OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

frost attacked the first and siren took the next

frost: AHHHHH!!!!

siren: RHANNN TANNNNNN SOOOOOOOO FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a redish black beam hit her targer square in the chest signaling the beginning of her fight...juggernaught flashed past her engaged in his own battle

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha roared in pain and slammed Alderaan into the ground, head first. Moving swiftly she brought her claws up to his throat and wrapped them tightly, cutting off his air supply.[/i]

Alderaan: *gasp*

Raiha: I never lie down until the blood in my veins has run dry.

Alderaan: *turning purple*

Raiha: I am a daughter of the Outland Moor, and I fight to the death......*tightens grip* And I will not lie down and die![/COLOR]

Sorry for the lack of postage

---------------------------------------------------

Frost, ducks as a ki blast barley misses his head from a random rojin, and he keeps moving through, and then uppercuts the one that threw the blast, and his jaw breaks, while in the air, he does a hurricane kick, and the rojin lands on the ground. He lands his elbow in his throat, killing him instantly, and then flips up, and slices another rojin down to size, then flips back, and says to Juggernaut

Frost: Well, are you gonna chip in and help? If not, I will take your share, and....ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

At that moment, a ki blast hit Frost dead center in his chest, and he whent flying back into some other rojins. he gets up, and flips away from the rojins, and lands in the senter of the battelfeild, and his sword has now been sheathed, as he yells out, looking like trunks did when he showed up to see freeza on earth in the show...

Frost: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frost's power lifts up the fallen rojin's and he clears the feild of there dirty corpses. His hair shoots up, and a golden light emanetes from his body, as he glows golden as a Super Saiya-jin standing in the middle of the feild....

-----url of picture of frost powering up into ssj-------
[url]http://www.dbgt.com/images/gifs/clip39.gif[/url]

After a few weeks, Cruizr finally joined the other world tournament, hoping nobody will notice him...

West Kaio: Just keep a low profle, and nobody will know its you...

Cruizr: ok

As the competition starts, Cruizr blasts through the competition, until it turns that in the finals...he has to verse someone already known...Pikkon...

Cruizr: Umm, if i lose, i can still go back to the living...right?

West: Yeah, since my quadrent will win anyways

Cruizr: Cool

Pikkon and Cruizr go at it until Pikkon digs into his energy and uses his 'Thunder Blast Attack'

Cruizr: :eek: *growls

Cruizr then goes Oozuru, surprising everyone in the arena, and he dodges the attack

Cruizr: Flaming Attack!

the attack hits Pikkon, barely phasing him

Cruizr: :eek:

Pikkon: Thunder Blast...ATTACK!!!

the attack hits, knocking Cruizr out of the ring

West: Good job, and as i promised...you may now return to the world of the living

With that, Cruizr began to glow as he returned to the battlefeild...a few miles away from where the battle was raging on...

Cruizr: I have to find Suzuku...

Cruizr then goes looking for Suzuku, who is currently training with X-Ray

Thoughts raced through Alderaan's brain, as he slowly slipped into unconciousness.....

......The Sundering of the Saiyan race......

......The Exodus from civilisation........

......The Evolution from Saiyan, to so much more than that.....

.......The Resistance Movement.....

.......The War of Reclamation........

And now...now he, the Resistance leader, destined to command the Rojiin's in their hour of glory...was being slowly strangled to death by a she-bit_ch out in the middle of nowhere.

Something was very wrong with the order of things.

Rage began to build.
At first it was cold and dark, but as the life slowly seeped out of him, it grew. And grew. Fierce, furious, powerful energies began to form, deep in his mind. It surged, and screamed about him, seeking an outlet for it's power. As the last seconds ticked down till his death, it found it.

A primal roar issued from his throat still clamped by fiendish fingers, which thundered across the plain. It carried with it his reason, his mental capacity, for anything but death. Savage and brutal, Alderaan had regressed psychologically into a killing machine, and the energies which flowed around him were dark and frightening.

Raiha found herself in increasing difficulty as she tried to grip this...this beast. The playing fields had been most comprehensively levelled....it would now more than ever be a fight to the death.

Thoughts played about in the back of Alderaan's now primal mind. Mainly they were concerned with punching, kicking, and killing, but a small section told him more sophisticated things.
They whispered things about a tournament, long since passed, and an anomaly in that tournament. A fighter who would not die, would not lay down, even when their opponent broke their neck.
Who would not stop.

This thing he fought reminded him of that fighter.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha shouted and hurled her opponent over her head into a cliff. [don't they always pop up in perfect places? Alderaan rolled over, his back a mass of pain. Supporting herself by leaning on her knees, Raiha propped herself up and looked at him. Her eyes were dripping with sweat, and glowing blue.[/i]

Alderaan: Ungh....

Raiha: :demon: Finished yet?

Alderaan: *stands*

Raiha: I thought so.[/COLOR]

Frost has a big smirk as he now has a way to clear the feild of most of the rojins..

