OtakuBoards

Whos really the best Vegita or Goku?

Trunks02

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but vegita cried when Frieza was about to kill him..........HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! what a loser! Hard @ss boy cries when he can't win, goku wins against frieza, vegita is a good fighter but is stupid when it comes to training.

Vegita is a punk/crybaby/and arragant
I.G.: THe fight against vegita and perfect cell. After Cell Reprduced his arm. And vegita couldnt tkae him down. Vegita cries.
He acts like a hot shot. the maim event. The icon. The showstoppa. The F***n show.The PAy-per-view.This so called "Hard boy" cries like a lil boy.

• 4 weeks later...
so far goku is on top but don`t count vegita out his soul purpose is to defeat goku.he will take down goku one day but goku will come back right away thats goku!!!:cool:

goku trained w/ king kai. that gave him the edge at first. currently, on toonami that is, he's been training w/ him for about eight years total.

the next person that calls vegeta a crybaby will get the smackdown laid on their candy a*s. you guys do not understand vegeta's mindset during that scene [I]at all!![/I]

[B]Vegita or Gokuo[/B]

[COLOR=royalblue]How long must this battle rage on...How long until (oops I got a lil over dramatic there) but seriously people I wanna end this on one good note...and here it goes....
Vegita and Gokou are both good is different ways....
They both work hard and when it comes to it...They both kick butt..They are both Saiya-jins...and so on and so forth...They are similar in more ways than one...and at times even seem very much alike in my eyes...which caused them to combine....
So isn't that all that matters...They saved the world and they are both( and yes Lady even Vegita) my Heroes :love: :love: [/COLOR]

:cool: Hmmmm.................this isn't a hard decision, I agree with sweetreyes a little though, but anyway I think that both of them are really different in a lot of ways such as:

1.When Vegeta is powerful he acts like it.
2.Gokou is dumb.
3.Vegeta acts like he is a Saiyin.
4.Gokou is dumb.

Goku is the beter of the two. I say so because do you remember when trunks adn vegeta were training and trunks asked vegeta if he could go to the park and he told him he would take him there if he could land a punch on me. When trunks finaly got him he just wailed him. There was no reason for that. That is why vegeta looses points in my book. And the fact that Goku is nice and not always in a sour mood.

Goku compared to Vegita

1. They both have their own special qualities.
2. When it comes to fighting both of them kick some serious *****.
3. Goku is superior than Vegita(in strength) but Vegeta puts his heart and soul into fighting. They both simply try their best but goku always comes out on top.

I agree with sweetreyes. Their both Heroes.

I like Goku but I prefer Vegeta !!!

:smirk: :mrt: :naughty: Peace!!!:therock: :naughty: :demon: :smirk:

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gojay [/i]
[B]:cool: Hmmmm.................this isn't a hard decision, I agree with sweetreyes a little though, but anyway I think that both of them are really different in a lot of ways such as:

1.When Vegeta is powerful he acts like it.
2.Gokou is dumb.
3.Vegeta acts like he is a Saiyin.
4.Gokou is dumb. [/B][/QUOTE]

1) Your a little moron.
2) I bet Gokou can at least spell saiya-jin right...
3) Gokou is more powerful than Vejita. His SSJ4 is more powerful than Vejita-san's.
4) Dubbies shouldn't say anything if they don't know what they are talking about. That means you.
5) You don't know anything about DBZ.

First, let me just say my opinion, both in what I feel, and how I view each character. I say that Goku is stronger, both mentally, phisically, and in his ki abilities. He fights to protect, while Vegeta fights to prove he is the most powerful.

Now, I am just going to add my own thoughts here. I have read through what everyone has said, and seen the same thing typed over and over(though many I am sure have not read every thread).

I will break down each character in my own opinions, feel free to flame me, or aggree, or disagree with whatever I state here.

