OtakuBoards

Anti-Gay

Guest volrath428

Guest volrath428
Yes,the subject name really got your attention. I am Volrath. I am against gay pride and I am a straight man. Who would like to discuss this with me.

[color=purple]Edit by TN: There was more to this post, but it was very vulgar and not to be seen by anyone, thus it has been removed from the selected post.[/color]

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by volrath428 [/i]
[B]Yes,the subject name really got your attention. I am Volrath. I am against gay pride and I am a straight man. Who would like to discuss this with me.If you are a *** and know it,I would like to tell you what FAGS like YOU are missing out on.
If you are straight,great! Stay straight. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][font=tahoma] Hmm, well I'm not againist gay people, I'm not for their cause either.... I don't mind them, if they don't bother me, then we can be fine.... If they try to hit on me or something, thats when I draw the line.... But it has never happened, and PLUS, THIS IS A TOPIC THAT IS NOT ALLOWED (Atleast I don't think it is)[/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by volrath428 [/i]
[B]Yes,the subject name really got your attention. I am Volrath. I am against gay pride and I am a straight man. Who would like to discuss this with me. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think this post is fair. It is true that not all views should be opinionated, and there are people here who won't tolerate this thread.

Just a tip, so you get used to this place

But hey, welcome to the Boards, and enjoy your stay!

lol... yeah well whatever you say. You can go a head and think whatever way you want.

This board, at least to my knowledge, is very liberal and gay friendly. It's fine to think whatever way you want to, but just because you think that, doesn't mean you have to say it. And well, your stupidity follows through, like it does in all the people who have strong prejudice, and you've made yourself look like the moron and idiot you really are. And for that, you have been banned. This board isn't America... you don't get free speach on whatever you want. And I, a GAY MAN, have control over YOU. So stick that one where the sun don't shine.

Furthermore, this topic will remain here and open. I wish James to see it, as well as other members just to see the stupidity of you.

If anyone wishes to comment, please make it civil, and don't go off on him. Don't stoop to his level. I'd like to see what some of you think on the issue of this type of prejudice and how you judge the people who act like this. Even though it's prejudice in itself. There is a good and bad prejudice. Hating bad prejudice is good prejudice. Again, please keep coments clean and civil.

[color=crimson]Nothing against you TN, but IRL I dont like Gay People. I dont hate them, and they're cool to hang around, and some of them are pretty smart people. But I just dont like them.

Call it racism, call it Religon burning that in my mind, but i'm trying to unlearn what my Religon taught me....

Heh. Sorry. Or something.

Its confusing me. I've been taught so long gay people should be hated, and that the bible is against it.

But most Gay people are awsome friends. They just have their own opinon on Sexuality.

Wonder if God really feels the way he says he does in the bible. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Nothing against you TN, but IRL I dont like Gay People. I dont hate them, and they're cool to hang around, and some of them are pretty smart people. But I just dont like them.

Call it racism, call it Religon burning that in my mind, but i'm trying to unlearn what my Religon taught me....

Heh. Sorry. Or something.

Its confusing me. I've been taught so long gay people should be hated, and that the bible is against it.

But most Gay people are awsome friends. They just have their own opinon on Sexuality.

Wonder if God really feels the way he says he does in the bible. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I already knew that. :p So don't worry.

But like I said before, I don't care how people think. Don't like gay people, don't like black people, don't like white people... whatever... I don't care. You can think what you want, however you are not free to SAY what you want. Esspecially in such a vulgar manner as the person who started this topic did.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And for that, you have been banned. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Already? I wanted to give him an earful...lol

I guess while we're on the subject I will state that I am a straight female. I LOVE gay men, everything about them, I love. They're beautiful, intelligent, fun to hang out with, and the list goes on and on...

Additional to my love of gay men, I have absolutely no reserves about gay women. I think homophobia is one of the stupidest "phobias" that plagues our country.

One day one of my best friends said:

[quote]The one type of room mate I don't think I'd be able to deal with in college is a lesbian.[/quote]

I about spit out my drink when she said that. I always figured she was a very open minded, accepting person. So I inquired about it...

[i]"Why?" I asked.
"Because it would just be too weird." She responded.
"Some people just feel uncomfortable with that kind of stuff." Added another friend.
"Why?" (me again)
"Because it's like having a guy watch you change..." Someone else put in.
I raised an eyebrow, "Not really..."
"Well..." Everyone kind of looked around the table, I started eating the food in front of me again.[/i]

There was more to it, but that's all I can really remember. I didn't know my friends were homophobic...and even though I'm straight...it's kind of disheartening =\[/color]

Anti-Gay? to the dude that made this topic...i have some advice....
1.find a REALLY TALL building...
2.take the elevator to the top
3.open window...
4.hurl yourself out of the window

Capish?

