OtakuBoards

Meteo City (*HV2*)

RicoTranzrig

*Outlaw walks up to the shack, and, slaming the door open, he enters.*

Man - What the? I don't beleve it. Outlaw!? Is that you?

Outlaw - Hello Adrien.

Adrien - Ha ha! So it is you?

*Stands up and imbrasses Outlaw.*

Adrien - What are you doing here?

Outlaw - Well actually, thats a long story. I went to a club looking for you and ended up befriending some cops. The next thing you know, I'm fighting a super-powerful hybrid.

Adrien - *wistles* Man, you've been busey. So...what did you come to see me for.

Outlaw - I came to get you out of this life style.

Adrien - What do you mean man?

Outlaw - Look, the police are about to crack down hard on the occult. If you don't get out now, you could get caught, or even killed. Maybe both.

Adrien - Come on Outlaw, I have been running buseness here for years now. No way there going to find me here.

Outlaw - LISTEN TO ME! If you dont stop this now, I won't be able to save you this time.

Adrien - ............So, thats what it comes down to, big brother trying to defend little brother. Just like 7 years ago. But I have knews for you, I don't need your help anymore. You see, Unlike you, I have actually made something of myself. I stay loyal with my friends, I don't just up and leave everything.

Outlaw - If thats what you think, than fine. But when it goes down, and it will, you'll be on your own.

*Outlaw walks angrily out of the shack, slamming the door behind him. He quickly walks back to Cloud at the bike.*

Cloud - So, how'd it go.

Outlaw - Not good. Lets get out of here.

Cloud - Fine by me. This place wrecks.

*They both get on the bike and ride back towards HQ.*

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]Flash kneels in a spot of light, in the middle of his huge void.... It is time...[/I]

Flash: "I will ascend. I will rise beyond this form. And I will do it now..."

[I]Flash clenches his fists... He grits his teeth, and begins to power up... A flash of white lightning cracks off of him... then a second, and a third... Soon, a huge Ion Storm is growing around flash...Giant Silver Bolts of Electricity are smashing into the void... Then, in another Flash of Light, Flash is floating in mid air, with a force field around him, vibrating with electical impulses... He vanishes from the void, and appears over Meteo City...[/I]

Flash: "...Ignorant Fools... now, VIEW MY GREATNESS!!"

[I]The force field is charged with power, and it is discharging huge lightning bolts into the skyscrapers and buildings of Meteo City... The Sheer power of the transformation blows cars and vehicles off the roads, and sends them flying, away from Flash, the center of the power source... The Huge Blue force field around him changes colour, to a shining yet transperant Silver... Huge Rays of light stream of off him, then grow bigger, and bigger, until all of Meteo City is blinded by the magnitude of light emerging from Flash... Then, one final explosion... With as much force as 20-atom bombs, engulfs Flash... The noise is defening, and can be heard over 250 miles away... Once the smoke begins to clear, Flash is hovering, and changed... Amidst the rubble of what used to be downtown Meteo city, but which is now just a barren wasteland with a few large chunks of Debris, or destroyed cars laying scattered around, Flash stands proud. He has evolved, not to complete perfection, but not far from it... With 4 silver wings, and a long White coat, and a now silver pair of shades, Flash spreads his Angelic wings, and floats down to the ground... He lands silently, with such agility and stealth, that nothing could hear him... He looks around, surveys the damage he has done.. He thinks of all those he has killed... Then, he laughs. He throws his head back, and laughs. He laughs manically for a long time, then, with speed like lightning, he flies off into the sky...[/I]

OOC: That was really cheap Final Flash...

IC:

[i]Trell, Valik, and the other survivors get up from the explosion and see the destruction in downtown Meteo City.[/i]

Trell: Oh...s-t....:eek:

*The both shout out into the evening sky on a moonless night.*

Valik: Flash! are you happy now?! You just killed hundreds upon hundreds of innocent people!

Trell: We're just trying to live peacefully here and you take it all away from us! What do you plan on doing now you bastard!?

[i]Trell and Valik head back to Meteo Police HQ, still in their torn outfits, they organize a rescue team to save the survivors of the blast...it's morning now and troops are still trying to rescue survivors and relocate them to a safer area. Hostiptals are jam packed with the injured and the dead are being accounted and are brought into downtown Meteo city to be given a proper burial later on[/i]

*Trell and Valik are inside the command station, tracking troops and getting casualty reports by the minute.*

Valik: I can't believe this is happening again...

