OtakuBoards

Guy Only Topic: Who Dou Think Is The Finest Anime Chick??

SSJ Gotenks ok

Since the girls have a topic of the cutest anime guy. I taught we should have one on anime girls. Who do u think is a fine anime girl??? I would have to say one of mines is asia clan clan from outlaw star. Even thou she was somekind of a animal.:D Oh yeah she doesn't like to be call a animal.:laugh:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe.........I have posted in about 20 threads exactly like this one.

And you have to remember, it doesnt just have to be a guy topic. There are some gays out there on the boards you know that wouldnt mind posting here.

But anyways........

Bulma, Chi-Chi, 18, Videl, Pan, and lunch from Dragonball.

But out of them all, Bulma is the best. They are all soooo Hott.

I don't really get this 'good-looking' and 'sexy' business everyone's raving about. She all seem so dangerous, so mean, so uncaring.

I am very much into 'cute' however. Oh, yes. Cute is my cup of tea. Did you know is Sakura Kinomoto aged one year for every year CCS has been out, she'd be my age? Oh, *kawaii*!

And her personality! Aie! I'm falling into helpless crush mode again!

Since guys posted in the hot anime guys post .... I am gona post in here...

I think Lulu from FFX is gorgous... She has the most awesome dress and attitude... But it looks like her boobs are gonna pop out of her dress any second...

All of the Marrionettes from Saber Marrionette J are so adorable.. :p gotta love squeeky shoes...

What is up with all these guys liking girls from DBZ?? I don't get it.. :confuse2:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]Since guys posted in the hot anime guys post .... I am gona post in here...

I think Lulu from FFX is gorgous... She has the most awesome dress and attitude... But it looks like her boobs are gonna pop out of her dress any second...

All of the Marrionettes from Saber Marrionette J are so adorable.. :p gotta love squeeky shoes...

What is up with all these guys liking girls from DBZ?? I don't get it.. :confuse2: [/B][/QUOTE]

How could you not like DBZ girls??? Oh man they are the best. Pan is like what? 10? And shes still hott, shell be way hotter when she grows up though. Oh yes and in my first post I forgot to put in Bra( Bulmas Daughter ). Yes, she doesnt have as much cleavage or doesnt have as big boobs as her mom but I dont jugde people by their chest......shes hott.

Yayyyyyy...... 900th Post!

[B]

[/B][/QUOTE]

really?!?!?!

*runs to buy japanese version of ffx to play on his japanese ps2*

hmm, rei from evangelion is pretty cute, not in a sexual way mind you, just cute, kiyone from tenchi is so dreamy, mmm, dreams....

1. 18 from DBZ......*drowns in drool*

2. Bulma......*drools even more*

3. Bra *Drools, drowns the world* (I mean, Hell, who can't resist humpin a chick with a name like THAT?)

4. Pan (Finnnnnne arse....*drools*)

5. Faye........ What can I say? If I move I'll die from her big titties and tight azz......

6. Mihoshi............Blonde chick......Fine female partner....Tight azz......bit titties......What's not to like?

[B]Since guys posted in the hot anime guys post .... I am gona post in here...

What is up with all these guys liking girls from DBZ?? I don't get it.. :confuse2: [/B][/QUOTE]

I get ya sista! I'm a girl, and I happen to like Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop the most....those legs, those arms, that flat tummy! And also, not to be forgotten, that yellow spandex! God, if only I could have a woman like that!