OtakuBoards

Wow!

im such a losser.

i never made it in a scholastic sense.
of course, then again, usaully i have better grammar than alot of people on these boards.

good for you and keep up the hard work.
every one can get somewhere in life, obviously your on a good path.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]im such a losser.

i never made it in a scholastic sense.
of course, then again, usaully i have better grammar than alot of people on these boards.

good for you and keep up the hard work.
every one can get somewhere in life, obviously your on a good path. [/B][/QUOTE]

You made several spelling and grammar errors in that message.

But then again, you still have better grammar than lots of people on this board.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]congrats steph, lol i always made these things... even the spanish nhs roflmao it isnt all it is cracked up to be, just a bunch of losers showing up to meetings so they can say they did an after school activity on their college application lol
not saying it isnt hard to make or anything just i know if i can make it... everyone should be able to...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Morph
[size=1] Wow, thats cool PF, I have never made any school honors like that, always .1 away...[/size]

Aaron,my dear...how did you make it?Cause sometimes you dun come off that smart :-/No offense to ya...*hugs ya* I am not trying to be mean. I told my mom and she was really happy.So now she can finally stop saying "Your sister was in it.why aren't you in NJHS?"

[color=crimson][size=1]Wow, sounds cool. I'm in NHS and the Beta club. I also have like all these Honors classes and it sounds to me like you're on the right track. Now listen here, try really hard to get into Honors classes because even though you have to work a little harder it's so much more fun because you get special priviledges because your teachers love you because you're so smart. At least that's how it is for us. And I'm so happy. I can't believe I'm going to be a Senior in 7 days...*sniffles* I'm so excited...next year is going to be so awesome because I'm the Co-Captain of the Drill Team AND we're going to DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*[/color][/size]

Congrats I have a hard enough time getting a B in most of my classes I really could not get in the NJHS. I have friends in it though and from what I have been told it is pretty boring. They have to stay after school and think up ways to better our school even though we are one of the top schools in the Country.

[color=orange]That's awesome that you made it into NHS! Well maybe your NHS will actually do something.... ours really doesn't do anything. Everyone is just in it to go on the trip and because it looks good on a college application!

Plus, at our school, the officers do basically everything (even though there isn't much to do :)) and no one else really participates... except for the trip aspect obviously :)[/color]

We get a special homeroom with snacks and [i]very[/i] few rules. Also, we have an 'NHS Lounge' where we can go for Study hall...couches and comfy chairs, and no teacher supervising.

Me, I love being in NHS. ^_^