Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B][size=5]I'm tired of all this arguing this is the bottom line...
Gokou is always stronger than Vejita, that's how it is and always will stay, because of SSJ4 Gokou's merger w/ the DB's.
You can like whoever you like because of personality, but Gokou is stronger.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

the amount of times I have said this in the past....

I like vegita-sama better, BUT, son gokou is the stronger out of the two, the only time when vegita was stroner was early cell saga when he turned ssj, but at the end of GT, vegita doesn´t even come close to gokou´s power....
Posted
Vegeta is by far the greatest char DBZ/GT has seen!!!

Because He's ruthless and cunning!:devil:
He is afterall the second strongest next to Goku
He looks cool
He is deternmined to be really powerful

If I come up with any other reasons I'll let you know

VEGETA ROCKS!!!
Posted
VEGITAS YSA IT HIMSELF GOKU IS STRNGER
(CELL SAGA):
DARN YOU KAKKAROTT ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF ME
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

the amount of times I have said this in the past....

I like vegita-sama better, BUT, son gokou is the stronger out of the two, the only time when vegita was stroner was early cell saga when he turned ssj, but at the end of GT, vegita doesn´t even come close to gokou´s power.... [/B][/QUOTE]

but if count when he turns majin and bebe or bebi or somethin he is stronger than goku
Posted
Umm why did you bring this back its an old not allowed topic.. DONT YOU READ THE RULES!?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B]

but if count when he turns majin and bebe or bebi or somethin he is stronger than goku [/B][/QUOTE]

in Majin he goes against a Gokou who could've unleashed SSJ3 on him...

In Bebi, why do you think SSJ4 Gokou beat him...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...