OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

It's called a diaper bag Rico.
~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Ooh...food!!!

Miluska: Hungry!

Valik: I am not the least bit surprised...

Trell: Great, lets eat!

Artoni: Hi Valik!

Valik: Hey Artoni. *sigh* Wanna hold my baby?

Artoni: Yeah. Sure. :D

Miluska: Toni!

Artoni: Toni?

Valik: It's going to be her name for you from now on probably. :)

Miluska: Hungry! Toni.

Trell: She knows what's good for her.[/COLOR]

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CF-Hmm... I should dress nicely, since this such an important day. It's been so long since I've dressed for something important. *takes fashion magazine* Hmm.. Interesting...

At the dining hall, when everyone was talking happily, Charlie entered. He was dressed Breadman style (you know Breadman, don't you?)
Everyone-:eek:
CF-Hi everyone!:)

siren: *lets out a full throated roar of laughter upon seeing charlie starting everyone else up* ha*gasp* you *gasp* look hee patithic hahahahaha!!!!

[I]runs over to CF[/I]

siren:where did you get that???

CF:in a fashion magizine...*offended look* why???

siren:hee... let me help...*snort*

[I]takes charlie's hand and leads him back to his rooms...[/I]

[color=green]I prefer to call it a Baby Bag, it sounds less crude...:)
~~~~~~

[i]Trell and Valik, holding Miluska walk into the dining hall in their formal attire. Today's a special day.[/i]

Miluska: Toni! Hungry! Daddy? Mommy?

Artoni: *Stands up, dressed in her formal attire* Welcome back. We saved a special spot for you three.

[i]Artoni leads them to the center of the giant round table. Trell sets Miluska on a high-chair and they take their seats.[/i]

Valik: *Looks around to see everyone eating quietly* Wow, lot's changed...

Raynor: Yes. Especially when we look at you three, such a happy family. *Notices the rings on Trell's and Valik's fingers.* Hey, since when did you two get married?!

Trell: Not yet...we don't know when we're going to get married...but we will.

Siren: I've been working on designs, for as long as I can remember...I know how to spruce this place up. Look what I did to Charlie.

[i]Everyone looks at Charlie, probably the best dressed in the hall, sitting next to Artoni[/i]

Valik: Umm...trying to impress someone, Charlie?

Charlie: I think everyone knows...

Artoni: I'm really flattered by your interest in me...sorta:D .

Charlie: Hehe, we're all friends here, let's dig in...like those three over there.

[i]They look over at Outlaw, Cloud and Raynor, stuffing their faces.[/i]

Cloud: What?

Miluska: Hungry!

Raynor: *Passes the rice and roasted chicken* She have any teeth yet?

Trell: Nope...she's only a few weeks old now...there's some pushing out a little, but for now, it's just warm milk.

[I]Valik opens up the Baby bag, takes out a bottle of milk, and gives in to Miluska who starts drinking. The team grabs what they can and begins to eat madly.[/i][/color]

Back to my old writing style...
----------------------------
[I]Raynor started daydream as he cut up his remaining chicken. He saw himself being tested on again, and started to see a face in a fogged up window. Just as he was about to see his face when...[/I]

Charlie: "Um, Raynor..."

[I]Raynor focused his eyes, and saw he was over-filling his cup, sending water in all directions. He quickly stopped poring water, and put the jug back on the table.[/I]

Charlie: "You all right?"

Raynor: "Yeah, I'm alright."

[I]Raynor tried to return to his daydream, but couldn't. He was so close to finding out who did this to him, but now he had to hope he had the same vision again...[/I]

[COLOR=green][i]Trell sits around and chats around with the rest of the team...for a while, he is happy. Nothing to ruin his bright spirit. But something hit his mind, a memory long ago. Not too clear, but something was definitley wrong.[/i]

Valik: Trell, is something bothering you?

Trell: Excuse me....*Walks out to the balcony.*

Outlaw: Trell, are you okay?

Trell: I- I don't know...

[i]Trell opens the balcony door and leaves it open, causing the wind to slam it shut with a loud echo. He leans over the railing and looks down at the rocky earth below the complex, trying to recall a moment of sadness and dismay. He didn't understand why he wanted to recall it, but he felt compelled to do so...

*Back inside, Artoni looks over at Trell through the window while holding and feeding Miluska with a bottle of milk.*[/i]

Artoni: I wonder what's bothering him...

Valik: *Continues eating her dinner*

[i]Everyone looks at Valik[/i]

Valik: What?!

Charlie: *Points to Trell*

Valik: *Looks at him, then pans the room*

Cloud: I think you should talk to him...

Valik: ...

Raynor: *Gets up to go talk to Trell*

Artoni: *Pulls Raynor back down* Valik, aren't you going to support him?

[i]There is an eerie silence in the room, everyone is looking at Valik who remains silent. She continues eating her dinner, not paying attention to Trell. Artoni is getting agitated. She never taught Valik to ignore a loved one when they needed them the most.[/i]

