OtakuBoards

Your almighty BUCKET is leaving...

Desert Shadow

[COLOR=coral]And why wouldn't I be?!?!? Camp is a creepy place......There's bugs, wild and/or rabid animals...dirty, bacteria infested, OUTDOOR showers,... nasty cafeteria women with mustaches and names like "Pat" or "Chris"... perhaps a German camp councelor from H-ll named "Vlad"......... I [i]could[/i] go on forever!! {but I won't:p} Well, on a lighter note....Try to have fun any way!!:D :laugh: :devil: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Heh...who will mock Safer while you're gone, DS? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hmmm.... we need someone responsible... someone used to authority... hmm.... someone we can trust... someone.... I KNOW!!! SAFER SEPHIROTH! Are you up fer the job, dude?[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B]

[b]Why do i have a slow anguishing painful churning sickening feeling in my stomach all of a sudden... Must be hearburn...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]*Walks over and gives DS a hug and kiss*Now did you remember to bring clean underware?.....Hey,Thongs!Let me have those!*Grabs them and runs*

I like Thongs,They're tasty!:tasty:[/COLOR]

Have a good time at camp... I hope you don't meet up with Jason... God, I love that movie! Oops, sorry, I'm getting off topic.... Farewell DS! Good luck and god speed! *falls out of her chair, laughing* Good gawd. That chair needs a seatbelt...