Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I found out that I am going to be inducted into National Junior Honor Society! I was like "Wow!This is cool" I was thinking "My mom will be happy about this too" hehe,i jut wanted to share the news!:)
Posted
im such a losser.

i never made it in a scholastic sense.
of course, then again, usaully i have better grammar than alot of people on these boards.

good for you and keep up the hard work.
every one can get somewhere in life, obviously your on a good path.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]ya, the NHS rocks. but the NHS meetings suck :([/b][/color]
Posted
Congrats dude! My sister is in the NHS. Got an award and everything. I could care less. I have enough trouble getting an A in any of my classes...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]im such a losser.

i never made it in a scholastic sense.
of course, then again, usaully i have better grammar than alot of people on these boards.

good for you and keep up the hard work.
every one can get somewhere in life, obviously your on a good path. [/B][/QUOTE]

You made several spelling and grammar errors in that message.

But then again, you still have better grammar than lots of people on this board.
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]congrats steph, lol i always made these things... even the spanish nhs roflmao it isnt all it is cracked up to be, just a bunch of losers showing up to meetings so they can say they did an after school activity on their college application lol
not saying it isnt hard to make or anything just i know if i can make it... everyone should be able to...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Wow, thats cool PF, I have never made any school honors like that, always .1 away...[/size]
Posted
Aaron,my dear...how did you make it?Cause sometimes you dun come off that smart :-/No offense to ya...*hugs ya* I am not trying to be mean. I told my mom and she was really happy.So now she can finally stop saying "Your sister was in it.why aren't you in NJHS?"
Posted
Congratulations! I've never had anything like that before...unless you call the A and B honor roll an accomplishment. Anyway, be happy...and tell your parents!!
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Wow, sounds cool. I'm in NHS and the Beta club. I also have like all these Honors classes and it sounds to me like you're on the right track. Now listen here, try really hard to get into Honors classes because even though you have to work a little harder it's so much more fun because you get special priviledges because your teachers love you because you're so smart. At least that's how it is for us. And I'm so happy. I can't believe I'm going to be a Senior in 7 days...*sniffles* I'm so excited...next year is going to be so awesome because I'm the Co-Captain of the Drill Team AND we're going to DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*[/color][/size]
Posted
Congrats I have a hard enough time getting a B in most of my classes I really could not get in the NJHS. I have friends in it though and from what I have been told it is pretty boring. They have to stay after school and think up ways to better our school even though we are one of the top schools in the Country.
Posted
[color=orange]That's awesome that you made it into NHS! Well maybe your NHS will actually do something.... ours really doesn't do anything. Everyone is just in it to go on the trip and because it looks good on a college application!

Plus, at our school, the officers do basically everything (even though there isn't much to do :)) and no one else really participates... except for the trip aspect obviously :)[/color]
Posted
We get a special homeroom with snacks and [i]very[/i] few rules. Also, we have an 'NHS Lounge' where we can go for Study hall...couches and comfy chairs, and no teacher supervising.

Me, I love being in NHS. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...