OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

[I]Far away from Meteo City, somewhere in the Nevada desert... something explodes with the force of an Atomic Bomb... Amidst the rubble and debris, a glowing light is begining to form into a solid being... Slowly, it radiates with a pure white light, and forms into a person... Long white Trenchcoat, white boots, pants, shirt, and a pair of Black shades... The light disappears, leaving only the being standing there... He turns his hands, and looks at them... He clenches his fists, and then cracks his knuckles... Holding one arm out, Palm pointing fowards, he powers up a huge ball of thunder... It fires, and crashes through a huge rock formation, sending rubble everywhere... The being turns around, and fires another Thunderball, this time, powering it with both hands... Bursting with energy, it shoots off, ripping up the ground near it as it speeds along the scorched earth of the desert wastelands... Eventually it disappears from sight...[/I]

Yes... This power is real... Which means this place is real... But, why have I been brought back?

[B]No-one can tell you that. You must work it out for yourself..[/B]

Something's not right... I feel no Hatred for the Hybrids... Why?

[B]Hatred comsumed you, Flash. It brought about your own demise... You must learn to love... to accept...[/B]

So this is it, huh? Now I'm back... But for what purpose?

[B]You never knew it, but your ironic destiny is to save this planet that you once tried to destroy.. to protect it from youself...[/B]

What do you mean!? Wait, where'd you go!? Come back!!

[I]Flash looks around, but whoever was speaking to him has left... He collapses to his knees, and punches the ground, leaving a small crater, with a few cracks appearing in the earth around... as the dust settles, Flash stands up, and looks around...[/I]

Flash: Nothing but desert...

[I]Flash turns around a few times, and then looks at the sky... He faces north, and begins his long walk towards Meteo City... Little does he know, deep beneath the surface of the desert in a lab the size of a city, an evil, powerful force is being fabricated...[/I]

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]Back inside the Apartment, Trell is feeding Miluska while Valik tries to get a hold of Charlie.[/i]

Valik: He's not answering...

Trell: Maybe he's out of range...

Valik: Oh I give up...let him call us. *Drops down on the couch next to Trell.*

Trell: Tired huh?

Valik: Yeah...hey...remember that case a year ago that we were working on?

Trell: The Occult right?

Valik: Yeah, that's it...I wonder what they were actually up to. I mean, they kidnapped Artoni and did some kind of expiriment on her.

Trell: That was the strangest case we've ever worked on...I'm wondering if they're still around.

Valik: They did have a tendency to make their bases underground...

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: ...underground...which means...Oh god!

Trell/Miluska: What?

Valik: The experiment with Artoni probably made her keep her hybrid features like that! And they can't find their way here because they're in the underground base!

Trell: So what do we do?

Valik: Here, take Miluska!

Trell: ...okay...

Valik: *transforms* I'm finding them if it's the last thing I do! *bursts out the door*

Miluska: Mommy say bye bye!

Trell: Yeah, she does that quite often.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Trell: Well, Miluska...That's your mother for you...

Miluska: :rolleyes:

Trell: Don't get sarcastic with me...*Looks outside...* Darn, its getting dark...I really should be with her. But I can't leave you here alone.

[i]Trell closes his eyes and falls into a deep sleep. Miluska does the same...

Miluska: Daddy...

Trell: Hello Miluska...

Miluska: Will mom be alright?

Trell: Yeah, she's resilient...I don't know where she gets her conclusions though...Meteo City was rebuilt from the underground up just recently, so I don't know what could be lurking down there now.

Miluska: But I miss her...why can't she be home with us?

Trell:...We were just a couple minutes ago. How's your physical form?

Miluska: Frustrating, I can barley say anything and my balance is always off. I still can't fly or do anything that you do.

Trell: You'll grow out of it. Wanna go find her?

Miluska: Let's go...[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B][B]sure but whats goin on and what happened to my Char anyway[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]*tiger voice* He died a terrible death when he insulted me in the dead of night...I destroyed him....HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Anyways...
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *padding silently through the tunnels* ...It's so quiet...

Miluska: *whispers* Mommy!

Trell: Valik, is that you?

Valik: What are you two doing here?!?

Trell: Miluska wants to come.

Valik: *sigh* Oh fine, put her on my back, she can ride.

Miluska: HaHa! Fun! Horsey!

