OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=green][i]Trell sets down Miluska on the bed and walks to the kitchen, head down. He looks out the window at the full moon and stars. Tears start to stream down his face as he goes into a silent sob.

Valik, in the other room, changing Miluska's diapers notices Trell standing still, looking out the window with his back turned. She could tell something was seriously wrong with him. He was never like this before, always happy or, at the least, somber. But never this sad.[/i]

Valik: *Walks over to Trell...* Trell...

Trell: *With his back still turned to Valik, he puts his hands together and takes off his ring and sets it on the counter. He turns around and walks out of the room.*

Valik: *Looks at the door shut* What's wrong!?!:(

[i]Valik looks back at the counter and sees a sparkle on the counter. Upon closer inspection...she notices it's Trell's promise ring. She picks it up and looks at the inscription:

"Trell, Valik, and Miluska: September 9, 3001. For all of time..."

Valik pockets the ring and takes a look at her ring. Inscribed is the exact same message. She takes off her ring and pockets both of them...she picks up Miluska and heads out of the room to find Trell.

Back out in the balcony...[/i]

Trell: *Steps up on the railing and looks down, a large shadow of himself blankets his darkest hour. He shouts into the open plain.*
:( Valik where are you when I need you the most? As a true friend...as someone you can tell anything and everything to?![/COLOR]

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOC: This is going on as Siren transforms.

*Outlaw sits in the main lobby of the building, reading a book. Cloud enters through the door from the dinning hall.*

Outlaw - Hey, whats up Cloud?

Cloud - Not much, but Sirens acting a little strange.

Outlaw - Seems everyone is. Even Trish, she never goes to sleep this early.

Cloud - Oh well, I'm sure it all.....

*Cloud is cut off by a mysterious howling.*

Outlaw - What was that?

Cloud - Probobly just a wolf.

Outlaw - Cloud, this is Metro City. There are no wolfs here. Either there has been a break out at the Zoo or.......

Cloud - Or what?

Outlaw - Or a werewolf.

Cloud - :eek:

Outlaw - We had beter check it out. Come on.

*Outlaw leads Cloud out to his newly "aquired" Ferrari.*

Cloud - D*mn man, sweet ride.

Outlaw - Thanks. Now lets get moving.

[COLOR=green][i]Trell eyes the red Ferarri screaming out of the complex back on the highways. He sees Cloud and Outlaw going out for a joy ride.[/i]

Trell: Nice car...

[i]Trell sighs and spreads his arms wide. He looks towards the ground.[/i]

"So I guess this is the end...even though I love Valik with all my heart. It doesn't seem like she loves me. Why go through the burden of it all when I'll eventually get hurt again somewhere along the road of life?" :(

[i]Trell wipes away his tears and looks down as he prepares to take a leap of faith....He jumps...[/i]

"But it's not worth it..."

[i]Trell charges up and boosts himself before he hits the ground. He flies High into the sky a red haze of energy, filled with frustration and sadness. Trell heads out, away from the complex.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]A burst of Flames appears in the middle of the Base... a man in a Jet-black trenchcoat appears, and destroys the dining Hall in a single finger-movement...[/I]

Flash: "I'm back, so prepare to Die. Okie?"

[I]Flash raises his hand to the ceiling, and fires a gigantic blast, which creates a huge hole... He hovers up through it, and sees Outlaw and Cloud in the Ferrari, speeding away along the Highway... He teleports in front of it...[/I]

Outlaw: "SHÃŽT!!!!!"

[I]Outlaw swerves the car sharp to the Left, and goes careening off the Edge... as they are falling to the ground, Flash appears under them, and fires a huge Dark energy blast at the Car... It explodes, sending Outlaw and Cloud flying away... As the Debris falls from the sky, Flash hovers up, and catches a Glimpse of Trell... He flies at full speed towards him, buit stops next to the complex... He fires a Massive ball of Lightning at it, which explodes, and the base begins to collapse... Trell hears the noise, and spins around...[/I]

Trell: "Flash!! NO!!"
Flash: "Oh I'm sorry, was there someone of importance in there? I certainly hope so."
Trell: "You... Bastard... YOU'LL DIE!!"
Flash: "I think not..."

[I]Trell rushes at him, but somehow, Flash appears behind him, and grabs his arms, twisting them violently, until he hears a *snap* in Trells left arm...[/I]

Trell: "ARGHHH!!"
Flash: "Ha ha ha.."

