OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

[color=teal]OK I might just make shít of this but I am assuming that since the North Kaio is King Kai in america and europe and he lives on a small planet then the other Kaio's live on small planets too
-----------------------------------------
[I]Li races down the Snake Way as fast as he can but it will take him days to reach North Kaio's planet. Li decides to stop thinking about it and just keep on running, when he's is about half way there he hears something or someone he looks closer and see's a being[/i]

Li: I wonder who this is

[i]The being turns around and begins to talk to Li[/i]

Li: Who are you

???: What you don't know who I am

Li: I haven't a clue..I am looking for the North Kaio

???: Oh so only the north Kaoi is good enough for you, that guys got such a big head I am surprised he can stand, I am just as good a trainer as him but nobody wants to be my student

Li: Ok.........so who are you anyway

???: I am the South Kaio and if you want I'll train you just as good as the North Kaio would

Li: OK i don't have much time to waste here so how exactly do we get there

South Kaio: That's easy we walk but since your in pretty bad shape we'll teleport just this once

[i]The Kaoi snaps his fingers and they immediately are teleported to a small planet like the North Kaio's with it's 10x graivty. Li is walking around freely and the Kaio is a little surprised, they get o with their training and after a while he teaches Li some of his techniques like the Kaio-Ken which he borrowed off the North Kaio and the Izakuchi an very powerful attack that forms a lightning dome around a person destroying everything in it's radius. After two weeks of training the South Kaio tells Li about th tournament that is held to find the best student and he says that Li has a good chance of winning[/i]

South Kaio: Li the tournament takes place in a few days so we will leave today and train at the tournament

Li: great so lets get going

[i]The two set off for the tournament and for a victory not knowing that another saiya-jin is being trained by the North Kaio[/i]
----------------------------------------------
Previous stats
Strength: 4,800
Speed: 4,800
Defense: 4,100
Ki: 4,700

New stats (after training for 14 days with the South Kaio)
Strength: 9,800
Speed: 9,800
Defense: 9,100
Ki: 9,700[/color]

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Kai is the North Kai.
---------------------------------------
Andrew and King Kai had also been training in a small room for 14 days and King Kai had toaught Andrew many of his moves, how to cloak his power and how to use his power to it's full potntial.

King Kai: Well I must Say Andrew, You amaze just as Goku did!

Andrew: Goku? The great Saiyan Goku! Will I be able to meet the great fallen Saiyan warriors?

King Kai: Indeed you will! but now is time for the tournament.

Andrew: Let's go
--------------------------------------
Andrew's old stats:
Strength: 5,700
Speed: 6,200
Defense: 5,700
Ki: 5,200

Andrew's new stats:
Strength: 10,700
Speed: 11,200
Defense: 10,700
Ki: 10,200

As their training has grown to 1753x, Cruka looks in the direction of Planet Vegetto, once again stunned by what he felt...

X-Ray: Hey, whats up? We need to keep going

Cruka: ...we have a SSJ problem...

X-Ray: ?! How !?

Cruka: Its Blanka...we now know that his power is over 300,000...he is much stronger than we though...

X-Ray: So...do we stand a chance?

Cruka: Maybe...if we can train enough today...but it all depends if we can get enough in...We've gotten our power up high...but its still not high enough yet...

X-Ray: Then lets kick it up a notch...

Cruka separates, now 3 Rojins power up and training all 3 together, in hopes that they will stand a chance when the get back to Planet Vegetto...

[I]Cruizr, Suzuku and X-Ray begin moving as fast as they can, flying round and shooting Ki, while lunging forwards at each other, shaking the land around around them with each hit![/I]

Suzuku: [I]I hope we can get strong enough to beat Blanka...[/I] :demon:

Cruizr: [I]We have to get stronger...[/I]

X-Ray: [I]Damnnit! This is hard! But I gotta get stronger...[/I] :demon:

[I]Suddenly, the gravity goes up, but it does almost no effect on the determined Rojins...[/I]

All of a sudden, the gravity has a 274x increase, as X-Ray falls farther behind

Cruizr: I know its hard man, but c'mn, you need to keep up so you'll be strong enough for Blanka

Suzuku: We may be the only 3 Rojin left to figt once we get back, ou want that to happen and you be the weakest link..

With a burst of anger, and pain

X-Ray: NO! KAIOKEN x6!

With that, a red aura flies around X-Ray

Suzuku: :wow: How did he do that?

Cruizr: I dont know...Hey X-Ray, dont use that for too long, it could kill you

X-Ray: I know, ive used it before...

