Guest Imsirion Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Nezdu Fomon!..... thats just weird Nezdu Fomon-------> :drunk:
Guest Morph Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [size=1] My name is really stupid... Conmi Amboc -.-;; I wanted a cooler name [/size] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]Oh yeah, and TN, porn star names are like this: The name of your pet is your first name, and the name of the road you live on or used to live on (whichever sounds better) is your last name. Mine is Hunny Foxhill. I like it... :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] Mine is Lexi Shannon, I like it, A LOT! [/size]
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Burja Gemel. LOL So this is how Lucas comes up with those idiotic names...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] The names aren't THAT bad....but anyway, my name is so stupid... Hi, I'm Jedi Master Eubla Dojac. I was trained under Obi Wan Kenobi.....Whatever.....
Guest Matt Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [color=red][b]lol....my pornstar name would be Shenron Goodrich. lol[/b][/color]
Kinetic Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 [color=royalblue][size=1] I'm not a big fan of my name lol Ginco Pearl Or Tinco Pearl (last name used to be austin) Cole Feagin- Real name Arlington - Town Mom's maiden name - Peters I think I got that right, if not, someone please correct me. Anyway, I agree, Jar jar is one of the most awful creatures I've ever seen lol. It's funny when he screws up though. Go chewbacca! Chewy rocks man...I forgot I was gonna say that in my sig... [/color][/size]
9mm Avenger Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 Presenting... [COLOR=crimson]Kermi Tuott![/COLOR] What the hell is that?! Thats my Jedi Name? I see now Lucas spends more time thingking up annoying actors to go with bad characters! *cough*JAKE LlYOD!*cough*
Battlepoop Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 My name is Haija Annew. What kind of name is that?
Sui Generis Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]Something I found that the Star Wars guys can appreciate...how to create you own Jedi name!!! [u][i]Jedi First Name[/i][/u] The first 3 letters of your real last name. + The first 2 letters of you real first name. [u][i]Jedi Last Name[/i][/u] The first two letters of you mothers maiden name + The first three letters of your hometown. Voila! Your a Jedi now! For the record I'm Bagja Mosum...geez, that's a weird name...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Wierd....mine is Kelbr Dyove I can't pronounce that if my life depended on it!
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 Brale Hitul? O-o;; Why do I sound like a guy? Um . . . not a Star Wars fan here but the previews showed Jar Jar as annoying so . . . yeah . . . (Wait . . . I could be Braan Hitul . . .) (*sob, sob* I'm a lonely little Trekkie in the corner . . .)
Flash Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 Gosco Clchr Clchr? Clchr?! That just plain sucks... Not to mention Gosco.. -__-;
JCBaggee Posted May 21, 2002 Author Posted May 21, 2002 [color=red][size=3]For those who care, my pornstar name would be Socks Mahan...I think I'll stick with Bagja Mosum, thank you very much... And I did [b]not[/b] rip this off of a Lucky Charms box, and I happen to like Chewie! Lord loves the big furry wookie(wait...that sounds dirty...)![/color][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B] (*sob, sob* I'm a lonely little Trekkie in the corner . . .) [/B][/QUOTE] Yes Yes, away with you! ::used the force to expell all trekkies:: BWAHAHA! lol j/k ofcourse. Even if I don't like Star Trek in the least but whatever floats your boat.
Geist Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 [COLOR=blue]Nice to meet all of you, I'm Unstr Rilak. I'm a padawan, training to pronounce my first name.[/COLOR]
Defcon5 Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]For those who care, my pornstar name would be Socks Mahan...I think I'll stick with Bagja Mosum, thank you very much... And I did [b]not[/b] rip this off of a Lucky Charms box, and I happen to like Chewie! Lord loves the big furry wookie(wait...that sounds dirty...)![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] We never said you did but the website you got them from did.
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 I just love it. Well, it's ok I guess, but my friend keeps calling me by my Jedi name!!! -Eubla Dojac
JCBaggee Posted May 22, 2002 Author Posted May 22, 2002 [color=red][size=3]No...just the poor little person who accidentally put this on the Spider-Man board...if not for that little mistake, I wouldn't have found this...[/color][/size]
Nerdsy Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Let's see here... Insla Wiand Nice name... (My porn star name is Bear the 8th if I used my dog. If I used my cat, I'd be Fatcat the 8th. o.O)[/COLOR]
Guest Matt Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 [color=red][b]I'm guessing you like on 8th street....lol. My pornstar names could be any of these: Shenron Goodrich, Misha Goodrich, Bandit Goodrich, or Destiny Goodrich. I like Bandit. It sounds naughty. :naughty:[/b][/color]
Sara Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 Heh...Well, I remember a friend of mine telling me about this a couple years ago, I think. Marsa Wanau Hey, at least mine's pronouncable! And my porn star name would be...ah...Geez, all my pets have been male, lol...
9mm Avenger Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 My porn star name...Dick Nilworth. It's someone in my classes name..Nick Dliworth. But you can guess what i did with it. Or Thugluv. That's a good one.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 Actually I knew of a site where I got a Star Wars names....mine was: Stepe Rolos lol Well using JCBaggee's way..my Star War's name is: Perst Romlos That sounds like a guy's name...-_-' Hey....Rolos....Romlos...looks almost the same! lol :D I forgot my porn name...I remember getting it fomr this site also...Alice somehting...o well..lol I got these fomr a site too: Ninja Name: Kyuzo Sakamoto -san Wu Tang Clan Name: Budget Nudist lol
Warlock Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Gosco Clchr Clchr? Clchr?! That just plain sucks... Not to mention Gosco.. -__-; [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, well Gosco, I think I just found your nickname. ;) Now, lemme see... Put that there, stick that here, throw that in, and:- Atkwa Patmel [B]DON'T[/B] say a word...
Geist Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 [COLOR=blue]Atkwa...I like it. Atkwa. It could be my new battle cry. ATKWA!!! :laugh: Yours is actually pretty good.[/COLOR]
Walnut Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 I remember finding something like this on a name generator for Star Wars. And it was excatly the same. My Jedi name is Ellsa Dacra. Which I can pronance. My porn name would be rediculase, it would be either, Inky Gowanburn or Sweep Gowanburn???
Recommended Posts