OtakuBoards

-DragonBall Z: Fugitive Assult[Play]-

Chaos

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Are you all [I]that[/I] ignorant? It took me and Neil to take on one alien, both with power ups active, using strong attacks. How you can decide your strong enough to take on these aliens by yourself I don't know. So stop being so cheap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/B][/QUOTE] =_=''' i intended to get my arse wupped because of your post...*shakes head* no matter...^_^ dosen't change my plans...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the alien grinned and turned lightning fast to catch her in the jaw with an upper cut...she flew back and landed back where she started...

siren: *rubs jaw* ouch... a little help xaida??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida flipped forward on her spear, swiftly coming to Siren's aid. The two battled quickly, using all of their built in flexibility and agility.[/i]

Xaida: *dodge* I love being a girl!

Siren: *swing* Me too!

Alien: DAMN YOU![/COLOR]

siren's eyes blazed and her fighting took on a new level of ferocity. her aurora swelled and she lunged foreward, attacking

siren: DAMN US?!?! YOU, THE ONES WHO AID IN THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR PLANET, TAUNT US, THEN EXPECT US TO JUST LIE DOWN AND DIE?!?! I DON'T THINK SO...DAMN YOU!!

with that she plunged her sword down and into the chest of the startled alien...he coughed and twiched his eyes glazing over before sliding off her blade, dead... siren coughed then panted for breath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry about killing him but this is dieing and if we don't kill him then we'll never get any further in this rpg...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida threw her arm around Siren and propped her up. Both girls were panting, but unwilling to give up.[/i]

Siren: *breathes* Thankx.

Xaida: Course. ;) I might be Freiza's daughter, but I'm not heartless.

Siren: Don't say that too loud now.....

Xaida: :haha:[/COLOR]

[color=teal]Raiha your the daughter of Frieza oh boy
----------------------------------------------
[i]When the smoke cleared all that was seen was the 5 aliens that were standing around but everything else was destroyed[/i]

Li: how the hell did they survive

[i]Li hadn't time to think as the alien he had been fighting powered up behind him and blasted him to the ground with a ki blast[/i]

Li: dirty bastard

[i]Li turns around and powers up his Dai-Shin-Ken to twice it's normal power ie 2x Dai-Shin-Ken and powered up and huge Apocalypse Cannon and blasted the alien into the next dimension after which Li collapsed from lack of power[/i][/color]

Andrew looks as the dust dissapears. He flies in and commences in a fight with the closest alien. they vicously exchange blows flying up into the air and teleported around the place kicking the crap out of each other. The alien forced Andrew backwards with a Ki attack and Andrew shot straight back at him with his enraged fist. The alien flies back but looks unharmed. Andrew bends over forward and let's his power surge. He throws himself back up and releases electricity from his body and he shouts

Andrew: TET-SAMA!!!!!!!...............x2!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew's power skyrocketed as he continued to attack. He Smashed the alien in the gut and then elbowed him in the back. As the alien flew to the floor Andrew bent over forwards again, his auro busrting around him. As he threw himself back up he threw a massive ball down at the Alien while shouting:

Andrew: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!!!!!

Whoops...Uh...I guess I'm not TOO far behind...^_^;;

---

[I]Suzuku continues to watch everyone else fight...[/I]

Suzuku: [I]If only I had someone to care about...Then I'd help them...But I can't...And anyway, the Saiya-Jin's code of honour states that Saiya-Jins should only help each other if asked...[/I]

Cruiz: *wakes up*

Everyone: :therock:

Cruiz: *smaks his head* I knew i forgot to do something

Cruiz grabs a N64

Suzuku: Thats not it

Cruiz: What is it then...

Raiha: Maybe...help us fight?

Cruiz: Oh...

Cruiz then starts to help fighting after a very long rest...*yAwN*