Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]The creature rematerializes directly on top of Miluska, Outlaw, and Artoni.[/i]

Outlaw: Gah!

Artoni: Just get Miluska outta here!

Outlaw: What about you?!

Artoni: I'll hold it off.

[i]Outlaw, with Miluska, ran out of the command center and outside, a good distance a way from the building.

Trell and Valik are speeding towards the building and crash through the command center window to meet up with Artoni and to see if Miluska is alright.[/i]

Trell: What's happening...*Looks up to see a shadowy figure*

Valik: Where's our daughter!?

Artoni: She's in a safe place...

Trell: That's good, but what are we gonna do about that?

[i]The shadowy figure begins to take form...[/i]

*Outlaw runs through the steets of Metro City.*

Outlaw - This is insane. First Flash, and now this demon thing. What next?

*As Outlaw continues to run through the streets, three figures drop down from up atop a large building. They land directly infront of Outlaw. They seem to be humanoids, very skiny and with grey wrinkly skin.*

Outlaw - What the hell? Who are you!?

1 - Give us the baby.

2 - Our master wants the child.

3 - Hand it over before we kill you.

Outlaw - Like hell.......*pulls out his caster with his right hand, still holding Miluska in his left.* Eat this!

*Outlaw pulls the trigger and a massive blast of red energy comes screaming out of the gun. The blast envelops the three and send them flying into a nearby building.*

Outlaw - We gotta get out of here kid. But where?

*As Outlaw looks around, he can hear a very faint voice saying "Allie, Allie".*

Outlaw - What the?

*Outlaw looks into an allie in one of the streets. Inside he can make out the outline of car. Outlaw runs into the allie and finds a golden ferreri in the allie.*

Outlaw - Alright.

*Outlaw and Miluska get in the car, Outlaw places her in the passenger seat and revs the engine.*

Outlaw - Now to get you someplace safe.

*Outlaw reverses out of the allie and than goes screamming down the city streats towards the city limits.*

[i]Trell and Valik follow the shadowy figure as it makes it's way out of the room.[/i]

Trell: Our Miluska...

Valik: I'm gonna get that...whatever it is!

[i]They both begin to glow with a massive red energy. They lift off into the air and pursue the shadowy figure with great speed[/i]

Trell: This is taking too long...where did Outlaw take Miluska.

[i]They zero in on Meteo City, still under construction...[/i]

Artoni: *Radios in* I'm detecting Outlaw's com signature near the city limits...I'll give you his last known cooridinates.

Valik: Smart man...now let's show everyone how to kill a demon.

[i]Trell and Valik charge up their energies as they pass the outersection borders. The demon Cyo looks back and stops dead in its tracks to combat the two...[/i]

*As Outlaw continues down the dark road, he approaches a familiar figure standing in the middle of the road. Trish is standing in the middle of the road, with a gun pointed at the car. Outlaw blings the car to a screaching halt and rolls down his window.*

Outlaw - Holy Crap! Trish, what are you doing.

*Before she responds, she fires the gun. Outlaw covers Miluska as a human sheild and braces for impack, but it never happens. However, a large thud can be heard atop the car. Trish runs up and gets in the passenger seat, putting Miluska on her lap.*

Trish - Drive.

Outlaw - What?

Trish - Drive DAMNIT!

*Outlaw floorboards it and continues down the road. As a drives, he can feel a large weight roll off the back of the car and in his rear veiw mirror he sees one of the 3 guys he saw earlier laying in the middle of the road.*

Outlaw - What is going on here.

[i]Trell and Valik engage Cyo

They Goes into a deep trance, red energy begins to flow through them now more than ever. Trell takes out his pulse rifle while Valik takes out her dual revolvers.[/i]

Valik: *Fires rapidly, the bullets covered in red energy, penetrating the shadow of Cyo, but it seems to have no effect.*

Trell: *Circles Cyo, firing an endless burst of the same bullets covered with massive amounts of red energy. They too penetrate the body of Cyo*

Cyo: *A part of it morphs into a red sphere containing all the bullets shot at it. The bullets also morph into thousands of massive spikes. They red sphere disappears and the spikes hurdle at greats speed towards Trell and Valik...*

Valik: Trell! *Shields herself, fending off the thousands of spikes.*

[i]Unfortunatley, Trell was much closer to the spikes as it launched since he was circling Cyo. He tried to dodge the energy splints with great speed while attempting to activate his shield, but a few got through before he could successfully block. A few hundred splints stab Trell in the stomach and chest.[/i]

Trell: Ugh!.....*He falls back and looses his red energy field.*

Valik: *Speeds towards the falling Trell* Trell, Don't die on me!

