OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[I]Flash stands atop the largest building in Meteo City... With eyes closed, he sees all... He sees Trell and Valik, and their 'Cloaked' ship... he sees the dream world, and the mountain... [/I]

Flash: "Mountain?"

[I]Flash appears inside the dream world... He faces the mountain... then, with one swipe of his finger, the whole mountain is cut in two... lots of dust goes flying in all directions, and Huge rocks crash down to the ground... Flash clicks his fingers, and the once white clouds turn Pitch black, and huge bolts of Golden-coloured lightning rain down from the sky, destroying everything they hit, burning up the forests and meadows of the dream world...[/I]

Flash: "Ha ha, sweet dreams..."

[I]In a Burst of flames, Flash is gone..[/I]

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]Trell and Valik walk onto the bridge of the ship to meet up with the rest.[/i]

Artoni: We need 2 on tactical...we're launching.

[I]Valik and Trell take their seats next to the large console[/i]

Trell: You still remember the path Charlie traced to the north?

Valik: Plotting course...area clear within 200 miles...no large energy signatures.

Trell: Hyper-drive field is stable to be emitted here...we can make it to the north in a couple hours.

Charlie: *Walks in* Everything set?

Artoni: Let's go.

[i]The ship's booster fires a blue field around the ship...and begins to float...the ship cloaks and the mirage vanishes[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *gasp*

Artoni: Are you okay?

Valik: No. Flash knows where we are. He can sense us.

Trell: So where do we run?

Valik: We can't. He's to powerfu. There's nowhere we can hide. Except maybe...no, we can't.

Artoni: We can't what? Anything is good right now.

Trell: The mountain?

Valik: Yes. But we don't know where it is.

Charlie: I'll run a scan for mountains near by.

Valik: It could be anywhere.[/COLOR]

Artoni: No, the safest place we can go to is the northern continent...even though it's in civil strife, we're still isolated from the rest of the world.

Trell: The mountain's a long shot...remember what Flash did to it in the dream?

Valik: Okay...fine...but I wonder what that was...

Trell: I see it on my scanners...60 miles away from here. It'll take us 3 minues to route there...but we're so close to the northern continent.

Charlie: Continue plotted course, we want to be safe as possible...you still have a baby to take care of.

Valik: I know that...!:rolleyes:

Sage: Continuing course...

Cloud: Civil strife?

Outlaw: Charlie's one of the protectors of this region...he left for Meteo City and everything turned chaotic..

[i]The massive ship receives clearance and passes through the energy field unscathed[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]The ship lands rather suddenly, jolting everyone.

Valik: Mm, that went well.

Charlie: Sorry everyone.

Trell: You call that a landing?

Artoni: Whatever, let's get going!

Valik: Right, I'm hungry.

Artoni: You just ate!

Valik: *defensive* Hey, I'm feeding two people here! And with one part tiger, of course I'm hungry.

Artoni: Okay, okay, point taken.

Charlie: There's a cafe not too far from the landing zone.

Valik: Do they have pasta?

Artoni: They...did...

The cafe they walked up to had been completely destroyed...[/COLOR]

Trell: It's not safe...where's a good place to stay at?

Charlie: My place...it's not far from here but we can't land such a huge ship over there...the cristal's kept there, but it's not much use now since there's no more energy left in it.

Valik: I feel it inside myself and my child...

Trell: I feel it too...

[i]Outlaw, Cloud, Sage, and Charlie scout ahead a very safe path for Artoni to drive Valik and Trell inside her APC (armored personell carrier) They finally make it to the palace gates after an hour[/i]

Trell: What happens now?

Valik: I guess we just relax until my baby is born...

Artoni: How does it feel being, er becoming parents...?

Trell: I'm...happy.

Valik: So am I...even though it does hurt a bit, and I'm still hungry.

Artoni: We'll take care of that..

[i]The shielded gates open and the APC passes through[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *doubles up in pain* Something's wrong. The baby's going balistic!

Trell: Just relax. It's just...

Valik: ...Flash is coming....The baby's talking to me.

Artoni: Incredible, it can sense evil.

Valik: And ...react! It's trying to break free.

Trell: A--...

Flash: Hah, you fools.

Valik: *screams* *falls*

Flash: Now to kill the only threat left. *aims hands at Valik*[/COLOR]

OOC: Flash can't get into the city...yet

[i]Flash aims a gigaflare at Valik and fires

Valik: Noooo!!! *Screams*[/i]

Trell: *Wakes up* Valik! *Gets out of bed and walks over to Valik sleeping in the bed next to him.*

Valik: *Breathes heavliy* Oh, god...