Trell: There's really nothing more we can do, if we stay defensive, people get hurt, if we fight, more people get hurt...

Valik: *Puts head down on console* But we're not giving up on this city...

Trell: I know that...but what else can we do but stay passive and brace ourselves for the worst?

Valik: I'm gonna ask Artoni....she's always been able to pull through with her skills.

Trell: I wonder if Cloud and Outlaw are still alive...

*The door opens to see 2 figures walk through the door*

*Outlaw slowly enters HQ, carrying an unconcious Cloud. Cloud has a bloodied black rag wraped around his head, and Outlaw no longer has a shirt on.*

Trell - Holy sh*t, are you ok?

Outlaw - I'm Jim Dandy, but Clouds in pretty bad shape, better take him to a hospital.

Valik - There all packed. But our infermary can take him. Here, I'll show you where it is.

*Valik leads Outlaw and Cloud to the infermary. A few minutes latter, they return to the main office.*

Trell - So, exactly what happend?

Outlaw - Well, we where riding back to HQ when the bomb hit. We say the explosion coming up after us. So I gunned the engines and we just barely got out of the way of the blast. But we didn't escape the shockwave of the blast. The bike was tossed and me and Cloud where sent flying. I have been in so many accidents in my time that I was able to flip over while in the air and land on my feet. Cloud wasn't so lucky. He landed right on his back, than fliped over and hit his head. Hes lucky hes not dead. My bike was totaled so I had too use my own shirt to make a make-shift bandage for his head and than carry him back here.

Valik - Sounds like your both lucky to be alive. But I've got news for you. It wasn't a bomb, it was Flash.

Outlaw - What? You mean that guy is strong enough to level an entire city!?

Trell - Afraid so. And his power just keeps growing. If we don't stop him soon, I beleve he may become strong enough to destroy the planet.

Outlaw - And that SOB is just crazy enough to do it.

Trell - Well, did you find anything at the Dr.'s that could help?

Outlaw - As a matter of fact, yes. I found this. *Holds up the caster.*

Valik - And whats that.

Outlaw - A caster.

Trell - A caster!? But....I thought those things where still in the drawing board stages.

Outlaw - Aparantly not. Cloud has one too. His is more of a sniper rifle thou.

Valik - Hopefully those things will be powerful enough to do some damge.

3 hours have passed since Charlie and the others landed on Movi, Celes. They have already helped Barquiel kill all the Fangs and banish (again) the rest. They are rebuilding and very happy. Without any warning, a huge earthquake shakes up ther place. Luckily, the buildings are made for moments like these, so no real damage was done.

A-That quake came from the South. I better call Trell. *with the P.H.O.N.E. on her hand* Trell, are you there?
T-Bad news Artoni: Flash just destroyed Meteo City.
S, A and CF-:eek: WTF!?
T-He's gone totally insane, and he doesn't care who he kills! You have to help us!
S-We need to take the crystal someplace safe.
CF-Yeah! And the best place is in the Underground City Safiro. In other words, we can't fly there.
V-Then hurry up! We won't survive another attack like this!

Cloud wakes up to see everyone hovering over him.

Trell-Are you alright?

Cloud-Yeah...Where is Flash!?

Outlaw-Hold it!Where do you think your going?

Trell-You were hurt pretty bad.

Cloud unwraps the bandage on his head and stands up fully recovered.

Trell-WTF!

Outlaw-Your not strong enough to defeat Flash.

Cloud-I have to try!

Trell-Just lay back down.

Cloud-I guess your right...

[I]Flash walks along the streets of Meteo city... Looking around... He notices a lot of Police and Emergancy workers clearing up the destroyed Downtown district... But The citizens carry on with their normal lives... and they walk right past him, not giving him a second glance... They see his angelic wings, and just pass it off as a Hybrid feature... But they are wrong...[/I]

Flash: [I](Fools. You will be next.)[/I]

[I]He points a finger at a huge statue, in the center of central park... It is a statue of a Hybrid and a Human, embracing each other, showing a sign of peace... Peace which they have for so-long desired...[/I]

Flash: "Die."

[I]A huge silver beam shoots from his finger and smashes through the statue, shattering the granite into small pieces... It continues on, and pierces through the side of a hotel skyscraper, killing a few people in the rooms, and then collapsing the skyscraper.. It's top half falls down, onto the road, destroying all in its path.. about 25 cars, and 5 buses, full of people... the ground shatters where it lands, people and cars are sent flying back... The civilians stare at Flash in horror, and then run... He holds out his hand, Palm first towards them... Then, he spins it over, and in a sharp, quick motion, he flicks his hand up, and the entire shopping district is engulfed in a huge firestorm... The buildings are charred and blackened, and the people, burnt alive...[/I]

Flash: "Welcome to downtown Hell."

