OtakuBoards

so sad

Stitch

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]a few points i want to clear up so i don't get so many pms

the bully was a GIRL
he shot himself in the head with a semi automatic or somthing
and TN i know u are telling ur opinion but i am 13 and i if u really want to know he will be better off in heaven and if u don't believe me come down here and i will introduce u to the girll who killed him
also we HAVE charged her with manslaughter won that case easily and she is sentanced to 1 month in some place and when she gets out she has to to 2 weeks community service i think she got off way to easily but i cannot change what has been done

also i DO relize the full story because what i know is he is NEVER coming back i could search this planet and i would never find him he is gone forever
~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE]

So what if it was a girl? And what if I was introduced to her? I'll run her over before she tries anything to me. I fail to see your reasoning. BTW, the girl didn't kill him.... He would have been better off if he called the cops, or somebody...

I also find it hard to believe, that if he killed himself on the 10th of this month, which was 2 days ago, that she was already setenced? The court system usually takes a significant amount of time, not to mention an investigation intot he matter. 2 days is not enough time, in my opinion, to conduct all of that.

To the other person who said I was 17.... why would you have judged it to the year 2000? What does that year have anything to do with anything?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BulmaVegeta1
It's sad and pitiful what some bullies will do to people just to make themselves feel better. Bullies usually target nice people and like to make their lives a living hell. I've been through it A LOT! Bullies usually have VERY LOW self esteem and do things like that to make themselves feel higher than that person. I'm very sorry about what happened to your friend though. I hope that bully gets some of his. All I have to say is that all of those people who like bullying others will get what they deserve soon, or even get it back worse. If a problem like this ever arises to anyone, talking to a parent of friend always helps. If this is at school, fighting back or name calling back dosen't help. It usually makes things worse or gets you in trouble. Sometimes telling a teacher helps, but they usually reply,"Stop tattle taling!" I usually tell my dad if something like that happens. He deals with the problem personally. I'm in 7th grade and only 7th and 8th graders go to my school. Rarely will anyone bring a gun or anything (luckily), but I have a story of my own experience, what just happened today.
I went to the bathroom today at school, and these 8th grade girls I didn't even know walked in. I was about to come out to go catch my bus, and I walked out of the stall and quickly closed the door. For some reason, I just ran back inside, like I was scared or something. Once again, I did not know these 3 girls. So I went back in the stall and I heard them talking.
"Look, a little 7th grader!"
"Afraid to come out?"
"Eww, it's that little bit@h I saw in the hall."
I was about to say something, but something came over me to shut my mouth. I finally held the courage to get out of the stall and I tried not to look at their faces. 1 of the girls walked out. Then they started talking to me again.
"Get out of here you fu$k@ng little bit$h!"
I walked out trying not to hurt them or call them any names or say anything, but I had to hurry to go and catch my bus. Apperantly they knew me or something, because I don't know what I ever did to them. I know I should've told them off or flicked them off or something, but I'm not really that kind of person. One of the girls hit me on my hip and popped my bra. I slapped her hand and walked out the bathroom. She followed me and said something.
"Don't touch me you little slut."
And here's what I said, a little lame, but I don't like girls popping my bra.
"Don't touch me there, I'm sorry, but I'm not a lesbian."
Apparently, her friends were outside and had watched the whole thing. So I went back to my class to get my stuff and told my teacher. I showed her outside and showed her the girls. All they could say was, "I didn't do anything!" Then, I left for my bus without looking back. I hate telling the teacher, and I do hope she did something to those girls. I'm sorry that this was so long.
And I'm also really sorry about your friend. At least he can be in peace now.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

So what if it was a girl? And what if I was introduced to her? I'll run her over before she tries anything to me. I fail to see your reasoning. BTW, the girl didn't kill him.... He would have been better off if he called the cops, or somebody...