Their training continues as X-rays problems with the gravity has seemed to have disapeared...

X-Ray: Lets keep it moving!

With that all three begin their training, shifting it into overdirve so they will be ready for when they get back...but for now, their only problem to deal with is eachother and te gravity, which has grown to 2476x

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: :therock: Think about it babe. I'm a girl. I don't look like a Rojin, and I don't smell like one either. I don't have a tail and I don't get all weird when I stare at the moon.

Juggernaut: So that means....

Raiha: I'm working for the Sayjians you dummy!

Juggernat: No need to call me any names!

Raiha: I just did.[/COLOR] :demon:

Later, after their traiing had gone on for a while, X-Ray decided to teach Cruizr and Suzuku how to use Kaioken

Cruizr/Suzuku: KAIOKEN x10!!!

With that, a red aura flew around them both, their power seriously increased...

X-Ray: Good job, now for this training to be fair...KAIOKEN x10!!!

All three were then in red aura's...

Cruizr: Ok, lets continue...

Suzuku: Thanks X-Ray

X-Ray: Hey, cant leave you two out :D

After a while of them training...they saw somwthing in the distance...

X-Ray: Whats that?

Suzuku: It seems to be...

Cruizr: Earth!

They all three stare at it, and uncontrollably start going Oozuru

Cruizr: Whats going on?

X-Ray: Obviously somethings making us go Oozuru

Suzuku: We looked at a full earth.... :demon:

X-Ray: What?

Cruizr: I know now...whenever a Saiyan or in our case, Rojin looks at a full earth, they go Oozuru...but something else happens...

X-Ray: Cool, but what happens?

Suzuku: Going Oozuru is differant when done this way...when were done, our power will be x100!

X-Ray: :wow:

With that, all three go Oozuru...their power hightening more and more...then they go back to their normal forms...realizing the power was still there...

All 3: :demon: Lets go...

Their training begins again as their power has grown higher...and now the gravity is holding steady at 3500x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]Suzuku: We may be the only 3 Rojin left to figt once we get back, ou want that to happen and you be the weakest link..[/B][/QUOTE]

ummmm...dude...we're winning. A lot. You gotta keep in mind that despite the supreme abilities of a minority of saiyan's ie Blanka, the majority don't compare to Oozaru Rojiin's, and even if they did we would still be the majority on the battlefield. Also, despite his power Blanka's *** is getting pounded hard because we're the majority, and until some enromous cataclysm wipes most of us out...we're gonna win *launches into a happy dance whilst singing high school cheers*

- - - -- - -- - - -- -- - - - - - -- - - -- - -- - -- - - - - - - - - --

All was going to plan.

"Reports indicate that the fusion is being eliminated as we speak, Alderaan. Estimates tell us that we've lost a quarter of our forces, with the majority being simple rank and file, whilst the Saiyan's losses rate up in the 40th percentile category. A few more hours of continued fighting like this and according to the graphs they'll be completely decimated."

"Yes, well, not whilst they stay Oozaru they won't. We need to eliminate that "moon". I want us in the capital by sundown, understand? Good. Now leave me. I'll see to this moon myself."

- - -- - - ---- - - - -- - - - -- - -- - - -- - - - - -- -- - - --

*Ha-hem* To fellow RPG-ers. How exactly do i get rid of a ball of energy floating up in the sky which looks like a moon?? Maybe just a real good sneeze. No? Well, i am a Rojiin after all. Suggestions?

Dude! I'm not gonna tell the opposition how to destroy our only advantage! Oh and Cruiza......Craig told me to tell you to stop using cheap tricks and raising your power so much, Thank you! And this goes for everyone..Craig said that he'll tell us when SSJ is available.
--------------------------------------------
Andrew, King Kai and Bubbles walk into the arena for the other world tournament. Andrew stands next to King Kai as South Kai appears with a familiar Saiya-jin behind him. Andrew stands with concentration looking at the ring waiting for the competition to begin.

Cruizr: We need to get back

X-Ray: Why?

Suzuku: So we can help in the war

X-Ray: Oh...yeah

With that, they get their space pods and go back to Planet Vegetto

Cruizr: That wasnt the best landing ever...

Suzuku: When has there even been a good landing?

X-Ray: ...

Suzuku: Whats up? You've been really quiet

X-Ray: Rojins are coming this way...

Cruizr: So?

X-Ray: Their going against us for leaving them to die...

With that, a army of Rojin run towards them as Cruizr and Suzuku fuse

Cruka: X-Ray, run away, get away...

