OtakuBoards

-DragonBall Z: Fugitive Assult[Play]-

Chaos

Andrew pointed his open palm at the alien he had just killed. A auro came out of the alien creature and went into Andrew's hand. The other aliens looked at him with surprise.

Andrew: Your soul is mine!

Andrew turns to the others and blast 2 of them to pieces. Their esence joining with Andrew just as the other did.

Andrew: I fell more powerful already! Maybe they're not very strong but their souls are powerful.

Andrew instanty kicked another in the face taking the head of his shoulders and taking that soul too. The other two were about to fly off but they were stopped cold. Andrew's open palms faced each of them. they were frozen solid. Andrew clapped his hands together and the 2 aliens flew at eachother, their heads exploding as they connected. Andrew sucked u their souls too.

Andrew: This is fun!

Andrew takes to the air and is about to fly back to the others when he notices the pods.

Andrew: Who could that be? Wait a minute! I recognise those pods.

He instantly gets back to flying towards the others.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest QuickSilver
seifer was flying when he came to a ssudden stop

seifer: *says to himself* mmmmmmmmmm, a town full of inersant people this couldnt get any better.

seifer then landed and looked around. he so a lrge building to the left of him. he raised his right arm and a huge ki ball formed, he the blasted it at the bulding totally destroying it

Andrew flew up towards the others just as the pods were about to land. He landed just behind Craig and Blank.

Andrew: Those are the pods of Frieza's henchmen!

Craig: Tell us something we don't know.

Andrew: Nevermind that! What are they here for?

Blank: If we knew that we'd tell you.

-----------------------------------
A little pic of what Andrew looks like.

[i]Blank grew tense, seeing the pod's latches open. Hissing to a stop, the doors burrowed within the soil. And out stepped four creatures. All blue.. They looked strikingly like Kui. A look that made everyone boil with rage.

Clicking his scouter on, trying to recieve any messages. None. Cursing under his breath, he slowly walked forward, coming to a stop around twenty yards from the lead being.[/i]

Blank: Why are you people here? We don't need any back-up!

[i]Within that single instant, Blank was bashed downwards, making a cavenr under the crust of the planet, two of the warriors letting barrages of melee fly, almost everyone hitting Blank as they forced him even deeper under.

But words were heard..

"HA-DE-ENNNNN...."...[/i]

Name: siren kojia
Race: saiyan
Weight: 120lbs
Height: 5'11
Bio: i hate bios...tick tick tick...BOOM...see? that was well handled...
Apperance: black hair w/ blood red streaks, black baggy pants, burgandytank top, silver eyes,
Disposition: fierce and challenging and when the option arises will always fight. Loves to joke in the face of a battle but is calm and serious in situations that demand it. Has a wry sense of humor and likes to try and get a rise out of people
Power Level: 19,500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

circleing that very planet a hevilly damaged saiyan pod floated...inside a girl of 16 yrs slowly awoke

siren: uggh... where? oh sh!t!!!computer respond! computer!!

she scanned the control pannel and swore

siren: auox. power dam.n... this won't-

she was cut off as the pod began to rumble and shake... suddenly it began decending slowly at first then faster

siren: ...gravitational pull... this...won't end...good...

her hands franticly dashed accross the panel trying to find a way to slow down...

siren: IT WON"T END LIKE THIS!!!!

in a fit of rage she raised her energy...and stoped

siren: ...of course!!

she cupped her hands infront of her

siren: RAAAHHHHAAAANNN TENNNNN SOOOOOOO....

she kicked the release and the door cranked open

siren: FIRE!!!!

a redish black beam struck the planet surface only a few kilometers away... she was slowed and the weight of the pod pushed into her back

siren: too late!!

she cut the beam and the pod began to free fall again...she smacked another button and the door began to close

siren: no time!!

she braced herself...the impact with the ground was collossle and she was lost to the blackness...

when she opened her eyes she had no idea how much time had passed... she had been thrown clear of the pod upon impact and lay on the slopes of the crater...clutching a hevily bleeding arm she rose from the pit...alighting on the ground she sensed the dramitic rise of power levels

siren: now...lets see who else made it off the planet

she flew into the air and sped in the direction of the power

[I]Flash sensed it at once. Spinning around from his position in the city, he saw the pods, and Freiza's henchmen... He knew what was happening right away... He could sense the battle... Jumping down off one of the tall city skyscrapers, he landed in a crouched position, and immediately shot off, sprinting full pace towards the rest of the team... Arms behind him, head low, Flash ran without flaw... He lept upwards, flipping, and landed facing the pods... He stood up, but was quicky met by a kick in the stomach, and punch in the jaw... He fell back, but regained his composure quickly... He got into a fighting stance, and awaited the battle that would evidently follow..[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Siren!

