OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

OOC:
Mei Rishin memorial? Very original.:rolleyes:

IC:
Charlie's cheking out the reconstructed city.
CF-Wow! This place has really changed! It's constructed in a Neo-Chicago design.
???-Hey look! It's a member of Hybrid Vigor!

To Charlie's horror, a pack of evil groupies came charging at him. He boost-ran.
CF-*puff* *puff* They're getting closer!

OOC:
Writer's Block was making me mad, so with my 'Launcher I blew it out of this land.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOC: She is nowhere to be found...right? I guess we owe it to her anyway since she made Hybrid Vigor.

[COLOR=green]IC: [i]As they drive out of the highway and into the streets, they come up to the centeral tower of Meteo city. A large crowd is gathered in the front.[/i]

Trell: What in the world is going on?

Charlie: *V-mail's Trell* Hey, don't get near the building...there's a bunch of protesters that think we were responsible for the destruction of Meteo city. They're not too happy with our presence here.

Trell: So the meeting's canceled then?

Charlie: Yeah...oh, and one more thing...Raynor's missing...we found a letter in his room that he's gone off to live a normal life.

Trell: Well, good luck to him...I'll see you when things cool off. I need some reinforcments on highway 10...Valik's in a one-on-one battle with Flash.

Charlie: Flash's back?!

Trell: Yeah...and I need a place where Miluska can be safe so I can help her out.

Charlie: I'll see what I can do. But with that crowd outside, it won't be easy leaving the building.

[i]End Transmission....Trell drives around the building and finds a safe parking space.[/i]

Trell: Well Miluska...it looks like we're gonna have to wait around until things get back to normal...

Miluska: :confused: Mommy! I w-wanna be together!

Trell: Huh? Oh...so you know about that....sorry you had to go through all of that.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Flash: You've gotten stronger...

Valik: And I'll keep on getting stronger until I can beat you down forever! So you'll never endanger my family's life!

Flash: You really do love that excuse for a human being don't you?

Valik: Trell's the best thing that's ever happened to me! And I'll cling to his memory until I die! RUNE ARIENCE!!!!

Flash: *deflects it* Pitiful...you wasting all your beauty on a fool like him.

Valik: Maybe I am a fool, but at least I'm happy with my life, I could do without you however!!!

Flash: Oh yeah? :devil:

Valik: Yeah. :smirk: Go ahead, attack me. You know you want to.

Flash: You're baiting me.

Valik: And the fishy's about to take it, hook line and sinker...
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]If you Look at my post, you will have noticed I was [B]WRITHING WITH PAIN!! NOT FIGHTING!![/B] Grrr... Great, now I've lost the plot completley... [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. Well, you can't have everything. I've tried making plots before, not all of them ever work...

OOC: This carries on from my last post, as this is what was *supposed* to happen... (Prepare for one of the longest and by far the most Dramatic of my posts at the Otakuboards!)
--------------------------

Trell: Flash...?

[I]Flash stands up and still clutching his head, he begins to stumble around the streets... People run out his way, as he walks around, clumsly...[/I]

Trell: What the hell is happening to him?

[I]Slowly, a small stream of blood comes out of Flash's nose... Then, from the corner of his mouth, and his eye... soon, Blood begins to stream down all of Flash's face... He clenches his fists, and falls to his knees again...[/I]

Flash: *coughing up Blood* ...Why... *coughs up more blood* ...What is happening to me...

[I]Trells mind is racing...[/I]

Trell: [I](What do I do? Just sit here? No-one deserves to die like this... But all those Innocent people he killed... But... But... Ugh, I don't know what to do!! Should I help him? No, what Am I thinking?! Snap out of it, Trell... Remember what he did to those Hybrids and all those people...)[/I]

[I]While Trell tries to reason with himself, Flash begins to wither away... Slowly, he loses all of his power... The blood is flowing freely now, stealing Flash's life away... Flash, with the last of his remaining strength, crawls over to Trell...[/I]

Flash: Trell... Please...
Trell: ...I don't know... After everything you've done...
Flash: Trell...
Trell: ...But, no-one deserves to die this way... But perhaps you deserve this... I don't Know!!
Flash: Trell... Please... Kill me....
Trell: ...
Flash: Kill me.... now...
Trell: ...alright.