[I]Flash throws Trell to the ground, and then Blasts him with a huge Fireball...[/I]

Flash: "Until Next time, Trell."

[I]As Flash lands and walks off, the sky grows dark, and it begins to rain heavily... The storm is begining...[/I]

[COLOR=green][i]Trell blocks the fireball with his shield and gets up. Fortunatley, the complex was empty with the team looking for Trell. He flies back to the complex to survey the damage, trying to find survivors. He doesn't sense Valik or Miluska. He Locates Flash's energy signature.[/i]

"You killed my family...you weakling..."

Flash: *Telepathically* Weakling? Me? Haha...you can't even find me.

Trell: Oh, I will...soon...*The massive red energy is absorbed by Trell. He falls to the ground, dead... No more haze in the sky...Trell disappears in the shadows...*

Trell: Looking for someone?

Flash: Hehe...Nope...I-

*Trell reappears behind Flash and grabs him by the neck.*

Trell: How does it feel like, killing all those people? *Takes Flash's body and speeds towards the ground, creating a massive explosion in the middle of the rocky wasteland*

Flash: I don't have time for this...*Puts up his hand and emits a pulse wave at Trell. But he doesn't flinch.*

Trell: Remember? An soul cannot be beaten...but it can be taken away...*The red energy begins to flow around Trell's immortal body, turning into a sillhouette of a dragon's head.*

Flash: I will never be defeated...*Casts meteorain, a shower of burning rocks.*

Trell: I know...goodbye anyways...*The red silhouette englufs Flash...once inside, Trell casts Gateway...*

[i]The red energy silhouette disappears...Flash disappears...Trell disappears... No one knows where they are...they reappear in a type of dark void, powerless...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Artoni! Take care of Miluska! Trell's in trouble!

Miluska: :( Toni! Scared!

Artoni: I'm coming! Come to Auntie Toni Miluska!

Miluska: Okay!

Valik: I'll be back later! Hold down the fort everyone!

Valik raced out the door and flew to where she could sense Trell's energy...

Trell: Flash...you can't win...

Flash: That's what you think. :smirk:

Valik: Trell! I'm here!

Trel: What are you doing here?!?

Valik: It's time to pay him back. With blood.

Flesh rippling, she arched her back as her body transformed into the white tiger again. Snarling agressivly, she leaped towards Flash, fangs bared...

Trell: Why did you come?

Valik: I'm not going to let you die! You mean too much to me and Miluska.

Trell: ...Wow....she actually cares...

Valik: RUNE ARIENCE!!!

Flash: How amusing...

Valik: D*mn you![/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Trell: Valik...how'd you get here?

Valik: I followed you into the Void...it's not that hard to follow your signature.

Trell: Do you know the way out?

Valik: Yeah...I still have an entry point open. Where is this place??

Trell: I'll explain later...lead me out of here before Flash gets back his senses...

[i]Valik takes Trell's hand and they jump through an invisible hole...they reappear back in the desert.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Hmm...that was fun.

Trell: Yeah, sure.

Valik: ...Trell...I'm sorry if I wasn't showing that I loved you, but I really do. I'm just not that great at showing it most of the time.

Trell: That's okay. I understand.

Valik: Let's go home. I'm hungrier than Miluska. :D

Trell: Hang on a sec. *big hug*

Valik: :love: Aw...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][i]A large cruiser speeds over Trell and Valik. It lands in front of them and out comes Charlie.[/i]

Charlie: Where have you two been?

Trell: Well...it's a long story, sorta.

Valik: How's Miluska.?

Charlie: She's doing fine...resting back in Meteo City.

Valik: We're both tired...we should get going.

[i]They board the cruiser and speed back towards home...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Charlie: So...what's up?

Valik: Flash again. I knocked him out temporarily, maybe I should summon something big next time.

Trell: And you think that'll work?

Valik: It's worth a try.

Charlie: Okay, here we are.

Artoni: Hey! Are you two okay?!?

Valik: More or less...yeah.

Trell: Where's Miluska?

Artoni: Fast asleep in your guys' room.

Trell: Okay, I'll go see her.

Artoni: Did you make up with him?

Valik: Yeah, we're okay now.

Artoni: Anything you're willing to share?

Valik: Nothing interesting yet. I'll tell you if I need advice or something.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][i]Back inside their restored apartmen...Trell walks in and looks around. He finds a crib in their room and goes up to Miluska[/i]

Miluska: Daddy!

Trell: *Picks her up* Aww...I'll never leave you again, that's for sure...