Flash: Huh?

Siren: Xaida?

Xaida: What brings you here?

Flash: You two know eachother?

Siren/Xaida: Tch, duh!

Flash: Oh.....

Xaida: We both went to the same Training school.[/COLOR]

Craig: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? EXPLAIN YOURSELVES NOW!!!

???: It's quite simple puny monkey. Lord Frieza got tired of your imputence, and so he decided to kill off all the saiyans. King Vegeta tried to rebel, so he blew up the planet, and all it's inhabitants. You are one of few saiyans left, and you soon will be dead.

Craig's eyes bulged with shock, and sadness. He gripped his hair with his left hand, almost tearing it out. He threw his head forward, throwing up all over the surrounding area.

Craig: My............. family............ all my............. friends............. dead? *tear rolls down face* This.......... cannot............ WHY!!!!???

All of the group were undergoing similar greif. Andrew was crying, unable to hold it in that his foster father was destroyed, regardless of his neglect towards Andrew. Tears rolled down Blank's face as he climbed out of the crater, strengthened by his Ha-de-en-so, but in severe trauma.

Craig's eye twitched slightly, as he started hsaking his head quickly in little motions. He turned to the warriors.

Craig: No, your lying. Your lying............ you must be. We are the most...... the most proud race in the entire galaxy....... there's no way.....

???: We figured you would think this way, so Lord Frieza decided something.

It suddenly became apparent to everyone that all the warriors had their hands behind their backs since they left their pods. A feeling of intriguement, yet extreme horror came across Craig.

One by one, the warriors presented the heads of a loved one of one of the group. The guy in the centre laughed wildly, before presenting the head of Turlitz from behind him. Craig's eyes bulged, and Blank threw up violently.

Craig/Blank: FATHER!!!!!

Craig hand covered his mouth, as tears streamed down his face. He looked in horror at his father's lifeless, cold face, yet he could not take his eyes from it.

???: But don't worry, you'll be joining them soon in the next dimension!!!!

Craig's eyes suddenly thinned. His eyebrows arched in as he scowled viciously.

Craig: I don't.................... think so!

[i]Blank fell to his knees, nearly rippin his hair out. His entire world spun, falling into the darkness. His Ha-De-En-So had long since vanished. But hearing what the Warrior had said made his rage arise. He jumped up, phasing away. A red flah rang throughout the skies, as a Warrior was bashed in the face, and kneed in the gut. He fell back, stumbling backwards.

At the same time, Blank landed on the ground, aura gone. his sli back a tad due to his momentum, kickin up some dust, but he stopped, lowering into a fighting position.[/i]

Blank: You will pay.........YOU WILL PAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!

[i]With that, he and Craig blasted off, followed sharply by Flash and Xaida, Andrew and the others shortly behind...[/i]

[I]As all of the otheres rushed forwards, Suzuku just stood on the spot, not caring that much...[/I]

Flash: Suzuku! Aren't you gonna HELP!!!??? :mad: HASN'T SOMEONE [B]YOU[/B] CARED ABOUT BEEN KILLED!?

Suzuku: ...I have no friends...No family...No one.

Flash: Suit yourself...

[I]Catches up with the others[/I]

Suzuku: ...[I]Why...Can't I feel for others...? Has my disiplined (sp?) life really made me lose all feelings for others...?[/I]

Craig clamped his fists together, as his green aura flared, then exploded around him. He placed his clamped hands by his hip, flying with his shoulders adjacently vertical to his head. His look suddenly became more focused.

Craig: KAI-SIN-DA!!!!

His green aura doubled in size and became a deep black. His hair spiked up more, his muscles tightened, and his power surged. He shot forward ahead of the others, stream lining towards the guy in the centre, holding his father's head. Blank responded to Craig's action with a Ha-de-en-so.

Craig swung his arms forward, fists still clamped, striking the alien in the side of the jaw, sending him hurling into a small hill. Craig stopped instantly, suspended about 2 feet in the air, his black aura still waving about him.

The alien launched out of the cliff, beckoning towards Craig. Craig kneeled down on the ground, then launched upwards when the alien was about a foot away from him, Craig's knee launched upwards into the aliens chin. The alien soared upwards, where Blank was waiting.