[i]Valik catched Trell before he landed on the concrete grounds of Meteo City. She flew back up and reinitiated her energy shield. Cyo stopped to savor the moment[/i]

[i]She Examines Trell. The energy splints disappear, leaving massive wounds to his body, bleeding profusley.[/i]

Valik: Okay, you got what you wanted! Are you happy now?!

Cyo: Miluska...

Valik: *Charges up a massive amount of energy.* I'll never let you have either my daugher or the man that I truly love!

[i]Valik, still carrying Trell, raised one hand and charged up Ethos' Lament....millions of sharp-edges stones streak towards Cyo, penetrating its body and crushing its shadowy spirit.[/i]

Valik: I know you're still alive...but not for long...RueArience!

[i]*A massive water tornado pummels Cyo's crushed body, seperating it's shadow in half[/i]

Valik: *Speeds out of Meteo City with great speed back to the northern continent in search of medical help...*

Trell: *Starts to wake up* Did you find our daugter?

Valik: *Cries* No...

Trell: Ow...

Valik: Don't look! You'll go into shock.

Trell: It's bad isn't it?

Valik: Don't worry, the team'll patch you up...:( oh...please don't die on me...

Trell: *Starts to fall asleep* I'm- I'm...trying...

[i]Valik comes up towards the complex and speeds up, charging into the infirmary....[/i]

Charlie, Siren and Raynor got away from Cyo
CF- :flaming: DAMMIT! He doesn't give up! I'm going back!
R-Calm down! You killed him once already! Let the others take care of him!
S-Yeah! He's too dangerous!
CF-He won't give up. Especcially now, since he's seen me...
R-:confused: What do you mean?
CF-Never mind.....
S-Come on! Tell us!
CF-:mad: It's none of your bussiness!
S-But *Raynor shuts her mouth*
R-You better not talk to him now.

[i]Valik busts into the infirmary with Trell in her arms. Artoni is tending the tools and medicine vials.[/i]

Artoni: *Turns around* What in the world happened?

Valik: *Sets Trell down on the bed* He got hit by Cyo...he isn't doing too good.

Artoni: *Rips open Trell's combat vest* Umm...I'm just strong like that...anyway's we gotta patch him up real quick. *Gets a few clotting pads and sets them on the wounds.*

Valik: Is he gonna be alright?

Artoni: Surrreee...but he's gonna need blood. His organs are failing.

Valik: You're quite calm.:rolleyes:

Artoni: I have to be...I've known Trell ever since birth and if I go hysterical...it won't be very productive.

Valik: Transfusion?

Artoni: *Checks scanners* He's type O+...which is...*checks storage* All out:flaming:

Valik: *Starts crying* We gotta do something...

Artoni: Well, what's you're blood like?

Valik: Ummm...*get's pricked by needle* hey!

Artoni: *Runs sample* AB+...perfect, sorta...

Valik: Nuuuuu...just get what you need and quick.

Artoni: It's not that simple...I'll have to make your blood more like his before you can give it to him.

Valik: *Gets pricked by even larger needle* Ouch! *Fluid goes into Valik* I feel...strange...

Artoni: Don't worry...just know that you're going to save your husband.

Valik: Heh...that's comforting...Wait! Husband? We're not married yet!?

Artoni: What's that ring around you're finger then?

Valik: It's a promise ring...why do you ask?

Artoni: Just curious and to take your mind off of the transfusion right now.

[i]Valik looks at the tube running into her arm...blood is running out of it, and into Trell's arm.[/i]

Valik: I see...:sleep:

Artoni: Oh...now I don't have anyone to talk to...

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: Trell...Artoni and I are helping you, just hang on a little longer...

Trell: What's happening?

Valik: I'm giving you my blood, and Artoni's making sure everything goes right.

Trell: Did you kill Cyo?

Valik: Yes. His spirit is gone, and Miluska is safe for the moment.

Trell: That's good.[/COLOR]

Artoni: Which reminds me...Miluska...I ran a scan right after she was born...and for some reason, she's not hybrid.

Valik: But, that's not possible...

Artoni: I'm wondering...Valik, how did you conceive your daugher?

Valik: It was so long ago...but after Trell's massive fight with Flash, I felt a pain in my stomach. I've never 'slept' with Trell before that. But safe to say it wasn't through normal means.

Artoni: Oh...*Radios Outlaw* Hey, how are you doing with Miluska.

Outlaw: She's fine right now...I'm taking her back home...I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

Artoni: Okay...I'm glad she's alright.

Outlaw: Yeah, thank's for the back up Trell and Valik! *End Transmission*

Valik: But what does that have to do with her not being hybrid?

Artoni: I'm not sure yet...I'll tell you later when I have a definite answer. But for now, just take care of your daugher.

Trell: We'll do our best...

Valik: And you are supposed to be resting...