I also find it hard to believe, that if he killed himself on the 10th of this month, which was 2 days ago, that she was already setenced? The court system usually takes a significant amount of time, not to mention an investigation intot he matter. 2 days is not enough time, in my opinion, to conduct all of that.

To the other person who said I was 17.... why would you have judged it to the year 2000? What does that year have anything to do with anything? [/B][/QUOTE]

You're being way too practical and stubborn in your arguement. Have you ever been bullied, to the point of suicide. I believe YOU'RE in the wrong, as you can't imagine how the boy must have felt. The practical solution was, obviously, to go to te police. But realistically, they would believe they have more important things to do. In such a desperate situation, I doubt the police could be trusted.

You can never argue from just one side, otherwise you will always make a poor and ,isjudged arguement, as you are not thinking of why he killed himself, why he believed he had no choice.

Don't forget the boy was in a different state of mind to you at the moment. You're thinking what you would have done if you were in your current state of mind, not if you were desperately seeking your way out of a never-ending nightmare...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

You're being way too practical and stubborn in your arguement. Have you ever been bullied, to the point of suicide. I believe YOU'RE in the wrong, as you can't imagine how the boy must have felt. The practical solution was, obviously, to go to te police. But realistically, they would believe they have more important things to do. In such a desperate situation, I doubt the police could be trusted.

You can never argue from just one side, otherwise you will always make a poor and ,isjudged arguement, as you are not thinking of why he killed himself, why he believed he had no choice.

Don't forget the boy was in a different state of mind to you at the moment. You're thinking what you would have done if you were in your current state of mind, not if you were desperately seeking your way out of a never-ending nightmare... [/B][/QUOTE]

You have a point... but I do know what it's liked to be looked down upon. I for one, believe suicide is only a cowards way out. How could someone drive you to kill yourself... thats basically you saying "I give up"... There's always more than one choice in life... esspecially your own... If there is only one choice, and that choice is to take my own life... well then the world is already decended into hell.

There is two sides, but I can only relate with one... Do you think Democrats sit there and argue the reasons that pro-life should be there and not pro-choice.. of course not... they are going to argue pro-choice ALL the way... if you are trying to make a point, there's not need to give good reasons for your opposision.

Killing himself was the wrong thing to do. And I believe, and I know people will disagree, that it was his choice to kill himself. Rather thinking rationally or not... it was still his choice... no one made him choose that... If someone made me eat dog crap and pants me... I'd spit it right back out and wave my dick in their face. I'm not gonna go kill myself over it. Two people made the wrong decision in this manner... too bad one was worse than the other.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megabakin [/i]
[B]

Good attempt at making me feel insignificant in my judges. However, it failed. And before you go attempting the aforementioned assualt, know that I was judging it to be the year 2000. Have a nice day. [/B][/QUOTE]

That just shows you are the iddiot everyone clames you are. Seriously what kinda person dosn't even know what year it is cummon,just admit it that you cant count worth ****.

I fell very sorry for your firend!

[B]

Don't forget the boy was in a different state of mind to you at the moment. You're thinking what you would have done if you were in your current state of mind, not if you were desperately seeking your way out of a never-ending nightmare... [/B][/QUOTE]

WTF. I was talking about TN talking about children and discrimination against them. I wasnt talking about the boy. So maybe YOU should wait before you present your argument.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]

That just shows you are the iddiot everyone clames you are. Seriously what kinda person dosn't even know what year it is cummon,just admit it that you cant count worth ****.

I fell very sorry for your firend! [/B][/QUOTE]

Escuse me, but when did you come into my argument that was ONLY against Transtic Nerve? And the year, well, when you live my life the year is nothing to you.

[B]

Maybe I don't make my point clear but you should b able to get somewhat of a better understanding. If this guy had an ounce of maturity in him, I bet he woudn't have done those things to that other person. But being the child he is, of course he didn't have any maturity and he didn't care. Thus driving another person to take their own life, which I don't agree with but whatever. I guess that person didn't care if he hurt others either.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I agree. Bullies are nothing but childish morons who have nothing better to do with their time than make someone else feel bad.

And I see what you're saying...you're not talking about children in terms of young people...you're talking about [i]childish behavior[/i].

I don't think anyone would disagree that childish behavior led to this problem...[/color]

yeah i see ur point TN but he was so desperate to get out and we did tell the teachers they didn't do anything just said it was some ppl having fun! yeah right he had so much fun he killed himself. He couldn't find a way out of the hole he was in so he did the one thing he shouldn't have done. James do u mean that he was childish or the bully was childish or both?:confused:
~GG~

Guest Morph
[size=1] OMFG, jeez, I feel your pain, im sorry, I hope your friend went to Heaven and became a better person....[/size]

[FONT=arial]That's so cruel. I go to church, and I pray for him. I pray the his beloved soul lives in hevean forever. I pray that the people whom bullied him should not live in hevean.

The people that bully kids aroung shall not live in the desired place of hevean. They shall die and live in the undiscreted place. People like these really get me mad. I say that they should be locked up.

Even though he cimmited suicied the people that bullied him should go to juvenile. I don't know how they do it there, but if they did it here, they'd be sent to juvenile the second after they heard it.

If they have/haven't been caught what you should do is pray for him everyday. Pray for his soul. Have his soul rest in hevean forever. Even pray for the people that bullied him. Pray that they should have lived/ and pray that they will live a better life. If you don't do that, even more murder is gonna come around your town/city.

But all of all pray that his blessed sould life in hevean. Pray that he gets to live with God for the rest of utirnity. But, God belss him, with all your love.[/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B] James do u mean that he was childish or the bully was childish or both?:confused:
~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=royalblue]

Both.

Suicide just isn't the answer. I'm not going to beat up on anyone who has already suicided...because their friends and family are already having a hard enough time. But nevertheless, suicide is [i]very[/i] selfish. And people who feel depressed should at least make the effort, for the sake of their friends/family, to get some assistance.

So many kids today are turning to suicide. And it's such a shame...where did people forget to talk to their parents and friends? It's just really sad and pointless.

The bully was also pretty childish. This is the kind of thing bullying leads to -- even if you say something which you think is only minor to another kid...you don't know what internal problems that kid has. I mean, imagine some kid who goes home each night only to be beaten by a drunken father or mother...and then they have to come to school and face some moronic bully, who only makes them feel worse about themself.

At the very least, kids in that situation should feel [i]safe[/i] and [i]loved[/i] at school...

School should be a place where kids are protected from harm...where they can learn and be with their friends without fear of being persecuted or attacked or whatever...

I hate it when I go to my little brother's school and I see some bully picking on a kid smaller than him...I [i]always[/i] step in when I see it...I would hate for the kid being bullied to have to face an even harder life. It's just unacceptable.

And Spikey...[i]give me a break[/i]. I mean, I know your post had a good intention...but please lol...the best thing to do in a situation like this is to try and find ways of dealing with it and hopefully preventing it. Let's not get ridiculously overboard.

Anyway, I'm rambling too much now...[/color]

It's one thing that I hate and truly despise, that is bullying. I think that people who are bullies have no/low self-esteem and only does that because they're insecure. I think bullying should be a crime and people like that should be arrested! Tell you what, if I was in your shoes right now, I'll kick whosever a** who did this! This is a terrible tragedy and it goes to show that people, not all of them, are cruel, and can't help but pick on others that are seemed as "weaklings" just for their own laughs...when will we ever grow up. As for your friend, I pray that his family and friends will heal over this. As for the bully, i have always believed that we should "do unto others as they have done unto you" and right, I think a little payback is in order. I shall pray for whoever's soul. God bless.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megabakin [/i]
[B]

WTF. I was talking about TN talking about children and discrimination against them. I wasnt talking about the boy. So maybe YOU should wait before you present your argument. [/B][/QUOTE]

My arguement with TN has nothing to do with your arguement with him. And I was talking about the boy, regardless of your arguement, so just chill.

We're both on the same side, and if you look at my first pose, you would notice I wrote against TN talking about children and discrimination.

And TN, I do agree that suicide is not the right way to go, and that he acted like a coward, but some people are just like that. I don't believe that suicide has anything to do with being childish, as that is not a thing a child would do. However, it is the lack of finding a different solution, and an excessive amount of fear.

Don't forget the guy certainly had a different mentality to you. There are those who stand up for themsleves, and then those who can't and won't do anything to stop being downtrodden.

Hey, I know what you're going through. 2 years ago my best friend in the world Ashley killed herself, because some stupid idots kept making fun of her because she was a bit on the chubby side. Not fat, chubby. Every day they would make her life a living he!!. Then it got to the point where she couldn't take it anymore. She slit her neck. I know what you're going through with the loss of your friend. PM me if you want to talk about it.

This topic has such seriousness and needs to be dealt with right away. Suicide is a big factor of deaths in America, and other countries as well. It is all caused by these "bullies" that, well, there is no good way to describe them. They are awful people and need to get a life. I have thought about suicide a few times because of it (no joke), but couldn't bring myself to it. If anyone else has a friend being picked on, take a stand. Don't follow the mistakes of so many others, or it will leave you feeling guilty forever. Even if you get the crap beat out of you, it will be worth it. So please, even though I'm so young, please follow these words.

[B]

My arguement with TN has nothing to do with your arguement with him. And I was talking about the boy, regardless of your arguement, so just chill.

We're both on the same side, and if you look at my first pose, you would notice I wrote against TN talking about children and discrimination.

And TN, I do agree that suicide is not the right way to go, and that he acted like a coward, but some people are just like that. I don't believe that suicide has anything to do with being childish, as that is not a thing a child would do. However, it is the lack of finding a different solution, and an excessive amount of fear.

Don't forget the guy certainly had a different mentality to you. There are those who stand up for themsleves, and then those who can't and won't do anything to stop being downtrodden. [/B][/QUOTE]

Taking your own life is selfish, and thats something childish. But I was more so pointing to the bully who was being childish.

I don't care if his mentality was different, committing suicide is cowardly, selfish, and only prooves you care about no one but yourself. I will think that if you were beaten up or if you were the best looking person in the world. You also need to read my post again. I stated that I wasn't talking about children... I was talking about being childish.

[B]Gah I can't stand children. If I had a choice, I'd all hit them with bricks to knock some sense into them... f-ing morons... [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm shocked and amused at you...

lemme get this straight, a girl was bullying a guy and made him do all types of sick and twisted things, not sexually oriented and he got fed up and killed himself. i agree with Transtic Nerve about suicide not being right and all, why did he do that? where did this happen? what state? if it was in Hawaii, well, Nanakuli anyway, she'd get her bleepin' bleep kicked by an older female relative of his and she'd probably be Samoan, and him, some type of Filipino boy...

enough with the inter-racial comparisions, i hope you guys are dealing well with it and that it opens your eyes and makes you realize how precious life is and how it is senseless to take it away so needlessly for a problem that can be resolved simplier than you'd think... my aunt died a little more than three months ago, and i have the vaguest idea of what you and your boyfriend might be going through but i hope you both realize that pain is only temporary and while that loss may hurt, everything happens for a reason and is justifiable in some way or another... i cried for days when my auntie died and it hurts still to even think about what life would be like with her here, but life goes on, and time passes, just because you lose someone you love, you cannot simply not want to go on, you HAVE to, it's life, death is a part of life and although i know as little about death as anyone, you have to focus on what's ahead of you.

i don't really know if that applies to you, i was just rambling on, and talking to myself, but i graduate on, well, the date in my sig, and after my aunt died, i couldn't see the point, she had made so many plans with me on my graduation, describing to me in detail my graduation present that she wanted to give me, she wanted to help me get ready for prom but she died not even a month before her 34th birthday and it hurt me to know that there is a GOD so merciless to take someone who had loved life so much away from those that she loved and loved her... it all seems so stupid, but you have to move on, time stops for no one, and i hope you never get over your friend

Well if I found someone bullying one of my friends,frankly, I'd beat the **** out of them for doing so. I don't care who it is, even if they are a dangerous person and wind up pulling a gun on me and killing me, once I'm dead it won't matter much to me.

**** like this just pisses me off. If I were you Gohans Girl, I would seriously consider taking personal action.

[B]

Don't forget the guy certainly had a different mentality to you. There are those who stand up for themsleves, and then those who can't and won't do anything to stop being downtrodden. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, my mistake. I quoted the wrong person.

I feel very sorry for your friend. He was trapped in a hole he couldn't escape.

There's a guy in my school like that. He is constantly bullied by a big portion of my class. I've stood up for him a few times, but he just acts very defensive and doesn't let people help him. I really hope that he doesn't commit suicide, since (in my opinion) that is worse than the person being murdered.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I feel very sorry for your friend. He was trapped in a hole he couldn't escape.

There's a guy in my school like that. He is constantly bullied by a big portion of my class. I've stood up for him a few times, but he just acts very defensive and doesn't let people help him. I really hope that he doesn't commit suicide, since (in my opinion) that is worse than the person being murdered. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Yeah...I really hate bullying. It's terrible to go through school and witness that happening to other kids.

Luckily I was never really bullied at school...but [i]anyone[/i] can suffer from it. And the funny thing is...the bullies are actually the [i]most[/i] cowardly kids in school...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I feel very sorry for your friend. He was trapped in a hole he couldn't escape.

There's a guy in my school like that. He is constantly bullied by a big portion of my class. I've stood up for him a few times, but he just acts very defensive and doesn't let people help him. I really hope that he doesn't commit suicide, since (in my opinion) that is worse than the person being murdered. [/B][/QUOTE]

I had a friend like that once, I stood up for her, even though the competition was big, and I'm glad I did, because she seemed like she had problems. I'm glad I got kicked out a couple days later or I would have been gone for sure :laugh: (just going there illegally, stupid districts)

More serious though, this is a problem that I agree should be taken care of. Bullies are a big problem in the society, and, as I think I have said, suicide is a big factor of deaths, especially with teens. If you see your friend being bullied, take a stand. I would die for my friends, I would die for Griff, Yousef, and especially family. Life is just another factor of existence, it's the afterlife you should worry about, heh,

[B]

Taking your own life is selfish, and thats something childish. But I was more so pointing to the bully who was being childish.

I don't care if his mentality was different, committing suicide is cowardly, selfish, and only prooves you care about no one but yourself. I will think that if you were beaten up or if you were the best looking person in the world. You also need to read my post again. I stated that I wasn't talking about children... I was talking about being childish. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I won't argue with you any further, for though interesting, it is tiring to convince you. I do agree that doing it is selfish and wrong, but still not childish.

What is your definiton of childish?

I know your not talking of children, but being childsih as well. I just used "Children" to back my point up.

I am not to say whether suicide is right or wrong, but it should be prevented in hope of a better solution. I just understand why he has done it, and I believe sympathy should be shown to the kid who commited suicide.

However, I will not aim to sway your beliefs. That is something you will have to do for yourself, if you so wish (I know you didn't mention it, but never mind)

[B]

I do agree that doing it is selfish and wrong, but still not childish.

What is your definiton of childish?

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Children, by definition, lack maturity. Thus, childish could be seen as the opposite of mature.

Suicide is a selfish act...but it is also an act which displays massive immaturity. That doesn't necessarily mean to imply direct foolishness or silliness...it means that the person in question simply lacks either the experience/knowledge/understanding to avoid suicide.

Of course, there are many factors involved and I'm sure we could all go on and on about it...[/color]