[I]Flash engulfs himself in fire, and disappears, leaving the city in total chaos...[/I]

[i]Trell and Valik receive a massive damage report...130 killed...no injuries[/i]

Trell: *Hits the command console* Dámnit!

Valik: What now? We can't stop him cause no one's powerful enough...

Trell: *Looks down, thinks and looks up at the the destroyed Meteo City* Lock it down...there's one defense mechanism left...the underground structure is indestructable.

Valik: Okay...*Radios in...* Citizens of Meteo City...this is an area wide lock down...everyone is to go underground and evacuate the city.*End Transmission* There, I said it...

Trell: *Leaves his console and heads over to the preperations room*

Valik: Where are you going!?

Trell: I'm gonna make sure no one else dies...*Runs out* Spot me!

Valik: Trell! No! *Runs after him to preperations room*

Cloud: *Runs into Valik* Whoa where are you going?

Valik: I gotta go after Trell...he's gonna need some help.

Cloud: I don't think you should go out there with him...

Valik::flaming: And why is that!?

Cloud: You're the only one who's capable to command...what if something goes wrong, you need to tell people what to do and where to go...

Valik: I, just can't leave him!

Outlaw: Don't worry...he'll be fine...

[i]At the preperations room[/i]

Trell: *Fits on his old combat suit* I thought I'd never use this again...*Charges up to an immense level...lights begin to shatter as an immense blue energy surrounds him* Let's do this! *Charges out through roof of HQ and scours the city*

Valik: I see him...*Glows blue* He's diffrent...*Radios in* Trell! Take care! If you're in the slightest danger of being killed, I'm coming over

Trell: Okay...thanks for everything...*End transmission*

Outlaw: Then it's set...

Cloud: If he doesn't make it...we'll have to pull for him...

[I]Flash disappears once again...[/I]

Trell: "Where is he..."

[I]Trell looks up... He sees Flash, on top of a blazing Skyscraper... He rushes towards him, but Flash disappears in thin air... Trell spins around, only to see Flash, hovering in the air, with all 4 Wings fully extended...[/I]

Flash: "...Die."

[I]Flash gathers a huge amount of energy, collecting the suns harsh rays in his wings... Trell begins to move, But Flash casts Paralysis on him... He can't move... Soon, the energy gathering is at max... Flash puts his Hands out in front of him, and builds up an energy blast...[/I]

Flash: "[B]GIGA FLARE!![/B] "

[I]The huge blast of energy rushes towards Trell....[/I]

[i]Trell: I can't move...what do I do now...I'm gonna die even before the battle started? No! I can't allow myself to die! I have someone who needs me![/i]

*Trell closes his eyes as the giga flare rushes towards him. The blue energy field surrounding Trell becomes even brigher, almost white in color.*

Trell: I won't be defeated...I can't move my body...but you can't paralyze my mind! *Gigaflare passes through him, being blocked by the energy field.*

Flash: Hmm...

Trell: *The energy field huddles him into an infant's position as pulses of immense energy flow through the air.* My true potential...Hybrid Vigor!

*The energy field changes red as Trell morphs into his dragon form he extends his wings and lets out a deafening scream...Double vx Bomb! A large, white ball of fire is thrown from Trell to Flash...*

Cloud-****!

Valik-No!Trell!

Cloud-I'm going in to get him out of there!

Valik-You'll die too!

Cloud-Not yet.

Outlaw-Let him go Valik.

Valik-But...Alright but don't go get killed!

Cloud flys out to flash and faces him.

Flash-Up for another go are you.:smirk:

At that moment Cloud explodes with energy.He is covered in energy.Bolts of lightning come from the sky and hit Cloud then one giant bolt comes down and blasts Cloud surronding him.
Cloud has Gold/Blonde hair spiked like Goku's.He is surronded by gold energy and his hair and clothes ripple in the wind.He has two gigantic gold wings.

