OtakuBoards

Whos really the best Vegita or Goku?

Trunks02

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=coral]Well, it depends if you're talking about "opinion-wise", or "power-wise".... As for an opinion, I personally like Vegeta.:love: However, as far as power goes, it depends on when and what saga...{and I don't have a clue about any of that..}[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :)

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Both of them suck! Trunks would kick both of their asses:devil: But out of the two I think Goku is the best [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes...while they power up the Super Saiya-jin 4, Trunks will show them his mighty power of SSJ1. Bwuahaha.

BTW, Gokou is more powerful than Vejita, and will always stay that way. And I like Gokou better.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]Well Vegeta would definatly train harder than Goku anytime to be the best but somehow Goku always manages to come up on top so im not really sure what do u think? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well goku is the strongest for obvious reasons:
1. He's the main character.
2. He's the main good guy
3. He has more heart and fights not to prove to everone he's better but because he just luvs to fight.

He does have flaws though that make him to weak:

1. He's TOO nice
2. He's gullible (see the eps. when Radditz is actually out done by Goku and Piccolo)
3. Look at number 1

Vegeta can be claimed to be stronger then him for obvoius reasons:

1. He's very confident which brings out the best of him
2. He's always somehow at par with Goku (ok he cheated to get to SSJ4)
3. He's trained before goku has ever trained.
4. He also luvs to fight.

Vegeta also has flaws:
1. He's TOO proud.
2. He doesn't fight with his heart but not like Goku
3. He's not the main character.(sucks doesn't it, vegeta fans)

the thing that vegeta doesn't know that goku does is how much power you can get from certain kinds of training, thats apparently why goku and gohen didn't take 1 more day in the training chamber thing, he knew that he couldn't get any stronger, that he went the full 9 yards in there.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]how did vegeta-sama cheat to get SSJ4? [/B][/QUOTE]

when he seeing son gokou being super gokou 4, vejita going to bulma and tell her he want his tail, bulma make a machine for him called strength ray I think, vejita was super saiyajin 2 when she shoot him with strength ray, he grow tail and become oozuru form and then changing into super vejita 4