OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[i]Valik's body begins to radiate with tremendous energy...Rico watches the battle from below, trying to evacuate the area with Sage, Cloud and Outlaw.[/i]

Rico: We gotta get these people outta here and into the shelters.

Sage: It looks like we don't have much time.

Rico: VALIK!! You can't fight here!

Valik: You're weak, pathetic.

Flash: I won't be intimidate by you! *Ice Shard. A spike of solid ice is thrown.*

[i]Valik dodges the spike, and it lands on one of the building being evacuated. Freezing it and shattering towards the ground[/i]

Rico: S--T! Valik! Listen to me!

Valik:*Rune Arience. A gigantic stream of water crashes down on Flash...his sheild holds, but not for long.*

Flash: I'll eventually destory all of you!

[i]Flash disappears in a veil of light[/i]

Valik: *Comes back down*

Rico: What are you doing? You almost killed ~200 innocent people in that building if we hadn't evacuated it sooner.

Valik: I was careful wasn't I?

Sage: Damage reports are coming in...59 injured are being taken to the hospital, Rico.

Rico: See?

Valik: Why don't you call yourself Trell?

Rico: Cause I'm not him anymore...I'm not the powerful hybrid I used to be, I'm not against the humans anymore. I'm Rico Tranzrig! *Flies up to one of the rooftops*

Cloud: He's pretty mad.

Valik: *Tries to follow Rico*

Outlaw: *Holds her back* You better not right now...

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Valik: Is he jealous of me?

Outlaw: I think so. He isn't a hybrid with imense power like you. He's angry that you can kill Flash where he can only watch and not do anything about it.

Valik: Why can't he acept me the way I am? *tears*

Outlaw: He will. Just give him some time.

Valik: He's so mad, I can't even reach his mind. I give up.

[i]Rico thinks about that past and all his experiences as Trell Augusits. He didn't reflect the charactaristics of a Hybrid, he couldn't even transform into his previous dragon self, but he had the DNA and he had the abilities.[/i]

Rico: *Lies down on the rooftop* What's happenening all of a sudden? Our lives were completley normal...we were happy...

Sage: *Radios in* Rico, where are you? Valik wants to talk to you.

Rico: Tell her, I'm...thinking...*End Transmission*

[i]Rico: Sigh...I have my powers at my command, but I don't choose to use my full potential. I can't deny what I've become....more human. But I'm afraid that the power that Valik carries has the ability to change everything. I also possess that ability...but I just can't bring myself to use it or be Trell anymore.[/i]

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been quite busy...
---------------------------

[I]Raynor starts to near the city edges, when a figure appears in the road ahead of him. Raynor serves the car and stops just before hitting him. The figure turns and sees Raynor in the car. Raynor stares at the figure, who is Flash. Raynor gets out of the car.[/I]

Raynor: "Flash?"

Flash: "Raynor, the only one who understands me."

Raynor: "What are you talking about?"

Flash: "You're the only one who understands that hybrids should die except me."

Raynor: "There was a time, but I was brought up believeing hybrids were bad, but I know now that isn't the case!"

Flash: "Fine, you will now die like all hybrids will!"

[I]A flash of fire shoots out at Raynor. Raynor rolls out of the way just in time. He draws his pistols and fires, to no effect.[/I]

Flash: "You can't kill me!!!"

[I]Flash fires another flash of fire at Raynor, centimetres from hitting him, everything stops, and Raynor unearths hidden memories...[/I]

[B]Voice: "Engage the beam, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."[/B]

[B]A beam of light hits a boy tied to a white bed, Raynor. He screams in pain as the bolt hits him.[/B]

[B]Voice: "Good, the experiment is complete."[/B]

[I]Raynor sees the flash of fire in front of him, and jumps high into the air and lands behind Flash.[/I]

Raynor: "What the?"

Sage: Valik, he won't talk to you.

Valik: *sigh* I know. He's being himself I guess.