[i]Carrying Miluska, Trell walks around the apartment...all the items back in their original places...[/i]

Trell: Ahh, it's so nice to be back home...[/COLOR]

* A few miles away from the command center, Cloud and Outlaw fall through a large group of trees.*

[SIZE=3][I][B]THUD[/B] [/I] [/SIZE]

*After a few hours of being unconcious, Outlaw struggles to get up slowly.*

Outlaw - Uhhh, ****. That hurt. You ok man?

Cloud - I think so.....You?

Outlaw - Uh, ya. But I can't feel my left leg.

*Cloud peeks over at Outlaw's left leg. He sees that its not there anymore.*

Cloud - Oh my god. Your leg is gone!

Outlaw - Your kidding?

*Outlaw looks down to see his leg missing.*

Outlaw - Aw crap, not again.

Cloud - :eek: What do you mean again.

Outlaw - My left and right legs are artificial. I lost them both in a bike car accident a few years back.

Cloud - Seems like you've been having alot of accidents lately.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]After taking Trell and Valik back to the base, Charlie went off to search for Outlaw and Cloud.

OOC:
No one get near! I've got Writer's Block! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]AHH!!! I think it's contagious! Everyone stay away and get out your gas masks!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][i]It's daybreak...Trell, Valik, and Miluska are all huddeled together in the bed as the sunlight strikes their apartment. They wake up...[/i]

Miluska: Mommy! Daddy!

Trell: *Wakes up* Miluska...good morning.

Miluska: Sleepy Mommy?

Trell: *Picks up Miluska* Yup, she's asleep alright...how old are you now...nine weeks? You're pretty fast.

Miluska: Hungry!

Trell: Okay...let's get you fed. *Walks out of the bedroom carrying Miluska and sets her down on the couch while he prepares a bottle of milk.*

Artoni: *V-Mail's in* Trell...you awake?

Miluska: Toni! Toni!

Artoni: Aww...isn't that cute............TRELL!

Trell: *Runs to computer screen* Yeah I'm here. Just warming up her breakfast.

Artoni: Okay...once you're ready...head to the centeral building. Actually...look outside right now.

[i]Trell picks up Miluska and feeds her as they both look out the window.
They see a totally new Meteo City, build from the ground up using the same [B]indestructable[/b] material as the ground. Giant skyscrapers looming in the right places. He looks to the left and sees the centeral building, towering over all the others.[/i]

Trell: It's beautiful...

Miluska: Beau-ti-ful!

Artoni: I know you seemed depressed a while back...I hope that surprise cheers you up. Oh, and don't forget...team meeting later this evening at the [b]Mei Rishin[/b] memorial hall.

Trell: I'll be sure to map it and make it on time.

Artoni: Well, see you there...Charlie just found Outlaw, Raynor and Cloud out in a joy ride that ended in a crash. They all live in their own seperate places, but we're still all together. Later...

[i]End transmission...Trell gives Miluska a long needed bath and starts looking around if they replaced their cruiser yet...[/i][/color]

*Outlaw walks to his room in the command center. He is one crutches now, as they haven't been able to get him a new leg yet.*

Voice - Oh my god, what happened to you?

*Outlaw looks over to see Trish standing down the hall. She runs up to him, almost crying.*

Trish - Are you allright?

Outlaw - I'm fine. Just a little beat up. I'm getting my new leg soon.

Trish - Well thats good. So how'd it happen?

Outlaw - Flash.....

Trish - FLASH! YOU MEAN THE PYCHO WHO NEARLY DESTROYED THE ENTIRE CITY!?

Outlaw - Thats the one.

Trish - O my god *hugs Outlaw, looking for security.* I though he was gone.

Outlaw - Its ok. Nothing will happen to you while I'm around.

*Outlaw runs his fingers through her long brown hair.*

Outlaw - I promise.

[COLOR=green][i]Trell looks around his small items box on the table by the door. He opens it and finds keys to his M5.[/i]

Trell: :D

Miluska: :confused:

Trell: Oh, this shiny thing? These are the keys for our car.

Miluska: Vroom! Vroom! Haha!

Trell: LOL! Wanna go take a look around the city? Huh?

Miluska: *Nods*

Trell: Great, let's leave Mommy to get her sleep.

[i]Trell leaves the apartment quietly and heads downstairs to the M5. He unlocks the door and opens the back seats[/i]

Trell: Who restored all of this...there's even a carseat for Miluska?