Cloud-:flaming:

[I]Flash holds out his hands, and waits for the ball to hit... It does, and he attempts to absorb it... But, It is too powerful, and explodes, engulfing Flash in a large explosion... He emerges, with some scratches on his face, and his clothes now slightly charred, and a bit dirty...[/I]

Flash: "Grrrr!! You'll pay for that!! [b]AQUALUNG!![/b]"

[I]Huge Waterbubbles smash into Trell... He is knocked about, from side-to-side...[/I]

Flash: "You like that, don't ya?! Eat this - [b]MAGIC BREATH!![/b]"

[I]Huge multi-coloured Bubbles, empowered with the Elements of Fire, Ice, and Lightning, speed at breakneck speeds towards Trell... They desvastate him, sending him flying off the side of the skyscraper...[/I]

Flash: "Ha ha, remember this? [b]TRINE!![/b]"

[I]A huge Electric Pyramid encloses Trell... He is trapped in side the hovering Pyramid of lightning, with no escape..[/I]

*Trell is caught within the Trine pyramind...*

[i]I'm...trapped...but still alive...[/i]

Trell: *DeathCharge! Trell gets up, still inside the pyramind and charges at Flash head on, ramming him fiercly with electricity running through Flash's immortal body they dive into an abandoned building.*

Flash: *Grounded* You still can't kill me, I'm immortal! :smirk:

Trell: *Still within Trine* I may be mortal...but my soul is not...AridShockWave! Trell lets out a scream that can be heared for many miles away, shattering windows...the blue sphere surrounds Trell again, the dragon shouts become louder until the earth begins to move around violently. The blue energy surrounding Trell leaves his dragon form and flies out of the Trine pyramind.

[i]My spirit is free...TerraForm! The ground begins to shake as Trell's life force leaps into the air and throws a white beam at the ground...the underplating of Meteo City reflects it...throwing Flash up high in the air, the beam penetrating his body and leaving him heavliy damaged[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *gasp* I hear Trell. He's Hybrid Vigor...Impossible!

Outlaw: Wow. Awesomeness.

Valik: *breathes hard* *gasp* Agh, what's that?

Outlaw: You okay?

Valik: It's happening again...

Outlaw: What?!?

Valik: The pain in my stomach, it can't be happening to me!

Outlaw: Pain?

Valik: *faint*[/COLOR] :sleep:

[i]Trell and Flash pause in the battle[/i]

Trell: *Floats around in the air* Somethings wrong...*Disables Trine field and goes back into his physical human body...*

[i]Trell heads back to HQ to meet up with Outlaw at the door[/i]

Outlaw: Come with me...

[i]Outlaw leads Trell into the infirmary where Valik is sound asleep[/i]

Trell: What happened?

Outlaw: I don't know...she just fainted...said she had a pain in her stomach.

Trell: [i]After all these years, it's come back...I still don't understand that pain...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *hears heartbeat* That sound, it's from me. Where am I?

She looks around and sees a strange mountain ahead of her.

Valik: That place, it's so familiar, this pain in my stomach, could it be from a child that doesn't exist? Is it trying to warn me?

She wakes up suddenly when she hears Trell's voice.

Valik: *blinks* *groan* I...feel...just like before. Out of phase with reality...

Trell: Is it happening again?

Valik: Yes, stronger this time. I'm being warned about something, but I can't figure it out...[/COLOR]

Trell: I'm starting to remember now...last time we escaped...we thought it was...our child.

Valik: *Feels her stomach* I don't feel anything inside me...but it's still hurting.

Trell: *Has Valik lie down and runs a bio scan on her* Don't see anything...you seem to be a normal...person.

Outlaw: Okay, now I'm a bit confused...

Valik: We're all confused. What's happening to me?

Trell: I don't know *hugs Valik* you'll get through this...I promise.

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *tears fall on her hands* ...I...don't want to do this again. But if I have to, I will.

Outlaw: Can you explain this to me?

Trell: *sigh* Where do I start?

Valik: The Crystal itself.

Trell: The Crystal...the Crystal has awesome powers, you've seen Valik with it. So part of the Crystal was absorbed by Valik and that was because...

Valik: Our D.N.A. Trell, you forgot.

Outlaw: *is lost*

Trell: Valik's and my D.N.A. combined, create a child with all four elements. The perfect hybrid. The one. One who will bring peace to humans and hybrids.

Outlaw: So the Crystal...?

Trell: Will let Valik have this child.

Valik: But we weren't ready in the first place.

Trell: So our child never was really conceived, but Valik glowed with energy once and we saw a fetus inside her stomach. But it was only there for a second, we weren't positive.

Valik: And maybe the child is telling us that we need peace now.

Outlaw: I sort of get it...

Valik: *smiles* Well, tha's a start.[/COLOR] :D

Trell: In a nutshell, Valik's gonna have a baby.

Valik: Obviously...but in this condition...how long will it take...

