the Pyramid begins to raise up out of the ground, forming a massive needle... It's roughly 750 metres up, the pyramid sitting on the very top of it... Juggernaut steps towards it.. He touches the side of the needle, and his hand slips through it, as if it were a liquid... Juggernaut retracts his hand...[/I]

Juggernaut: This... Is this the Spire of Inculta? Is this what I have been searching for?

[I]And with that, Juggernaut slips through the wall, into the spire...[/I]

[I]A flash of light... and another... and one more... after a fearsome battle, the Rojin collapsed, it's guts out of it's body, it's limbs crushed, dead. High above the plain where the Rojin had taken it's last breath was a black warrior, panting slightly as he lowered his hand, hot from fireing ki blasts after ki blast. The plain was filled with craters, blood and dead plant life. But the warrior noticed none of this as he slowly turned away, and started to fly off.[/I]

Warrior: Strange...I would've thought there would've been more...

[I]The warrior, Warlock, shook his head, and dissapeared into the distance...[/I]

Warlock buddy...... no one is strong enough to beat a Rojin by themselves yet. This is a notice to all of you. None of you can take on a Rojin by themselves, save Blanka because he is a fusion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rojin stumbled to his feet. Blood staining his fur, and all parts otherwise. His clothes ripped from him.... he swayed about on his feet.

Blanka kept his harsh gaze, advancing on his opponent. He grinned, he knew there was no chance for his opponent now. He cracked his neck as he beckoned towards the Rojin.

Rojin: What........ what are you? There's no way.... you could have......... gotten so strong.

Blanka said nothing.... but his grin almost doubled in size. The Rojin managed to steady himself, and he got into his battle stance.

Blanka did nothing once again.... he just proceeded to walk towards the Rojin. Suddenly, he phased away. The Rojin panacked...... looking around frantically for Blanka. Suddenly... he was knocked forwards, tripping over a large rock. Behind him now stood Blanka, with his back to him, arm extended, as if he had just elbowed him.

The Rojin supported himself, and managed to get up. Blanka jumped into the air, then swung his body weight round, bringing his left foot round in a mighty swing. He caught the Rojin right in the mouth, his jaw shattering with one loud crack. The right side of his face was in pieces, as he flew across the room, into a mountain. The Rojin flew out towards Blanka. Blanka burst into a laugh.

Blanka took to one knee. An orb of electricity formed around his left hand. He smirked, as he shielded this ball from the Rojin's view. The Rojin came to a few feet away from Blanka, his fist coiled back, ready to attack.

Blanka launched into upward mobility like lightning. He threw his fist upwards, cracking the Rojin right in the chin. There was a loud crack, and a tearing sound, as the Rojin's head was ripped from his shoulders. Blood poured everywhere as the Rojin's body collapsed in a heap...... twitching in several places. The Rojin's head had already collapsed from the force of Blanka's attack, as it sailed over the mountain. Blanka laughed.

Blanka: This power is more than I could ever have imagined!!!!

[SIZE=1][i]Denra watched Blanka, his power staying constant all the time, never weakening. Denra had a headache, the power was too much for his power-sensors.[/i]

Denra: I didn't know that the Pottara Earrings still existed... obviously they do, but where did they get them from?!

[i]Denra continued watching in awe.[/i][/SIZE]

Guest QuickSilver
seifer flew into the place of the battle

seifer: what did i miss

matt: craig and blank fused to form blanka and kicked crap into the rojin

seifer: damn it i missed it:bawl:

blanka: you will see it happen next time:laugh:

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: ...

[i]In a gentle gust of wind, she flew over to Blanka and watched him laugh...Cinoris immediatly took flight and disapeared.[/i]

Raiha: Quite impressive......

Blanka: What's it to you?

Raiha: ...I'm not too fond of Rojins....[/COLOR]

OOC: My friend wanted to join this but he has to use my name
-----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: The Fusion Dance will last a minimum of 5 posts, a max of 15 if battle is still going on
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Cruizr is healed from the battle*

Cruizr: Rojin...im too late...

*Cruizr learns of another way to fuse...the Fusion Dance*

Cruizr: I must find someone to fuse with if we have anyway of surviving against Blanka...

*Cruizr see's someone*

X-Ray: The Fusion Dance huh? hmm...ok, ill do it...as long s its not perminent...

Cruizr: It isnt...we'll have 30 minutes once fused to fight...

X-Ray: Ok, lets do it!

*Cruizr and X-Ray do the fusion dance to become: X-Cruiz*

X-Cruiz Stats:

Strength: 12,500
Speed: 8,000
Defense: 8,000
Ki: 2,500

*X-Cruiz goes to the battle field*

Blanka: So...your back Cruizr?

X-Cruiz: Im not Cruizr anymore...im X-Cruiz...

Blanka: HA, funny...now, stand still so i can beat you...

X-Cruiz: ill make sure you dont beat me...although this reduces my time of fusion to 15 minutes...*goes Oozuru*

X-Cruiz Oozuru:

Strength: 125,000
Speed: 80,000
Defense: 80,000
Ki: 25,000

X-Cruiz: ...i suggest you find a way to go Oozuru if you wish to survive...