[COLOR=royalblue]Trell: I know. But I can't sleep with you two talking.

Artoni: Oh okay.

Valik: I bet I can guess the first thing Miluska's going to say when she comes back...

Trell: What?

Valik: Hungry. :D

Artoni: She talks?

Valik: Only telepathically.

Trell: And she's amazingly perceptive.

Artoni: Cool!![/COLOR]

Trell: :sleep:

Artoni: Sleeping like a baby...

Valik: How long have you known Trell?

Artoni: Heh...to tell you the truth, I've known him ever since he was born...you too about a year after.

Valik: So you took care of us?

Artoni: Yeah...basically. Back in Neo-Chicago...I lied again...I'm sorry. But you weren't born as humans...you were born from 2 diffrent sets of hybrid parents who abandoned you cause they were going to be hunted down and killed.

Valik: I understand...you don't have to explain anymore, I know the rest of the story...

Artoni: Okay, Now that you're both parents, you both have a responsibility to take care of your child as I've done with you two.

Valik: Thank you...mother...

Artoni: lol...oh please don't call me that, it's embarassing...but I did care for both of you when I found you out in the fields.

Valik: Wait...then how can you be only 2 years older than us if that's the case....

Artoni: Umm...I lied?

Valik: Then you must be around 40 then? But you don't look 40.

Artoni: *Poses* Really?

[i]Siren, Charlie, Raynor, and Cloud finally reach the complex and meet up with Artoni, Valik, and Trell.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Miluska: Mommy!

Valik: Miluksa! Oh thank you Outlaw!

Outlaw: :blush: Aw, it was nothing.

Miluska: Hungry!

Valik: :rolleyes: What a surprise.

Trell: *yawn* What's up?

Cloud: What's up with you Trell?

Siren: Yeah.

Artoni: He played games with a demon and got hurt.

Valik: Yeah, it was very interesting.

Trell: Yep, that's what happened in a nutshell.

Valik: If you'll excuse me and Miluska please...

Raynor: Where are you going?

Valik: Miluska's clammoring for food.

Raynor: :o oh. Okay.[/COLOR]

[i]Valik heads back to her room, carrying Miluska[/i]

Charlie: So the group's back together...it's gotten so large, there's gotta be someone we're missing.

Artoni: Well we got...*Opens up the profiles of all the members*

[i]Artoni
Charlie
Outlaw
Siren
Raynor
Cloud
Trell
Valik
Miluska
Sage[/i]

Trell:Sage...yeah, Sage isn't here...where'd he run off to?

Outlaw: Not sure...

Cloud: Hey, wait a minute *looks at Siren* I've never seen you before.

Siren: That's cause I just got here...I'm supposed to be the nurse here, but somehow I got involved in all this.

Raynor: Oh, and don't forget my ex-G/F Trish.

Trish: *Poses*

Trell: I hope we counted everyone...*Gets up*

Artoni: Well, you heal really quick...

Trell: Yeah, you taught me how to be tough...Mom! LOL!

Artoni: :flaming: Grr, don't call me that! You overheard huh?

Trell: Yeah, thanks for raising me...now I'll be a good father and take care of Miluska.

Artoni: I'm glad that I raised two tough kids.

Trell: We're both in our 20's...

[i]Trell walks out of the infirmary and back into their room...[/i]

Raynor starts to walk outside.

[B]Outlaw:[/B] [I]"Where are you going?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"Somewhere to think..."[/I]

Warlock exited the infirmary, and walked back to the large pile of rockes he kept to always wander back too. He sat down on one of them, and began to think...

[i]During Trell's walk back to his room where Valik and Miluska are waiting, he thinks about what Artoni said about Valik being his wife.

"I can't leave her side...it's our child, even though I never really shared a moment of pure passion with Valik. The symbol of pure passion is there, resting in her arms. Hmm...then what am I waiting for, thinking to myself?"

Trell charges up and heads out back into the empty cristal cave...[/i]

[i]Rico locates the center of the cave where the Cristal shattered...he picks up a few fragments...[/i]

"If this is what made our daugher to come to life and grow under mine's and Valik's blood, this is a symbol of our love...I guess...:D If not, it's a really precious mineral to use."

[i]He takes a pair of gold bands he bought four years ago in Meteo City for good luck. He charges up with the bands in one hand and the Cristal's shards in the other. He puts his hands together and fuses the shards of the Cristal to the band, inscribing their names on the bands, and Miluska's birthdate 9-9-01. The fused Cristal lines the inside of the bands' indentations, causing them to emit a calm halo of color in the sunlight.[/i]

"Beautiful...."

