OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[i]Rico radios to Tasha who is tracking the massive energy source coming towards InnerSection Meteo.[/i]

Rico: How are the defenders doing?

Tasha: Reports are coming in...no damage, no casualties, threat still approaching with deadly force...missiles aren't having any effect. ETA to us, 10 minutes...

Rico: Once the threat gets into the city's InnerSection, it'll be too cramped for them to fire their missiles without damaging anything else. We're the second to last line of defense, the final barrier's Meteo Police HQ itself, 500 battle armaments, energy sheilding, damage absorbant structure. But our team won't let him get that far.

Cloud: If its like that, then let me join in!

Rico: Look at what I'm using...it's an electric shock cannon...we don't plan to snipe the guy cause he'll just block 'em or any other blunt projectile. You should really get out of here and stay inside your place.

Cloud: It looks like you can use all the help you can get...you have any extra weapons?

Rico: Sigh...since you knocked out that guard, there's some heavy weapons in the back of my cruiser. Get one and come back quick.

Cloud: Okay...[i]heads back downstairs[/i]

[i]Rico waits for Tasha's signal as his finger rests on the trigger[/i]

Tasha: Rico, get ready...Meteo Police just called off it's Mobile Suit Division...it's breached the city perimiter, but no major damage yet.

Rico: Stay sharp, he's almost here...

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]stops his cruiser where the officers are set up jumps off his cruiser and grabs his gun then runs up to where rico is[/I]

Sage: Rico whats goin on

Rico: there is a massive energy source headed this way the mobile suit squadron as backed off now its our turn to stop it werent you briefed on all this

Sage:well i got the call but i was on my way to HQ and i stopped here to see what was happening and now i find out all this is goin on

Rico: oh well take a postition over there and wait

Sage: alright

[I]takes a postition on the otherside of rico...[/I]

[I]Flash walks foward, and sees the Police ahead of him...[/I]

Flash: "Mobile Suits? You gotta be kidding me..."

[I]Flash fires a bolt of lightning at the retreating Mobile Suits... They explode, causing serious damage to the area around them... Rico recieves word on his Radio that the Mobile Suits have been destroyed...[/I]

Rico: "Dammit, they didn't get outta there fast enough!"

[I]Flash walks from over the horizon, and Rico spots him...[/I]

Rico: "Heads up, here he comes..."

[I]Flash continues to walk towards them... Rico pulls his electric shock cannon up to his shoulder, and puts his eye up to the scope... Flash continues to walk...[/I]

Tasha: "500 metres... and closing..."

[I]Flash begins to pick up pace...[/I]

Tasha: "400 metres!! FIRE!!"

[I]Sage, Rico and Cloud begin to fire their Weapons at Flash... Flash runs straight at them... He holds one arm out, and a gigantic green barrier appears in front of him... The Electric shots simply rebound off the shield right back into them...[/I]

Sage: "Woah, what is he?"
Rico: "I don't know anymore..."

Flash: "[B]QUAKE!![/B]"

[I]Flash holds up one arm into the sky... The ground begins to shake violently, and soon, after huge bolts of green light burst up from the ground, huge pillars of rock and earth are breaking through the ground, and destroying everything... The Highway, and many buildings around it collapse into the ground...[/I]

Cloud-Grrrrr.:flaming:

Cloud begins to glow and show his hybrid side.

Cloud-AHHHHHHHH!:mad:

Rico-Cloud...

Sage-Wow!:eek:

Cloud jumps off roof and stands face to face with Flash.

Flash-Nice to see you again Cloud.

Cloud-You can't escape this time.

Flash-Why do i?

Cloud-:smirk:

[i]Rico gets up from the rubble and quickly surveyes the damage from Flash's last attack...as Cloud and Flash fly up to the sky and start fighting.[/i]

Rico: O, no...this place wasn't safe...

Sage: Don't worry...I evacuated the citizens in this area to the underground portion of the city...the only problem is, we can't get them out from here. Since the access ports are blocked off.

