James Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=royalblue]As staff were previously allowed to have any size of avatar (and now that we've discontinued that for various reasons), I've raised the maximum dimensions for custom avatars from 60x60 pixels to 80x80 pixels. Therefore, there are three sizes of avatars to go through. The first size from 1-100 posts (50x50) and then the medium size from 100-500 posts (60x60) and then the maximum size at 80x80. Enjoy. :)[/color]
Sephiroth Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 great work james, now I can load up that avatar I wanted which was 4 pixels too big, lol....
Jamvis Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Schweet! im gonna go make one now... Bye bye for now.
BabyGirl Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=deeppink]Merci, James. I actually like having a smaller avatar now (as compared to my big Faye ones)...it's easier on the eyes :beer: [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 WHEE ::shows off new Avatar:: Daisuke is sexe!
Desbreko Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=indigo]Great idea, James! I think having different sizes as your post count goes up is pretty clever. *goes off to make the one he's using 80x80*[/color]
Guest Shift Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [B][COLOR=royalblue]As stolen from ~Mystical Pan~ w00t!!!!! *runs off to make a new avy*[/COLOR] [/B]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 KEWL!!!! THat's awesome James! HEY! THAT MEH WORD HERMAN! LOL! W00T!!!! :D
Guest Shift Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=royalblue][b]Sorry I just like the word... w00t!! Or should I steal my sayings from Super Sayian? how about this? Herman owns j00![/color][/b]
velvet paws Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I origionally wanted an avatar that was just that little bit too big..but even though we have the great news now..I think I'm kind of attatched to my present one :D
Guest Matt Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=red][b]ooo...bigger avatars....:drool:[/b][/color]
Cibo Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Dang, only 30 more posts then I could get me an 80x80 avatar...I like this new system though, great work!
Char! Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Wow, I better get goin' or I'll be stuck at 60x60 my whole life... Gotta post! Bye!
PiroMunkie Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=indigo]Well now . . . It seems I'm ever stuck with a problem. When 60x60 was the limit, every image I found was to big to make a decent avatar from. Now that 80x80 is the limit, every picture is too small -_- And I always take advantage of my priveledges, so I have to make it 80x80, lol. :D[/color]
Char! Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Yeah, privileges are good, but don't go crazy if there ain't any 80x80 pics out there... I had too much of a problem finding 100x100 pics for something else... :wave:
Ryo Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Now i only have 60 more posts to go and i can have 60 by 60. And this system rulz Great work James.
Char! Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I only have.... too many posts more to go until I reach the legendary (to Newbies and Junior Members) 80x80... [i]*starts drooling at the thought of CUSTOM avatars... Auuuuuuuuuuuggghhhhhhh...*[/i]
Guest Morph Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Thats so sweet, James thx... But I need to get more posts so I can have 80x80, promise I won't spam my way there! :)
Chaos Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i] [B][color=royalblue][b]Sorry I just like the word... w00t!! Or should I steal my sayings from Super Sayian? how about this? Herman owns j00![/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] ...........I've always wanted to do this... Me--->:modrod:<---Herman :P [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i] [B]Thats so sweet, James thx... But I need to get more posts so I can have 80x80, promise I won't spam my way there! :) [/B][/QUOTE] You had best not... In any case, this is AWESOME! :D I can now somehow make that avatar of my sprite! :BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!: :P And yes, Flash, the one with the Metool......:P *points down*
Spikey Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [B][Color=red]Thanks James, now I can get that avatar I wanted. Uhh..James, and Adam, you haveout done yourselves.[/B][/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Geez. Why am I always late??? Anywayz, thanx for the opportunity change, James.
MarkM Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 All I can say is YAY YAY YAY mesa has been waiting to put one up 4 a long time:toothy: :toothy: :toothy:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now