Outlaw: Do you love him?

Valik: ...Yes...But sometimes, I don't know why. Like now.

Sage: Aw, just give him some more time. Rico's Rico. He'll be stubborn and stuff, but he'll get over it and see the light. *snicker*

Valik: Funny Sage. Real Funny. I bet you get alot of laughs tossing people off cliffs.

Sage: Sorry.

Outlaw: Are we going to sit around talking or get ready for Flash to come back?

Valik: If he comes back, I'll kill him for sure. I've got an idea this time...

[I]Rico, Valik, Sage and Outlaw are sitting around, silently... waiting... Suddenly a voice speaks...[/I]

[B]...you hybrids are a disease...[/B]

Valik: "Huh?"
Rico: "What? Who said that?"
Sage: "...it's him..."

[B]...ha ha... you are all a plague, a disease...[/B]

[B]...and I am THE CURE![/B]

[I]Flash appears in front of them, hovering a few metres off of the ground, glowing white... He is now wearing a long black robe, and he has somehow formed two huge white wings...[/I]

Flash: "Prepare to Meet thy doom!"

Outlaw - What the? Who the heck is this guy?

Valik - I dont know how you did that Flash, but your still dead!

*Valik charges at Flash and leaps towards him, claws extended. But Flash creates a force wall which stops Valik on a dime.*

Valik - Ugh, **** you!

*Valik howls wildly and uses Rune Arience again, sending a small tidal wave crashing onto Flash. The wave igulfs Flash, but goes farther, towards a building side.*

Faint voice - Mommy!*crieing*

*Outlaw spots a small child next to the building, with the wave about to crash down ontop of her.*

Outlaw - Crud *Runs off towards the girl as fast as he can.*

Sage - Wait! Where are you going!

*Outlaw doesn't respond. Racing against the wave, He dives at the girl, covering her with his own body, proteting her from the wave. When the water clears, Flash is still right where he was standing before, with a large firey sheild around himself. Outlaw Is KOed and the girl has a slit concution.*

Valik - Sh*t!

Flash - Such folish heroics. Your little friend seems to be down, now I'll finish that pittiful human for good.

*Flash creates a large fireball in his hand and aims it t Outlaw.*

Valik roars in anger and leaps over Outlaw and the small girl. Looking up at Flash...

Valik: You are not going to touch the humans.

Flash: *sniff* How sweet...

Valik: Grrrrrrrrrrroooaaaaggghhhh!!! *springs at Flash*

Flash: Get off!!!

Valik: What's the matter, can't stand my fangs?

She lept on him, her claws slashing and rending...But suddenly she backed away and turned human again.

Valik: :; Can't take it now can you? Killing me while I'm a human.

Flash: D*amn you!

Valik: That's right...keep your rage burning towards us.

Outlaw: *goan* Valik?

Valik: Quiet. I'm dealing with our problem here.

Flash: "What am I saying? I don't care what you are! I don't care about anything anymore!! LOOK AT ME!? DO I LOOK HUMAN!?"

[I]They look at Flash... He notions to his wings...[/I]

Flash: "I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE!! YOU ALL WILL DIE!!"

[I]Flash puts his hands out in front of him, and charges up a huge Beam of energy...[/I]

Flash: "[B]MEGA FLARE![/B]"

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik transforms again and fires a strange blue mist...

Valik: Artic Breeze.

Flash's Mega flare is stopped...frozen in a huge block of ice.

Valik: Are you saying you used to care about us?

Flash: ...I...

Valik: You don't understand about friendship, compassion, the virtues that hold us together as beings.

Flash: SHUT UP!!!

Valik: I will not.[/COLOR]

*Outlaw slowly gets up. He picks up the wimpering little girl and walks back towards Sage.*

Sage - Your alright.

Outlaw - Yeah, I'm ok, but this kid is pretty spooked.

Sage - With good reason. Looks like Flash is going insane.