Rico: And Tasha?

Sage: She insisted on staying and assisting you in you two's apartment.

[i]Rico runs to the leveled building and uses the shock cannon to burst open the rocks[/i]

Rico: Tasha! TASHA!!!

Sage: It's no use...6 tons of industiral metal and concrete falling on someone...(how could they survive...:confused: ) I'm sorry Rico...

Rico: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [i]Rico starts to glow an ominous red as he stares at the debris.[/i] Flash! [i]Rico starts to recall his old abilities from his hybrid DNA...he starts to float in the air with massive amounts of energy flowing through him[/i]

Sage: Rico, what's going on?!

Rico: I'm finishing up some matters that I should have taken care of a while ago...

[i]Rico raises himself up high above the building and raises the debris...revealing Tasha's body, battered, but still alive and flowing with the same red energy. Rico sets Tasha down in a safe place and launches the 6 tons of rubble towards Flash.[/i]

Flash: What the? [i]Charges his green shield, blocking the massive amounts of concrete and steel[/i] Pathetic...

Cloud: [i]The rubble falling on Flash was just enough for Cloud to deliver a hard blow to Flash, forcing him down to the ground[/i]

Rico: [i]Flys over to Tasha, picks her up and heads to the hospital with tremendous speed[/i] Sorry, secrets out...[i]Rico now knows that he and Tasha are hybrids...but he doesn't know yet about the past and how to harness the Crystal's power.[/i]

Cloud: "There is no escape."
Flash: "It really doesn't matter. I don't plan on leaving."

[I]Flash fires a ball of Fire directly into Clouds stomach...[/I]

Cloud: :eek:

[I]Cloud falls to the ground, writhing in a burning agony...[/I]

Flash: "Irony..."
Rico: "Huh? What do you mean?"
Flash: "Hybrids... My goal was to kill you... But now, even I am not human..."
Sage: "What? You're not Human?"
Flash: "No. I am no-longer human."
Rico: "Then what are you?"
Flash: "I am... A god. A hero. A messiah... The saviour of this planet. I will destroy all of you, you disgusting Hybrids... And all those that oppose me shall fall with you. All those that believe there can be peace - shall die..."
Rico: "What? Hybrids... no..."

[I]Rico's mind is flooded with forgotten memories... Memories of the Hybrids, the wars... the pain, the suffering...[/I]

Flash: "Ha ha ha, yes, you remember, don't you... I will bring an End to this world - I will destroy all of you..."

[I]Flash disappears into the sky....[/I]

Cloud-FLASH!:flaming: :flaming:

Rico-He's gone Cloud.

Cloud-NOOOOOOOO!:flaming: :mad:

Cloud flys up in the air and attacks Flash.

Flash-Huh?

Cloud-AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cloud sends a fireball to his stomach then gives him a hard uppercut sending him down to the ground.

Cloud-*pants*you will die Flash.

Flash-Don't count on it!

Flash flys up and knocks Cloud to the ground.

Cloud-:flaming: I can't let it take over like Flash!

Cloud makes high winds swirl around him and he glows a dark red.

Cloud-:flaming: :devil:

Flash: "You're annoying me... so DIE!! [B]METEORAIN!![/B]"

[I]Flash pulls out his Dark-Ultima weapon, and fires hundreds of Meteors at Cloud... They pummel him into the ground...[/I]

Flash: "DIE!!!"

[I]Flash grasps his sword in two hands, and puts the tip facing down, directly at Cloud... Then he speeds towards the fallen Cloud, about to Impale him... when he is mere Inches away from Cloud's chest, he vanishes into thin air...[/I]

Sage: "Where'd he go?"

[I]Flash reappears behind Sage, and knocks him to the ground... He walks over to Rico, waits for a second, and then kicks him in the face... Flash disappears again...[/I]

(Meanwhile, in Celes)

Charlie finally bough a new jet-bike, gotten a new armor-suit and recharged his 'Launcher. Today he finally returns to Meteo City. A crowd is here to wave their hero goodbye (I'll post more about that later), much to Charlie's happiness. I that crowd there are Artoni and Barquiel.