Valik: That's tiger to you.

Miluska: Tiger?

Trell: Yeah, back to what we were doing... any sign of them?

Valik: I've been hearing echos, but that could be anything.

Miluska: There...*points*

Trell: That's a dead end.

Miluska: There! There!

Trell: Behind the wall?

Miluska: Unhuh. *nods*

Valik: Hang on baby! SPIRIT FORCE!!!

A rushing white beam crashes through the wall and completely destroys it.

Trell: :eek:

Valik: :smirk: Easy.
Miluska: :angel: Fun![/COLOR]

[I]The team backed into a sode room, and Raynor put a new clip into his machine gun.[/I]

Raynor: "This is all to easy."

Commando #2: "It's like they new we were coming."

Raynor: "I know."

[I]Raynor peeked into the corridor.[/I]

Raynor: "It's empty. Let's go!"

[I]Raynor and the commandos made their way back into the corridor, which had a strange feeling around it. A creaking sound was heard, and the group looked around.[/I]

Raynor: "I have a bad feeling about this."

[I]All of a sudden, great metal walls were brought down from the roof, blocking all exits.[/I]

Commando Andrews: "This isn't good."

[I]There was another creak, followed by a hissing sound. Raynor looked up, and saw poisionous gas filling into the corridor.[/I]

Raynor: "Great..."

[I]One of the commandos got out a rocket launcher, and aimed it at a far wall. A giant rocket launched out of it, and the group took cover. The rocket exploded with great force, but the wall still stood.[/I]

Commando Andrews: "It must be metres thick. And the material almost indestructible. We're doomed."

[I]Raynor looked around, sweat dropping from his body. One of the commandos dropped to his knees, affected by the posion gas. Raynor looked at one of the wall, and concentrated. The sound of metal twisting came from the wall, and a great rip appeared in the middle. The wall ripped apart, and Raynor and Commado Andrews grabbed the fallen commando, and escaped the corridor. Minutes later, they were in a small room, catching their breath.[/I]

Commando Andrews: "What happened?"

Raynor: "I used my mind to break that down."

Commando Andrews: "But, even a hybrid couldn't really do that."

Raynor: "Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if one could."

Commando Andrews: "But, how can you do that?"

Raynor: "I can do that because of this falicility. They did experiments on me, and they've given alot of powers. Lucky me."

Commando Andrews: "So that's why you were after this falicility."

[I]Raynor looked around, and saw everyone ready.[/I]

Raynor: "Okay, let's go. But we should expect resistance now, we're in their territory now..."

Strange time diffrence...

IC:[COLOR=green][i]Trell goes on ahead to scout past the rubble.[/i]

Trell: It's clear...but this is not a sewer...

[i]The three go inside a large, white hall filled with glass holding tanks and odd machinery.[/i]

Miluska: Mommy...

Valik: What is this place?

Trell: I have no clue...but it looks like we've been gone for too long...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Suddenly...Miluska disapears and reapers in the hands of a masked person.

Trell: Miluska!

Valik: *springs* Give me back my daughter! Demon!

Miluska: :( Mommy!

Valik: *stops short* Ahh....No....let her go!

Miluska: *whimper*

?????: This child's the answer...*injects her*

Miluska: D-*faints*

Valik: NOOOOO!!!!![/COLOR]

Raynor: "Get down!!!"

[I]The door blasted open, and Raynor and the commandos rushed in, shooting the security guards. [/I]

Raynor: "Okay, 3 and 4, you take that entrance, me and 2 will go this way. Report if you find the core."

[I]Raynor and Commando Andrews made their way into a side corridor, now filled with secruity personal, trying to halt their advance.[/I]

Raynor: "Time to try out a new skill."

[I]Raynor pointed his hand at a group of secruity personal, and a ball of fire was sent zooming from it. It hit, destroying all resistance in the corridor.[/I]

Raynor: "I think we're almost there."

[I]Raynor and Commando Andrews made their way down the corridor, passing labortories with stange machines and experiments. Raynor shot a lone sucurity member, standing by a lokced door. Raynor tried to open it.[/I]

Commando Andrews: "This is the entrance."

Raynor: "Stand back."

[I]Raynor concentrated, and the metal of the door started to twist and turn, and then rip. It shot into the room ahead. Raynor tried to catch his breath.[/I]

Raynor: "This takes up alot of energy."