[I]Trell walks over to Milsuka, and tells her to go into the Mei Rishin Memorial hall... (Which is just next to the scene) ...Trell pulls a Handgun out of his Holster... He loads it, checks it, and puts his finger on the trigger... He points it straight at Flash's head...[/I]

Flash: Trell... I'm... I'm...

[I]Trell slightly squeezes the trigger... He is shaking, and sweating... He closes his eyes, and then opens them again, and shakes his head quickly...[/I]

Trell: [I](I never thought I'd find it this hard to kill Flash... after everything he's done, why do I still feel as if I'm doing something wrong? What justice is this..? I... I...)[/I]

[I]Trell blinks, and holds the gun steady in both hands... He puts 2 fingers on the Trigger, and slowly squeezes...[/I]

Flash: Trell... I'm... So... S-Sorry...

[I]Trell closes his eyes, and pulls the trigger. The bullet shoots into the side of Flash's head, and in an instant, in a giant burst of dark flames, Flash is engulfed and his body disappears completely... No trace is left of him, just a Symbol on the ground, and his Pair of Black shades... Trell puts the gun back in his holster, and walks over to the Shades... He picks them up...[/I]

Trell: [I](...I don't know anymore...)[/I]

[I]Trell puts the Shades in his pocket, and walks towards the Hall... As he walks, he looks over his shoulder, and sees the burnt symbol on the ground... It's origin uncertain, and it's meaning unknown...[/I]

---------------

IC:
Charlie's inside the building, trapped by the protesters (who he confused with Groupies)
CF-Time to get out of here.

Charlie blew up a wall, then boost-jumped out of the building. The protesters began chasing him until he fired a smoke grenade and escaped.
CF-*To Trell* Okay, I lost the protesters. Meet me at the place of the Old Headquarters.
T-Ok, see ya.
End Communication

OOC:
BTW, who were the HV1 members? And who was Koningstone? (I think I mispelled the name)

OOC: I would be KaniGTsome...I changed it to this name (RicoTranzrig) cause it's a lot easier to remember.

IC:

[COLOR=green][i]Trell, Valik, and Miluska drive over to the old warehouse to meet up with Charlie.[/i]

Trell: What was all that back there?

Charlie: I don't know...when the news report said our names and where we were going to meet at, a mob started to form.

Valik: We should stay quiet for a while...even though it's not my personal preference.

Charlie: I really wanna know what its all about, I don't want another war to be in the making against Hybrids and humans.

Trell: How can there still be a war? You can't even tell we're human or not...

Charlie: Besides Artoni...

Trell: Yeah, except her...I wonder why that is...I thought her hybrid genes were supposed to lie dormant now that there's no need to use her powers.

Valik: Not entirely true...we were like this...we never displayed our Hybrid features out of battle because we had the ability to transform...

Miluska: Toni!

Charlie: I wonder why that is though...Artoni's hybrid features...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]OOC:
Have much fear
'Cause Writer's Block is here [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*hold head in hands* NOOOOO!!!!! *scream* I can't take this anymore!!! *miraculously recovers* I'm okay now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valik: *sigh* Miluska... *uses telepathy*

Miluska: Yeah?

Valik: Do you like being a baby?

Miluska: Not really, it's hard to be so small, when I know I can do so much more.

Valik: Like what?

Miluska: I can sense the future, talk to you and Daddy, and I can hear people's voices in my mind.

Valik: Does that bother you?

Miluska: Not really. I'm used to it.

Trell: You two okay?

Miluska/Valik: Yeah. :angel:

Charlie: Uh....okay...[/COLOR]

[I]A car drives through an unvicilised forest, a hard rain pounding on it's roof. It turns a corner, and goes down a dusty side lane. It pulls to a stop by an old abandoned house. The driver stops the engine, and gets out. He's still wearing sunglasses in this weather, and doesn't seem to mind that it's almost impossible to see. He slams the door of the car, and takes off his sunglasses. He takes a look around, and walks to the door of the house. The door opens for him, and he walks through. Inside the house, water drips from the ceiling, and cob-webs are everywhere. He then walks up to an old book case, still holding books years old. He pulls one book out, and the bookcase slids open. He then walks in, and the bookcase closes behind him...[/I]

[COLOR=green]Trell: How are the others holding up?

