SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 Since the girls have a topic of the cutest anime guy. I taught we should have one on anime girls. Who do u think is a fine anime girl??? I would have to say one of mines is asia clan clan from outlaw star. Even thou she was somekind of a animal.:D Oh yeah she doesn't like to be call a animal.:laugh:
Fall Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 I'd say Maron from Dragonball, or Mimi from Digimon..... They're pretty good looking, so.... yeah.... :drunk:
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 aaaaahhh such a hard decision... probly maron...
Treble Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 Chun- Li from Street Fighter, she's good looking, a detective, and she can kick some serious butt!:)
Krillen Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 Hehehe.........I have posted in about 20 threads exactly like this one. And you have to remember, it doesnt just have to be a guy topic. There are some gays out there on the boards you know that wouldnt mind posting here. But anyways........ Bulma, Chi-Chi, 18, Videl, Pan, and lunch from Dragonball. But out of them all, Bulma is the best. They are all soooo Hott.
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 don't forget bra. shes way hotter than Bulma
Alexander Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 I don't really get this 'good-looking' and 'sexy' business everyone's raving about. She all seem so dangerous, so mean, so uncaring. I am very much into 'cute' however. Oh, yes. Cute is my cup of tea. Did you know is Sakura Kinomoto aged one year for every year CCS has been out, she'd be my age? Oh, *kawaii*! And her personality! Aie! I'm falling into helpless crush mode again!
Tigervx Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 there are so many out there! there are like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 hot anime chicks, dont make me pick!:nervous:
The Merchant Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 My list is WAY too long to be listed here, i like many and some day i will tell you i like this one and one other day i will say i like that one. Today´s pic is: Filia (or something) from Slayers.
Killermon Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 I personaly like Pan from DBZ but shes not the hottest. I think Rikku from FFX looked good (Yes FF is a anime)
Kinetic Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 oooooooooooooooh, such a hard choice, Kione from Tenchi or Rei from Evangelion
Guest Morph Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 [size=1] It would have to be Bra, she is really nice lookin'. There are others, but she is the best one.[/size]
XxmagentaxX Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 Since guys posted in the hot anime guys post .... I am gona post in here... I think Lulu from FFX is gorgous... She has the most awesome dress and attitude... But it looks like her boobs are gonna pop out of her dress any second... All of the Marrionettes from Saber Marrionette J are so adorable.. :p gotta love squeeky shoes... What is up with all these guys liking girls from DBZ?? I don't get it.. :confuse2:
Krillen Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]Since guys posted in the hot anime guys post .... I am gona post in here... I think Lulu from FFX is gorgous... She has the most awesome dress and attitude... But it looks like her boobs are gonna pop out of her dress any second... All of the Marrionettes from Saber Marrionette J are so adorable.. :p gotta love squeeky shoes... What is up with all these guys liking girls from DBZ?? I don't get it.. :confuse2: [/B][/QUOTE] How could you not like DBZ girls??? Oh man they are the best. Pan is like what? 10? And shes still hott, shell be way hotter when she grows up though. Oh yes and in my first post I forgot to put in Bra( Bulmas Daughter ). Yes, she doesnt have as much cleavage or doesnt have as big boobs as her mom but I dont jugde people by their chest......shes hott. Yayyyyyy...... 900th Post!
Sephiroth Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B] I think Lulu from FFX is gorgous... She has the most awesome dress and attitude... But it looks like her boobs are gonna pop out of her dress any second... [/B][/QUOTE] really?!?!?! *runs to buy japanese version of ffx to play on his japanese ps2* hmm, rei from evangelion is pretty cute, not in a sexual way mind you, just cute, kiyone from tenchi is so dreamy, mmm, dreams....
Turkey Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 My Top 3 hot girl list: Chocolate Misu (Sorcerer Hunters) Ryo (Burn Up W) Rei (Evangelion)
bignatedawg Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Lets see, all the Dragon Ball girls mentioned, Rikku from FFX, and Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.......yeah those are the ones...... :cool:
Chaos Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 1. 18 from DBZ......*drowns in drool* 2. Bulma......*drools even more* 3. Bra *Drools, drowns the world* (I mean, Hell, who can't resist humpin a chick with a name like THAT?) 4. Pan (Finnnnnne arse....*drools*) 5. Faye........ What can I say? If I move I'll die from her big titties and tight azz...... 6. Mihoshi............Blonde chick......Fine female partner....Tight azz......bit titties......What's not to like?
Avalon Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]Since guys posted in the hot anime guys post .... I am gona post in here... I think Lulu from FFX is gorgous... She has the most awesome dress and attitude... But it looks like her boobs are gonna pop out of her dress any second... All of the Marrionettes from Saber Marrionette J are so adorable.. :p gotta love squeeky shoes... What is up with all these guys liking girls from DBZ?? I don't get it.. :confuse2: [/B][/QUOTE] I get ya sista! I'm a girl, and I happen to like Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop the most....those legs, those arms, that flat tummy! And also, not to be forgotten, that yellow spandex! God, if only I could have a woman like that!
spike speigel Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 I would have to say Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo or kaeno from x.:2women: Can't decide.
Gogeta-sama Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 u guys are totally missing someone! Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop is way too good to pass up! :blush:
spike speigel Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 she's cute I must admit, but she's not that great.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now