Juu Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 my jedi name...... asaju jusan.... I think it's ok compared to some... and it sorta sounds like a girl's name.... ah- sah-juu ju-sahn my porn star name..... Athena Campeche I like it..... alot. I like both o my names.... lol:love: my best friend's name is Shima matok first name is cool but last.. uh... :therock: petie jamacia My sis' name is asaat atsan :laugh: soup campeche My 2nd best friend's name is real pretty... Leena :) Legal :therock: misty campeche My cousin's name is sonem emsan :therock:
BondFanatic Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i] [B]I'm Monka Cowak. O_O''' Interesting... [/B][/QUOTE] That sounds like Kowakian Monkey Lizard. The little laughing guy from Jabba's place, Salacious Crumb is one. I'm Woske Vioce. Wierd, isn't it?
PrisonerOfHope Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i] i'm Trajo Thgra.I can't prononce my Last jedi name.My name is screwed up.But i think i could pronounce it a little.BUT TRAJO?????it sounds like my friend's joel's last name trejo.or something like that.For POH's friend's jedi name it would be trajoh thugra. [/QUOTE] Easier to pronounce Trajoh Thugra than Trajo Thgra, eh? -POH
BabyGirl Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [color=deeppink]I recall doing this a long time ago. [b]Winje Apdew. [/b] Sounds like Mace Windu to me :p[/color]
spike speigel Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]Something I found that the Star Wars guys can appreciate...how to create you own Jedi name!!! [u][i]Jedi First Name[/i][/u] The first 3 letters of your real last name. + The first 2 letters of you real first name. [u][i]Jedi Last Name[/i][/u] The first two letters of you mothers maiden name + The first three letters of your hometown. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I saw that on the back of a Luky Charms box..........oh well. I am Kosma Cohow, the great and powerful jedi knight! fear me!
Kinetic Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 [color=royalblue] I remember this thread. My name was Ginco Pearl. That's wierd...Ginco...Pearl...Anyway... [/color]
Pressure Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Masch Toman... sounds like a porn name to me.... Hell I can't even pronounce that. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Heh.. watch.. 5 years from now Masch Toman will be a huge porn star. Wooal Tocat.. Dear god.. I sound like a goat.[/color]
Justin Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Eh...I'm Kylju Thphe Ack...o_[size=4]O[/size] -Justin
Sephiroth Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Eh...I'm Kylju Thphe Ack...o_[size=4]O[/size] -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] is that even pronouncable? lol, I think not....
Boba Fett Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 Henda Ropou... Thats a girls name. Whats with that?... Hey Mist, I will swap with you.;)
Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Zinst Boumet!?! Lol thats cool. But I don't like my name ^_^ lol
Corey Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 I think mine is pretty cool. [b]Rooco Lumil[/b] I think I would have to have a yellow lightsaber. -And just for you Justin, A phonetic spelling of your name. Kylju Thphe [b]Kyle[/b]-Joo Thef-[b]E[/b] I think...
Delian Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 Haima Kasyd...lol...Alrighty then...hmmm!!! Some of the other names are absolutely halarious:laugh:
Darkmoon Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 Abena Shaahv.... That is such a weird name. Tehe, I changed my msn nick to it just for fun:D!
eleanor Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 .....ChaGin Leat.......*starts coughing nervously* Hey, at least I can pronounce it...
User Name Posted June 29, 2002 Posted June 29, 2002 Jedi First Name The first 3 letters of your real last name. + The first 2 letters of you real first name. Jedi Last Name The first two letters of you mothers maiden name + The first three letters of your hometown. [b]Doyst Duash[/b], ooooh, sounds foreign.
Blue Heaven Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 mine is Bastr Nemac how would u pronounce that one?
Manic Webb Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 Some old threads are okay to resurrect, but this one is near 3 years old and pointless. [color=navy]Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts