OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

Guest QuickSilver
seifer and the rojin ingage into battle. the rojin flies down at seifer but seifer dodges the attack and the rojin drives his fist to the ground.

seifer: what you cant hit me.

rojin: i can hit you all right.

the rojin appeared behind seifer who quickly turned around and the rojin punched him in the stomach causing seifer to fall down on his hands and knees and spew up blood. the rojin then stamped on seifer back.

rojin: do you like the taste of dirt.

seifer: not as much as you are going to.

seifer sweeps the rojins feet and then kneed him in the back the he drived his elbow in the rojins stomach.

seifer: have you given up yet.

seifer then flew back as the rojin stumbbled to his feet.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frost steps out of his chamber, and puts on his fighting garb, and as he straps on his wrist weight, he looks to the sky, as he feels Raiha's sudden jump in power. His face gets serious, as he floats up into the sky, and looks to the west, and telepathically says to raiha as he puts his sword into his belt...

Frost: [i] I'm on my way.......[/i]

Frost Flies off in her direction, as she is not far....

--------------------------------------

Frost's stats after healing:

Speed: 16,000
Strength:15,000
Ki:15,000
Defense:16,000

Frosts's pic is my avatar, and the symbol behind him is tatooed on his back...

[COLOR=royalblue]Alderaan: Well then, you're not short of nerve.

Raiha: I'm a daughter of Raksha, it's my job. :demon:

Alderaan: Then prepare to die!

Cinoris: HEAVENLY WINGS!!

[i]A powerful magic attack surged towards Raiha and entered her soul. She shreiked loud enough to split the skies, then hit the ground on all fours, breathing hard. Four silver wings peirced her shoulders, and spread outwards. Standing up slowly, Raiha glared at the smirking Rojin and shook her hair.[/i]

Raiha: .........I'm ready.

Alderaan: Then take this![/COLOR]

[color=teal]Dai Kaio: I am afraid we have a small problem a roijn seems to be on the snakeway and headed here

Li: Excuse me Dai Kaio may Andrew and I please deal with the rojin it would be good training for us [i]smirks[/i]

Andrew: yeah it would be [i]also smirks[/i]

Dai Kaio: Well since its up to the Kaio's we'll just asks them ????

North Kaio/King Kai: I suppose it would be okay

South Kaio: Alright just be careful

[i]The two warriors jet off down the snakeway and get ready to deal severely with the rojin[/i][/color]

Guest QuickSilver
rojin: not by a long shot

seifer: me neither, lets get this battle started.

seifer then shot a small ki ball at the rojin who quickly deflected it but before he knew it seifer was right up in his face throwing punches at him. then to surprise to seifer the punches didnt seem to be doing much damage to the rojin. the the rojin uppercutted seifer and knocked him into the air. seifef came to a hault and put his right hand in the air and charged up a ki ball and launched it at the rojin. the second the ki ball left his hand it split into many different balls the same size and power. dust covered the battle feild all that could be seen was seifer floating in the air to see the results of his attack

Frost floats down while watching the battle, and silently thinks to himself:[b] She is a skilled fighter. She should do well against the rojin they call alderaan[/b] Frost then closes his eyes, ans meditates while they are fighting, and watches the battle through his mind's eye, while focusing his mind to be in tune with his body

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha flipped upwards, avoiding the blast easily, then wheeling around, arms raised. She shoved upwards, catching Alderaan full tilt, knocking him forward into the ground. Winging upwards swiftly, she whipped herself around, charging a ki attack quickly.[/i]

Cinoris: ........do it....

Raiha: MASS ZENNIS!!

Alderaan: :eek:

*KA-BANG!!*

Raiha: :demon: .......[/COLOR]

[I]Juggernaut looks at the small Jewel embedded in his glove... He looks up, towards the Battlefield... He clenches his fist, and his face looks grim..[/I]

Juggernaut: Well then... Looks like it's time for me to fight.

[I]Juggernaut walks slowly towards the mountains, preparing to fight..[/I]
--------------------------------
Ack, I forgot all about stats... By the way, that Inculta crystal boosted his Defence 50k, just in case anyone actually reads my posts, heh.

Strength: 6,000
Speed: 1,000
Defence: 53,000
Ki: N/A

Frost: hmmmmmm I wonder.......[b] Raiha, i will leave you to fight alone, cal for me if needed[/b]

Frost teleports above the battlefeild, and floats next to juggernaut, at the edge of the battle. He looks to juggernaut, and says

Frost: Hey, I see you are now ready to fight, as am I. Shall we commence?
Juggernaut: We shall

Frost smirks a little, as he gets a blue, and finally black aura, as he goes to a form just between Super Saiya-jin, and his eyes go silver, as he charges into battle, sword still sheathed, and lands a heel smash into a rojin's jaw, breaking it,then flips backwards off hi face, and glares.