Trell: *Hugs Valik* It's okay...you're safe.

Valik: *Feels stomach pains...* I have to---uhhh *Runs out of bed and into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her* I hate this morning sickness...

Trell: *Turns on the lights and walks to a nearby food dispenser and gets a glass of milk with a dash of nutmeg.* You'll get through this.

Valik: *Opens door...* I'm alright now...

Trell: *Hands her the glass of milk* I saw what happened...

Valik: I hope that never happens...

Trell: I've been up all night thinking. This is our child...even though we didn't engage in that type of activity. It's a symbol of our love.

Valik: Yeah, so we're gonna be parents...

Trell: I was wondering...

Flash: (I feel strange... as If I am being summoned...)

[I]Flash feels very weird, as if someone is trying to control his actions... [/I]

Flash: "Who is that!? Show yourself!!"

[I]Flash looks around the darkness of his void... He sees nothing, just a Dark Infinity...[/I]

Flash: (I don't like this at all... There is someone out there..)

[I]Flash walks into the darkness, and with a slight hand motion, a portal opens up, and he exits the Void... Unexpectedly, He appears in a future world... Forests, Rivers, and Cities... Cities filled with Hybrids and Humans, living in peace...[/I]

Flash: "Uggghhh... This is sickening...Oh well..."

[I]Flash raises his hand, and attempts to fire a Giga Flare at the Huge city... But nothing happens...[/I]

Flash: "What the?!"

[I]His wings disappear, and his White clothes turn to dirty rags....[/I]

Flash: "WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!?!?"

[I]He becomes old, and frail... Suddenly, a group of people and Hybrids notice him, and walk over...[/I]

Flash: "Oh no..."

Hybrid 1: "Oh, you poor old man! Let me help you up!"
Flash: "What!?"
Human 1: "Look him! He must be starved! Here, we'll take you to a Soup kitchen.."
Hybrid 2: "Here my friend, have this..." *gives Flash some money*
Flash: "NO NO NO!! LET ME OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE!!"
Human 2: "This guys in shock or something! Come on, Let's get him to a doctor!"

[I]Suddenly, the world around Flash freezes... The wind stops, the people in the city stop... everything stops, except for Flash...[/I]

Voice: [B]"Do you like this, Flash?"[/B]
Flash: "Who... is this?"
Voice: [B]"I am your friend, Flash. And I want to help you."[/B]
Flash: "What!? What do you mean?! And what is this place??"
Voice: [B]"You will find out who I am soon enough... But as for this place... Sickening, isn't it?"[/B]
Flash: "You said it.."
Voice: [B]"This is the future. The future of the world. Peace and Harmony... between Humans and Hybrids..."[/B]
Flash: "This is how the future turns out!? NO!! I can't let this happen!!"
Voice: [B]"You have no choice. This is how it ends. Valik, Trell, and the others are too strong for you, in the end.."[/B]
Flash: "WHAT!?! NO!!"
Voice: [B]"You hate it, Don't you? You hate not being in control of your own Destiny."[/B]
Flash: "Ughh... I can't..."
Voice: [B]"..Let it end ths way? You don't have to. Just let me help you."[/B]
Flash: "..How...?"
Voice: [B]"..Let me give you my power, young warrior... I was once like you. I fought the Hybrids, but they banished me into this Prison... I am disembodied, and I cannot fight them now... But I can give you what Power I have...[/B]
Flash: "Then I shall take it..."

[I]Flash stands up, and puts his arms out, and howls, as huge bolts of black energy smash into him...[/I]

*Outlaw walks through the rubble of once downtown Metro City. After seing that everyone was okay, he returns to try and find any survivors left in the inner city.*

Outlaw - [I]This, this was my home. Where I grew up.[/I]*Flashback showing a large group of kids playing ball. It disappears.* AND THIS IS ALL THATS LEFT! NOOOOOO!

*Outlaw falls too his knees crying.*

Outlaw - Nooooo, momma, pops. I'm sorry. I couldn't stop him. And now, your dead. And....no matter how hard I fight, you'll never come back.

*Whipes away his tears and stands up.*

Outlaw - But, god help me, I'm going to make sure Flash pays.

*Outlaw draws his hard edge. Puching down with all his might he stabs the blunt-sword into the ground, leaving it as a form of tombstone. He then turns around and walks away. As he walks he hears a faint voice.*

Voice - outlaw?

*Outlaw turns around to see a brown haired women whereing a nurses gown and a leather jacket.*

Outlaw - trish.....TRISH IS THAT YOU!?

Trish - Outlaw! Yes, its me.

*Outlaw runs up to the lady. They both imprase with tears of joy and sorrow mixed together.*

Outlaw - But, how, how did you survive that blast.

Trish - I was in the bomb shelter of the hospital when the bomb hit.

Outlaw - Oh my god...this is great. Was anyone else with you?

Trish - No, I'm sorry Outlaw.

Outlaw - Its ok, the important thing is where still here right?

Trish - Well how did you make it.

Outlaw - Its a long story. I'll tell you all about it on the way.

Trish - The way to where?

Outlaw - You'll see.

*The both get on Outlaw's bike, which is still really busted up, but it runs.*

[i]Trell and Valik are in their room, two beds, seperatley sitting on each one.[/i]

Trell: I was wondering...since we're gonna be parents raising a child of our own...will you marry me?

Valik: :eek: :eek: :eek: Trell, I-I don't know what to say...but yes...

Trell: It'll be better for our child to come into a loving family.

[i]Trell hugs Valik and they lock in the embrace for a moment.[/i]

Valik: Trell...I've always loved you...

Trell: I've always loved you also...*Feels Valik's stomach* Our child's very lively...

Valik: Well, yeah- ouch...I wonder what her animal is gonna be, dragon or tiger...

Trell: I'll say it'll go with the Tiger since you're carrying it.

Valik: Who else would...? :)

[I]They look into each other's eyes, touch foreheads, and share a deep, passionate kiss. They look out the window to hear sounds from a cycle that just pulled up...[/i]

Trell: It's getting late...and we haven't slept the entire day...

Valik: Okay...

[I]Trell uncovers his bed sheets and hops into his bed. Valik walks up to her bed. Just before she uncovers the sheets, she jumps onto Trell's bed and falls asleep beside him.[/I]

[I]Raynor walks around a small pile of rubble, and sees a motercycle stop metres away. Raynor runs over.[/I]

Outlaw: "Aren't you Raynor?"

Raynor: "Yeah. I just woke up near here. Last I remember I was with you guys."

[I]Raynor notices the person with Outlaw.[/I]

Raynor: "Who's he?"

Outlaw: "Trish, a friend of mine."

Raynor: "Where are the others?"

Outlaw: "Here..."

[i]A sleepless Artoni and Charlie walk out the front door to meet up with Outlaw[/i]

Artoni: Who dis?

Charlie: Why are you talking like that?

Artoni: No reason...I'm just tired...

Raynor: Remember me? I'm Raynor...

Outlaw: Way back when...

Artoni: What brings you here to the northern continent?

Outlaw: He woke up here...no idea...

Charlie: Strange...but, welcome to this house.

Raynor: Thanks, can you keep me up to date on Flash?

Flash: "There is no need, for I am here now."

[I]Artoni, Charlie, Outlaw and Raynor turn around, to see Flash hovering above them...[/I]

Artoni: "It's him..."
Raynor: "What? How'd he get in here?! I thought he couldn't get in!"

Flash: "Ha ha ha, Raynor. You're so ignorant. Look at you, hanging around with your Freakshow Posse. And to think I used to let you follow me around..."

Raynor: "What happened to you Flash? Where did all this excess hate come from?"

Flash: "Look at me, if you dare."

[I]They look at Flash... His white angel wings are gone, and now, he has huge, dark, Demonic wings... He is wearing a Jet-black Trenchcoat, Black boots, and a pair of black shades... [/I]

Flash: "Do you see now, you stupid fools? I am no-longer in that Weak form, I am much, much stronger now..."

Charlie: "Well that's just what we need! A more powerful Flash!"
Outlaw: "He's bluffing! How could he be any stronger?!"
Flash: "Thanks for asking, you Idiot. I'll show you just how strong I am... But not now... I'll leave you to ponder the last few days of your existence..."

[I]Flash engulfs himself in a Ball of Dark Ki... Bolts of electricity burst everywhere... In a huge Burst of Dark light, Flash disappears, reducing everything in a 25 metre radius of him into non-existence...[/I]

[i]Trell and Valik are in their room during the attack. They huddle close and a powerful sheild is emitted, protecting them from stray electric bolts. After the attack, they look out and see Artoni, Charlie, Outlaw, and Raynor down.[/i]

Trell: What happened?

Valik: We gotta help em!

[I]They fly down to the courtyard area with medicla personel and pickup the four injured bodies to take to the infirmary.[/i]

Cloud: What happened? I heard a loud clapping noise outside.

Trell: Flash attacked again.

Cloud: But how? I thought the sheild would protect us.

Trell: Unfortunatley, that's not true anymore...

Valik: *Collapses to the ground in pain* Trell...owww....

Trell: *Stops and examines her stomach.* It's...restless...

Valik: It Hurts!

[i]Trell picks Valik up and rushes to the infirmary, followed by the group. He sets her down on one of the beds to let her rest.[/i]

Trell: Okay, I'm running a scan...I wonder what's happening...

Valik: It wants to get out...I'm really not ready for this *another sharp pain and begins breathing heavliy.*

Artoni: *Looks at the two from her side* What's going on?

Trell: Looks like the Tiger side of you won...it'll be a few days until you have our child.

Valik: *Rests her head on pillow* Does it have to be this painful!?!?

Trell: I'm giving you some painkillers...it'll help but I can't risk overdose.

Charlie: *Wakes up* Good luck...both of you...

Valik: Much...better:sleep:

Trell: *Helps in preparing Raynor and Outlaw's recovery*

[i]During Valik's time of unconciousness, she dreams of nothing. No mountain, no barren field...nothing. She only thinks of her child, Trell, and herself. What will it be like having to raise him or her in constant danger? For a breif moment, Valik connects telepathically with the little bundle of joy in her womb and, just like when she's with Trell...they're happy...[/i]

*Outlaw lays on his bed rolling around in huge amounts of pain. His left hand is gone and 3 of his ribs are cracked. He also has a major concussion.*

Trell - It seems the others are in stable condition, but Outlaw is critical.

Cloud - How could he be in such worse shape?

Trell - A few of his wounds seem old, I have a feeling he was hurt worse in the bike crash than he let us know. His pride may kill him.

Voice - Die?

Trell & Cloud - What?

*They both look around and and see Trish standing in the door way.*

Trell - Who are you?

Trish - A friend of Outlaw's, my name is Trish. I came here with Outlaw but when that man with the wings attacked he threw my into an allie to try and hide me.

Cloud - Thats Outlaw for you.

Trish - I can help him.

Trell - How?

Trish - Theres a reason I work as a nurse. I am a 1/2 hybrid. I have some healing power but no animal form.

Trell - So can you heal Outlaw?

Trish - I can try.

OOC:
The 'Block was making me mad,
so with my 'Launcher I blew it out of this land.
-Smoky Joe
IC:
While everyone was in the hospital, Charlie crept away to a huge rock. He opened a secret door. A huge, high tech room was inside it. He went over to the monitor and called someone.
Voice-What's up?
CF-After the attack, she went with them to the hospital. You know where it is.
V-Okay, I'll "take care" of her.
CF-:devil:

A while later, on the hospital, a nurse came to the room Artoni was in.
Nurse-There is someone to visit Artoni. Should I let him in?
A-Who sent him?
N-Charlie Fortune
A-Okay, let him in.

The nurse left, and a man came in, wearing a huge jacket that looked very suspicious.
Man-*sounding evil*Charlie told me to give you a little gift.
A-????

The man took of his jacket, scaring Artoni since he didn't have anything under him. Charlie sent Artoni a stripper.
Man-*dancing*Happy Birthday!
A-:flaming: CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:
Lol, is it obvious that I'm in a good mood today?

[I]Raynor opens his eyes slowly. At first everything is blurred, but after a few minutes he sees clearly. He looks around, and realises that he is in the infirmary. He gets up, and sees Outlaw in a bed next to him, with his friend doing something to him. Trell then walks over to him.[/I]

Trell: "So, healed yet?"

Raynor: "Good as new."

[I]Raynor started to walk outside.[/I]

Raynor: "Just going somewhere to think."

[I]Raynor walked outside for a few minutes, and stopped by a group of large rocks, and sat down on them. He closed his eyes, and tried to unearth more memories of what seemed like an 'experiment'...[/I]

[i]Inside the infirmary, Trell tries to concentrate on talking to Valik so she can sleep...but[/i]

Trell: HEY YO STRIPPER CUT IT OUT!!!:flaming:

Stripper: Yipes! :rolleyes: [i]He calmos down and starts to sing to Artoni[/i]

Artoni: *Cough* LOL:laugh:

[i]Trell goes outside up on the rocks to ponder also...he sees Raynor[/i]

Trell: Mind if I join you?