Frost: JUGGERNAUT, SIREN, GET AWAY, FAST!!! I am going to finish this war once and for all. If this doesn't kill all of them, then they will have fun trying to breathe, or even do anything for that matter.

Frost's aura turns into a sphere, and a flame like golden smoke thing whisps off the top[ dont you guys love my setence structure!!!] as he begins to sparkle, as do the rojins...

Frost: IT ENDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siren: Frost!! what are you doing?!?!?!?

Frost: Vegeta did this long ago against Majin Buu, it wouldn't work with him, because he could regenerate, but rojin's can't do that. NOW RUN!!!!!!!!

Siren and juggernaut run from the feild, and 2 kilometers away, they turn, and watch. All the rojins appear confused, but Frost just smiles, and soon, a giant explosion takes place, and at the center, Frost is vaporized. Almost all of the rojin's are killed, and there are a few left at the battelfeild, that are injured badly. They were on the outside of the blast. When siren and Juggernaut return, all they see is a statue of Frost, in the center of the blast.

(frost yelling as he's blowing up) [url]http://www.dbgt.com/images/vegeta/vegeta71.jpg[/url]

Frost: good by my friends......

Frost then appears on snake way, and he runs to the North Kai's planet...

OOC: I guess ppl blowing themselves up is becoming a fad now... :D
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cruizr: Some weak saiyans are coming...

X-Ray: Ok

Suzuku: Lets get rid of them so we can keep trining...

With ease...the three use their KI attack and kill all the saiyans by blowing their heads off...

X-Ray: this is becoming too easy...

With the group out of the way...the 3 Rojin continue training...

As he lay in agony, reports came streaming in from his sub-commanders, all of them hysterical and practically incoherant.
"We've been wiped out" they screamed, until one by one they faded to static.

"And the rest, is silence" quoted Raiha, seeing his visible distress.

Then she moved on him.

Frost reaches the end of snake way, and flips onto King Kaio's planet, and walks to the house, and knocks

King Kaio: Yes, what is it??

Frost: King kai?? I am here to train under you. I destroyed most of the rojin's down on Planet Vegitto, and I hope you will accept me as your student.

King Kaio: Sure, for that deed, you dont even have to pass my tests. Now, we should go to the Grand kaio's planet and train there, there is another otherworld tournament coming up soon. I think there are some fighters from your planet competeing there.

Frost and King Kaio land on the Grand Kai's planet, and go to the arena.

KK: ANDREW!!! LI!!!!

Both of them: yes king kai?

Meet frost, He destroyed most of the Rojin force down from vegitto.

----------------------------------[are you guys rojins or not?????]______________ I will proceed with the story after they answer that question

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha brought her hands to his throat and gently peirced the flesh around his windpipe. Pressing down easily, she smiled as Alderaan gagged and struggled weakly.[/i]

Raiha: Shall I finish you off quickly and drink your blood afterwards? Or take it now?

Alderaan: *gasp*[/COLOR]

hmmmm...what to do...what to do....a giant bat-demon-witch-magician-woman-psycho-saiyan has her claw slowly pluging into my throat, whilst she threatens to drink my still warm blood.

I gotta say, this situation has got me completely stumped...so for the moment i'll walk away and when i get back, i won't mind if i'm not dying......

[color=teal][I]Li and andrew walk over to where Frost and King Kai are talking and plainly say "dude if we were rojins you'd be dust" and go back to train for a while, while King Kai is talking to Forst.[/i]

Li: Hey Andrew remeber how you used to healing technique how'd you do that

Andrew: ..............I'll tell you sometime

Li: OK

[i]The two continue sparring as fast as they can to become the all powerful warriors when they return but suddenly Li stops and Andrew delivers a kick to his head[/i]

Li: owww wait hey King Kai do you know the [i]fusion dance technique[/i]

King Kai: Yes as a matter of fact

Li: then teach it to us

[i]King Kai gets Andrew and Li to go into a pair and slowly but surely he teaches them the fusion dance[/i]

Li: Yes

Andrew: Hey Li if we fuse what will we call ourself

Li:................................anyone got an idea ?????[/color]