Outlaw: Since you're more human tiger now...I'd give it 2 months...

Valik: Oh no!...

Outlaw: Congratulatios you two!

Trell: *Looks out window and sees the barren city* It'll take more than 2 months to rebuilt this city...our child won't be too happy.

Valik: Like we ever were when we were born remember?

Trell: Yeah, not everyone is born into the perfect environment. That's how it toughens up to take on life...

Valik: What should we do now?

Trell: *Loads up rifle* The best thing to do right now, for our sake, is to get out of here for now...they people down there can live off the supplies for 8 years...and they can always relocate via the tunnels, they'll be alright.

Cloud: *Comes back from command center* Flash disappeared...

Outlaw: Then let's head out...

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *groan* I don't want to have a child now! I'm not ready!

Outlaw: It'll be a snap for you. You're so imune to pain now, it'll be a breeze!

Valik: *demon glare* Easy for you to say. Have you ever borne a child?

Outlaw: ...Well...no...but.

Valik: I'll warn you now. I'm already bitchy from the pain, so leave me alone.

Outlaw: Okay!

Sage: Hey you guys! What's up with you Valik?

Outlaw: She's pregnant.

Valik: *sigh* Shut up Outlaw.

Sage: REALLY!?!?!?! That's awesome!

Valik: :o. Shut up. I didn't even sleep with Trell.

Trell: Yeah, but at least there will be peace when the child's born.

Valik: If I live that long.[/COLOR]

Trell: *Notices that Sage has been gone for a few weeks with Charlie and Artoni* Sage! You're back!

*Artoni and Charlie walk into the infirmary*

Artoni: Miss us?

Charlie: What happened?

Valik: Well, let's see...I'm Pregnant! The city's gone, and we don't know what to do now...

Artoni: Oh...you know we can always move back to the north where it's safe...

Charlie: You can finally have your child there...

Trell: I don't know...abandoning this once beautiful city...it's gonna be hard...

Valik: As long as Flash is around here, we're not safe...

Outlaw: I'll make the preperations to leave the city...

Trell: *Takes Valik's hand* We gotta get on that ship first...

Valik: Okay, don't rush me...there's someone else inside of me you know.

Artoni: *Leads Trell and Valik to the underground tunnels* Keep going, you'll be safe.

Charlie: *Escorts the two* Just in case...

Cloud: *Works the command console* Okay, it's set on standby...we're going to be the only ones who can turn this thing back on and fix the city.

Sage: Then it's set...goodbye Meteo City...

OOC: It's okay...I used to have those...it eventually goes away.

IC:

[i]Preperations are underway, Trell and Valik make it to the cloaked ship first, many miles away from Meteo City, hidden underground. The ship decloaks to let them on.[/i]

Valik: That was a long walk *Sits down on the front steps and clutches her stomach.*

Trell: *Sits beside her* you okay?

Valik: It's nothing...it's starting to hurt again.

Trell: *Lifts up Valik* Let's get on...

Valik: LOL, Trell no!

[I]Trell carries Valik into the hallways of the ship, the crew stares at them and he sets her down[/i]

Valik: Thank you...*Hits Trell*

Crewman: Your room is this way...

Trell: Whos?

Crewman: Sorry, we only have 30 rooms on this ship...

Valik: Bunked...more than one bed?

Crew: Yeah..don't worry.

Trell: Okay, good.

[i]They go into their room and settle down[/i]

Valik: 2 months...hmph...:(

Trell: Strange isn't it...I didn't even 'sleep' with you, and yet we're having a child of our own.

Valik: I wouldn't call it strange...more like a miracle.

Trell: I think I've heard something like this happening a long, long time ago.

Valik: Save story time for later...*Yawn* I'm tired. *Sits on the bed and takes off her boots.*

Trell: *Sits with her.* I wonder how Artoni and the others are doing with the lock down. That fight with Flash took most out of me.

Valik: Same here...trying to keep up with the damage reports and commanding troops to evacuate the city...

Trell and Valik: *Fall asleep...* :sleep:

[COLOR=royalblue]Valik: *dreaming* That mountain again. Is it symbolic or real?

Trell: *sharing the dream* Maybe it's real.

Valik: This is so familiar, like last time, just clearer to me. *wakes up* *sigh* I hate trying to interpret dreams.

Trell: It's okay, we'll figure it out eventually.

Artoni: Are you two awake in there?!?

Valik: More or less, yeah.

Artoni: I could use some help.

Valik/Trell: Coming![/COLOR]