Raynor: Go ahead...

Trell: Heh, I can't believe it but I'm gonna be a father...

Raynor: Congratulations, both of you...

Trell: Strange though...it seemed like yesterday I was only her good friend, and now I'm gonna have to be her good husband.

Raynor: I guess it ain't too bad...

Trell: I dunno...it's all happening so fast.

[i]A gentle breeze starts to flow in as they ponder more about the events taking place...[/i]

Raynor: "Trell, let me tell you something strange."

Trell: "Fine with me..."

Raynor: "Things started going strange for me when I first met up again with Flash. He fired a ball of flames at me, and there was no way I could escape. Then, moments before it hit me, everything froze. Before I even had a chance to think about what had just happened, I started to relieve memories. I was tied to some sore of table, in what seemed like a test chamber of some sort. A voice over a P.A. counted down to something and a beam shot down from the roof and hit me. Then I came back to the frozen world, and jumped far out of the flames' way. And later I met up with you, then some how disappeared, and in the end waking up here. Can you make any sense of it?"

Trell: "No...not really. It all seems rather confusing to me. But I'll see if I can work out an explanation."

Raynor: "Thanks..."

Trell: I think you experienced a "Rushed Event" it's kinda tough to explain but...when that fireball hit you, you suddenly became unconcious and you slipped in and out for a few weeks. I don't think you're life flashing before your eyes would creat that kind of imagry since it's usually pleasent moments. I saw you get hit...but I had to flee the scene cause there was a huge-huge explosion when that fireball hit. We thought no one would survive. It may be possible that someone took you from the streets and did something to you.

Raynor: I was abducted?

Trell: Looks like it...same thing almost happened to Artoni...I couldn't explain what they were doing though...running tests? But after that beam hit...it probably took you back here for some reason.

Raynor: I still don't get what really happened...

*Outlaw still lays on his bed unconcious.Trish stnads over him with her hands on his chest. She consintrates hard and her hands begin to glow a tranlucent blue.*

Cloud - Woah....

*The glow begins to spread. Eventually it covers Outlaw's entire body. His wounds heal up before Cloud's very eyes. When Trish finishes, she stumbles from loss of strength.*

Cloud - Hey, you ok?

Trish - Ya, just a little tired.

Cloud - Well, Outlaw is stable. I don't know how you did it, but it worked.

Trish - Thanks.

Cloud - You know, your kinda cute.

Voice - You had better not be hitting on my ex.

Both - What?

*Both Cloud and Trish look over to see Outlaw sitting up on his bed.*

Trish - :flaming: I'm not yours to protect anymore, I can go out with any guy I **** well please!:flaming:

*Trish storms out of the room.

Cloud - Oh, sorry buddy.

Outlaw - No problem. She'll be back. So, what I miss?

Cloud: Nothing much...for one thing. There goes your ex...

Outlaw: Heh...I always wonder about her...

Cloud: If she's your ex, why'd she tag along?

Outlaw: Safety, maybe? I thought she was still emtionally attached to me when I resued her back in Meteo City.

Cloud: Maybe she's just pissed of cause you're trying to control her.

Outlaw: Naw, couldn't be that...enough of that, anything else happen when I was asleep?

Cloud: Trell and Valik are having their first kid.

Outlaw: Wha!? *Looks at Valik's stomach.* How?!

Cloud: Don't ask me, they're both hybrids. I don't know how long their gestation periods are.

Outlaw: Where's Trell?

Cloud: Outside, talking to Raynor...

Charlie came back to the hospital. The stripper was waiting (clothed and with a black eye).
CF-Finished huh?
S-You didn't tell me Artoni was so strong!
CF-:D Sorry! I forgot!
S-It'll be $30.
CF-Here *hands over $30* And here's an extra $20 for the black eye *hands it over*.
S-Pleasure doing business with you.
CF-:confused: Do they pay you for saying that?
S-;) Yep! BTW, it looks like Artoni has a gift for you too.....

Charlie turned to find a smiling Artoni.
A-:) Hi Charlie. I loved your stripper.
CF-:) :eek: Really?
A-Yeah. And I have a gift for you.
CF-What?
A-Just close your eyes *Charlie did so* :flaming: *Artoni delivered a knockout punch to Charlie* WTF WERE YOU THINKING SENDING ME A STRIPPER!
CF-( :( That's not the surprise I was expecting...) *He slowly standed up.*I have to see Trell. I have something very important to tell him. I think I discovered a very special tool.