Outlaw - You mean he wasn't already?

Sage - I'm not sure if Valik will be able to hold him off, but it looks like shes starting to get through to him. Maybe...

Outlaw - What?

Sage - Maybe if we get Rico, he and Valik will be able to reason with him.

Outlaw - Great idea, do you have anyway of tracking him?

Sage - Well, he still has his radio, If I can just pick up the signal.......there. Hes on the roof top of the NeoSears Tower.

Outlaw - Alright. You take the kid, *hands her to Sage.* I'll go get Rico.

Sage - But, how will you get to him?

Outlaw - With this.

*Outlaw pull out a small remote and presses a button which says return. In a few seconds, a dark blue motorcycle comes screaming up. Outlaw gets on and revs the engine.*

Sage - Don't you think you sould take the girl. She needs to get out of here.

Outlaw - Ok, come her sweetie, just sit right behind uncle Outlaw.

*The little girl slowly get on the bike behind Outlaw.*

Outlaw - Alright, I'll be back ASAP.

Sage - Hurry.

*Outlaw screams off into the distance, doing atleast 70 mph down the city streets.*

[COLOR=royalblue]Sage: What's going on Valik?

Valik: Nothing serious. That child will be safe with Outlaw.

Sage: You know her?

Valik: No, but Outlaw is responsible, he risked his life to save her, and I would've done the same if I had noticed in time. *sigh* I wish Flash would stop this.

Sage: You're tired?

Valik: No, I'm drawing my energy from the crystal. It's keeping me strong enough to fight him.

Sage: I hope Rico's over it.

Valik: Me too. I don't know if he's going to allow me to continue or keep on being angry.[/COLOR]

OOC:
I can't post much during this week, so don't think I quit:)

IC:
CF-....And that's what happened.
Artoni-Wow! Barquiel and I will be there tomorrow.
CF-Great! Something tells me that we'll need all the help we can get!:eek:

Charlie jumps sideway as a huge Meteorain piece crashes right alongside him.

CF-Dammit! I can't believe they are fighting and they didn't tell me!

When he looks through the window, he sees Flash, Valik and the others fighting. He runs down when he's stopped by Rico.

CF-What are you doing here? We need to help them!
R-It's no use. (Insert heavy sarcasm here) Let the powerfull Valik kill him.
CF- You're jealous of her power, aren't you?
R-I can't belive she is fighting Flash while I watch.
CF-Look! That Cristal shard is not going to last much longer! And when that happens, Flash will kill her!
R-What!? I have to help her!
CF-That's the spirit! (charging up his 'Launcher) Let's go!

(That attachment is a drawing of Charlie I haven't finished. Once I get my scanner you'll see the finished version.)

*Outlaw comes speeding towards Rico and Charlie*

Outlaw: Rico, Valik needs you...she isn't holding up!

Rico: I was just going.

Outlaw: Go help her...I gotta evacuate more people in nearby areas if the battle gets more intense.

*Rico raises himself up...his hybrid side begining to surface in an intense red haze*

Rico: I'll help you out, Valik...

*His old self completley takes over...*

Trell: I am, Trell!

Charlie: He's back :devil:

*He bursts out even before Charlie or Outlaw could feel or hear the blast of speed. Seconds later...he sees Flash charging up and Valik keeping distance.*

Flash: I will not...I'll KILL you!!! *Raises up his hand with the glowing sphere*

Trell: No you don't! *Charges at Flash head on and rams him into one of the evacuated buildings with great speed.*

Valik: Rico! Thank you!

Trell: *Telepathically* [i]I'm not Rico anymore...I know now... before I can accept what I've become, I must settle matters from the past.[/i]

*Trell changes direction dowards the sky and casts, TailsOfDemons, A more powerful version of FlameTornado, disorienting him before he escapes the fires and casts his sheild.*

Flash: I didn't expect that to happen...I'll be back! *Disappears*

*Trell goes back down to Valik and hugs her.*

Trell: I'm never going to leave your side, again....

*The meet up with Sage, Outlaw, Cloud, and Charlie at Meteo Police HQ to discuss the next plan when Flash strikes again...*

Valik: So, the crystal will last for only a few more days?

Trell: Yes.

Charlie: There has to be a way to destroy Flash.

Valik: I feel sorry for him.

Sage: What?!?

Valik: He will die consumed by rage and hatred. No love from a human or hybrid anywhere.

Trell: Compassionate aren't we?

Valik: So what?

Charlie: Back to what we were talking about...

Charlie: How in the world are we supposed to capture an Immortal being let alone destroy it?! *Shows old mug of Flash*

*Silence*

Charlie: We don't have all day...

Trell: Maybe we can set something up...a device...

Valik: What kind of device? A cage? Maybe a mouse trap?

Trell: No...something that repels magic on all sides. Er, maybe the cage thing might be a good idea.

Outlaw: I know someone who can help us...

Cloud: Oh that one hybrid that lead the hybrids out of neo-chicago.

*Artoni and Baraquil enter the room*

Artoni: You called?....

Everyone: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Trell: Great to have you back.

Artoni: I thought you two died...I'm so sorry we couldn't rescue you from the explosion.

Valik: That's okay...we got out alive...broken, but alive...

Charlie: This is great! Now, we need to set up some type of energy cage next time Flash shows up.

Trell: Once we get him into one of the supression chambers at HQ, we can finally talk to him without the risk of getting killed.

Sage: We have to use some type of energy field that can successfully block Flash's attacks.

Valik: I think the Crystal still has enough strength to block...but we have to surround him with another person...

Charlie: *Holds up scanner* Trell, your energy output is off the scale right now.

Trell and Valik: What?

Charlie: Yeah...it nearly matches Flash's power and the power of Valik's crystal.

Trell: So I'm the second one...but how?

[I]Raynor stops and holds his breath, having been running for quite sometime. He looks up, and sees a group of people talking. He walks over...[/I]

Raynor: "Have you guys seen a-"

Valik: "You. You and Flash attacked our base four years back. And you still could be working with him."

Raynor: "I'm not working with him. All I know is he's acting very strange."

Trell: "He's immortal, and he's killing all hybrids..."

Raynor: "Immortal! I understand about the hybrid killing, but immortal!?!?!?! Well, I'll help in anyway I can..."

Trell: We need a diversion...but safe enough so it doesn't hurt any people...

Raynor: I can lure him into a certain area...he trusts me so I guess I'll be doing him a favor.

Artoni: I'll set up the plans for Trell and Valik to make the energy cage.

*Artoni, Valik, and Trell walk out of the preperations hall and into the training room, Cloud and Outlaw follow.*

Sage: Now, about the evacuations...I'll be flying up around Meteo City with a crew of 50 to reach specific areas.

Charlie: I'll go with you since I have some piloting expertise.

Artoni: Then it's set...get your team ready, Raynor, Trell and Valik will be following you from a distance...I'll be monitoring you from here and I'll provide support when the time comes...

Outlaw - Actually, I was thinking of someone else. A human scientist who owes me a favor. Hes working on an energy feild which cancels out all hybrid powers for anyone inside, but also prevents any from entering.

Valik - Perfect. You think he'll give it to us.

Outlaw - I don't know, but its worth a shot. But only Charlie or Cloud can come with me, he hates Hybrids.

Trell - **** anti-hybrids.

Outlaw - So, whos coming with.

Cloud - I'll go.

Outlaw - Good.

Trell - We'll stay here and try and think of a plan to lure him into the feild.

Outlaw - Ok, see ya.

*Outlaw and Cloud walk out of the police station and into the parking lot.*

Outlaw - So Cloud, you got a ride, or do you need me to take you?

Nice picture Outlaw.

