Desbreko Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=indigo]I'm in a weird mood, and this is a weird topic... Go figure... :box: Do any of you sing, hum, whatever, in the shower? If so, what do you sing, or whatever? I like humming my favorite video game tunes, usually from Zelda (big surprise, LOL), Final Fantasy, or songs that are in Super Smash Bros. or SSB Melee. Nothin' like humming the Song of Storms with water raining down on you, eh? :toothy:[/color]
Treble Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Oh yeah, I like singing in the shower, specially the song " I'm singing in the rain ", and classic Mario tunes.:)
James Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=royalblue]I find myself singing/humming choruses to popular music...even if I don't like the song. lol Weirdness... :drunk:[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I usually sing some sort of song in the shower... or just yell "singing in the rain" at the top of my lungs, which ever i wanna do first. I used to drag my discman in to the bathroom and sing to songs i played on that... but I sorta broke the adaptor that I used to plug it into the wall so I didn't have to use batteries.
Spikey Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]I sing in the shower a lot. It's usually songs I just have heard and stuff. I really like music. I sing like stuff from Mushroomhead, or maybe Linkin Park. Most of the time it is Drowning Pool. Tear away, and stuff like that.lol[/color]
Sephiroth Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I sometimes hum and whistle, but never in the shower....
goddess21 Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=deeppink]I sing in the shower... but only on certain occasions! It is a good time! :p You have to sing some "soul" songs, slow songs, ect. because they are the best to sing when no one is around because you can belt it out! [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 At this point I would make a joke about why I don't sing in the shower, but I will refrain from making it for the sake of everyone else :p But no, I don't sing in the shower... well not most of the time.
Sephiroth Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]At this point I would make a joke about why I don't sing in the shower, but I will refrain from making it for the sake of everyone else :p But no, I don't sing in the shower... well not most of the time. [/B][/QUOTE] dammit tn, just tell us the damn joke! :cussing:
Transtic Nerve Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] dammit tn, just tell us the damn joke! :cussing: [/B][/QUOTE] It's too late... I already ruined it... go check the Staff Forum while you shake your fist at me. :p
Guest Shift Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=royalblue][size=1][b]Not me no singing for Herman!!! Singingbad... Singing evil... *starts rocking back and forth*[/color][/size][/b]
DeathKnight Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=crimson]Slipknot or Staind is what I sing in the shower. Or other music that I like o_o -Ken[/color]
Geist Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I never sing in the shower, I barely even sing out of it.
Zachary Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I sometimes sing in the shower depends what mood im in. - This is my first post in the NEW and IMPROVED otakuboards
Guest Matt Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=red][b]Yes, I do sing in the shower.....or hum John William's songs from Star Wars. :D[/b][/color]
amiboshi Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Sometimes I'll hum or something. It depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If I'm hyped about something or just happy, then I like to hum, whistle, etc. I sing sometimes, but not usually. Especially because when I do, I end up singing the same verse over and over and over.....
Boba Fett Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Hum, sing yes I do these things. In the shower, NO WAY. I take showers quickly so I can get back to the boards.
phoenixflames Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 It all depends on my mood, and how much that day I've practiced my horn. :P
Guest Zeh Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=indigo]I not only hum music to various games only in the shower, but while writing tests too!.... lol[/color]
Darkness Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Why not? It's only human. I love singing in general so shower songs are a must!!! I'll sing whatever is in my head, unless it's a song that would raise questions as to what I was doing. (i.e. my body, touch me tease me) Cause I don't want anyone having any funny thoughts. But right now I live in the dorms, so I can't really sing in the shower. Heck, it's hard to sing like I want to around here without putting on a show.
Turkey Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I sing songs I know completely, songs that are stuck in my head, songs that I only know their chorus, songs from games...Hell, the only song I don't sing is a song I don't like!:D
Frankie Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 YES I DO AND PROUD OF IT i never sing my songs...........on the stage.......on my oun i never said my words..........wishing they would be heard i saw you smiling at me is it real or just my fantasy....... AH i am not in the shower i better stop............ FF songs NICE i sing them in shower well actually EYES ON ME thats the only one i sing..........heh i will shut up now *hides in corner*
Sara Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Mmm...I'm almost always singing, or humming, something. [I can't whistle. >_<;] But, yeah, I'll sing in the shower...nice echo-y effect. ^_^
D. Dark Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I can't sing to save my life... The shower would probably chuck me out, and then commit suicide. It has torture issues...
Char! Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I don't sing in the shower, nor out of it, because singing is something that I do not do. You could compare my singing abilities to a stray cat. On drugs. Being chased. By a car. In the rain. Oy, that sounds bad.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now