[i]Blank roared in anguish, as his hands slithered behind his back, cupped together, as if he was to perform the Kamehameha Wave. A small green orb collected in the cage of fingers, growing rapidly. But suddenly, the alien below phased out, appearing just a few meters away from Blank.

In a hurried attempt, Blank shot his hands forward, screaming out a single word: "HAY-OKENNNNNN!".

The green ki ball exploded the instant it was launched; it was too unfocused. Flinging from the midsts of the infreno, Blank flipped three times, before launching four, yellow ki discs from his right hand. When they reached inside of the mass of flames, the exploded one by one, forcing the area to crumble. But Blank didn't stop. He flew straight into the fire.

He followed the Alien, as it weaved in and out, eventually flying into the air. Blank exploded with a white aura, flying even faster. He caught up, but before he reached the Alien, his hands clamped together, perfectly fit.

Swinging his hands around, trying to ax-handle the creature, Blank swung to the left, to the right, all around. His hands broke apart, only to deliever short, swift uppercuts.

The Alien swung his right foot out, catching Blank in the jaw, stunning him greatl. The being grabbed Blank by the neck, lifting him up.[/i]

Alien: You made a big mistake. You should've just rolled over and died like your father did!

Blank: LIAR! MY FATHER WOULD NEVER GIVE UP, AND NEITHER SHALL I!!

[i]With that said, Blank broghts his hands up, slapping the Alien's grip loose. His right hand stuck out, so Blank made a wild dash, grabbing it. He swung him around, picking up speed the whole time, before throwing him high in the air.

Lifting his left hand up, Blank opened his fingers wide, laughing insanly as a black sphere collected. Craig, who was flying to intercept the still-out-of-control enemy stopped dead. He knew what this attack was. The Dark Fury...[/i]

Craig responded to Blank's attack. Craig raised his left arm, palm open. A small black orb formed in Craig's hand. It was charged with blinding white electricity. He looked at Blank, and Blank looked back. They nodded to each other in acknowledgement.

Then their glances focused again on the creature. Craig tensed up suddenly, an angered look on Craig face.

Blank: DARK FURY!!!!!!

Craig: RIENGIEZ!!!

Blank's attack shot from his hand like a bullet. It pounded into the creature almost instanty, a blinding flash issuing across the area as it exploded. Craig's orb slpit into 8 separate beams as it left Craig's hand. They separated outwards, repelling each other, then like a magnificent curve ball, then all swerved straight into the billowing smoke that issued from the Dark Fury. A huge screech wailed across the area, as a huge pulse flew out from the smoke, buckling the ground, and ripping the air apart.

Craig and Blank stood motionlessely, whilst the others sheilded their eyes. The smoke slowly cleared, and all that was left of the creature, was sindering ash, slowly swaying down towards the ground.

Craig: NOW YOU ALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SAIYAN RACE SHALL HAVE VENGEANCE!!!

As Andrew got closer he began running towards the other Aliens with blind rage in his eyes and in his heart. Just as he drew near he did a diving forward roll and as he rolled over his feet connected with the jaw off the nearest Alien. He quickly flipped back onto his feet and began jabbing the Alien. Until finally he axe-handled him into the ground. Andrew looked down at the hole the Alien had made, spitting before preparing his attack. He threw his hands out to his sides as a ball formed infront of his chest. The ball grew larger as he clamped his hands around it.

Andrew: In honour of my Father! You die now, FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!

The beam erupted from Andrew's hands with the power of 10 volcanoes completly obliterating the floor beneath. Andrew slowly dropped down to the floor as the alien crawled out. He was still alive but badly injured. Andrew slowly walked up to him. Andrew's words came out as small whispers.

Andrew: *whispers* You will suffer, I won't let you die yet, you will suffer the way my people have suffered!

Andrew took hold of the Aliens shoulder and began pulling. The Alien put up little fight and screamed with great pain as Andrew ripped his arm off. He then put his gloved hand into the wound and pulled out some of the Aliens ribs. The ALien ontinued screaming violently, the others watching as their comrade was mutaleted. Andrew put his foot on the Alien's head.

Andrew: Have you had enough?

The Alien grunts slightly

Andrew: I can't *As he pushes his foot down* CAN'T HEAR YOU!

The ALien screamed some more as Andrew released his foot and began stomping on the ALien's gut laughing greatly as he does so.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida crossed her arms and looked down. Her spear floated near her hands, ready for use, and she listened to the Sayjian wreaking their vengance.[/i]

Blank: :devil:

Xaida: I suppose now would be a bad time to tell you who my true father is......

