Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anybody hear heard of Nickelback? If so, do you like their music? I love them. Ever since they came out with their first single "How You Remind Me" I got Gojay stuck on them and we love them. Their videos match their songs.
Posted
Love them. Got their c.d. The best song is " Never Again"( I think thats the title, well its the first song on their c.d.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I think they suck. They sound like every other rock band in America. [/B][/QUOTE]I know what you mean. I find that also....

Though I really like their song "How you remind me". That's played like 3 times every 2 hours here.... and every time it's played, I turn it up.... :D It's a great song...

I've never taken much notice of their other songs....
Posted
[I]I despise Nickelback. "How you remind me" is the most boring song to grace God's green earth,,, it sends you to sleep if you listen to it, then you wake up and it's on again......[/I]
Posted
[size=1] They came in concert here in the beginning of May, they were alright. I LOOOOVE the song by the lead singer called "Hero" on the SpiderMan soundtrack[/size]
Posted
"How you Remind Me" got killed over the radio and well...everyone realized how boring it was...so..."Too Bad" is getting plays now. I have their CD Silver Side Up and Chad Kroger's "Hero" on mp3. Really good mature hard rock.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]My brother likes every song they make. I haven't listened to the much, besides "How You Remind ME" which plays on the radio every so often.[/COLOR]
Posted
They aren't awful, but their sound is so painfully generic. I come from a very meticulous taste in music, and I like more original-sounding bands; something that [i]definately[/i] sets them apart... innovative if you will. I don't see much of that in Nickelback. The lead singer could maybe be picked out, and perhaps a few songs have more original lyrics, but......... overrall, I don't prefer them.
Posted
[color=red][size=3]In a recent time of lots of new crap bands coming out (Puddle Of Mudd was good at first, but all their music sounds the same; Linkin Park just won't stop screaming and start singing), Nickelback is surprising good. "How You Remind Me" is a sweet serenade for the ladies and "Too Bad" is something that everyone can (sadly) relate to at some point in there life, not to mention the song frontman Chad Kroegar did with [i]Saliva[/i] frontman Josey Scott(?), "Hero", suits the Spider-Man movie perfectly.[/color][/size]
Posted
I love nickelback, their song "how you remind me" was awesome, yet, got boring, I like "Too Bad" and "Leader of Men", an old single. I have their CD, and don't listen to all the songs if I just want to hear some music real quick, but if I'm bored it's always on :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...