OtakuBoards

-DragonBall Z: Fugitive Assult[Play]-

Chaos

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Hey everyone. My comp is totally f'ed right now, so I'll post later on tonight when I got to my Mom's office. And my comp gets fixed tommorow, so I'll be back 100% by around 7pm(Central time). Aren't you guys(and gal) happy? :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Yerah, we're just dying to see you back here. :rolleyes: In fact, we can hardly contain ourselves......[/COLOR]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Yerah, we're just dying to see you back here. :rolleyes: In fact, we can hardly contain ourselves......[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[sarcasm] Really?[/sarcasm] ¬¬

Sorry yall. Jus needed to say that...*goes off to actually think up something to continue from this point, and doesn't want to make the RPG last two pages.*

[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Well I'm really verging on bored. What's the name of Freiza's minion.......the cute one with green hair? I wanna bring him into the story a bit.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Zarbon, and don't worry. He'll get in this story eventually. And plus, you're forgetting his monster form...*shudders*...........Blank is waaaaaaaay better..:p And a better fighter, too. :D And we'll be arriving on Namek as soon as Craig decides to post the *blots out plot-line* that we're suppost to fight. Craig deals with "Before Namek" Saga........:whoops: Too much plot....:cross:

*quickly fills out form for position.........slides it in box.* :D
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Blank snapped his right hand backwards, cleaning off the green alien's head. The other Secraians slowly evaded, trying to escape. Blank's eyes opened, a combonation of anger and smugness. Whipping his right hand back forward, and unleashed a volly of milloins of Ki discs. The barrage created a more-or-less straight line of destruction, every single one exploding on impact.

Blank continued this process for a good ten minutes, leveling the eintire area. Xaida slowly descended into the air, stopping some five meters away. Craig joined Blank's side, his usual look of over-swelled ego.[/i]

Xaida: Very nice and all, Blank........But you COULDA LEFT US SOME!

Blank: You know it's not my style to leave my plate uncleaned.

Craig: Xaida, you know as well as I do, it's pointless to argue with this dumb lummox.

Blank: You say something?

Craig: Notta thing.

Blank: Oh.

Xaida: :rolleyes:

[B][COLOR=royalblue]*reviews* *thumbs up* Okay. Do I get special bragging rights now?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Most certainly! :p
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Blank lowered down to the ground swiftly, making a ring of dust dance into the dusk setting. Viewing the destruction, Blank sighed.[/i]

Blank: "Looks like I went over-board again, eh?"

Warlock: "Indeed."

Craig: "Considering you took out the enemies with the first wave of the discs, yeah, I think you DID."

Blank: "You have to admit, though.... It WAS cool. Big explosions! Boom....boom! [size=1]boom.......boom.....*in higher voice* Oh, no! Please spare us! *in deep-bass voice* Hah HA HA! You shall now die!........Boom![/size]......*cough*.......Sorry"

Suzuku: "............[i]He can be quite anoying at times.[/i]"

Blank: "Glad you think so, Suzuku.."

Craig: "Hm? Lemme guess......Suzuku was thinking about your attitude, eh?"

Xaida: "Absolutly right."

Blank: *looking next to him* "Hey, Xaida? When'd you get here?"

Xaida: "WHAAAAAAT?!" :flaming: :flaming:

Blank: "I'M JUS KIDDIN! *backs up slowly*......Please don't hurt me!" *falls on knees, praying*

Craig: "Oi....."