X-Ray: Why?

Cruka: *stares*

X-Ray: ...oh...ill see you later then...

X-Ray runs as Cruka stands and lets the Rojins come a little closer...

Cruka: ULTRA FINAL ATTACK

A blinding light filled the area as every Rojin within half a mile was killed...and only a statue remained of Cruka...

Enma: For killing of innocent, you have been judged to go to Hell

A hole in the floor opens up...

Cruka: AHHHHHHHH

Enma: And that fusion...has ended...

Cell: Look, more victims

Freeza: Wait...they may be useful to us...

Frost lays unconcious on the ground, anc calls for Raiha telepathically

Telepathically: Raiha, its frost, I need your help, i dont know how much more i can take, get here soon.....

Suddenly, then rojin jumps up, and slams down onto his back, almpst crushing his spine, Frost yells out in pain, and thr rojin jumps off, and then lands in a fighting stance, smirking

Frost: Hmmm, you are better**cough** than i though

Rojin: Of course, you have yet to see my power.

Frost smiles, as he rushes after the Rojin, and he bursts into a silver Aura, as his eyes change to that color, and he Draws the Ancient Z-sword. Frost Zanzokens behind the rojin, and stabs hiim in the left arm, rendering it useless, and then turns, dodging the Rojin's tail, and lands an elbow in his spine, then flips up, and slams both feet into ins shoulder blades, and pulls back on both arms, flips the rojin over, and face first into the ground. Frost then flips off, and grabs his sword as he floats up into the air, and sheathes it

Frost: Eat this!!!!!!!
KAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEE.......

Frost charges up a blue ki ball, the ancient kamehameha wave, and his eyes get hard as he glares at the unconcious rojin on the ground.

Frost: HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He fires it straight at the rojin, and it hits him in the back, creating an explosion that even frost has to sheild his eyes from. s the smoke clears, the rojin has dissapeared, and frost wonders where he has gone.

Rojin's voice in the wind: Live today, fight tomorrow, watch your back. For I will come again....

Frost smiles, ashe closes his eyes, as the adrenaline fades, and his pain sets in, as he floats to his healing pod, and gets in, and heals.

telepathically: Raiha, dont wory about helping, he ran away

telepathically: [b]ok frost, btw, do you know a guy named juggernaut??????[/b]

Frost telepathically: Yes, I have had a conversation with him, he was supposed to be nearing me by now. I sense he has reached you. Have you sensed Blanka's transformation????

Raiha telepathically: [b]Yes, he is in front of me, and i know of the transformation. You should reach it soon, but heal up for now, then join in the war [/b]

Frost closes his eyes as he heals......

Stats have decreased from fight, but will regain after healing:

After fight:

Speed: 5,500
Ki: 4,500
Strength: 5,000
Defense:5,500

Guest QuickSilver
out on the battle field seifer was having a stare down with a rojin. then all of a sudden the rojin powered up and appeared behind seifer and struck him on the back of the neck forcing seifer to the ground dust covered the area where seifer landed.

seifer: so you want to play like that hey. the warm up his over lets battle.

seifer went down into his battle stance and started to power up until he was at his maximum.

seifer: what you look a bit shocked

rojin: i aint worried its just i am surprised. now lets start this thing.

After many days, Cell and Freeza taught Cruizr and Suzuku many techniques...

Cell: Good job, now you can crush the Sayans...but you must now fight me and Freeza with your new attacks...

Freeza: Let us begin

They fight for hours, with every punch thrown, they weaken...until cell does something...

Cell: Cruizr...you are the weakest link...goodbye

With that, Cell rose his hand and pointing...a yellow stream of ki goes through Cruizr's chest as he falls...

Freeza: Only problem is he cant die...jus be in serious pain...but now we have guarenteed his staying here

Suzuku: :eek: INSTANT TRANSMISSION

Suzuku disapears from hell, reapearing on Planet Vegetto

Enma: *telepathic* You have broken the rules of the 'other world'...but my powers cannot extend into the world of the living...

Suzuku then goes in search of X-Ray...to tell him Cruizr is not returing...

[color=teal]Here's a few Questions I want to ask

1] Craig why do me and Andrew have to lower our stats by 3,000 each just because we have been trained by the North and South Kaios but since we both know the kaio-ken it doesn't matter

2] Now we have the 3 Rojins going into Hell what's going on and they killed all the other Rojins

3] Also how anyone else has learned the kaio-ken is beyond me, considering they never trained by a kaio or a kaioshin so I don't think they can use it.

