Whos really the best Vegita or Goku?

Trunks02

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Teddy [/i]
[B]i think vegita is stronger. in the GT series bulma, his wife made this device that can turn him to any saiyan level. vegita got turned into super saiyan 4 which he can becom super saiyan 5 instead. super saiyan 4 is when they get red fur on their body. [/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously its fair to say you know nothing about Dragonball....*laughs*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Teddy [/i]
[B]i think vegita is stronger. in the GT series bulma, his wife made this device that can turn him to any saiyan level. vegita got turned into super saiyan 4 which he can becom super saiyan 5 instead. super saiyan 4 is when they get red fur on their body. [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, ssj5? have you just started watching the series or something? true, bulma uses the brute ray to change vegita-sama into ssj[I]4[/I] but son gokou was already ssj4 at the time, and he didn't skip ssj3, whereas vegita did, so its obvious then that gokou has the more experience from battling as ssj4 before vegita turned into one, and also of course, at the end of gt, vegita's power does not even compare to son gokou....

personally i think goku would b stronger bcoz he has been 2 different places 2 train and vegita hasn't. he was also trained by many popular martial arts champions like master roshi and king kai. vegita never had the chance 2 train with a champion. vegita probably wasn't as strong bcoz goku had different skills bcoz of how he got trained by different champions with diff styles.

look, I don't know why some of you are being stupid by thinkiing gohan, goten or trunks could defeat gokou, the fact of the matter is, at the end of GT gokou is the most powerful fighter, only the most powerful fighter could absorb the dragonballs, and since gokou absorbed them not only does it mean he is the most powerful, but he becomes even stronger because of the dragonballs too....

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I must have missed it when he absoebed them, but which ones, the black star ones, or the new earth set that dende made [/B][/QUOTE]

he absorbs the earth's dragonballs, this is in the last episode of GT, so if you had watched it then you would have known about it :p

yes flik, your right, gohan ownz both of them, his powers as a ssj2 is far superior to that of 2 ssj4 saiyajins :rolleyes:

wake up will ya? I don't mind if people say they like someone better than bejita or gokou, but when they say that someone like gohan is more powerful...well, your just being stupid

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]I think they both sux. Gohan 0wnz them....... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, one is naive and one is arrogant. They have the power, but not too strong of the brain. You need both the power and the strength like Gohan.