[Color=teal] Sorry Im late computer is in ****
-----------------------------
[I]Li sits on a nearby rock watching the others beat the living crap outta their "opponents" and he laughs or scoffs until one of them kicks him in the back of the neck. He turns around and sees a group of six standing around him in fighting stances [/I]

Li: :laugh: Your not serious about trying to fight me are you

Warrior: You'll die on this field today saiya-jin pig :flaming: :flaming:

[I]The other warriors laugh with their colleague as Li simply gets up and goes into his fighting stance and begins to laugh again before stopping abruptly and kicking the warrior in the head breaking his neck and killing him [/I]

Li: [I]His hair ruffles in the wind[/I] who's next to die

[I]All the enemy warriors jump in attacking Li as he easily fights them off hand to hand occasionally firing a beam and killing one. In the end one warrior drains all the energy from his dying friends and gets a temporary power up to 18,000[/I]

Warrior: :laugh: now who is the better warrior pig you shall pay for what you have done

[I]Li scoffs once again and begins to power up from 15,000 where he had been to his maximum of 20,000 and he easily begins to fight off the warriors every attack, the warrior powers up everything he's got into one last beam which blast Li back about 50 meters. Laughing uncontrollably upon thinking he has won. The warrior drops his guard and that was all Li needed as he fires a small extremely fast extremely strong beam through his chest killing him but Li's armor is in a mess after that attack and his chest is bleeding a little. Li walks back to his friends and begins to talk[/i]

Li: I'd say that's it for now I'm going back to my pod to get my armor if anybody is looking for me

[i]Li goes back to his pod changes and walks back to the group[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida tensed her back and walked up to him.....eyes glinting menacingly.[/i]

Blank: Oh please.....

Xaida: *pats head* Get up.

Blank: *breahtes out* I'm alive!

Xaida: *SLASH*

Craig/Warlock: :wow:

Xaida: :demon: ....don't try that again.

Blank: Sorry.

Xaida: You damn well better be.[/COLOR]

[i]Wipping the blood from his cheek, Blank cringed.[/i]

Blank: "No, seriously, that hurt.."

Xaida: "You'll get over it."

Blank: "Can you help, though? Like, heal it or sumthin?"

Xaida: "No chance in Hell."

Craig: "Tough break, bro."

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Just kidding.

[i]She stepped up to him, and placed a hand on his forhead, and the other around the back of his neck.[/i]

Xaida: Hold still.

Blank: Yes ma'am.

Xaida: Healing ring........

[i]Waves of white washed over Blank's face, and the wound disapeared. Xaida stood up, and straightened her tank top. Blank stood and felt his face.[/i]

Craig: She is waaaaaay too nice to you.

Xaida: *shrug*[/COLOR]

Blank: "I'd much rather have her nice to me than having me end up like one of those Secraians."

Craig: "Yes indeedy."

Xaida: "Blank, has anyone ever told you that you're completely psycho?"

Blank: "How did THAT come up in THIS topic??" :confused:

Xaida: :rolleyes: :laugh:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida leaned on her spear and looked at the men.[/i]

Craig: What?

Xaida: How did I get stuck with you morons...?

Neil: MORONS?!?!?

Xaida: Yes morons.

Flash: You starting something?

Xaida: :demon: *tightens grip on spear* Maybe I am.......[/COLOR]

Heh, without you Neil, everyone's been reluctant to post... :p Oh well, back to the story.
-----------------------

Flash: Blank's right, I believe we have a mission to complete. I kindly invite you guys to continue bickering, but I'm going to clear this planet, as was originally intended.

[I]Flash walks away, towards a large cluster of houses and buildings... He builds a ball of Ki in his palm as he walks, and he fires it at the center of the area. causing a huge firestorm...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Heh, without you Neil, everyone's been reluctant to post... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Grrrrr.....AND NOW I HAVE WB!!!! BLAST IT, WHERE IS EVERYONE?! DBZMAN, WARLOCK, CRAIG, ANDREW, GRUFFY! HELL, EVEN RED AND NEOC!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida flew off in a huff, gripping her spear so hard her knuckles began to turn white. Whipping her hair back, she whirled in a tight circle, then brought her staff down, point first, into the ground. A huge earthquake started and tore apart a large city. Xaida tugged her spear free and laughed.[/i]

Blank: Waaaaay too much fun...

Xaida: :devil:[/COLOR]

Andrew finally got up from his position on the rock and looked around.

Andrew: *thinking* ****! Nobody attacked me cause I'm a kid! We'll see about this.

Andrew immediatly took to the air and flew off towards some power levels he read on his scouter.

Andrew: They're not very strong but they'll do.

Andrew dropped down in the centre of a few secrains (sp) planning an attack and looked at them with disgust.

Alien guy1: Hey! check out the kid!

Andrew: Watch who your calling kid B*tch, or you'll find yourself in the next dimension.

Alien guy2: The kids got an attitu-

Before he could finish Andrew had put his fist through the aliens face. He turned to look at the 5 others. They looked back in horror.

Andrew: Just the way I like them!

Off in some where in the city. All the building and home with in a 3 mile radius. Just blow up into flames fire going every where. Then Gojin walked throw the fire.

Gojin: I bet you all that my explosion well be bigger then you guys..

Gojin then flow off to some other building and then started shooting ki blast every where.

[i]Suddenly, Blank's head snapped up, THAT look in his eyes.[/i]

Xaida: Oooooooh boy. Craig, he's got THAT look again.

Craig: Hit the deck!

Blank: Raaaaaaaaaaa.....giiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg..........

[i]Blank's right arm shot upwards, as a crimson sphere started to swell, growing at an alarming rate. In a few seconds, it was a good seventy meters in diameter. Xaida, Craig, and the others backed up, knowing very well what this was. All excep Gojin, who stood frozen in his place.[/i]

Blank: COMET!

[i]Making a throwing motion, Blank hurled the still-growing orb of pure destruction into the distance, towards a major city.

A blinding red flash emitted as the Raging Comet disappeared. It was the thirty-mile wide city vaporizing in a second. A huge torrent of flames rose into the skies, showing just how horrible the explosion was. It stretched into space...

Merely a few seconds after the explosion, a massively powerful shockwave hammered everyone back. It tore the ground open, showing rifts in the grassy ground below. It was pure death in the form of an energy attack.[/i]

Blank: Any questions? Good.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida clapped mockingly, the sounds echoing dully through the empty sky. Blank glared at her, and she smiled back innocently.[/i]

Craig: Is that wise?

Xaida: He couldn't kill me if he tried.

Blank: Wanna bet?

Xaida: ;)[/COLOR]

[i]Blank slowly flew down to Xaida, coming within mere centimeters away from her face. He half smirked, half raised his eyebrow. Not saying anything, they just stared at each other, ignoring the others around them.[/i]

Blank: Funny girl...

Xaida: Crazy boy.

Blank: And don't you forget it! ;)

Xaida: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Craig: So, are you two gonna kiss now?

[i]At the same instant, both Blank and Xaida glared at Craig, eyes showing the rage that boiled up within them. Stopping suddenly, they looked back at each other, making that face of anime confusion/wonder.[/i]

Blank and Xaida: *at the same time* Eh? Huh?

Craig: *falls over laughing*

[i]Craig suddenly found out that his laughing wasn't taken too kindly, as he became partof a new crater. Compliements of Blank and Xaida.[/i]

Blank and Xaida: *at the same time again* HEY! I WAS GONNA BLAST HIM! NO, I WAS!

Craig: *crawling out of hole, with that anime-charred look* Well, that is very interesting.

Warlock: HELLO?! WE DO HAVE A MISSION DAMMIT!

Blank: Whoops! Ok, everyone, *Gene Starwind style* Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[i]With that, Blank blasts off into the air, closely followed by Xaida and Warlock. Everyone else fell in behind them, as the were just about to spread out over the planet to complete their job...[/i]

Craig: My brothers becoming a tad fruity......

Blank: What was that???

Craig: I SAID YOUR GETTING MORE FRUITY BY THE MINUTE!!! IN AN HOUR YOU'LL BE WEARING DRESSES AND PLAYING TEA PARTY WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE GIRL FRIENDS!!!

Neil: Oh, your gonna pay for that!!!

Craig: Yeah, ok, whatever.

Just then, a blinding flash of fire and char pulsed in the sky. Everyone looked up, more and more explosions were occuring in the atmosphere.

Neil:..................... Pods?

Craig: We didn't ask for any assistance...........