Rojin: hmmm mmmmmmhmhmhmm

Frost: What was that??? O I'm sorry, I broke your jaw. Oops. I was aiming for your brain. Guess i need to perfect that move

Rojin: :growl:

Frost then lunges at the rojin, and lands a quick set of 20 open palm jabs into his gut, and then throws an uppercut into his broken jaw, but gets caught, and thrown to the grown. Suddenly, Juggernaut slams his elbow into the Rojin, keeping him from crushing him into the dirt.[b] Thanks man, i owe you[/b]
[b][i] dont worry about it, for now, worry about that blast thats about to hit you[/i][/b]
Frost looks up, and it appears that a larg deadly blast vaporized him, but he appears over the rojin, and connets both fists, and slams then down on his skull, then drops, and fires a knee into his spine, then zanzokens infront of the rojin, and yells out SHAAA RUUU KUN!!!! lands the deadly uppercut into his jaw, and then lands, and stares at the unconcious rojin

Frost: You think he's dead??

Juggernaut: I dont know, we shall have to see

[I]Juggernaut run straight at another Rojin, who punched him with speed and strength straight in the chest... Juggernaut recoiled slightly, but took the punch without too much pain... His defence power was high enough to take it. He brought his own fist down on the Rojin, and the two began fighting... Juggernaut was making up for what he lacked in speed in defence, most attacks from the Rojin hardly phasing him... He threw a couple more punches, and suddenly saw the opening he had been waiting for... The Rojin had missed a punch, ending up with his back to Juggernaut... Juggernaut grabbed him by the waist, turned him upside down, and did a power-bomb type move, straight into the ground... Juggernaut's sheer size and force slammed the Rojin down onto some rocks, shattering the rocks and the Rojin's back... Juggernaut stands up, and then curses... It had been a hard battle, but the fact of the matter was that the Rojin had definitly been a weakling... Juggernaut looked over at Frost...[/I]

Juggernaut: Dammit, this one was weak. Looks like I shall have to truely test myself, for I may not be ready for this type of fighting, yet...

Sorry i haven't been posting in the fight that i started Raiha, i was writing my Ancient History Essay on Augustus franticallyy for the past few days.

Holy crap! Super saiya-jin AND magical powers including four wings!! This should be fun Raiha!!:)
- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - -

Dust swirled wildly, ferried around on the super-heated wind which surrounded the still form of Alderaan.

A sudden coughing fit broke the silence of the plain, as the man reared upward, then shook itself dog-like to get the dust out from it's clothing.

"You seem confident, woman. Your smirk betrays that to me. And yes, i concede that i misjudged you, for obviously you posess a power which cannot be measure by simple saiyan technology.
However, you look guilty of making my own mistake yourself."

With a roar and a cry, the man dissapeared, replaced instead by a large, very angry looking ape thing. Now the wind swirled wildly still, as ki emanated from the form.

"You don't impress me, Rojin."

Aloud he said "We'll see, woman. We'll see."

But silently his thoughts ran more like this....:eek: What sort of power does this thing posess. For a short second there i was at my maximum, and she didn't even flinch. Maybe she just hides it well....yes, that would be it. An ice-*****-queen. Well, i'll soon crack her he thought.

She blinked, and within that space of time he, to the naked eye, simply disappeared.

Frost: Sure siren,have fun

Frost then turns to Juggernaut and says
Frost: You can feel free to use my gravity chamber to train yourself, if you feel you are not ready yet. Its just to the east of here.

Juggernaut: I will decide after my next battle, thank you my friend

Frost then turns, as he feels the stentch of a rojin as his breath is realllllly bad. Frost turns, as the rojin is rather weak from the beatng he just took, and zanzoken into a ducked position near him, and yells out, as a blue firey aura surrounds him...

Frost: CHOU....SHA.....RU.....KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frost launches upwards, and the blue aurs then travels to his fist, as he lands the final blow to the bottom, left side of the rojin's head, and his neck snaps, and then frost lands, and powers to normal, and looks at the ground of rojins charging at him

Frost: Well siren, juggeraut, lets have some fun eh?

All three launch forward, and frost draws the Z-Sword, and the battle begins....

[COLOR=indigo][i]Raiha leaned back and let her power surge around her body, then she stood upright, hands growing into claws, teeth pressing against her lips, feral, sharp. Then her wings grew dark red and tipped silver, bat like, leathery. In that instant, Alderaan reapeared and rammed forward. Raiha shot her hands forward, blocking his attack quickly.[/i]

Raiha: Not bad.

Alderaan: :therock:

Raiha: And not good enough! :demon:[/COLOR]

[i]Blanka took off into the air space directly in front of him, propelling foward using his feet to force him out. His aura took shape, as he almost instantly closed the gap between him and the nearest Oozaru Rojin. It screamed a blood-boiling shriek of terror, firing a purple beam from his jaws. It collided head-on with Blanka.

But he slipped straight through. His right hand slung out, faster than the eye could see. With a white, blinding flash, the Rojin was gone, rocks around where it once stood slowly tumbled to the shattered ground below. Blanka swiftly turned to the other Rojins, who could no longer hold their transformations, fear blocking them. Most of the soiled on themselves seeing Blanka's glance.