[b]Goku[/b]:
[i]Strenghts[/i]
[list]
[*]Why does everyone take his kind and sincere attitude as weakness? He just doesn't want to charge into a fight filled with anger, causing him to slip his guard or cause him to make mistakes.
[*]He was raised to be kind, and it was in his spirit ever since. He can be mean(in a way more like anger), but that is really only when he is dead serious.
[*]In fights, Goku loves the challenge, where Vegeta fights to prove that he is the strongest.
[*]Goku gets stronger when he sees his friends getting hurt, sort of like an addrenaline rush(this is amplified a bit in watching Gohan when he senses or sees a friend get hurt).
[/list]

[i]Weakness[/i]
[list]
[*]He tends to be over trusting of everyone, causing him to fall prey to traps much easier then others would, causing him to get into real trouble sometimes.
[*]He doesn't really go into fights with the serious fighting attitude that is needed sometimes, and can occasionally underestimate his opponents, causing him to lose the upper hand right off the bat.
[/list]

[b]Vegeta[/b]
[i]Strengths[/i]
[list]
[*]Vegeta knows he has power, and as a result, he usually doesn?t hold anything back in his fights, letting himself go in the battle.
[*]He trains very hard, giving his all to become stronger then Goku. He usually pushes himself too hard, achieving new highs in strength and power.
[*]He does not let outside distractions play too big of a part in his fights, causing him to be more focused on the task at hand(though this changes from hanging on Earth too long).

[I]Weaknesses[/I]
[list]
[*]His striving to become so powerful often weakens him mentally and physically. He usually doesn?t give himself enough of a resting period and serves to only lose the power which he has.
[*]Though he doesn?t pay outsiders to the fight much attention, he becomes filled with rage when anyone he cares about is hurt or even killed. This causes him to become a bit sloppy, throwing everything he has into the fight and weakening himself to a counterattack.
[*]He often becomes so consumed with catching Goku?s level, that he forgets what is truly important to him, though he would never tell anyone.
[/list]

[i]Overall[/i]
Goku is definitely stronger then Vegita in both terms of martial arts strength, ki strength, and in heart and spirit. While he tends to go easy on his opponents, opting to give them a second(or third or fourth) chance for their life, he usually doesn't give them a chance to hurt anyone else if they choose to pursue that sort of behavior.

[i]Out of Character[/i]
I am sure the makers of DBZ kept Vegita in a foul mood with a distructive personality on purpose, knowing that if he was to train like Goku with his heart and spirit, that Vegeta might be able to pass Goku, or at least equal with him.
In the saga where Vegeta came to Earth, he was far stronger then Goku, and only through Gohan interfering, was Vegeta forced to run. After this time came the Freeza saga - Vegeta was still hell-bent on becoming the most powerful while Goku was training to become powerful enough to protect his friends.
After this time, Vegeta saw Goku reach a new pinacle of strength, playing to Vegeta's jelious side. He would stop at nothing to become as strong as Goku so that one day he could kill him and take the power for himself. Someone posted that while Vegeta is pushing himself to become stronger and stronger, Goku is taking time with his family and friends. In seeing them, perhaps it gives him a strength and power that comes from out of no where. He sees the things that are truly important, looking beyond the strength of his muscles, and looking at the strength of his heart.

Oh well. . just my thoughts. I know I typed a ton, sorry~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]First, let me just say my opinion, both in what I feel, and how I view each character. I say that Goku is stronger, both mentally, phisically, and in his ki abilities. He fights to protect, while Vegeta fights to prove he is the most powerful.

Now, I am just going to add my own thoughts here. I have read through what everyone has said, and seen the same thing typed over and over(though many I am sure have not read every thread).

I will break down each character in my own opinions, feel free to flame me, or aggree, or disagree with whatever I state here.