[I]After a few seconds of rest, they ran into the room, to be greeted by a very heavy security force. Raynor took cover behind a console, and popped to the side shooting. He put in a new clip, and saw a man in a white coat, rushing through a corridor above, with a glass panel so it could be seen. Raynor recignised the man, it was the man who experimented on him, and the man he was after...[/I]

[COLOR=green]Trell: We're not that willing to let our daugher go that easily...AlastorVortex! *Turns into a winged creature, and flies towards the masked man.*

Valik: Be careful!

Trell: I know...*Does a horizontal spin and grabs Miluska from the masked man's hands.*

Valik: Good...*Pounces forward at the masked stranger, but he quickly dodges.* How in the world?

????: *Disappears*

Trell: *Transforms back* Are you okay?

Miluska: :sleep:

Valik: You shouldn't have come here...

Trell: And leave you all alone? With people like that? No way...

Valik: It's just not safe for Miluska to be here.

Trell: Well I can't take her back now that we're in danger and we've gone pretty far into this place.

Valik: You're treating her as if she can take care of herself. She can't.

Trell: And how reckless was that, just jumping to conclusions and bursting out of the apartment like that?

[i]They continue deeper into the underground facility...[/i][/COLOR]

Miluska: *telepathically* ....Do you think it's possible for me to grow up quickly?

Trell: Why would you want to do that?

Miluska: So I could take care of myself.

Valik: I don't want you to be forced into growing up.

Miluska: But that's how I feel!

Valik: I think anything is possible for you, but I wouldn't try it unless we were all going to die.

Trell: Like now?

More masked people stand before them.

Valik: *hackles raised* I've had it with them! *powers up*

Trell: Save your energy!

Valik: What do you want with my baby?!?

????: Your daughter has incredible power, if we force her to grow, she will be a weapon of imense power...

Valik: I won't let you do that to her! She's my child, not a weapon!

????: Interesting...

Trell: I woulnd't try it...you should know that a tiger will defend her child to the death. I won't expect less from her.

????: Maternal instincts won't stop us...[/COLOR]

[I]Raynor aimed his gun at the corridor above, and fired a grenade at it, which latched onto the wall seperating the areas. It exploded, leaving a rather large hole. Raynor pushed another button on his gun, sending a cord into the corridor, which attached itself firmly to it's wall. He pushed the same button again, and it pulled him up into the corridor. He saw the man he was after turn a corridor, and went into pursuit.[/I]

Raynor: "You can run, but I'll get you in the end!"

Man: "That's where you're wrong."

[I]Raynor turned the corner, to see a giant robot blocking his path.[/I]

Robot: "Step back immeditley!"

Raynor: "Why would I do that?"

[I]Raynor did a flip over it, and kicked it in the back. He aimed the gun at point blank range at it head, and pulled the trigger. Raynor turned back to the man, who had now turned into a side room. Raynor followed the man into the room, and saw him backed into a corner, with a window behind him, which looked into the test chamber.[/I]

Raynor: "What did you do to me?"

Man: "Get away!"

Raynor: "I said, what did you do to me?"

[I]Raynor one of his pistols and pointed it at the man.[/I]

Raynor: "I'll ask one more time, what did you do to me?"

Man: "I...I did an experiment on you, which I hoped would turn you into a hybrid. Instead, it simply gave you powers, but remained human."

Raynor: "And why is my mind messed up. I can't even think straight anymore."

Man: "It...It was a hazard of the experiments."

Raynor: "And why did you do this to me?"

Man: "When I found you, you were almost dead. You would of died if I hadn't did anything."

[I]Raynor put the gun up to his head.[/I]

Raynor: "Fix my mind, NOW!!!"

Man: "I'm...not sure."

Raynor: "I won't warn you again!"

Man: "Ok...let me just...get ready."

[I]The man got a small machine out of a cupboard, and pushed a button, charging it up.[/I]

Man: "You're...going to have to lie down on that table."

[I]Raynor looked at the man, he had sweat dropping from his face at an incredible rate. Raynor lied down on the table, and the man put the instrument above his head.[/I]

Man: "You have to close your eyes."

[I]Raynor closed his eyes, and the man hit a red button, sending a beam onto Raynor. Within seconds it was over, and the man put the machine down, and went back to the window.[/I]

Man: "...That's all I can do..."