Sorry sarge! I'm not trying to start an argument or anything but a few points. I didn't say the Rojin got slower, I just said that I was faster. That was a weak Rojin and how come this fusion can beat the Rojins and no-one else? The last stats I saw of Blanka's were lower than my Oozaru ones.
------------------------------------------------

Andrew just stood and watched the fight.

Andrew: They look like they got this thik handled, I'm gonna head back and heal myself and get on with training for the next big attack on the Rojin's.

Andrew's Auro bursts around him as he leaps into the air. A small crater is left from where he took off.

*X-Cruizr backhands Blanka into a cliff, followed by a Mouth Beam*

Warlock: Ill stop you!!!

*Warlock fires a Multi-fire Ki attack at X-Cruizr*

X-Cruizr: *laughs* is that all you have?

*With that, he releases another Mouth Beam which knocks Warlock deep underground*

X-Cruizr: Nobody can stand my power...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Sorry sarge! I'm not trying to start an argument or anything but a few points. I didn't say the Rojin got slower, I just said that I was faster. That was a weak Rojin and how come this fusion can beat the Rojins and no-one else? The last stats I saw of Blanka's were lower than my Oozaru ones. [/B][/QUOTE]

1) You wouldn't be faster, because the Rojin was faster than you as normal Rojin..... so x10 his power..... and he would still be faster than you.
2) I never said it was a weak Rojin. Fusions can beat it because a fusion's power is multillication of several times the two original warriros max power.
3) Once again, either you cannot read, or your being ignorant. Neil said, that those stats were a percentage of Blanka's true power. PERCENTAGE. He also said Blanka could dip into his power at will, which means he can instantly raise and lower his power. That's why jackass.

-------------------------------------------------
Sure DBZman, your welcome to join. you need:
Name:
Race:
Weight:
Bio:
Description:
Personality:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

1) You wouldn't be faster, because the Rojin was faster than you as normal Rojin..... so x10 his power..... and he would still be faster than you.
2) I never said it was a weak Rojin. Fusions can beat it because a fusion's power is multillication of several times the two original warriros max power.
3) Once again, either you cannot read, or your being ignorant. Neil said, that those stats were a percentage of Blanka's true power. PERCENTAGE. He also said Blanka could dip into his power at will, which means he can instantly raise and lower his power. That's why jackass. [/B][/QUOTE]

The Rojin I was fighting was a weak one which I was fater than. Your fusion thing makes sense and didn't I say I wasn't starting arguments? So less of the remarks son.

OOC: are you sure you want to go by that SS Trunks? if so, this RPG wont last long with my strength...unless you go Oozuru :D
Ill only let this form last for 3 more of my posts :)
-----------------------------------------------
X-Cruiz Newly added(w/ calculator) Stats:

Strength: 801,500
Speed: 280,000
Defense: 280,000
Ki: 35,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]OOC: are you sure you want to go by that SS Trunks? if so, this RPG wont last long with my strength...unless you go Oozuru :D
Ill only let this form last for 3 more of my posts :)
-----------------------------------------------[/B][/QUOTE]
Sorry Cruizr...... I forgot to specify the Rojin fusion rules.

The Rojin's fused power is simply the two max powers of the two Rohin's added together. This is because they can still go Oozaru at will.

Also, Andrew, even the weakest Rojin's have a minumun stat power of 4,000 each stat. By my reckoning that still makes them stronger than you.
-------------------------------------
While X-cruizr is bragging away, Blanka shoots out from the ground, and punches him square in the face, before roundhouse kicking him into the ground.

Blanka: Now you die!!!

Blanka held his left arm out, then his right hand gripped his right wrist in support. His aura exploded around him, as did his power.

Blanka: NITRO CANNON!!!

A huge ball of Orange / Green erupted from Blanka hand, with a nice sparkly tail. It smashed with great force into X-Cruizr. Blanka sheilded his eyes as a huge shockwave sent dust and ash hurdling miles into the air.

While laying on th ground, another Oozuru appears...its Suzuku!!!

Blanka: Ha! like that can beat me!

*Suzuku lifts X-Cruiz to his feet as Blanka sences something...their talking through their minds...but about what*

X-Cruizr: Lets do it...

*Both Oozuru do..The Fusion Dance?!?*

Suzuka: Being Rojin has given us something we can..that other saiyans cannot...

*they put their fingertips together as...a new Oozuru appears*

Blanka: no..way...but no matter, i can still beat them...

X-Cruka: HA! Now what do you say? im back at full power and there nothing you can do now!

X-Cruika's Oozuru Stats:

Strength: 229,000
Speed: 80,000
Defense: 8,0000
Ki: 10,000

OOC: Can you fuse a fusion?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC: Godric appears behind X-Cruika and hits him in the back.

Godric: You wanna fight? Fight with me!

A Green Aura appears around Godric.

Godric: ASAKA BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!