OtakuBoards

Whos really the best Vegita or Goku?

Trunks02

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]V-E-G-E-T-A. not bejita, i can't take the bad spelling anymore:wigout: :eek: :flaming: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

actually it is not bad spelling, there is no right way to spell vegita, it is different in a lot of fan subs, my one's say vegita, while others say bejita....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]V-E-G-E-T-A. not bejita, i can't take the bad spelling anymore:wigout: :eek: :flaming: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah and I'm sick of **** dubbies like you correcting good DBZ fans who actually watch fansubs. The correct spelling is Vejita or Bejita. To call Bejita, Vegeta is as stupid as calling Mr. Satan Hercule.

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]i would agree with that. and i have a question, i have heard that Vejita goes SSJ3, and also that he does not. does anybody know the correct answer? [/B][/QUOTE]

He never reaches level 3.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chauien [/i]
[B]hmmmmm

i reckon goku is the best even though vegita trains a lot harder than goku his good side always somehow gives sorta extra power [/B][/QUOTE]

thats because vegetas greed for more power and all that prevents him from going anyfurther than a "super" super saiya-jin, while gokus pure heart and good (boooooo) allows him to go further, unless u go into DBGT, and even then i think vegeta uses some kind of divice to reach lvl4, so i read anyway, not entirly sure on that!

i think vegeta is best by far!

Vegeta, if he can losen up a little. I remember one episode I saw that when Vegeta first became a SSJ, that is when he doesn't care about anything even to beat Goku, that is when he became SSJ. If Vegeta can calm down and relax, he can really be better than Goku.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Both of them suck! Trunks would kick both of their asses:devil: But out of the two I think Goku is the best [/B][/QUOTE]
trunks is a ***. vegeta would kill trunks. goku is the best though, i hear in gt that vegeta has to use one of bulmas machines to power up to ssj4 so he cheated. goku did it the fair way. goku doesnt train as much but he sure does battle the best.

sorry but i didnt read the other few pages excuse me...

yeah and like we said he uses a device, and like we said that is only because he wants to be more powerfull that he cant be lvl 2/3/4 naturally, like goku said in one of the cell eps, they become a super saiya-jin through a need, while with vegeta to be anymore than a "super" super saiya-jin its a want, as he wants to better kakkarot/goku

i think vegita is stronger. in the GT series bulma, his wife made this device that can turn him to any saiyan level. vegita got turned into super saiyan 4 which he can becom super saiyan 5 instead. super saiyan 4 is when they get red fur on their body.