[I]The man glistened with sweat, turned around, and jumped out the window. Raynor ran up, and saw the man land at the hard floor, 10 metres below. The man looked up at Raynor.[/I]

Man: "Now...I will never have to face his wrath."

Raynor: "Whos wrath?"

[I]But it was too late, the man slumped over, and died...[/I]

[COLOR=green]Trell: Maternal instincts are only the beginning...if you ever force her to grow up faster than she should be. You'll feel the consequences of it.

Miluska: *Starts crying*

Valik: I won't let you take her away from us.

Trell: *Takes Miluska from Valik's back and engages his shield.*

Valik: Now, Miluska, don't do what I'm about to do...*Jumps into the air and starts spinning around at a chaotic rate. A massive energy ring materializes around her and slices the masked troops.*

Trell: Let's get out of here...

[i]The three try to find the hole in the wall. It's been sealed...they find the door out of the giant hall and exit out, going deeper into the structure...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: I really hate those guys.

Miluska: Me too. I was angry.

Trell: Save your emotions for something important Miluska.

Miluska: I don't care! I would've made myself grown up just to stop thos men from hurting you.

Valik: You would've done that for us?

Miluska: Yeah....why wouldn't I?

Valik: No reason, it's just strange that you would force yourself to do that, even though you're only 4 months old.

Miluska: Don't remind me.

Trell: Where are the others?

Miluska: Let me check...[/COLOR]

[I]Raynor went back into the corridor, and passed the robot. He peered out the hole in the side of the wall, to see Commando Andrews had finished everything off.[/I]

Raynor: "I'm finished here."

[I]Raynor jumped back down to what seemed like a control room. Commando Andrews was looking at a computer screen.[/I]

Commando Andrews: "We've journeyed far. We're near the underground of Metro City."

Raynor: "It all must be connected."

[I]Raynor and Commando Andrews made their way down another corridor, leading them closer to the undergound of Metro City...[/I]

[COLOR=green][i]Miluska closes her eyes and pauses for a moment.[/i]

Miluska: 'Toni! *Points to the left corridor* Far...

Trell: [i]*Telepathically...* I know you're really willing to help us...but if you force yourself to grow up right now...you won't be able to enjoy your childhood.[/i]

Miluska: [i]I'm aware of that...which is why I'll only do it if we're in a dire situation[/i]

Valik: Be careful...I'm sensing more of those masked men...but I can't pinpoint them...its really strange.

[i]They continue in the direction Miluska pointed...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Raynor and Commando Andrews continued to walk down the corridor, which was now very dark.[/I]

Raynor: "We're near. The sewers wouldn't be far away."

Commando Andrews: "Sir, I think we're not the only ones here..."

[I]A masked man dropped from the ceiling and landed in front of Raynor and Commando Andrews. He was about to attack them, but Raynor was too quick. He kicked the masked man in the stomach, flipped over him, and kicked him again. He then grabbed him, and threw him into a some lab equipment. [/I]

Raynor: "There's more of them, but where?"

[I]Raynor and Commando Andrews continued down the corridor...[/I]

Um...Warlock...it's Meteo city, not Metro city...Metro is a form of transportation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Alright, hang on tight Miluska, I'm going in.

Rushing forward in an imense burst of speed, energy gathered around Valik as she hurled herself into the unknkown.

Trell: Wait up!

Milusksa: Now!

Valik: Howing Beam!!!

Blue energy, fueld by Valik's speed, surged into the masked people, and vaporized them.

Artoni: Valik! Miluska! What are you doing here?

Charlie: Where's Trell?

Trell: I'm here! Valik went crazy again.

Valik: Whatever.

Miluska: Toni! toni!

Artoni: Hello baby![/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Trell: Where's the rest of the team?

Artoni: We lost them when we were running away from this...large...thing, its hard to describe but it's huge!

Charlie: How'd you guys get in here anyway?

Valik: I blasted a hole through the sewer walls.

Trell: Well, what is this place?

Artoni: We're about to find out...glad that we met up with you three.

Charlie: You guys ready...let's move.

[i]Artoni, Trell, Valik, Miluska, and Charlie run towards another corridor that leads deep down into the research facility. It seems to extend many miles below Meteo city...[/i][/COLOR]