OtakuBoards

Eminem Coming Back?

Guest Morph

Guest Morph
[size=1] Thats right, [just in case someone didn't know] Eminem is coming back with a new CD, I think its called Eminem's Story, I forgot when it comes out though, I heard a few songs from his new CD, it seemed pretty good...I'm probably going to get the CD [/size]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eminem is a white rapper who with the help of Dr. Dre has three albums which have all gone platnuim multiple times. Yeah I have heard about it it comes out next month I can't wait to get it. I like his new song and am planning on purchassing the single when I see it. Although some people hate him I am loyal fan and happily defend him everytime I hear anyone I know hating on him.

[color=indigo] Sometimes his music (I shouldn't call it that but bah) is humorous...most of the time it's just kinda tasteless. I have zero desire to own anything by him but I do share his hatred of Moby...why, I have no idea, it isn't a justified hatred, just an irrational loathing...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Blah... his "music" is far from anything good... so I'm sure any of his new "music" will be just as bad... [/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously thats only the opinion of a very small amount of people. His records sales prove that his music does not suck. It may suck to you but not All around. I love his music, They are awesome plus hilarious. I love his sarcasm with some of todays issues like Parental Advisory's and censorship. I love his little bin laden dress up on his new video too. I own Both his cds and will soon own his 3rd one. Even if you do not like his music there is no way you can claim he is not a talented artist. I do not agrea with everything he does but I love how he exercises his right to free speech.

Yeah I also like his sarcasm but do not like his opinion on some issues. I think it is hilarious how he bashes Moby now since Moby dissed him at the Music Awards. I think he is a lyrical genious for making song likes Rock Bottom or Stan. I must admit every once in a while I will look atrrsongs like Kim and My Fault and think how crazy he is but then I think that it is just a song and I fell better which I feel some of the Eminem picitors need to do. Amphion have you heard D12's Devel's night because if you haven't you should check it out he wrote 90% of the songs and is featured in 99.9% of the songs.

whoa, just cause you sell records doesnt mean you dont suck.
do i really even need to go into that or are you m&m fans/haters smart enough to know what im saying. if you really dont see what im saying i will come back with an edit and a dozen mega selling bands that suck like no other.
m&m is horrid. if you like him ok. but i dont. some is humorous. i have given him a try. still dont think the laughs (very few) are worth the 15 (minimum) bucks id have to give.
but those who arent afraid to say what they want to say, get a little bit of respect from me.
so... m&m is just a punk to me, not a little whiney homophobic poser whigger punk.
oh well.

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Blah... his "music" is far from anything good... so I'm sure any of his new "music" will be just as bad... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]lol...."music". if can even call it that. god, I hate eminem. his songs are all filled with hate.[/b][/color]

Eminem iz one of the best mc's out right now alot of people try to hate on him.The name of his new cd is the eminem show and comes out june4 i heard most of all the tracks and its a real tight cd..Espicalyy the song with dr.dre dissin jermaine dupri!!!!:)

Eminem is tha tightest mc!!!!!

I hate Eminem. He is just plain stupid. He tries to be a good singer. His music, even though it isn't music, is just plain bad. He has been in jail so many times, he can't rap. I hate him, my mom hates him, I am never going to get his new cd. He might be a little famous, but I hate how he raps. He can't even rap. This is the worst person on Earth. I hope he goes to prisin forever. All of his songs are just plain stupid. I think my friend, wel maybe y friend, was singing one of his new songs. It sounded pretty stupid.:mad:

Eminem is nothing but a shallow, prejudiced, troubled loser who couldn't get himself started. He knows he's nothing. He know's he never will be. He know's his fans are nothing but rebellious teenagers trying to conform to an image, people with nothing better to do than try and make a scene. The kind of people who, when thinking, are merely rearranging their prejudices. He knows his image is a pathetic view of what he hopes is the real world. I hate his music, but Eminem himself, I almost feel sorry for. Almost...