[i]He straps in Miluska, closes the door and gets into the driver's seat. He starts the car and drives off, careful not to make any jolts. They get on the highway towards centeral Meteo City.[/i][/color]

[I]Raynor, after a lot of thinking, prints off a letter he wrote on his computer. It read...[/I]

[B]To Trell, Valik, Outlaw, Cloud, Charlie and everyone else on the team.[/B]
[B]After alot of thinking, I've decided to leave, probably permently. I know things are heating up with Flash, but I've got things to do, which are just as important. I know you may think nothing is more important than defeating Flash, but this is. I've enjoyed working with you guys, and just been in a group with you people, and now I must go. I apoligise for the suddeness of my departure, but I didn't know it would happen. So, now is goodbye and farewell...[/B]
[B]Goodbye,[/B]
[B]Raynor.[/B]

[I] Raynor put the letter on his bed, got all his stuff, and walked out the door. He got into his new car, put on his sunglasses, and started to drive away. He looked back one last time...[/I]

Raynor: "Goodbye guys..."

[I]He turned back, and disappeared around a corner...[/I]

[COLOR=green][i]Trell gets on the main highway to centeral Meteo and turns on the radio.[/i]

Radio: Top news this morning, Hybrid Vigor team makes a specatcular comeback to the newly restored Meteo City...the member list submmited by Artoni shows 7 current members with a new 8th member just recently given birth to.

Trell: 8? Shouldn't there be nine?

Miluska: Raynor...

[i]Trell speeds towards the centeral building to meet up with Artoni and the others. Along the way, he sends Valik a message V-mail him back when she gets up.[/i][/COLOR]

Flash: REBUILT!? DAMMIT!! All my effort, and they just rebuild it?! I'll show them...

[I]Flash flies over Meteo City... (and just so I'm not being a Cheezewhizzer, I won't destroy it.)[/I]

Flash: Awww, no fair! Nothing to destroy! Fine, fine, I'll just kill some people... That's always fun..

[I]Flash lands on the ground... The citizens of Meteo city are unaware that it is him, because he has changed greatly since he destroyed it last time...[/I]

Flash: Fools. You will all Perish.

[I]Flash looks to his right, and sees Trell, driving along the Highway overpass, into central Meteo City...[/I]

Flash: Trell? What's that loser doing here!?

[I]Flash jumps into the air, and swoops down over Trell, and lands on the bonnet of his Car...[/I]

Flash: Hello, Trell...
Trell: Shît!!

[I]Thinking quickly, Trell grabs Milsuka, and jumps out of the car... Neither he nor Milsuka are hurt... The car continues to speed down the Highway, slowly coming to a stop... Flash jumps off the car, and lands on the Highway, with a huge thud, that cracks the roads surface...[/I]

Flash: Well well well... If it isn't Trell.
Trell: Get away from us Flash, or you'll suffer a fate worse than death...
Flash: I think not, Trell... Because I am...

[I]Suddenly, Flash grabs his head... A huge demonic screaming can be heard... Flash falls to his knees, electrical energy flowing all over him... He screams in Pain, and can no longer move voluntarily...[/I]

Trell: Flash...?

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *breathes deeply* It's Flash agian...**** him!

Artoni: Valik! Trelll's out there and Flash is going to kill him! And poor Miluska!

Valik: :flaming: Sweet innocent child! She has nothing to do with this confrontation! I've had it with Flash!! :flaming: * crashes through the roof and instantly flies to where Flash and Trell are staring at eachother...

Flash: Well...if it isn't the delicate Valik...

Valik: Save it for the devil. He'll be more interested than I am. ARASHINOO!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: You're pathetic.

Flash: Yeah right...I'm stronger than you'll ever be you little b*tch!

Valik: You watch what you say you filthy pig! My husband could've died because of you! And because of that, I'll use this little trick to make you suffer forever!!!

Flash: Go on...keep me entertained. :smirk:

Valik: As you wish...
Power of darkness,
power of evil,,
power of fear that lives in the minds of all,
I summon thee the to burn, to bleed, to destroy the beast who stands before me today...
LORD OF NIGHTMARES COME FORTH!!!!!!!

A rushing darkness flew out of Valik's eyes and went crashing into Flash's mind.

Flash: AAAHH! No! This is impossible!

Trell: What's going on?

Valik: I summoned the Lord of Nightmares, Flash is now reliving all of his worst nightmares inside his head. He's trapped in his mind.

Trell: Strange...

Valik: :smirk: D*mn right![/COLOR]