Charlie: They're fine...but they're still stuck inside the centeral tower. Raynor's missing too...

Trell: I've heard...since there's not much to do right now, I guess he's taking an early retirment.

Charlie: I guess so...

Valik: So what are we doing here anyway??

Charlie: It's just another place we can meet without having to barge into your home.

Trell: So we're waiting for the others to come too?

Charlie: Yeah...we found a way here by going underground, through the sewers...I had a jet pack so I opted to fly instead.

Valik: Cheap...:rolleyes:

Charlie: Anyway...just relax until the rest of the team arrives.[/COLOR]

[I]The driver walks down a narrow passage way, and into a room on the left. Inside, a group of 3 commandos await him.[/I]

Commando #1: "Welcome sir! We've located the entrance, and we'll infiltrate the facility when your ready!"

[I]For once, the driver moves into the light, and his face can be seen. He's Raynor.[/I]

Raynor: "Good work. Andrews, any idea on the facility's security?"

Commando Andrews: "We know there's atleast 50 security officers, probably more."

Raynor: "Well, atleast they're not expecting us."

[I]The group begins to get ready, but unknown to them, a security camera is hidden in a small hole in the floor boards, watching and listening to theirevery move...[/I]

Well, I can't wait until someone else posts, so I'll just post the next bit...
-----------------------------------

[I]Within a minute, the three commandos and Raynor were fully equiped, and made their way to the secret entrance.[/I]

Commando Andrews: "We found a elevator, which goes deep into the ground. It's one of the many entrances to the facility, but this one's not used anymore, so we shouldn't bump into anyone into we've got into the facility."

Raynor: "Good. So, where is this secret entrance?"

Commando Andrews: "Here..."

[I]Commando Andrews opened a cupboard, and pushed a peice of wood at the back. Suddenly, the wall slid out of the way, and an elevator could be seen. Raynor and the three comandos walked into the elevator, and Raynor pushed a button on the wall of the elevator. The front door closed, and the elevator made it's decent into the facility.[/I]

Raynor: "Where does this lead to?"

Commando Andrews: "To an outer part of the facility. We'll have to make our way into the core."

Raynor: "And how big is the facility?"

Commando Andrews: "We're not sure, but it's quite big."

[I]The elevator then lurched to a stop, they had arrived at the bottom.[/I]

Raynor: "Everyone ready?"

[I]The commandos each gave a nod, and Raynor opened the door.Beyond the door was an empty corridor. The group stepped in, and made their way into the falcility...[/I]

[COLOR=green][i]The sun starts to set and the four are still waiting for the rest to arrive[/i]

Charlie: Don't worry...they'll be here...

Valik: Are the Sewers some kind of shifting maze or something? It's been six hours!

Charlie: Remember...this is a large city...they probably got caught up somewhere since its so dark.

Trell: I guess so...but why does the mob think we're responsible?

Charlie: Not us...Artoni's the one they're after...

Trell: Racial profiling huh?

Charlie: Yeah, it bites a lot...

Valik: Maybe we can disguise her again...

Miluska: 'Toni!

Trell: Yeah, we know you miss auntie 'Toni. She'll be here soon.

Miluska: Hungry!

Valik: I forgot the bag...

Miluska: hmmm*Starts to cry*

Trell: Umm, Charlie...we gotta go...

Charlie: Don't worry, I'll hold down the fort.

[i]Trell, Valik, and Miluska leave old headquarters and drive home. Waiting word from Charlie...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][i]Artoni, Siren, Outlaw, Cloud, and Trish make their way throught the sewers, trying to escape the mob[/i]

Artoni: This is really, really not fair!

Siren: You think you have it bad, I have this guy following me, and I don't even know who the heck it is!

Cloud: Are we almost there yet?

Outlaw: Yeah...just keep up! *Holds Trish's hand*

Trish: Hey, slow down....*Gets picked up by Outlaw*

Outlaw: No time to rest babe...[/COLOR]