(damn he was banned....there goes all my fun)

Well, it's really sad when you see remarks like this because it just goes to remind one that we live in a society that is far from perfect. People who outright discriminate against others based upon differences in gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation are just ignorant. The best way I can look at this whole situation, is to determine that it's not this person's fault. He probably wasn't raised to be accepting of people. Even more disheartening, is the fact that there are many more like that. Instead of teaching useless crap like phys ed in school, there should be anti-discrimination courses.

However, I will look at what he said and take great offense to it. I'm not gay, but what he says [I]really[/I] gets something stirring inside me. I don't like when people bash one another with derogatory terms and say things like [I][B]You People[/I][/B]. I may not be part of a minority, but I can imagine how it feels to have other people try to make you ashamed of who or what you are. It can't be a good feeling. Most of all, I can't realize why people are like that. Wouldn't it just be easier to accept one another for who we are, then to make each other feel bad?

I'm really sorry for this person and I just cringe imagining how many people like that are in political power. :worried:

Pfffft being anti anything that is human expression or ethnicity is being anti civil. Heck, I'll never drink Snapple again, even. Why? Because they fund the KKK. Unacceptable, I say. Let's take a step forward in existence instead of going backwards.

[color=crimson]Also ever since I was little I was called Gay and other derogitve names and such cause I was different from everyone.

I didnt celebrate Christmas, I was alot more mature than them, and I amde STraight A's.

so I grew to hate the word 'Gay'.

In one class, this dude raised his hand and said "Miss, Someone wrote something on this desk. It says... 'Kenny is gay.'"

He said that as loud as he could, infront of everyone...

So its also because of everyone making fun of me calling me that.

Heh. Too much has happened. My thoughts are pretty twisted.

*shrugs*...[/color]

To the person who made this thread

okay well ladies and gentlemen we have the big man on campus here now. Shame shame one post and he got banned. The "big man" is probally an 13 year old punk who thinks gay people are different. Well sorry to burst you bubble but go suc* yourself because how can you be strait or gay when you cant get anyone. Do you think anyone would like you for the things you have said here.....NO. So here is a little advice GET A LIFE!

BTW just to add TN is one of the best mods here and has made alot of good choices for the boards...but banning you...has to be the best choice of all!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I can't believe someone would post something like this here, first off I am straight, and have no problems with people being gay. In fact I have many friends that are gay and more power to them since they have to put up with alot of crap! I hope that one day the world will accept everyone for who they are and not categorize them! Sorry you had to put up with this topic TN, even though I didn't make it!:(

If that.............so-called "person" who made this thread can still read it... If you have a problem with gay people, then you have a problem with about 45% of America ALONE. I don't know the stats for the entire world, but I promise you one thing. Try and fight a gay guy. I did once because....... Well, it was before I started accepting life. I'm just gonna say one thing. If you have such a problem with supposed "fags", then I suggest you step into a boxing ring with one of them, so they can show how much they hate bigots like yourself.

I personally don't have a disliking of gay people. They have rights, and they choose how they want to live. I'm ok with bi people, too. But there's one thing I don't understand.

Why is it that people think gay people are so evil/bad? To them, sleeping with a member of the other sex might be weird. But I don't know.

Also, to the ex-member that made this thread...

The only "fags" here are moronic fools like yourself who are so blind that they can't even see past their corneas. If you have a problem with how others choose to live, then maybe you shouldn't be living at all............ The way I see it, all people are the same, regardless of color, race, or sexual preferences.

I suggest you get a life and stop worrying about something you, apparently, think about 24/7.

ONE OF THE CRAPPIEST THINGS ON THIS PLANET...ARE PPL LIKE THE FRIGGIN IDIOT THAT STARTED THIS GOD FORSAKEN THREAD!

i am a 15 year old, american, and i don't need to be hearing crap like that, on a board like this. i know i'm a newbie here, but i have a lot of respect for this board already. it's ppl like that dumb...whatever he is, that takes down the integrity, and the respect a board like this has. frankly, i have a gay uncle, and he just recently moved to sanfrancisco, into the middle of one of the biggest gay districts on the planet. and u wanna know mostly why??? huh? do ya?? IT'S BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE THE ANTI-GAY IDIOTS, WHO CAN'T KEEP THEIR *AMN MOUTH SHUT! i am frankly glad that the hell-sent person that started all this is banned. and if you are reading this...i hope you find it in your heart, and in your common sence to forgive yourself, and to start looking at gay ppl in a better perspective. i hope you can learn to cope with the fact that alot of ppl on this planet are gay.

sincerily,
me.

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]

Wonder if God really feels the way he says he does in the bible. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Are you saying God hates gay people? God dosn't hate people he hates their actions and mistakes but still loves them. Personally, I dont like the...trying to find the words... "gay lifestyle" but I dont hate the people.
And whats with the moron who started this subject, DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE TROUBLE?!?!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zelda's hero [/i]
[B]and u wanna know mostly why??? huh? do ya?? IT'S BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE THE ANTI-GAY IDIOTS, WHO CAN'T KEEP THEIR *AMN MOUTH SHUT! i .
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yelling at him and telling them that they are stupid is no better than someone saying that [i]gay[/i] people are stupid :whoops:

Let people have their beliefs. Like DK has said he doesn't like gay people...but he doesn't go around talking bad about them or anything.

And his opinion is completely justified because he isn't using it to slander gay people.

I want to make it perfectly clear that just as gay-bashing is wrong, it is also wrong to bash those who are homophobic.
Disagree and argue with them all you want, but [b]don't[/b] stoop to their level of bashing...

...because that's low.[/color]

i used to have this sort of mentality..... then i met transtic and it wasnt bad at all... this topic insults my intelligence. i knew that this would tick off alot of people... heh but i have lemme think.... 3 bi friends and TN is my best friend. he has no idea that i stick up for him like at least once a day. my friends bash him and talk down to me for having him as a friend... but i dont care... sure i dont think its.... erm... what God wants him to be but he is, so deal with it...

and use homosexual please....

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Oh my..... That's the only thing that comes to my mind after reading that. It's pathetic really, what this world is coming to. I don't know too many people who are completely against homosexuals. But I do know plenty of people who are homophobic. I talk about things that may not neccessarily be "straight" all the time (ie: how I'm not afraid to kiss a guy) and it completely freaks them out. My [i]closest[/i] friends, well, we might as well be gay together, lol. We all have known each other for so long that I think we're too comfortable around each other for our own good, it's really funny. If you people only knew :confuse2: Heh heh.. [i]anyway[/i]..

I don't know, it's just really pathetic. Why must these people breathe? I'm suprised with their ignorance level they haven't forgot to...[/size][/color]

Man, to bad he was banned. I wanted to give him such a s***t load about being racist. It's a disgusting plauge(it dosen't even deserve the word disease).

I have no problem with gay people. I'm not gay myslef, but I know people who are. And they happen to be the best bass playing-skateboarding sons of guns I ever knew. Hell, not many people even knows he's gay..And for one reason. He's actually scared of people like the stupid mother f****r who posted this dumb a*s topic. Theres nothing wrong with gay people, although I do have objections about sharing a university dorm-room with them(mild homphobia) there all cool to hang around with. And as with most straight teenagers I know, I have no objections to lesbiens(yes, I am a pig. I don't need further comments about it).

So anyways, I think I got my point across. It's people like the jacka*s who posted this topic that make this world a bad place. I'm more poen minded now than ever, and I think there's nothing wrong with being gay.

And if the bible says it's wrong, why is there homosexuality? Isn't that a bit hipocritical of God?(another reason why I'm an atheist). In fact, alot of the things the bible says is wrong exist, and is part of everyday life, like it or not. And another point, what the f**k is wrong with Harry Potter?

But still...I find it disgusting that this kind of prejeduce is even allowed to grace the screens of the good, open-minded people who post here. It sickens me that the time where racists had to where goofy pointed hats and bear the scorn of good peolple everywhere are gone. It just sickens me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]He's actually scared of people like the stupid mother f****r who posted this dumb a*s topic.[/B][/Quote]

Well, like I said earlier, people shouldn't hate this guy--they shoud pity him. Keep in mind that the guy who posted this is fairly young. His ignorance is probably based on a lack of parental guidance and schooling. I bet that he was raised to think that homosexuality was evil and that gay people are horrible. Hopefully, he'll wisen up with age and accept people for who and what they are. Just remember, that it's the virtues instilled in us when we're young that matters. He has obviously been missing something.

[Quote][B]But still...I find it disgusting that this kind of prejeduce is even allowed to grace the screens of the good, open-minded people who post here. It sickens me that the time where racists had to where goofy pointed hats and bear the scorn of good peolple everywhere. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you. People shouldn't have to put up with this nonsense. But, the fact is, this is just a taste of the real world. Ignoring the problem doesn't solve anything. It's facing the problem that matters. That's why there's a small part of me that wishes that this guy had stuck around, so that people could have wisened him up a little. Alas, there would have probably just been flaming and unintelligent bashing though. :worried: