OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys for not posting, i've just had my swimming final's night and soccer training for the last few days- very busy! Boy this thing moved quick....ok, considering i was the first rojiin, i guess i'd better start of our fiendish scheme.....:D

-- - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Alderaan looked about him, and saw devastation and grief in the faces of his elites...he curled his lip in utter contempt, but concealed it from his speech.

"My friends, understand, our fellow rojiins gave their lives in that skirmish so that our plan's first stage could be put into place...were they not distracting the Saiyan warriors, we ourselves would be dead. Weep not at the tally of the dead Rojiin's, but instead rejoice at the number of dead Saiyan's, and turn this sadness into bottled rage. The time will come to release the power of your emotions, but now is not that time. Now we need to be absolutely emotionless - remember the training we did for oh so many years. On my word....conceal your ki's....

Now!"

With that final command from Alderaan, a cloaked posse of Rojin's entered the drainage system of Vegetto's great capital......

OOC: Ok, when are we allowed to up our stats? ive been traning with Suzuku for...i dont know how long, sohow do we know when our stats are being upped? Andhen will the war begin? *waits impatiantly*

Right now! Fires a Kamehameha wave @ Cruizr. NOT!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Godric decides to cut his training short and look at the Rojin army.

??: In 6 days, The Saiyans shall pay for what they did to us.
Godric:*whisper* With that weak army, you'll have to train non-stop.

Godric goes back to his training, when he starts wondering about Suzuku and Cruizr.

Andrew had been meditating for some hours. His auro had begun burning fiecely and it lit up the entire room with a great black. He suddenl;y opened his eyes and got to his feet. He began stretching...............doing a little warm-up before he got on with his excercise. He started flipping around the room landing on his hands and sometimes on his feet.

Andrew: Good warm-up! time to turn it up.

Andrew walked over to the machine and turned it up to 200. He instantly fel to his hands and knees. He begins pushing himself up and then falls back onto his chest. He grits his teeth and pushes with all his power and finally gets onto his knees alone. With all the power in his body he pushes himself onto his feet and takes his stance. He stands there for a moment breathing very hard. He begins to slowly walk around the room and then with a lot of difficulty begins to fly. After some time he tries lifting some weights. First he does the bench press. He slowly lifts the weight with a great struggle, then when he tries bringing it back down it falls on his chest and pushes him down. Andrew lies there for about 10 minutes trying to oush the weight up, moving it about a centremetre every so many seconds. He finally lifts it back onto the bar and then he gets up and clutches his chest.

Andrew: F*cking hell! This is some tough sh*t!

He continues with smaller weights, still with much difficulty.
-----------------------------------------------
Andrew's new stats:
Strength: 3,700
Speed: 4,200
Defense: 3,700
Ki: 3,200

After taking another ki blast, Matt falls to his knees in the gravity chamber. Sweat and blood drip onto the floor, while Matt watches it senslessly (sp?). He grins, becoming exited.

Matt: Nope. That's not my limit either.

He stands to his feet and turns his chin into the air, taking in a deep breath. Releasing it, Matt turns to the center machine and turns the gravity to 250.

Matt: Keep it coming.

He grins and continues his hard training.

[color=teal]Li: I am sorry my dear Raiha but i must now take my leave blank, craig see you on the battlefield

[i]Li flies back to the saiya-jin capital and into a training hall with gravity chambers he opens one walks into it and turns it up to 200. He begins to jog with pretty much ease as he sprints around the chamber[/i]

Li: this setting is far too easy

[i]Li puts the setting up to 300 and immediatly falls to the ground unable to move[/i]

Li: ahh **** to high back to 250

[i]Li slowly rises back up and begins training as hard as he possibly can punching kick and firing ki blasts and dodging them as maximum speed[/I]

Li: hmmm this is great...oh ****

[I]Li's overconfidence soon left him as a blast he forgot about bore deep into his stomach leaving a hole about the size of a snooker ball in him. He falls and the owner lifts him out and puts him in a regeneration tank[/i]

Li: ahh **** too cocky

[i]After a few hours Li get out as good as new and heads back into the chamber[/i]
---------------------------------------------------
Previous Stats
Strength: 2,700
Speed: 2,700
Defense: 2,000
Ki: 2,600

