Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 not permanantly, I'm going on vacation to Malta on monday 27th August and I will be gone for 7 days, I trust everyone will behave themselves in my abscense :p I don't think I've ever been away from the boards that long before, ah well....
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Alright have fun on your Vacation hmmm the most active Admin leaving oh wells have fun Peace!:)
Kittie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 akay!! have fun!!! :D don't do anything i wouldn't!!! ;)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Hope have a good time, Get drunk, beat the C*** out of the guy saying stuff behind your back, take his girl back to your appartment and um..yeh, have everyone in the village ignore u because they think your psycho....be like me. Malta has a lot of cheap food I believe...so get yourself a belly while your at it.
Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=coral] Have a fun trip! Be careful! We don't want our most active God in the hospital![/color]
Dark Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Well...have fun...BTW a God isn't somethin like an Admin.
Roxy89 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=indigo]Ok Bye! Have fun on your vacation! Be careful!!! BYEEEE!!:D:D:D[/color]
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Adam made the Boards, Safer's unnofficially the Board's most active Otaku 'God'
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]Well...have fun...BTW a God isn't somethin like an Admin. [/B][/QUOTE] a god basically IS an admin....
Sara Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]not permanantly, I'm going on vacation to Malta on monday 27th August and I will be gone for 7 days, I trust everyone will behave themselves in my abscense :p I don't think I've ever been away from the boards that long before, ah well.... [/B][/QUOTE] Heh... You scared me there for a minute, Safer... If you left for good, this whole place would go to heck... You keep us all in line. ;)
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]YO! MALTA ****IGN OWWWWWWNS! I was there for a month last summer! GO TO SILEMA AND VALETTA! Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] Heh... You scared me there for a minute, Safer... If you left for good, this whole place would go to heck... You keep us all in line. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I know, I can't ever leave you guys for too long....
Kuja Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i agree w/ cera i was flipping out.... i thought we would be looking for a new god soon... that would be horible... i can see all the newbies going "pick me pick me!!!!!", ah well things change and people come and go... 7 days to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sara Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Heh...can't you just imagine that? That'd be awful, kuja...
PiroMunkie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth:[/i] [B]Your almighty god is leaving....[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Eh, It's not like it hasn't happened before.. anywho, cya later Seph![/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 I'm only going on vacation, I'm not actually leaving the boards....
Guest Zeh Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I could see it now...[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Safer left and all the newbies start to spam again. [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Thank god ure not leaving[/COLOR] :p
KAMAKAZI Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 yeah Malta rox...just don't drink the native's blood and you should be fine... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Desert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [b]PICK ME PICK ME!!! Oh drat, he's coming back... (it was a joke, like, funny-haha, jes' in case you thought...)[/b]
Warlock Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 When I first saw the name of the topic I was quite worried for a moment. No Safer, the boards would be in chaos. Anyway, enjoy you're vacation, you've earned it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now