Siren: I don't advise it.

Xaida: Yeah, no kidding/[/COLOR]

siren: *head held proud*it dosen't matter any more...we are the last of our once mighty race... lets kick some evil blue freak as.s...and if we can't reedem our selves...we don't deserve to live...

with that she charged forewards catching one of the aliens off gaurd...

siren: YOU'LL PAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Gojin fell to his knees after hearing the news about his people his planet his home. He felt like nothing in life now matters after his own home planet gone. Even his own little sister is now died and there's nothing he can do about it.

Gojin: (his face looking down at the ground) My sister she was so young. I can't believe this my planet all gone. They have to pay THEY WELL PAY!!!!

Gojin then got off the ground then into his feet. His face was still looking down. Then energy waves then started to come from around his body getting bigger and bigger after every second. His hair then started to blow left and right then it shot up Gojin's aura then came around blazing out of control destroying everything around him. He then took off at the one of the aliens. The ground under him was just breaking apart. Gojin then flow up in front of one of the aliens he then tryed to punch the alien but the alien the ducked and kneed Gojin in the stomach then grabbed Gojin by the back of his head then throw him into the ground face first. The alien guy was about to step on Gojin's head but Gojin at the last minute then did a flip back to his feet. And did a around house kick to the aliens face. Causeing the alien guy to fall back a lil bit. The alien then flow up in front of Gojin then started punching Gojin in the stomach then he grabbed Gojins hair and started kneeing Gojin in the face he then throw Gojin and shot a ki blast at his back sending Gojin forward throw a rock. Gojin then landed face first on the ground.

Are you all [I]that[/I] ignorant? It took me and Neil to take on one alien, both with power ups active, using strong attacks. How you can decide your strong enough to take on these aliens by yourself I don't know. So stop being so cheap.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Are you all [I]that[/I] ignorant? It took me and Neil to take on one alien, both with power ups active, using strong attacks. How you can decide your strong enough to take on these aliens by yourself I don't know. So stop being so cheap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]No, some of us have decided to let the pure blooded Sayjians have their fun.[/COLOR]

Well Craig, you do realise anger fuels power, just look at Vegeta! Just because you didn't use your hate to your advantage.
---------------------------------------------------------
Andrew looked down at the pathetic creature and spat in it's face. He ripped the saiyan armour of it and began to speak.

Andrew: You don't deserve to wear this!

He threw the armout aside and elagently stamped on it's head before turning to the other Alien's and commencing with his attack. He began blasting thousands of Ki blasts at the ugly b*stards without stopping. A lot of smoke and dust blew around as a result concealing the Alen's from view.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ss2Serren [/i]
[B]My bad i'll just repost it. Sorry :confused: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, this RPG is so funny with just a couple of girls and testosterone overloaded guys........[/COLOR]

[Color=teal][i]Li sits on a rock, his face pale, his blood coursing with hate, as he thinks about what has happened. He cannot believe his whole family he whole race is gone. His mother the Chronoton Empress and His father King Vegeta both dead because of Frieza. A teal drops from the corner of his eye as he begins to speak[/i]

Li: Mother......Father...... NO !!! FRIEZA I WILL AVENGE THEM WITH YOUR HEAD

[i]He powers up to his maximum. His blue aura intensifies around him and his muscles bulge as his suit streches to cope. He snaps his neck and screams at the top of his lungs[/i]

Li: Dai-Shin-Ken (similar to a kaio-ken)

[i]Li's muscles double in size and his aura changes from a blue to a black and blue, his eyes change to a dark blue and powerlevel sky-rockets to 40,000. He charges into the warrior holding his fathers head and elbows him into the face knocking him back into a hill. Li charges into him and begins punching him furiously with every bit of rage he can muster putting it into every punch to increase to power, But the alien counters and bigns to attack Li with his own attacks. He delivers a shap kick to Li's stomach causing him to bend over for a second and the warrior knees him into the head knocking him up. Li flies back and uppercuts the alien into the chin as he fights for all he's worth. He cups his hands and begins to charge up his strongets attack[/i]

Li: [b]Apocalypse Cannon[/b]

[i]A black sphere about 4 foot in diameter forms in his hand, dark blue bolts of lightning surround it as he screams more and more making it bigger. He finnaly launches it at the aliens that didn't fight smirking as they try to evade the blast but all too late as a massive explosion consumes everything in sight and leaves a thick clud of dust blocking everyone from seeing[/i][/color]