New stats
Strength: 3,300
Speed: 3,300
Defense: 2,600
Ki: 3,200[/color]

Everyone, you can raise stats AFTER a complete training session. A complete training session would be at least a few posts, and uhhhhhhhhh........Red XIII? How many times must we say it? You AREN'T related to Vegetto. Saiyan_Metroid, you raised you stats up way too high. For someone that hasn't truely been in this RPG, you have no right to say you're that strong, power-up or no power-up. And you are far weaker than even a low-class Rojin, so can it. And the war starts in four days.
------------------------
Blanka: "........Li, that idiotic fool. He still thinks we're blood. Fuçkin moron."

Raiha: "Kill him later."

Blanka: "I figured you would want the honors."

Raiha: "I do."

Blanka: :therock: "........Whatever. Now, about that thing you said. Ah, yes. 'I hate it when people automatically think I'm a whøre, just because I talk to Blanka.' I believe that was it. Please explain that, before I have to beat it outta ya." ;)

Blood running down his head, Matt takes a break for sustenance. He turn the gravity back to normal, trying out the feeling he has missed.

Matt: Time for mental preparation.

After his meal, Matt turns the gravity up to 300 and begins meditation. Perhaps he is developing new attacks, or maybe he is training on a foreign plane. Whatever the case, he must be prepared for the upcoming war.

Matt: I wonder how everyone else is doing.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha dropped into an agressive, catlike fighting stance.[/i]

Raiha: Try it. :demon:

Blanka: Do I really want to?

[i]She gritted her teeth and pulled off her outer tunic.....throwing it to the floor, where it created a rather large crater.....[/i][/COLOR]

Cruizr: Hey Suzuku, lets take a break, ok?

Suzuku: Ok, but lets check our max stats first...

*Cruizr/Suzuku power up*

Cruizr: Cool, all our stats have gone up 1000, very good...

Suzuku: You ready to restart our training?

Cruizr: Yup...

*With that, Cruizr and Suzuku go back to their training, ki for ki, punch for punch...*

[I]For hours they faught, exchanging punches, kicks, Ki Blasts, and skills...[/I]

Suzuku: *Wipes some blood from his mouth* Heh...We've been going at this for a long time...Don't you think we should take a break? I can hardly stand up...:D

Cruizr: Yeah...Me too...

[I]Both of them sit back and go to sleep, then after a few more hours, they get back up, ready to battle each other again...[/I]

Suzuku: Hey, I've got an idea...How about...Instead of a normal sparring session, we acually fight each other with our full powers?

Cruizr: No holding back? I like it...:devil:

Suzuku: Let's go. :devil:

---

By the way, what the hell do Rojins look like?

Cruizr and Suzuku lunge at each other punching and kicking

Cruizr: TAKE THIS!!!

*Cruizr gets Suzuku in a strangle hold, Firing KI's from both direction into his head*

Suzuku: Nice try...

*Suzuku gets a point blank and fires his Special at Cruizr's stomach*

Cruizr: ow...

*Cruizr gets up, then starts fireing multi-ki's at Suzuku, while Suzuku starts also, the attacks connecting in mid-air...*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]By the way, what the hell do Rojins look like? [/B][/QUOTE]

A messed-up version of SSJ4
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Blanka's serious eyes adjusted upon Raiha. Shifting to where his eyes locked on to her's, Blanka's mouth slowly opened.[/i]

Blanka: "Do you truly expect me to fight a woman..........errrr.........girl?"

You know....... the last time I checked....... this is my RPG, and I did have my own plans for it, although you lot seem to be taking it over with your own stories........... so please stop it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Blanka: No matter how strong you get, there's always someone arrogant enough to think they can beat you.

Raiha: I don't thi--

Before Raiha could finish her sentence, Blanka's fist smashes into her face, sending her crashing into the wall. She crashes into the wall, and jolts violently forward, her neck cocking back like a dart (instant whiplash).

Raiha: Ugh.............. ug

She falls to her knees, Blanka strikes her to the neck with a swift downward roundhouse kick. Her head whipe to the right, as her body jolts to the left.

Blanka: That should put you in shock for a bit. If your stupid enough to fight a being infinately stronger than you, then don't expect to come out unharmed.