A & B-Good luck!
CF-Are you sure you guys don't want to come?
A & B-We need to stay here, in case the Fangs return (I'll post about them later).
CF-Okay, if you say so. I'll tell the others you guys are okay.

He activates his bike and sets off to the south, to Meteo City.
CF-:) *sigh* I can't believe I'm finally returning. This is the happiest day of my life.

Artoni and Barquiel are returning to their bar. They turn on the TV, and see, to their horrible surprise, a news broadcast showing a video of Flash, flying in the sky.

Cloud blasts all the rocks into nothing.

Cloud-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:flaming:

Cloud pulls out his sword and slashes Flash hundreds of times.

Flash-Why you!

Cloud-[SIZE=4]METEORRAIN![/SIZE]

Flash-AHHHHHHHHH!

Flash is hit hard with the attack.

Cloud-I've gotten slow.

Rico-My face!Ouch!

Cloud-We have to go!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]Cloud blasts all the rocks into nothing.

Cloud-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:flaming:

Cloud pulls out his sword and slashes Flash hundreds of times.

Flash-Why you!

Cloud-[SIZE=4]METEORRAIN![/SIZE]

Flash-AHHHHHHHHH!

Flash is hit hard with the attack.

Cloud-I've gotten slow.

Rico-My face!Ouch!

Cloud-We have to go! [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to tell ya this Cloud, But I'm not there anymore, so you can't slash me...

[COLOR=royalblue]Nice story, very familiar...*winks at Rico*...Well, I think eveyone knows who Tasha is...So I'll post something interesting later... Okay, now:

Tasha: *groan* Rico?

Rico: Yeah?

Tasha: Why? Why did you take me here? You know I can't stand hospitals.

Rico: You needed more help than what I could give you.

Tasha: Have them mentioned our gift yet?

Rico: No, but I think they know about it.

Tasha: Flash...I had a dream about him. He was killing Rena and Ruby. When I'm better, I'm gonna kill him.

Rico: That's impossible for you.

Tasha: You forgot my telekinesis didn't you? That's gonna help me out. And he might remember something that will scare him more...[/COLOR]

Rico: I'm starting to remember...what happened...

[i]Rico walks up to the doctors and starts shouting[/i]

Rico: She does not leave this room understand!?

Doctor: But what if she needs medical attention elsewhere?

Rico: She's going to be alright...if you take her out of this room without her consent you will be taken under the custody of Meteo City police forces. [i]Whispers to Tasha[/i] All this police talk is really boring...

Tasha: Where are you going now?

Rico: I'm gonna help out Sage and the others clean up that mess near highway 10.

[i]Rico raises himself again and charges out the window

Meanwhile, as Charlie approaches the OuterSection of Meteo City, he spots the gigantic city and demolished research facility in the distance.[/i]

Charlie: Wow this place has surely changed for the better...

[i]He enters the city Via Highway 10 where he starts to notice the cracked roads.[/i]

Rico: [i]Meets up with Sage and Cloud. The rubble has been cleaned up and peace is being restored[/i] How did you clean all this up so fast?

Sage: The mobile suits helped a lot...we'll have the buildings back up by tomorrow.

Rico: Good...if you need help, just contact me at the hospital.

Sage: How's Tasha?

Rico: She's holding up, but I have to check up on her...later [i]Gets in cruiser and speeds towards the hospital[/i]

Sage: I always wonder about them...and all the stuff that's happened right now.