Artoni: *Gets up and walks out to the balcony. She leaves the door open and looks at Valik.* Are you going to support him or not?

Valik:....

[i]Artoni turns around, angry, she slams the door shut, causing an even louder thud of the door.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Okay, I'll go talk to him.

Artoni: Good!

Valik: *gets up and walks to Trell*

Valik: Are you okay?

Trell: No, not really.

Valik: So...what's going on? Why did you leave like that?

Trell: I was just thinking...

Valik: About....? If you don't want to tell me, I understand completely, but it would help me out a bit.

Trell: Well, I've got this bad memory, and I'm trying to erase it, but something keeps on telling me to think about it.

Valik: Maybe it's trying to tell you to confront it and deal with it before it makes you regret it your whole life.

Trell: You could be right...but I don't think it's that.

Valik: Do you want to tell me? Maybe I could help...

Trell: You wouldn't understand...

Valik: Hey! Maybe I'm not a totally compassionate and wonderful woman, but at least you could give me the benifit of the doubt and not make me look like a total moron![/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]

Trell: I don't really think you'd understand...

[i]Trell walks back inside and out into dining hall[/i]

Artoni: So what's up?

Trell: I need some time to think.

[i]Trell walks out of the dining hall and into the foyer. He goes to the front courtyard and launches off towards the Cristal cave.

Valik comes back into the dining hall.[/i]

Valik: Where'd Trell go?

Outlaw: Beats me...

Cloud: Well, if he ever comes back...maybe we should hold a party to cheer him up.

Valik: I'm gonna go look for him.

Miluska: Mommy?

Valik: Sorry, you'll have to stay with 'Toni until I come back, okay?

Miluska: 'Toni, 'Toni!

Charlie: I hope you find him...

Artoni: Don't worry about it...

[i]Valik walks out of he complex and starts searching for Trell...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *sigh* What is his problem? I'm not the most insensitive person around! *uses telepathy*

Trell: *telepathhically* GO AWAY!

Valik: Well, we tried. *goes back to dinning room.*

Artoni: So, what's going on?

Valik: He won't talk to me physically or mentally! I give up! I give up completely!

Miluska: Mommy!

Valik: I'm here! *picks up Miluska*

Miluska: Where Daddy?!?

Valik: I don't know.

Miluska: Want Daddy!

Valik: I know, me too. I guess we'll have to wait until he comes back and is in the mood to talk.

Miluska: Okay.....Toni!

Artoni: Yeah?

Miluska: Hungry!!!

Valik/Artoni: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][i]Trell goes inside the Cristal cave to think, to recall what happened a long time ago.[/i]

I just don't get it! Why am I acting like this? Grrr...:flaming: Something just doesnt feel right.

Sigh...maybe I should just go home...

[i] Trell charges out of the cave at high speed and heads back to the complex. He goes inside his room and changes out of his formalwear and waits...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Alright, bye everyone, Miluska's ready for bed.

Miluska: *yawn*

Valik: *stands in front of the door* *BANG!* *door smashs open*

Trell: Ah! :eek:

Valik: Hello.

Miluska: Daddy!!!

Trell: Hello Miluska.

Valik: Everyone's wondering if you have a few screws loose. I told them not to worry.

Trell: Thanks alot.

Valik: Sure! Any time.

Miluska: Daddy!

Valik: *hands off Miluska*

Trell: *takes Miluska* I'm here.

Miluska: :angel:[/COLOR]

[I]siren walks out on to the balcony staring at the full moon followed by cloud[/I]

cloud:what's wrong???

siren: peace never has lasted this long...makes me think 'bout a new battles with new evils...*sigh*

cloud: hmnnnn...*turns and walks back inside*

[I]siren feels a shudder...[/I]

siren: not now!!! i thought i left that behind!!!*jumps the balcony*

FLASHBACK

screaming... everywhere...shuddering howls ecoing through the night.... blood...freshmeat...hungry....

siren:nooooooo!!!!!!!! help me please!!!! noooo!!!

[I]siren's eyes turned gold and fur began to cover her body...a full grown black wolf riggeled out of siren's twlight blue gown and ran into the night[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]hello??? raiha??? someone??anyone???

major plot twist and noone's here?!!? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I'm here, I'm just waiting for Rico to post the aftermath or important part of our argument. Then I'll go werewolf hunting.[/COLOR] :smirk:

man:a black wolf just came through here killing many people. one of our hunters managed to shoot it though.it left a blood trail,but everyones to scared to follow it...

???:thanks

meanwhile...

siren, haveing returned to normal and lost a lot of blood from the bullet wound, found a pair of pants and a shirt and was lying half in and half out of a steam barely aware of anything...

???:here you are... at last i found you...