4] Cruizr how was the gravity continually increasing where you were when you said you were on Yardrat's moon the gravity somewhere doesn't increase with time
------------------------------------------
[i]Li sees Andrew standing beside the North Kaio and goes over to talk to him[/i]

Li: Hey Andrew you died too. This is bad the Saiya-jin army is losing most of it's most powerful fighters I don't think we'll win this war unless Blanka can hold them off

Andrew: Jesus Li I didn't know you died either who are you being trained by

North Kaio: [i]He's[/i] being trained by the South Kaio

Andrew: Really did he teach you any good techniques Li ??

Li: Well Andrew you'll just have to wait and see

[i]The Dai Kaio stants up and greets all the warriors welcoming them to the tournament to find the deads best warrior[/i]

Dai Kaio: Thank you all for coming here especially our Kaio's with their new students who I am sure will prove very strong fighters indeed so let the tournament....[b]begin !!![/b]

[i]Two warriors step up into the arena and Andrew and Li gasp. It's Piccolo and Future Trunks, the two warriors bow and begin to fight but Trunks quickly gains the upper hand by going SSJ but piccolo compensates by using the kaio-ken times 50 to equalise the two battle furiously and in the end Piccolo uses his kamehameha to hit trunks into his side but suddenly Trunks counters with a Gallit Gun blasting Piccolo clean outta of the ring the match ends with Trunks winning and Li smiles, "That's my ancestor there" he thinks[/i]

[I]Li and Andrew walk up to Trunks and Piccolo after their match and Piccolo is complementing Trunks on his skills[/i]

Piccolo: Jes Trunks your becoming as strong as your dad was

Trunks: Your just messing with me now piccolo...hey who are you two

Li: The names Li decendant of you and Vegeta

Andrew: I'm Andrew Saiya-jin General

Piccolo: ahhh new saiya-jins this is gonna be good so which of you still have a tail

[i]Li asks why and then takes out his tail to which Trunks uses his sword to cut off[/i]

Li: why the hell did you do that now I can't transform

Trunks: You'll see in a while why I did it

Piccolo: Hey they're calling the next fight out......it's you guys

[i]They two saiya-jins make their way to the arena and take up their fighting poses. Li starts off by using the renzuko kienzan to which Andrew counters then Andrew uses an energon bomb which Li counters with a gallit gun trunks taught him. The warriors power up two their max and begin to attack each other as fast and as hard as they can with neither one sure of victory[/i]

Li: Come on Andrew lets pump this fight to the next level kaio-ken 10x

Andrew: Yeah bring it on Kaio-ken x10
------------------------------------
Li power 10x
Strength: 98,000
Speed: 98,000
Defense: 91,000
Ki: 97,000

Andrews power 10x
Strength: 107,000
Speed: 112,000
Defense: 107,000
Ki: 102,000
-------------------------------------
[i]Li starts attacking Andrew but his new power up won't even allow Li to touch him as the two warriors fight[/i]

Li: ahhh hell........Kaio-Ken 11x
Strength: 107,800
Speed: 107,800
Defense: 100,100
Ki: 106,700

[i]The fight has really evened up as both warriors continue to punch and kick and blast each other as fats as they can but neither actually laying a foot, fist or beam on each other[/i]

Li: Big Bang........

Andrew: Kamehemeha........

[i]After much charging of all the energy in both warriors their massive beams are let loose and both begin to push eachother much similar to Cells and SSJ2 Gohans in the Cell Saga. The two forceful attacks collide and cause a massive explosian which levels the arena knocking both fighters out of it as both fall to the ground neither were able to get up as they had put all their energy into their attack[/i]

Dai Kaio: Both warriors will go through to the next round.......

[i]The Kaio's rush over to their student who are on the ground unconcious. South Kaio gets the idea to sent for Dende to heal them both after he is done both warriors rse and begin talking[/i]

Li: Woah Andrew you've been doing some really heavy training

Andrew: You too where the he'll did you learn that attck to big bang

Li: It's been past down through my family and as I said my great great great grandfather was Vegeta
-----------------------------------------
Li previous stats
Strength: 9,800
Speed: 9,800
Defense: 9,100
Ki: 9,700

New stats (after being healed by dende)
Strength: 11,300
Speed: 11,300
Defense: 10,600
Ki: 11,200

Or if I'm to lower my stats by 3,000 like craig said
Strength: 8,300
Speed: 8,300
Defense: 7,600
Ki: 8,200[/color]

Answer to:

2: 2 Rojins went in...we killed the Rojin that tried to attack us(going to hell was my original plan...until people said they wanted to goto heaven)

3: We can all know moves the original Vegetto(Goku/Vegeta) knew (Kaioken,Kamehameha,Big Bang, etc)

4) ugh...ok...the Moon was slowly moving towards the planet...causing the gravity to increase as it goes along...i just needed a gravity area without using a gravity chamber...so thats my reaso and im sticking with it :D

Dende comes up towards Andrew and is about to heal him until.....