[i]He heads back to the complex...[/i]

Charlie went to a room, so he could think clearly.
CF-I can't let him win. He must die. If he finds me...
A-*entering*...What will happen?
CF-Huh? Oh, it's you. I need some time alone. I have too much to think about.
A-It helps to talk with a friend.
CF-:) You don't know when to give up, do you?
A-Nope.
CF-Okay, I'll tell you... (WARNING LONG FLASHBACK COMING UP)

If you've noticed, all Celestians have this *points at wrist* wristband on. These things are simbols of what kind of person you will be. When they are put on a Celestian, they draw a pattern. As you see, mine has a desing of a fire, showing my amazing talent for blowing things up. Well, I have a brother, who had the simbol of a crown, meaning he would make a great ruler. And he did rule for some time, as Governor of Celes's Eastern Province. The youngest and best. Unfortunately, it was during this time that the Cristal was discovered. My brother was possesed by the Demon inside it, then he slowly got weaker and weaker, until he died. Then to make things worse, that Demon took over my brother's body. He even stole his name.
A-Wow, I had no idea...

[i]Trell walks into the room with his hands behind his back.[/i]

Miluska: Mommy...Daddy...

Valik: *Turns around* Oh you startled me...

Trell: Sorry...*Walks up to Valik* So how's our daughter doing?

Valik: She's doing great. Hungry, but great.

[i]Sets Miluska down on the bed to crawl around playfully[/i]

Miluska: :)

Trell: So cute...*clears his throat*

Valik: Something on your mind?

Trell: Well, since this is our child...and I want to be a good and loving father.

Valik: What's that behind your back?

Trell: ...

Valik: Hmm, c'mon...lemme see, what're you hiding.

Trell: *Shows her the golden bands* I want Miluska to have loving parents...not like with us and we ended up being raised by Artoni. Not that it's bad or anything...it's just difficult for someone to raise a child that's not their own.

Valik: So what're you saying?

Trell: *Slips on one of the rings on her finger* Will you Marry Me?

Valik: :eek:

Warlock got out one of his pistols, and threw it 10 metres away. He pointed his hand at it, and it came speeding back into his hand.

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"So that's what the experiment did to me. I wonder if I can do anything else."[/I]

Warlock continued to try and figure out what he could do...

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: ....uh...er....yes. *starts crying*

Miluska: Yay! Yay! Yay!

Trell: Why are you crying?

Valik: I'm just happy! *throws arms around Trell's neck*

Trell: Ooff! Well I'm glad. :D

Miluska: Mommy!

Valik: Yes?

Miluska: Hungry!

Valik: :rolleyes: I could've predicted that one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Trell: I wonder why she so hungry all the time...

Valik: Maybe she want's grow up big and strong like it's parents.

Trell: *Takes the bottle of warm milk from the table and gives it to Miluska.*

Miluska: Daddy

Valik: *Looks at the golden band on her ring finger* It's beautiful...

Trell: *Holds up his hand also to show the exact same ring on his finger also.* I'm glad you like it.

[i]Trell and Valik hold in a passionate embrace. Tears start to stream down their smiling faces while Miluska also smiles...[/i][/color]

*Outlaw walks into Trell and Valiks room with a few strips of chicken.*

Trell - What are you doing here?

Outlaw - I thought I heard someone say Hungry in here.

Valik - :eek: You heard her?

Outlaw - Heard who?

Trell - It was Miluska who said hungry. Who did you hear her?

Outlaw - I don't know. I guess I just have a way with kids.

Trell and Valik - *Anime style fall*

Miluska - :)

[COLOR=green]Trell: We haven't been attending the dinners lately cause Valik was pregnant those days...

Valik: *Smacks Trell on the shoulder* I'm very much able to do my normal functions.

Outlaw: You three going to join us today for breakfast?

Trell: Wanna go?

Valik: Yeah, I wanna see everybody again as a team. But first, let me get Miluska ready.

Outlaw: Okay, I'll prep up the table. *Walks back to the dining hall.*

Trell: *Picks up Miluska and props her in the sink for a small bath.*

Valik: *Puts soap and shampoo*

Miluska: *Starts crying*

Valik: Aww, its okay Miluska, we're just getting you squeaky clean for today.

Trell: *Rinses* Okay, all done. Now let's get you dressed up.

Miluska: *Starts crying again*

Trell: :confused: Oh, I get it...she doesn't like wearing fancy dresses.

Valik: Are you being like your mother Miluska?

Miluska: *Splashes water on Valik* :)

Valik: Okay, that's it...*Picks up a few clothes Trell and Valik have been making in their spare time. A tiny shirt and jeans.*

Trell: Happy sweetie?

Miluska: :angel:

Valik: Okay, let's go.

[i]Valik picks up Miluska while Trell carries her 'baby bag.' They walk out and head to the dining hall.[/i][/COLOR]