Cloud: Long story, wait, what's that. [i]He sees a high powered jet bike in the distance...[/i]

As Charlie gets closer, Cloud notices the 'Launcher on Charlies back.
Cloud-*In a fighting position* Hey! Stop there! Where are you going with that huge weapon?
CF-I take that weapon with me everywhere I go. *looking around* What happened here?
Sage-Sorry, but I can't tell you.
CF-Does it have to do with Valik and Trell?
Cloud-Who are they?
CF-I mean Rico and Tasha.
Sage-How do you know them?
CF- We go way back....
Sage-I guess we can trust you. My name is Sage.
Cloud-I'm Cloud.
CF-Hi! I'm Charlie! (If they trust me so much, why are those eyes telling me otherwise?) Can you take me to Rico and Tasha?
Cloud-Ok, come with us.

[COLOR=royalblue]Rico: Tasha, are you okay?

Tasha: *groan* Not really. My side feels like it's on fire. And I keep having this really weird dream.

Rico: Dream? Describe it for me.

Tasha: I'm at home, I look in my mirror, and when I see my reflection, it looks normal, and then I change into a huge white tiger. It's scary, because the tiger's me and I can control myself. Then the mirror tells me that I am Valik. Then I wake up.

Rico: Tasha...

He is interupted by a knock on the door.

Tasha: Come in.

Charlie: Valik! Are you okay?

Rico: No questions, she's in a lot of pain, she might lose it again.

Charlie: Trell! We've got a situation...[/COLOR]

Rico: You talking to me?

Charlie: Yeah...a couple years ago, you carried the name of Trell. But since you're Rico now, I'll call you that.

Rico: So what's up?

Charlie: You know that science facility back at the outersection that exploded this morning?

Rico: Yeah, what about it?

Charlie: I ran a scan on the diffrent equipment they use there, it's the same as the ones they use to develop hybrids.

Rico: :eek: But they've outlawed all human expirimentation! How is could they sneak in a large project like that...there haven't been any kidnappings in Meteo City in the past year or so.

Charlie: I, can't explain that...I only told you what I found out about that place.

Rico: Well, no use in worrying about that now...we have a mad man on the loose and I could use your help.

Charlie: Did he have a name?

Rico: He called himself Flash...

Charlie: I think I remember him from the war six years ago...he was a hybrid hunter.

Rico: So he has some kind of hate towards them?

Charlie: Yeah...but nowadays, you can't even tell if a person is a hybrid or not...some people even don't know if they're hybrids.

Rico: [i]Checks his personal computer in his pocket[/i] The Meteo Police are calling me up...I have to go.

Tasha: Don't worry Rico, I won't...move...:sleep:

Rico: Can you look after her...make sure she never leaves the room?

Charlie: Sure thing:smirk:

Rico: Later Tasha...thank you Charlie.

[i]Rico heads downstairs to the parking lot to meet up with Sage who is waiting inside the cruiser. Rico gets in and they speed off the Meteo City HQ...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Tasha: Ungh, *groan* I've gotta help Rico.

Charlie: Go back to sleep, you'll only make your injuries worse.

Tasha: Are you going to try and stop me?

Charlie: I could if I wanted to.

Tasha: Who was Valik? Why do you call me by that name?

Charlie: *sigh* You used to be a hybrid like Trell. A white tiger. You still are, but you don't remember how to transform.

Tasha: I wish I could. Can you help me?

Charlie: Yes, take this...

Tasha: A silver crystal necklace?

Charlie: Put it on. It used to be yours. Now you can transform at will. If you do so now, your wounds will heal faster.

Tasha: Here goes nothing.

She slipped it over her head and closed her eyes.

Tasha: I...remember everything... *insert tiger-like roar*

Charlie: Congratulations Valik, you're a tiger again.

Tasha: *tiger voice* That's right, and now I can get back to buisness. Rico, where are you?

Charlie: You go on, I have to see Artoni.

Tasha/Valik: She's here?!?[/COLOR]

Charlie: No, actually, I'm just gonna call her from her place up north.

Tasha: Oh...I'm starting to remember everything that happened. Artoni, Bariquil, Trell. But I'm Tasha now...

Charlie: I think Rico said that to me too.

Tasha: Is he starting to remember now too?