Eminem is not a bad rapper he is one of the best mc's.And he's only been in jail once...before he was even famous.Nelly now thats a stupid rapper or lil bow wow thats another stupid rapper he cant even right his own stuff!!!!People talk about eminem because there scared of what he says!!!He speaks the truth not that fake s*it like most rappers out right now do!!!He doesnt care what people think so he says whatever he wants.He talks about killing his wife and gays thats just words he really doesn't do that stuff it nutting but music stop taking it so serious!!!

Anyways eminem iz a tight rapper who doesn't care what people think and thats why he sells so many albums!!!!!
Just listen to his lyrics like scary movie then u would see why alot of rappers call him a true mc!!!

Eminem is not a bad rapper he is one of the best mc's.And he's only been in jail once...before he was even famous.Nelly now thats a stupid rapper or lil bow wow thats another stupid rapper he cant even right his own stuff!!!!People talk about eminem because there scared of what he says!!!He speaks the truth not that fake s*it like most rappers out right now do!!!He doesnt care what people think so he says whatever he wants.He talks about killing his wife and gays thats just words he really doesn't do that stuff it nutting but music stop taking it so serious!!!

Anyways eminem iz a tight rapper who doesn't care what people think and thats why he sells so many albums!!!!!
Just listen to his lyrics like scary movie then u would see why alot of rappers call him a true mc!!! :)

Very well put Harlequin. You took the words right out of my mouth, oh except for the simple fact that I flat out call him an idiotic assclown. A person the likes of him should just be taken out and shot for humanities' sake. His father should have just wore a 'jimmy hat', then all of this horridness could have been averted.

I love Eminem! I have his records...even thee underground ones. I think he's very funny and has an unusual way of expressing himself. I think his music inspires me to be what I am...a rebel. I love Dr. Dre and will forever listen to his music...since he dissed Jermaine Dupri!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B][size=1] Thats right, [just in case someone didn't know] Eminem is coming back with a new CD, I think its called Eminem's Story, I forgot when it comes out though, I heard a few songs from his new CD, it seemed pretty good...I'm probably going to get the CD [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dear god no. His music is pure hate, and prejudice. His "music" doesn't deserve to be on a CD...even in this society.

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vampire: Ed [/i]
[B]Very well put Harlequin. You took the words right out of my mouth, oh except for the simple fact that I flat out call him an idiotic assclown. A person the likes of him should just be taken out and shot for humanities' sake. His father should have just wore a 'jimmy hat', then all of this horridness could have been averted. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]LOL. assclown :rotflmao:[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok[/i]
[B]Eminem is not a bad rapper he is one of the best mc's.And he's only been in jail once...before he was even famous.Nelly now thats a stupid rapper or lil bow wow thats another stupid rapper he cant even right his own stuff!!!!People talk about eminem because there scared of what he says!!!He speaks the truth not that fake s*it like most rappers out right now do!!!He doesnt care what people think so he says whatever he wants.He talks about killing his wife and gays thats just words he really doesn't do that stuff it nutting but music stop taking it so serious!!!

Just listen to his lyrics like scary movie then u would see why alot of rappers call him a true mc!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I don't care if he does what he tries to sing/rap or not. It's not right for him to talk about killing people. If that's all he can talk about, he really doesn't have much to say. He's gotta expand his horizons. Get his mind out of the gutter. And that movie with him in it, bombed worse than Hiroshima.[/b][/color]

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I don't care if he does what he tries to sing/rap or not. It's not right for him to talk about killing people. If that's all he can talk about, he really doesn't have much to say. He's gotta expand his horizons. Get his mind out of the gutter. And that movie with him in it, bombed worse than Hiroshima.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Well, Eminem's really just like any rapper, he talks about killing and stuff, and it does something special, makes it funny on some parts, many people do not like his music, but they listen to it because he is funny, that what I did, until I got into his music for more then just his smart-*** remarks and whatnot, BTW Son Goten what movie? [/size]

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Eminem the person who got sued by his own mother for talking about killing her as well as some other pretty foul stuff? I remember it was in a song or something.

Now to me, that's not being rebellious. That's being an assclown(I would say worse, but I'd probably get modded), and it's very disrespectful. Anyone who would listen to trash like that and not either be somewhat offended, or at least sickened by his comments. Well, you'd be just a mindless drone praising one of the worlds biggest idiots.