Andrew: STOP!

Dende: What?

Andrew: I want to test my new technique.

Andrew stumbles to his feet as everyone backs away, King Kai (or north Kai) Laughs to himself. Andrew puts his hands infornt of his face in an X formation and begins to yell as a blue auro surrounds him. His muscles bulge for a second or two and then go back to normal and then Andrew's wounds pull themselves together and he is completly healed.

Andrew: Takes a bit out of ya but it's ok for a quick healing thing.

Li: You should teach me that some time.

Andrew: Yeah, Maybe after the tournament.

Andrew walks off back towards the arena to see the next few fights.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Dude! I'm not gonna tell the opposition how to destroy our only advantage! [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a good point there.....

- -- - - - - -- - - -- - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- -

He was able to survey the battlefield much better from the air, and what he saw both pleased and astonished him. Though he should have expected it, the sheer size and brutality of the destruction which still raged on below was mind-boggling. Whole chunks of the earth were simply gone, forests and plains absolutely decimated beyond belief. Yet mother nature seemed to be collecting her toll - for each tree gone it seemed there was a body, Saiyan or Rojin, to replace it. So many dead, thought Alderaan. So many more to come.

Onward he flew, on a mission of his own....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha flew up several yards, and whistled a peircing call. Like a thunderbolt, Cinoris dropped from the sky and landed on her shoulder.[/i]

Raiha: Killing time.

Cinoris: YES!!!

Raiha: :devil:[/COLOR]

As Suzuku continued to look for X-Ray, Cruizr had an idea...

Cell: It wont work, we have tried everything, and we still cannot get out of here

Cruizr: KAIOKEN x20!!!

Freeza: He's about to find out the hard way there's no way out

Cruizr: *flies towards the clouds* KAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAMEEEEEEE...

Cruizr continues to charge his attack as he neared the clouds...

Cruizr: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The attack hits the clouds, putting a hole through them as Cruizr races through it...

Freeza/Cell: :wow:

Cruizr then climbs onto SnakeWay, then falls unconsciense from kaioken...

Wind whipping through his hair, Alderaan scanned the ground below, making good use of the power scouter he had taken as a prize from one of the defeated Saiyan's. So far nothing he saw was capable of creating the false moon, and he assumed that when he killed the creator it too would die out. Suddenly, a spike appeared on the lens, power readings going temporarily crazy with readouts. The final power level was much greater than any he had seen today : this may be it's source. Somersaulting through the air, he dived, reaching terminal velocity within seconds before snapping back upright for the landing.

As he scanned the plain, all he saw were trees, bushes, and a woman in a halter top and knee high boots. Apart from being visually pleasing, his scanner told him that this was the source of the power.

It must be broken.

The woman had been staring at him, anger clearly visible on her face. He dismissed her ; killing her would be a waste of energy. He readied himself to take off, when she spoke.

"Rojin." she said simply. "I hate the very ground you stand upon."

"That's nice girl, now leave me alone, I have more important things to do than talk to a one so promiscuous and weak as you."

Again he readied for flight......

When Cruizr awoke, he looked around and laughed as he was on Snake Way...but someone was coming his way...The greedy West Kaio...

West: Get out of my way vermin

Cruizr: *stands up* Care to repeat that?

West: wait...

Cruizr: What?

West: You could halp me...take th title to the west section...

Cruizr: Why would i do that?

West: If you win...i promise to let you live again

Cruizr: Hey, cant beat that

West: Well though...we dont have anytime to train though...

Cruizr: Dont worry, i promise you a victory

With that, Cruizr and the West Kaio head for the Other world tournament...

Cruizr: Wait...what if they reconize me?

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Cinoris could sense Raiha's fury growing behind her calm exterior, and quietly relocated himself elsewhere. In a flash of gold, SSJ Raiha stared at the Rojin, blood begining to sing inside her veins..[/i]

Raiha: I might be weak now.....but maybe you shouldn't judge power by what can be sensed!!

Rojin: You think you can defeat me...?

Raiha: I can die trying! :flaming:[/COLOR]