IC:

Cloud: I'll just ride with you.

Outlaw: Okay...let's go.

*They leave the room*

Sage: With that taken care of...we now have a backup plan just in case Trell and Valik aren't able to capture him.

Artoni: We'll just let Trell and Valik train for the fight.

*In the Training room, a holographic image of Flash appears in difrent scenarios*

Valik: Rue Arience! *Water engulfs his sheild, causing him to disappear.*

Trell: CoronaOfTheSun! *A heat pulse and wave capture Flash before he escapes*

*Simulation ends*

Trell: We've been through 200 diffrent scenarioes...all successful.

Valik: Now we need to see for real now if it'll actually work...

*They walk out and suit up for the battle against Flash when the time comes.*

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: You nervous Sage?

Sage: You bet your @ss sister.

Valik: Hah, don't worry, we'll get him.

Flash: Hybrid scum...

Valik: We're here. And we're ready for you.

Trell: Come on and fight like a man...oh I forgot, you aren't one anymore...

Flash: SCILENCE INFIDEL! I'm the most perfect being the world has ever known!

Sage: Yeah, maybe Mars.

Valik: Hahahahaha!!!

Flash: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Valik: [i]I herby dedicate this fight to the honor of Rena and Ruby. We will avenge you both.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]*Flash Charges up*

Flash: Then let's go!

*Trell and Valik rise up into the air and charge after Flash back down on the ground*

Trell: Dragon'sBane! *A bubble of fire surrounds him as he rams himself straight on into Flash's body, causing them to both slide on the ground.*

Valik: C'mon Trell...let me get a clear shot....YES! GlaciusSphere! *A ball of below freezing ice forms and launches towards Flash as Trell gets out of the way.*

Flash: *Blocks TidalSpike with sheild* That was pretty tough...how bout this? Devil'sWings! *The ground begins to shake and flames begin spewing out of the ground*

*Trell and Valik flee the battle area.*

Trell: Shoot, I didn't expect that to happen...

Valik: Yeah...but we can't let him harm anyone!

Artoni: *Radios in* Keep him busy! We need a few more minutes to get the trap set!

Trell: Okay...Trell and Valik out!
[/COLOR]

OOC:
Here are the finished Charlie and Artoni pics. BTW nice pics Rico and Outlaw.

IC:
CF-We'll, anyone got a plan?
The others-............
CF-Great, 'cause I have a plan!
Artoni-What is it then?
CF-Simple *takes out drawing board*. *Ahem* We get some androids, make them look like Hybrids and program them to party and badmouth Flash. Then, once he comes over to destroy them, We hit him ands run towards the trap.
Trell-That is so stupid it may work.
CF-I can't wait to use this baby *taps on 'Launcher*
A and B-Wait! Don't do that!

Just like six years ago, Charlie blew up everything in front of him for a whole mile.

CF-Oooppps. My bad:D !
B-You shouldn't be allowed to use that!
A-Good thing you were aiming upward, so the most you could,ve done is destroy 10-20 walls.

[COLOR=green]*Trell and Valik engage Flash in a brutal fist fight*

Flash: You can't beat me, I'm too quick and strong! *Keeps blocking and countering the blows made by the two.*

Trell: How bout something to go with your name? Flash! *A pulse of flames quickly charge around Trell's hands. He then lets loose blinding punches, forcing Flash to put up his sheild again.*

Valik: Rue Arience! *Water again surrounds Flash and he disappears.*

Trell: Okay, everything is going to plan...now we could use that trap right about now...CoronaOfTheSun! *The scythe-shaped flame captures Flash, disabling his sheild and causing him to reappear.

Flash: That's it! Huh?

*A lage missile hits Flash and explodes with great force, pushing all three of them back to the ground, knocking Flash unconcious*

Valik: What in the world was that?

*Charlie and Artoni wave to them from the top of a building, holding a smoking launcher*[/COLOR]