Charlie: Since that crystal was yours when you dropped it during a battle that knocked you unconscious, it's helping you. I'm not sure, but I think he's starting to remember everything now.

[i]Tasha gets up[/i]

Tasha: Good thing they didn't put me in those stupid embarrassing hostpital gowns. I gotta go help out my partner.

Charlie: I'll just contact you later, after I find a hotel to stay at.

Tasha: Later

[i]Tasha walks across the street and meets up with Rico in the preperations room...discussing the fight in the morning with Flash[/i]

Rico: Hello Tasha, you've finally transformed again.

Valik: *tiger voice*Call me Valik, I know who I am now, and everything that happened. The crystal is with me and now Flash will die.

Sage: Impossible, he's imortal.

Valik: He can keep thinking that. But the crystal has more power than he could ever dream of.

Rico: Your wounds...

Valik: Are gone. The crytal healed me again. I'm not sure to the extent of it's powers, but it's certainly strong enough to detroy an entire nation.

Sage: Then we can win!

Valik: Perhaps. I need to test it out more. I'm only just starting to understand it.

Sage: So let's go!

Rico: Wait! We need to have a strategy.

Valik: I never bothered with those. For me, it was always attack and kill. Flash is bound to remember me...

Flash: Yes, I do. You always were a pretty little b*tch

Valilk: :flaming: YOU!! You killed Rena and Ruby! Innocent human girls!

Flash: They were worthless.

Valik: Well, now you will suffer as they as suffered, and feel the pain I once felt... *tiger scream*

[B]ok see i would post something but i dont know what to say cuz you people are all from the old one and all this and im just there cuz i never fight but thats probably cuz i dont post hmm dont know anyway continue while i think of what ta say[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B][B]ok see i would post something but i dont know what to say cuz you people are all from the old one and all this and im just there cuz i never fight but thats probably cuz i dont post hmm dont know anyway continue while i think of what ta say[/B] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Okay, no problem...hehehe, Flash is now in BIG trouble. He messed with the wrong race. BTW, here's a pic that's somewhat like Valik's tiger form. So what if it's digimon? It gets the idea across, just block out the yellow ring...[IMG]http://www.megchan.com/digimon/encyclopedia/baihumon.html[/IMG]

Flash: What are you going to do Valik? Try to thrash me?

Valik: No. I'm not going to thrash you, I'm going to kill you!!!!!

She charges him and he rises in the air to avoid her attack.

Flash: METEORAIN!!!

Valik: *shakes mane* *rises in the air to face Flash* You'll have to do better than that. You forget that I too am powerful.

Flash: Prove it.

Valik: Steel Blaze!

Flash is hit by the powerful attack and falls back slightly.[/COLOR]

Flash - Ha, Is that the best you can do! Watch this!:devil:

*Flash launches himself high in the air, gathering a large amount of fire around him. He is about to come flying down ontop of Valik when he is struck from behind by an unseen force and loses his concentration.*

Flash - ****, what the hell.

*A man with a hard edge sword lands on the ground a few feet away.*

Cloud - Outlaw!

Valik - Who?

Cloud - What the heck are you doing here.

Outlaw - After the fight at the club, I followed you guys here. I figured you guys might need a hand. But what is up with that guy.......I hit him dead on the back of the neck, he should be dead.

Valik - Hes immortal.

Outlaw - Well that makes it kinda unfair than doesn't it.

Valik - Well, Thanks for your help Outlaw, but I'll handle it from here.

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *snicker* Still thrown off my by human side? Remembering the beauty that thrashed you?

Flash: SHUT UP! Don't bring up the past!

Valik: You're weakness, and my strength. You're pathetic, consumed by hate and rage. Soon it will destroy you.

Rico: He liked her?

Sage: Yep.

Valik: Even if I die, my spirit will kill you easily.

Flash: Hah, you're bluffing.

Valik: Even if I was, you're still afraid, I can feel it.[/COLOR]