OtakuBoards

Whos really the best Vegita or Goku?

Trunks02

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were just stating our different veiws...anyway, it was strange that hard AS5 man was crying, still, not nice what frieza did.
trunks should have chopped frieza into little peices, have you seen the non-dub version of trunks vs. frieza?

No offense, I used to think Vegeta can beat Goku, but now I don't think so. I don't think Vegeta can reach the point as the best or #1. If he reaches that point, everything would be pointless to him, he has nothing to compete for, and nothing to mention that he will be out of control.

Guest HYBRID SS
clearly the strongest and the most powerful is goku, vegeta has the potential but lacks open mind needed to progress. He lacks the ability to ask people for help, help in battle, help in trainng. this causes him to fall behind plain and simple.

Vegeta sucks. I think the only reason he is still alive is because goku is to kind. Goku was way to kind didn't kill him, and vegeta would have killed goku if he had that chance. But Goku is better than vegeta in everyway, because vegeta is just jealous that he is not the strongest. Plus goku looks cooler.

[QUOTE][I]Originally Posted by Sephiroth:[/I][B]in strength yes...[/B][/QUOTE]

care to finish your setence, he is of course superior in strength, and in mind. Vegeta is to arrogant and that clouds his mind all of the time, Gokou's Kind-hearted nature only clouds his mind when he lets somebody go that should be destroyed. His training methods are superior to standing on a cliff for 3 days, or just stabding in the middle of an inferno.

when VEgita and Nappa came Vegita was strogner no doubt. But for soem starnge reason goku sirpassed him.
Weird i thought vegita trained 2x as much as goku does

OH i remember it was during hte frieza saga goku did ultra training in that shuttle in space. and Vegita just kickd butt and got his butt kicked duringthat time.