With that, Blanka flies off, as Raiha lays still on the ground, motionless, her eyes turned up into her head.

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, white supremacist. It's your damn fault for not showing up in the first place.
~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Raiha's eyes glowed blue, and she stood up again....dusted herself off.....and looked around......[/i]

Raiha: Cinoris.

Cinoris: *slash* I'm here.....Blanka?

Raiha: Mostly....among other things....I wasn't expecting him to pick a fight, but better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Cinoris: Siren is swimming hapily in the waterfall.

Raiha: I think I'll join her.[/COLOR]

Cruizr and Suzuku continue to exchange Ki blasts as Cruizr then ducks underneath the blasts, tripping Suzuku

Cruizr: HAAAAAAA

*Cruizr shoots multiple ki's from one hand into Suzuku, knocking him far underground*

Cruizr: Is it over? is our training over?

*Cruizr hears a sound of yelling as Suzuku's Special comes flying from the ground, scorcing him*

Suzuku: Is it over? is our training over? *laughs*

Cruizr: Not quiet...

*Cruizr and Suzuku go at each other with fists flying, as their long, harsh training continues...*

Wow......... Craig, looks like you win the bet. *slaps Craig a 50 dollar bill.* Dammit......
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Blanka's clothes whipped madly in the air, the wind against him. He loved flying. But he loved one thing more. That last kick to that arrogant baka. The fool..... Taking on a far superior warrior, and expecting for him to just roll over.

Pathetic......

Eventually stopping, he landed on a craggy mountain top. He looked down, at the shredding stones below. He had finally reached Blank and Craig's old training spot. It made the voices inside his head grow quiet, as fond memories of beating the crap out of each other filled Blank and Craig's mind, also relating to Blanka...

But Blanka's power level suddenly rose, as an exact copy roared to life, coming from a white energy blast. Crakcing his knuckles, Blanka's legs spread back, lowering himself into his fighting stance...[/i]

Cruizr looks in the distance, seeing a person he recognizes

Cruizr: X-RAY?!?

Suzuku: I though he was dead!!!

X-Ray: Yeah, thanks for leaving me for dead...

Cruizr: Well X-Ray, since your back...i have a mission for you, that even you cant resist....

*Cruizr tells X-Ray of his plan*

X-Ray: Ok, but you promise i get one?

Cruizr: Yeah...

*X-Ray gets into a Space Pod and flies off, while Cruizr and Suzuku go back to thir training*

[COLOR=royalblue]*flips off Craig and Blank* I hate you guys sometimes....
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][i]Raiha teleported quietly, and reapeared in the waterfall's immediate area. She looked over at Siren, who was stretched out on the grassy sward, staring at the stars and moon.[/i]

Raiha: Lucky girl....

Cinoris: :therock:

Raiha: I'm going to fly.

Cinoris: Are you sure about it?

Raiha: Don't tango with me right now.......I'm not tired, I'm angry.

Cinoris: Don't do anything stupid now.

[i]Eyes blazing, Raiha turned on Cinoris and spread her huge blue wings, with a single wave, she blased into the sky and disapeared completely......Winging high and fast, she swiftly passed the mountains and continued her wild fight, disregarding the stabbing pain in her side.[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]You know....... the last time I checked....... this is my RPG, and I did have my own plans for it, although you lot seem to be taking it over with your own stories........... so please stop it [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that's probably directed at me, so sorry man. Just trying to be a bit creative, that's all.
- - -- - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -- - - --

All of a sudden Alderaan stopped.
"You know guys, i think that going into the city in a fiendishly clever plan of taking it out whilst the rest of the army diverts the saiyans attentions away with a major battle would be a silly thing to do. How bout we go back to our hideout and drink some beer before we start training for the major battle?? What do you say??"

Cheers greeted his proposal, and all of the cloaked rojiin's suddenly turned back around and marched back out of the capital, actually kinda pleased that they didn't have to crawl through the **** in the sewers now....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*flips off Craig and Blank* I hate you guys sometimes....
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

What do you mean sometimes? You hate me 24/7, just like everyone else. Ask anyone; they'll agree. Or maybe I'm just depressed again, eh? "From This Day" can do that to ya.. *song ends*......*replays it*.........