Being dust would be interesting, i mean, I am a statue on Vegitto aren't I?

`````````````````````````````````````

Frost smiles, as he walks over ot the two fighters, and watches them learn, he meditates while they learn, and he memorizes the technique through his mind. He then stands, and wonders if they are up for a spar

Frost: So, you guys up for one? I have been meaning to try and see how good i really am, since the rojin's have almost been destroyed...

.................................it comes down to you......

Hmm, when is Blanka going to post?

The 3 Rojins figured that they were done training for now...so they went to fight some Saiyans...

X-Ray: There's one! *fires a KI blast*

Cruizr: You take all the fun out of it...:devil:

Suzuku: Hey! A Group of fairly high leveled Saiyans!

With that, the 3 rushed towards the group and began fighting, not noticing 3 more groups coming there way...

Suzuku: Uhh...

From all around, KI Beams came flying directly at X-Ray...

Cruizr/Suzuku: :eek:

X-Ray: KAIOKEN x20!!!

A red aura rushed around X-Ray as he used his eneergy as his KI blasts...knocking them all back...

Saiyan Group: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Cruizr: Good job...we need to find someone more challenging...

Suzuku: Blanka would be good...but nobody can seem to find him...

X-Ray: eh, until he shows up...i guess we'll have to train until he is seen...

[Color=teal]Li: I'll fight you frost just to see how good you are

[i]Li and Frost take up their stances and begin to fight as fast and as furiously as they can. Li gets in an upper cut to Frost jaw but Frost counters and elbows Li in the ribs. The two warriors continue sparring faster than the eye can see but Li pulls out him trump card the Kaio-Ken and beats the living crap outta Frost to win the fight. Li picks Frost off the ground and speaks to him[/I]

Li: You did great frost you all most had me[/color]

[i]X-Ray suddenly bolted forward, a kink in his spine. He slid down into the dirt, expelling rocks everywhere. In a golden flash, his entire body arched backwards, a giant slice dancing crimson along his left cheek. He simply fell into his own trench, not moving.

There, standing with his right leg still out, Super Blanka stared hard at the fallen Rojin.[/i]

Cruizr: WHAT?! HOW-HOW-HOW!!

Super Blanka: What? Never seen a Super Saiyan?

Suzuku: Wh-wha-what is he!

Cruizr: YOU.....YOU......MONSTER!

Super Blanka: Monster? I'm no monster... I'm mch worse.. I'm the Devil...

[i]With that, Cruizr fell to the ground, mere nanoseconds after Super Blanka disappeared. Cruizr had a hole the size of an PVC pipe where his shoulder blade should be, a blood-red ki sword proturding from his arm. Swiftly, it grew brighter, wailing a shriek of terror.

Then,......the ki bar exploded..

Cruizr flung back, only to be stopped by an Earth-shattering flat palm to the back of his skull. With a ind-numbing shockwave turning the ground below to shards of pebbles, Cruizr burrowed through the dirt, soon stopping next to the still-down X-Ray.

Suzuku flew/stifed around, trying to find out where the Demon Saiyan had disappeared to. But he didn't watch his back.

The word 'Blaze' rang out into the skies like a death-toll. Suzuku stopped instantly, turning sharply, only to have an orb of pure destructive energy, that seemed to swirl within itself with a Ki-napalm, blast him square in the forehead.

With a dome of apocalyptic flames roared across the barren wastland of a battlefield, the ki blast ate nearly everything within a twenty-mile radius. But as quick as the blast exploded, the flames vanished. Leaving three beaten, bloodied, burnt Rojins on the ground, with the greatest fighter that has been seen in centuries hovering above them.[/i]

Super Blanka: Well, Craig, I'm glad you had that healing technique afterall..

Craig: [i](Yes, it's very handy..)[/i]

Blank: [i](So, did you two like my Blaze attack? :toothy: )[/i]

Craig: [i](Be quiet, Blank..-.-)[/i]

Blank ( :whoops: )
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Note: Whenever we say 'Super Blanka', that means Blanka is SSJ..:whoops:

Blanka's 35% Stats:

Strength: 105,500
Speed: 115,000
Defense: 105,500
Ki: 115,000

Blanka's 40% SSJ Stats:

Strength: 250,500
Speed: 275,000
Defense: 250,500
Ki: 277,000

Suzuku: C-Cruizr...:blackeye: We need...To fuse...

[I]A feet few away cruizr grunted, and slowly stood up, along with Suzuku...[/I]

Suzuku & Cruizr: FUUU...

Super Blanka: Hm?

S&C: SION...

Super Blanka: :smirk: Pathetic...

S&C: [SIZE=4]HA!!![/SIZE]

[I]In a flash of red, blue and yellow, Cruka appeared...[/I]

SB: *Sigh* You can never beat me with THAT thing...

Cruka: HHHHHHRGGGGHHHH...YAAA!!!

[I]Cruka went Oozaru, and slammed his fist down on SB, but SB just smirked and lifted the collosal hand up and shot a ball of Ki at it, burning Crukas hand severely![/I]

Cruka: AAAAARGH!!

SB: :smirk:

[i]Super Blanka zipped around the stumbling Oozaru Cruka, delievering a swift, leveled roundhouse to Cruka's right leg, nearly slicing his hamstring wide open. Super Blanka hammered duel flat-palm's to the Oozaru's back, making it roar even louder in pain. It stumbled forward, tripping over and falling into the crater created by the Blaze attack.

It was defenseless.

Super Blanka raised his right arm high, leveling towards Cruka, charging the same glowing sphere of firey-red ki known as the Blaze.[/i]

Super Blanka: CRUKA! JUST GIVE UP! IT WILL ONLY HURT FOR FEW HOURS! :devil: