amibasuki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I thought Safer already left or is he leaving soon? or is he already there and using a computer there? *sigh* I need a drink:confused: anwayz, have fun DS! .....OINK!!..... ...I feel better now:cross::D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [COLOR=coral]And why wouldn't I be?!?!? Camp is a creepy place......There's bugs, wild and/or rabid animals...dirty, bacteria infested, OUTDOOR showers,... nasty cafeteria women with mustaches and names like "Pat" or "Chris"... perhaps a German camp councelor from H-ll named "Vlad"......... I [i]could[/i] go on forever!! {but I won't:p} Well, on a lighter note....Try to have fun any way!!:D :laugh: :devil: [/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]I thought Safer already left or is he leaving soon? or is he already there and using a computer there? [/B][/QUOTE] no, I'm still here, I don't leave until monday night....
Ben Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Good bye, come back soon. (preferably in one piece.)
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B] :eek: :love: :blush: [b]OINK![/b] :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] lol
Desert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] this [I]is[/I] a mockery of my topic, DS said it himself.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Yeh, its a mockery. But NOTHING personal! You know i like ya, man![/b] :D [b]Jes' playin' widcha[/b] :smirk:
Zero-Sama Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [COLOR=teal]C'ya sweetie,You take care of yourself!*Blows DS a kiss*[/COLOR]
Desert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=teal]C'ya sweetie,You take care of yourself!*Blows DS a kiss*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Why do i have a slow anguishing painful churning sickening feeling in my stomach all of a sudden... Must be hearburn...[/b]
Desert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Heh...who will mock Safer while you're gone, DS? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Hmmm.... we need someone responsible... someone used to authority... hmm.... someone we can trust... someone.... I KNOW!!! SAFER SEPHIROTH! Are you up fer the job, dude?[/b]
Zero-Sama Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B] [b]Why do i have a slow anguishing painful churning sickening feeling in my stomach all of a sudden... Must be hearburn...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]*Walks over and gives DS a hug and kiss*Now did you remember to bring clean underware?.....Hey,Thongs!Let me have those!*Grabs them and runs* I like Thongs,They're tasty!:tasty:[/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Dark,Stick it!He was just telling us that he was gonna be camping,so if you don't care,Don't post in the thread![/COLOR]
Desert Shadow Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [b]Noone cares, but i get an excuse to raise my post count! ^_^ Anyway, i'm leaving tommorow. Whooo hooooo!![/b]
mortis91 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 wutchall mean y yall say poor seph (I know who he is just if u wanted to know)
Biida Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Have a good time at camp... I hope you don't meet up with Jason... God, I love that movie! Oops, sorry, I'm getting off topic.... Farewell DS! Good luck and god speed! *falls out of her chair, laughing* Good gawd. That chair needs a seatbelt...
Desert Shadow Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 [b]*tick* ... *tick* ... *tick* ... *tick* ... Wow, only 21,628 more seconds 'til camp. As of the time of this post...[/b]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I thought that you had already left :confused:
Desert Shadow Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [b]I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *faints*[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now