Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:(
What songs do you wish were never released?

Here is a list of my worst songs:

Kylie Minogue : Can't getyou out of my head
DJ Otzi : Hey Baby
Kylie Minogue : In your eyes
Afroman : Cause I got high

Sorry Kylie fans.
Posted
[color=indigo]All pop culture crap. Most rap, I mean I can tolerate the more mellow rap music, but all cracked out stuff has got to go. All country. Anything by Blink 182, but their music as Blink can stay. All Sum 41. I could go on but you kind of get the idea.[/color]
Posted
Anything by Slipknot or the like... and about 98% of rap, although that isn't what I'd call music, mor elike "talking really fast with stupid annoying beats"

But, oh well... If people like them, so be it... not much i can do and not much I really care about, unless I have to hear it...
Posted
I think that Country should be stricken form the earth along with 99.9% of Regay. I wish Moby, the Bahamen, and Vannella Ice never made a single song they all are the worst one hit wonders of the worst kind in my opinion but Moby and the Bahamen just wont go away. Why does everybody not like rap I think that rap is the best kind of music out their.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]All rap, hard rock like Korn and Slipknot, all Sum41.
[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]But [i]anyways[/i], add some of those country bands trying to come off as rock :drunk: I've never heard anything more annoying in my life... well, besides some techno-country stuff I've heard before... :sick:[/color]
Posted
To be nice and bias, anything that isn't rock (and I mean real rocky, not that pansy crap we see around today. You artists know who you are!) or goth. With perhaps a few exceptions. But then, I'm allowed to be biased.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Anything by Slipknot or the like... [/B][/QUOTE]

[quote][i]Orginally posted by Son Goten[/i]
[b][color=red]hard rock like Korn and Slipknot[/color][/b][/quote]

[quote][i]Originally posted by JrcJrc[/i]
[b] Korn and Slipknot [/b][/quote]

[color=crimson]All of you go take a piss on yourselfs... -.-
----

All pop, most rap, anything that isnt Hard Rock/Metal...

-Ken[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jrcjrc [/i]
[B]DeathKnight its only an opinion [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]Yea...? And I stated mine.

What is your point?

I can have opinons on your opinons ;P[/color]
Posted
I don't like country. I don't like a lot of rap I hear. I don't like pop, although I have a few I like..... Ace of Base for example. I like them because I happen to like their sound, and they are self-made, and self-produced. What I hear is actually them expressing themselves, not a money-infused producer pulling their strings. Same thing with Hanson; they're self-made, and though they had help with their first album, their second album has an almost completely different sound, and is done solely by them. That, to me, is the most important thing about music. It has to be from the heart, the soul, not made to make money. If one's deepest emotions and feelings come out as poor-grammared lyrics and diminished chords, so be it. The music's true. Back to topic ^_^;, I prefer underground punk and alternative, as well as bagpipe and classical with some real angst rock thrown in there. I guess I just basically dislike the manufactured ready-to-eat 'music' that's all too popular here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Man I like afroman.

I think that:

1. Nsync: pop
2. Any Nsync songs
3. Any backstreet boy songs [/B][/QUOTE]

im with you
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]There is alot of music that I wish never came around. Like pop music...it's so lame and pointless. The only reason why they're so popular nowadays is because they're sex icons and that's it. Their music sucks and everybody knows it. And country and Rap...holy cow don't even get me started on how much that stuff sucks. Country scares me...they whine alot...and have the STRANGEST lyrics..:therock: [/color][/size]
Posted
all kylie miniogue songs to me shouldnt even be released! the only thing why people might buy the cd/album is cos of the way she wears her clothes :mad: :eek: :( :tasty: :flaming: :butthead: :bawl: :excited: :demon:
Posted
I hate country music!! It sucks!! That "Achy Breaky" song truly sucks and needs to die! Anything that is pop must go...including Blink 132. I like them but they are pop now and they suck! If it ain't rap, metal, punk, goth, or anything of that kind, it sucks!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo] All Sum 41. .[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]all Sum41.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jrcjrc [/i]
[B]I agree about Sum41[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=sky blue]You guys suck.
---------------

Aything pop, country, or reggae needs to blown into oblivion.[/COLOR]
Guest Fly-T
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
[color=crimson]All of you go take a piss on yourselfs... -.-
----

All pop, most rap, anything that isnt Hard Rock/Metal...

-Ken[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey some of us actaully did have a period where we were Bed Wetters

Anyways,
ALL rock except for systen of a down's Chop Suey.
Some Pop cuz most of those songs dont even make sense now a days.
And All N'sync songs except GONE
Truth Hurts's song Addictive or Spontaneous or somethin like that.
But I will buy into anything that has a cool beat. Thats why I like Chop suey coo guitaring and drumming but i think the lyrics on some part didnt make since.
ALL BSB songs Any Butt crack song on TRL

And 8520...I dont think you'll find her clothes on an Audio disc
Posted
[quote][b]Thats why I like Chop suey coo guitaring and drumming but i think the lyrics on some part didnt make since. [/b][/quote]

Um, well for System of a Down's lyrics to make [i]sense[/i] to some people, you have to know their takes on politics and their symbolism/metaphors.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jrcjrc [/i]
[B]:(
What songs do you wish were never released?

Here is a list of my worst songs:

Kylie Minogue : Can't getyou out of my head
DJ Otzi : Hey Baby
Kylie Minogue : In your eyes
Afroman : Cause I got high

Sorry Kylie fans. [/B][/QUOTE]
O.O! I'm tracking you down.... :demon: j/k Cause I got high is the coolest song I've heard in a long time!

All the crap where they hardly sing. They just talk really fast and make it sound even more horrible than what it really is.... usually rap or hip-hop or some shît like that.... just can't think of any names right now...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...