Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=century gothic]What are you passionate about?

For me, it's my writing. Very few of you have read anything I've put any time or effort into. I've not posted any of it up--perhaps I will, some time.

I'm rather uncomfortable posting unfinished works, simply because my writing style is constantly changing. Before letting others read, I try to finish a project all up, then go back and smooth things over so it reads well. Unfortunately, I can't ever stay on just one thing at once--there are too many ideas that need writing about! So I'll always have several projects going at once, and it takes even longer to finish one.

I can spend hours on end writing poetry or a story. Words are my element. I can manipulate them well, and I love doing it. I can lose myself for days in whatever I'm writing--I try to do this only during vacations, but you can imagine some of the strange looks I get when I lose myself at school.

I'm constantly surprised by my characters and how they turn out. You'd think, if I create them, I'd have some control over their actions, but that's so rarely the case.

What are your passions?[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I'm passionate about my video games. I may buy few, but I spend all my time playing them trying to make them perfect.

I also am sort of passionate about having a good conversation with my friends over an Instant Messenger. (not anyone from my area, I don't like them.)[/COLOR]
Posted
Hmmmm... I really like--No, I'm passionate about Spriting. Yes, spriting. Taking little biddy Video Game sprites and manipulating them into all sortsa lil tidbits. It's like drawing... Only not. But hell, I love it all the same... ^_^
Posted
I don't really have many passions I can think of. I have commitments, but I wouldn't really say that I'm passionate about them, all the time. However, I suppose if I'm going to say anything that it would be-martial arts. It's really the only hobby I can think of that I enjoy doing.

-Justin
Posted
[color=royalblue]I am passionate about creating things -- any things.

I want to end up a project manager for someone like Nintendo (which is what I've been working towards somewhat)...it's a difficult goal to attain, but it's one which I would love to get to.

I actually worked on a small game design team a while ago and we did some stuff for PC...and I was so passionate about creating an interactive world -- I love the idea that my own vision can be something which others are freely exploring.

So yeah, that would be my number one passion.

I like to write sometimes...whether it be expressing my views or whether it be telling a story. I'm not the best storyteller, but sometimes I seem to do quite well.

But all in all, I think creation is my most passionate element. I love to create new things.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]My photography. Simple as that.

I love photography...like I posted in a story I'm writing, I seem to disappear from society when I'm taking pictures...I become invisible behind the lens of a camera. I love separating myself from society...as odd as that may sound.

Two other things I absolutely love like dancing and writing. Those are probably the only things I'm [i]passionate[/i] about...all of the other stuff I do? ...merely small past times in my life ;)[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] I am passionate about my music, actually obssessed is probably a better word. I am constantly singing or playing an instrument or writing music...actually, most of the time when I am on the computer I am also playing my guitar...[/color]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]JAPANESE MUSIC ::faints::... Oh yeah and hot gay boys... ::faints again:: [/B][/QUOTE]
Japanese music, YEAH, but hot gay boys? Uhh, never mind. But what I'm REALLY passionate about is....Tidus from FFX!!!! *sighs *:naughty: Oh yeah, and of course tennis, tennis rules!
Posted
This might sound wierd, but I would have to say one of the main things that i'm passionate about is learning....not only in educational terms but learning from your friends, the environment and just from observing and interacting with everything that surrounds you. I'm just passionate about absorbing knowledge. I think it's because I get very curious sometimes. I also love dancing and music.

I guess you could say i'm just passionate about my life and making the most out of it......yeah!:)
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]

I am passionate about helping people emotionally. I am only 12 but I have made a difference in some lives. I changed a persons mind about commiting suicide (No names. Probably don't even know him anyway.) It may sound weird to some but I like making a difference in lives. Just that feeling when you have helped someone is special in my eyes. I have had people make fun of me because of this. That is why I usually don't express emotions and/or feelings to anyone.[/size][/color]
Posted
I am passionate about a couple of things...

On of my main passions is sports...I put everything I have in learning every aspect of baseball and football. And try my hardest everyday!

Another Passion is writing...I don't show all my work...the works on Poetry/Stories are stuff I threw together...the story took me about 1 hour...my longer stuff noone sees...so ya...

Another passion is helping people...for some reason I love helpign otheres...just giving them an ear...or a shoulder....being there for friends ya know!

My last one is music.. I can't go a day with out jamming to my music when I get home....If I am at home or anywhere where i can take my CD player you will see me listening to music...never stop except at school...oh well....gotta love music!!
Posted
My main passion is drawing. I can see a character in a program, game or movie, and I'll just start drawing. I also like doing original characters every once in a while.
However, I am rarely pleased with my first drawing, so I do a few more until I'm glad with the result.
Even if I have to wake up early the next day, I'll do a drawing before sleeping.
Maybe one of these days I'll post a few of my non-original character drawings (my originals suck).
Posted
Music...I think it would definately have to be music. I can't stand silence for too long, it drives me mad!

At the moment I love Emperor. It's metal...but it's soooo pretty :D
Posted
I love to write.
Problem is, i've read it so many times to myself that it gets so boring, I am reluctant to show anyone.:p
My other is drawing. I can see pics and draw decently.:whoops:
I love reading....
Posted
Music...Making music...Drawing...My music has meaning to it...it's real. My drawings...Are well, less real. I draw Mega Man and Mega Man X and all those other characters pretty well..And I made my own Mega Man character, to. But mostly making music that comes from me, not some over-payed song writer in LA...Which is hwy my band hasn't made it big.
Posted
My GameCube... :D I dunno, I look after it, keep it clean, put it away after use, you know, it's like a member of my family... :drunk: And music....
Posted
[COLOR=purple]What am I passionate about?

*eyes Voodoo*

No I'm just kidding..

I really love science.. I guess you could call it a passion of mine.. I LOVE science.. Oh my god do I..

Lesse.. I guess you could say I'm passionate about standing up for people who can't stand up for themselves.. I hate it when weaker people are picked on..

Once this boy in my *cough* SCIENCE class was laughing at a girl ouside the window because she was trying to wheel herself up a ramp in a wheelchair but she couldn't get around the corner. For about 5 mins this went on when the teacher stopped the class and started to reprimand him. He said "How is she ever gonna get anywhere in life if she can't wheel herself up a ramp?"

I got severly pissed off.. excuse my French..

But I really did.. I lost my mind.. The teacher was still reprimanding him but I didn't care. I totally interupted hre and looked straight at him and said in a really angry voice, "How are you gonna get anywhere in life if you will stoop so low as to make fun of a girl in a wheelchair?"

He kinda shut up after that..

Ummmm.. I'm very passionate about writing.. *looks around* As is everyone else.. O_o;;

Um.. I love to dance and like TN is passionate about Japanese Music.. I can't get enough Trance Music and Club Music..

Other passions.. the male sex, as long as they are tall, umm dancing, acting, god is acting a big one for me, my music, and drawing.. thats about it.[/COLOR]
Posted
dbzchika, i am totally w/ you about the science thing. when i think about mixing chemicals in the lab... it makes my mouth water.

music & writing have always been my main passions. i've been playing guitar & writing (anything--poetry, short stories... i'm even working on 2 novels right now) since i was old enough to hold a guitar or a pen. i wasn't able to play guitar for over 2 weeks recently (see my thread to find out why) & i nearly went insane. singing goes along w/ that, too. i have to sing when i play.

i have a new passion though-- my boyfriend michael. we just moved in together & i've never been happier & more fulfilled in my life. we're getting married, but we're going to wait a good while since we haven't been together very long. but seriously, i have never felt such passion as when we're together. when he kisses me &... other stuff. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Posted
i am passionate about doing my hobbies... i could sit for a day at the computer posting.

then again i love sports. there is hardly a time i dont go outside.

i am also passionate about my friends...i feel good when i am around them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]
Once this boy in my *cough* SCIENCE class was laughing at a girl ouside the window because she was trying to wheel herself up a ramp in a wheelchair but she couldn't get around the corner. For about 5 mins this went on when the teacher stopped the class and started to reprimand him. He said "How is she ever gonna get anywhere in life if she can't wheel herself up a ramp?"

[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I would have given him a really hard kick in the ***...[i]really[/i] hard.

Then I would have sat him down and lectured him until his ears turned blue from listening to me ramble on about "disabilities" and such. If he tried to get up, I'd smack him across the face and make him stay until I was done talking to him...BEH! :drunk:

Stupid ignorant bastards.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...