OtakuBoards

Guy Only Topic: Who Dou Think Is The Finest Anime Chick??

SSJ Gotenks ok

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Lets keep it a bit clean here SuperSayian, we do have younger visitors on these boards remember that. As for who is the finest anime chick I really don't have one, I'm into the real thing!;) :blush: :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
i'd say there are too many. my personal fave is mai from king of fighters. maybe ryoko or mihoshi. and deffinatly faye from cowboy bebop.
and all of these are the charector and not any particular depiction. and belldandy from omg.

Heh... Chicks from DBZ are all right... But I'd rather go for a more detailed anime, if ya know what I mean... Heck, most of the girls from CCS are alright... and Misato from NGE. *drools*

EDIT--Bwah! I forgot to mention the Sailor Scouts! Shame on me v_v;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]EDIT--Bwah! I forgot to mention the Sailor Scouts! Shame on me v_v;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I've noticed you do like them... And that's why I bet you made "Sailor Roll". Probably a real nice combination for you...

And who do I think? Erm... Well, as lots of people have said, the chicks from DBZ are pretty all right... Um... Well, I'll get back to you... *runs off, to do who knows what*

I'd say Motoko Kusanagi is my favorite anime/manga chick... Although that monotone robot voice they gave her in the US dub of the anime nearly killed her for me (she is a damn cyborg, not a freaking robot). The manga puts the anime to shame, and has a way better story as well...But she simply kicks ***.

Personally, I think the DBZ girls look too strange to be all that attractive.

• 4 weeks later...
Naga (Slayers) is one of the hottest chicks out there.

It's partly because of her well developed body but there's also the annoying laugh, the brainless attitude and the stupid justice speeches.

I wished that Naga was part of the Slayers Try cast...

OKay, if one of the reasons why the DBZ girls are being posted so often is because none of these people have ever seen anything thing else other than DBZ I WILL NOT be surprised....... :rolleyes:

In a non-homosexual way :therock: I think Misato is very sexy in her own right. Her personality is very commanding in that she knows what she wants and would certainly know how to get it. And she is very attractive.

wee nanna a girl.. but who said i was straight? anyways here's my list in no particular order

Faye Valentine
Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the Fourth :D
Ryoko
San or Princess Mononoke herself
Toki
Lunch
Videl <3
Mihoshi-god kill me now
Julia
Jet's ex girlfriend *gasp* SHE'S GORGOUS

thank your for letting me waste your time.

i would have to say leena from zoids is pretty good...her boobs aren't too big or small...yeah, she is hott...and one of the girls in zoids...i forget her name, but she works for the back draft group...she was the head fighter in one of the shark zoids in an ep. a couple days ago...both of them are fine