The Demon Saiyan raised his right arm, hand expanded. A small, black sphere appeared in the cup of his palm. One of Blank's attacks. The ball shot out like a bullet to a snail, the same effect to the Rojins; they didn't even have a chance to evade it.

It barreled straight through the first humanoid Rojin with ease, exploding mere nanoseconds of clearing it's body. The explosion that ensued could be described as one word: Armageddon.

With a brief bang and explosion, all that could be seen was a blanket of grey smoke. Blanka made a sudden power-up, making the dust evaporate. What was seen after that, was mind-numbing. The hole that had burrowed in the Earth was about 100 miles open, and nothing existed within it.

Blanka put everything in it.[/i]

Blanka: Well, Blank. It seems your attack worked afterall.

Blank: [i](I told you, the Dark Fury is unstoppible.)[/i]

Craig: [i]Hey, I gave you the basic idea for that.)[/i]

Blank: [i](Well, it's still MY attack.)[/i]

Craig: [i](Yeah, yeah..I wonder if those litle school girls liked that.)[/i]

Blanka: Well, I'll never know; they're dead! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[i]And with that, Blanka crashed to the ground, completely exausted. He wasn't Super, he wasn't powered up, he wasn't even awake. He had completely burnt himself out...[/i]

With the words of her retort singing through the air, the girl-demon flashed through the air, a thing of power and death.

It's a funny thing, the mind. In times of stress, where decisions don't need to be made in seconds, but [I]nanoseconds[/I], it doesn't think. Doesn't remeber. It [I]does[/I] .

Alderaan didn't think. He did. With the slivers of seconds counting down till the girls' claws evicerated him, he feinted left, and darted right, firing a solar flare to confuse the enraged creature. Years of training were paying of, as he slammed elbow and knee into the semi-blinded girl, and, grasping her by the tattered clothing, began to charge ki blasts in his palms.

It was agony for Raiha. As he charged the blasts, the close proximity to her skin meant that it was torture; the superheat scorching skin and hair.

Alderaan whispered two words, and roared, the blasts screaming out a death-march across the valley.

"Die *****" came the echo, and the limp form thudding into the ground, completely still.

"Is [I]that[/I] good enough, woman" he sneered.

[color=teal][I]Li and Andrew come face to face with the Rojin Cruizr and his new mentor West Kaio[/i]

Li: By order of the Dai Kaio you will leave and go back to hell

West Kaio: No chance he's my student and won't be beaten be the likes of you two

Andrew: Would you like to bet on that blubber boy

[I]The west kaio is furious and sent Cruizr to eliminate those two saiya-jins. Li back flips and kicks Cruizr right in the face while Andrew powers up a ki ball[/i]

Li: this is your stop rojin scum

[i]Li flips away and the ball blows up where the rojin weas standing but Cruizr lands gentley on the path and powers up to attack his rivals as they too get into stances[/i][/color]

As Li conitnued to fight with cruizr and distract him Andrew began to shake. His power slowly growing un-noticed by the Rojin. He threw his hands out to his side as an energy ball formed infront of his chest. His power began growing more rapidly but still un-noticed. Andrew then brought his hands infornt of him and the ball grew much larger along with Andrew's power.

Andrew: NOW DIE!

[COLOR=TEAL][I]Li noticed the attack before the rojin did and quickly used his kaio-ken to escape as Andrew fired his attack blasting the rojin off the snakeway and back into hell or so they thought. Both warriors then look around for the West Kaio who is nowhere to be seen and bothe warriors begin to walk back to the tournament[/i][/color]

Andrew and Li got back to the arnea and greated the Kai's.

King Kai: Did you deal with the disturdance?

Andrew: All taken care of. Now back to the tournament!

Andrew goes back to the side of the ring to see another of King Kai's students fighting against one of west Kai's. Li, and the other Kai's come shortly behind him.

-------------------------------------------------
Andrew's new stats:
Strength: 12,700
Speed: 13,200
Defense: 12,700
Ki: 12,200

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha hit the ground hard, then was still.........hearing the Rojin's laughing in her ears. Almost immediatly, her body glowed blue and she stood up quickly, body regenerated.[/i]

Alderaan: :therock:

Raiha: Not good enough at all. *digs foot deep*

[i]With a great cry, her wings sprouted again, and this time, her eyes glared greenish blue, and her hair spiked upwards, blonde......[/i][/COLOR]

"Will you NOT DIE!!!" roared Alderaan, furiuos energies complementing his mood.
He launched upward, picking up insane amounts of speed as he hurtled towards the...the...witch/demon/saiyan thing!!

"DIE!" he screamed again, as the ki blast slammed into the perfectly still form of the girl...or so he thought. As the explosion echoed for miles, Alderaan sensed something behind him.
Bofore he could turn the wind was crushed out of him, as the witch took him in an insanely tight bearhug.

"You FIRST!" the thing snarled savagely...