[b]Goku[/b]:
[i]Strenghts[/i]
[list]
[*]Why does everyone take his kind and sincere attitude as weakness? He just doesn't want to charge into a fight filled with anger, causing him to slip his guard or cause him to make mistakes.
[*]He was raised to be kind, and it was in his spirit ever since. He can be mean(in a way more like anger), but that is really only when he is dead serious.
[*]In fights, Goku loves the challenge, where Vegeta fights to prove that he is the strongest.
[*]Goku gets stronger when he sees his friends getting hurt, sort of like an addrenaline rush(this is amplified a bit in watching Gohan when he senses or sees a friend get hurt).
[/list]

[i]Weakness[/i]
[list]
[*]He tends to be over trusting of everyone, causing him to fall prey to traps much easier then others would, causing him to get into real trouble sometimes.
[*]He doesn't really go into fights with the serious fighting attitude that is needed sometimes, and can occasionally underestimate his opponents, causing him to lose the upper hand right off the bat.
[/list]

[b]Vegeta[/b]
[i]Strengths[/i]
[list]
[*]Vegeta knows he has power, and as a result, he usually doesn?t hold anything back in his fights, letting himself go in the battle.
[*]He trains very hard, giving his all to become stronger then Goku. He usually pushes himself too hard, achieving new highs in strength and power.
[*]He does not let outside distractions play too big of a part in his fights, causing him to be more focused on the task at hand(though this changes from hanging on Earth too long).

[I]Weaknesses[/I]
[list]
[*]His striving to become so powerful often weakens him mentally and physically. He usually doesn?t give himself enough of a resting period and serves to only lose the power which he has.
[*]Though he doesn?t pay outsiders to the fight much attention, he becomes filled with rage when anyone he cares about is hurt or even killed. This causes him to become a bit sloppy, throwing everything he has into the fight and weakening himself to a counterattack.
[*]He often becomes so consumed with catching Goku?s level, that he forgets what is truly important to him, though he would never tell anyone.
[/list]

[i]Overall[/i]
Goku is definitely stronger then Vegita in both terms of martial arts strength, ki strength, and in heart and spirit. While he tends to go easy on his opponents, opting to give them a second(or third or fourth) chance for their life, he usually doesn't give them a chance to hurt anyone else if they choose to pursue that sort of behavior.

[i]Out of Character[/i]
I am sure the makers of DBZ kept Vegita in a foul mood with a distructive personality on purpose, knowing that if he was to train like Goku with his heart and spirit, that Vegeta might be able to pass Goku, or at least equal with him.
In the saga where Vegeta came to Earth, he was far stronger then Goku, and only through Gohan interfering, was Vegeta forced to run. After this time came the Freeza saga - Vegeta was still hell-bent on becoming the most powerful while Goku was training to become powerful enough to protect his friends.
After this time, Vegeta saw Goku reach a new pinacle of strength, playing to Vegeta's jelious side. He would stop at nothing to become as strong as Goku so that one day he could kill him and take the power for himself. Someone posted that while Vegeta is pushing himself to become stronger and stronger, Goku is taking time with his family and friends. In seeing them, perhaps it gives him a strength and power that comes from out of no where. He sees the things that are truly important, looking beyond the strength of his muscles, and looking at the strength of his heart.

Oh well. . just my thoughts. I know I typed a ton, sorry~ [/B][/QUOTE]

I was just about to say that. but all in all, they cancel each other out. one is the antagonist of the other, so it all comes down to an OPINION thing. its also about time that this debate gets closed because nobody will settle on an answer.

ok now. goku and vegita are the yin and the yang, the push and the pull.that`s why at the end of db gt when they fused to become gojiita they where unbeatable because they where both the pure being of understanding and power when together, but apart they where the push and pull of a door. in one light they are the same in which they are apart of the door but different in that one is the push of the door and the other is the pull of the door.so they are both their purpose to their begining and a means to an end!!!!!!!!:cool:

Goku's and Vegeta's Power have always been elevating at the same speed. So its always that Goku gets stronger but then Vegeta catches up and so on. I guess their power doesnt have alimit. But here is something I wonder. When Vegeta turned to Majin did he gets stronger?

and for those of you that dont know what Majin Vegeta Looks like here is a pic of him

Guest Altron Gundam
[size=5]I'm tired of all this arguing this is the bottom line...
Gokou is always stronger than Vejita, that's how it is and always will stay, because of SSJ4 Gokou's merger w/ the DB's.
You can like whoever you like because of personality, but Gokou is stronger.[/size]