OtakuBoards

Who else here feels like they could fly (I'm not high, I'm talking about Love)

Kaioshin

:love: :excited: :love2: :heart: [COLOR=teal]Pardon the extreme mushiness, but I'm in love and I want everyone to know. As a male I know how hard it is for us to speak about this subject and I must look like a real wus right now but hey - we all look like wusses sometimes! (All males step up and right how u fell about the subject if you're really man enough! Females, I know this will be easy for you!) So I guess the question is :[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][I][COLOR=deeppink]Who else feels like me, is in love, or in a steady relationship and happy to tell everybody![/size][/I][/color]:love: :excited: :love2: :heart:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry bud, but i only wish.
i have a sob story for you if you want it...
oh hell, theres no choice now.
well about a year ago my family decided to move.
about 4 months before the move i went to a party and by some odd stroke of luck (and with some help from my knowledge of the fact i wouldnt be in town a few months from then) i asked a girl out and actually got a good answer. we hooked up and it was the most important relationship for me to date.
then right when things in my life seemed better then ever, i was up rooted and had to move. girl friend, no more. contact with girls in general, none. now ive been living where im at and for the last year all i could think of is what i had. i guess i just wanna say...
have fun. enjoy it while you can and make it last as long as possible. trust me, if your not one of the select few, girls that honestly care seem to be few and far between.
i sure wish i was back with laurie right now. infact, if she was around, i would probally have never taken to the boards and never gotten to my jr. member stat. ive become a geek since i moved and i thought i was one before i moved...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]sorry bud, but i only wish.
i have a sob story for you if you want it...
oh hell, theres no choice now.
well about a year ago my family decided to move.
about 4 months before the move i went to a party and by some odd stroke of luck (and with some help from my knowledge of the fact i wouldnt be in town a few months from then) i asked a girl out and actually got a good answer. we hooked up and it was the most important relationship for me to date.
then right when things in my life seemed better then ever, i was up rooted and had to move. girl friend, no more. contact with girls in general, none. now ive been living where im at and for the last year all i could think of is what i had. i guess i just wanna say...
have fun. enjoy it while you can and make it last as long as possible. trust me, if your not one of the select few, girls that honestly care seem to be few and far between.
i sure wish i was back with laurie right now. infact, if she was around, i would probally have never taken to the boards and never gotten to my jr. member stat. ive become a geek since i moved and i thought i was one before i moved... [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow man I'm sorry. That was deep. Really what you should do is go out there and find another 'Laurie' you'll be lucky once again! Thanks for being honest, and thanks I will enjoy it while it lasts. I've never felt like this for anyone before - its amazing. Keep your head up gokents you'll find the one again.

I think any male who would make fun of another guy for expressing his feelings (Love in this case) Is an ignorant imbecil. Love is a part of life. Pretty much everybody goes through it. So anyone who makes fun of a guy for being romantic or anything like that is just plain stupid.

Once, I was teased for bringing my girlfreind flowers. Teased by 10th and 11th graders over this. Of course it did not bother me, but I did get a kick out of how stupid they are. I do not have a problem showing the girl I love how I feel towards her. They should learn from that, they are still sitting around wondering why they cant get a date.

I would just like to say that if you find the girl(or guy) you love, dont give up. No matter what may happen, or what is said. Follow your heart, and make shure they know how you feel. If she can't love you for that, then you dont need her anyway.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]I think any male who would make fun of another guy for expressing his feelings (Love in this case) Is an ignorant imbecil. Love is a part of life. Pretty much everybody goes through it. So anyone who makes fun of a guy for being romantic or anything like that is just plain stupid.

Once, I was teased for bringing my girlfreind flowers. Teased by 10th and 11th graders over this. Of course it did not bother me, but I did get a kick out of how stupid they are. I do not have a problem showing the girl I love how I feel towards her. They should learn from that, they are still sitting around wondering why they cant get a date.

I would just like to say that if you find the girl(or guy) you love, dont give up. No matter what may happen, or what is said. Follow your heart, and make shure they know how you feel. If she can't love you for that, then you dont need her anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]I'm loving this!! Everybody's opening up and being completely honest and serious. I hope this thread turns out to be reaaly big! Thanks for the advice Amphion! If you're in love - stay there[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]Well, I wouldn't exactly call it love, rather a crush on a girl. Heh, I never revealed it to her (which was against the advice of a good friend)... She ended up moving away, and she still doesn't know.

Eh, this ramble is even more pointless than normal. I need sleep.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=teal]I'm loving this!! Everybody's opening up and being completely honest and serious. I hope this thread turns out to be reaaly big! Thanks for the advice Amphion! If you're in love - stay there[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, stay there, I am and will be. Thats why I say never give up. If you give up, then it [b]will[/b] fall apart. Believe me.

As for flying ::Lifts up his arms:: I can't with these bothersome lead weights on me. I'm never going to see one of the only girls that I have ever really felt close to again. She's moving to Las Vegas in a month. I was hoping to ask her out on a date soon but now I don't even see why I should bother. If we do get to get a date in (the moving time is sketchy) it would be one, maybe two at the most. I know she feels the same way about me and we are togather every chance we get, but... Maybe after she moves we will keep in better touch. E-Mail and stuff. Maybe I will introduce her to the boards...
Maybe...:(

I'm a lady, well, accually I'm 13. If you think I'm too young to be included, tell me so. I once had a case of puppy love, twice accually. The first time I was in Kindergarden, there was a boy I liked, and that was the only time I ever liked him. The second case can be described as a heartbreaker if you want to, I had a crush on a boy and everybody knew. The next year of school he went to another, nobody cared, but when we finally ended up in the same school again, I had grown to ignore him. Everyone then started to tease me saying that I still liked him and it has stayed that way ever since. Isn't that sad? Really, I don't exactly know what true love feels like, but I sure can write about it. If you want to read what I wrote PM me, it might be better than you think. Be a man a dare to. Sorry if that's inapropriate.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shystor [/i]
[B]I'm a lady, well, accually I'm 13. If you think I'm too young to be included, tell me so. I once had a case of puppy love, twice accually. The first time I was in Kindergarden, there was a boy I liked, and that was the only time I ever liked him. The second case can be described as a heartbreaker if you want to, I had a crush on a boy and everybody knew. The next year of school he went to another, nobody cared, but when we finally ended up in the same school again, I had grown to ignore him. Everyone then started to tease me saying that I still liked him and it has stayed that way ever since. Isn't that sad? Really, I don't exactly know what true love feels like, but I sure can write about it. If you want to read what I wrote PM me, it might be better than you think. Be a man a dare to. Sorry if that's inapropriate. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]You're not too young, I wanna hear from everybody - anybody can fall in love! Lemme tell you true love is amazing. Well I gotta go now, so keep falling in love people!:wave: :love2: :heart: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shystor [/i]
[B]I can't wait for my true love, someday someone will apritiate(spelling?) me for who I am. I like love stories, and if true love is better, then I can't wait. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]True love is definitely better, trust me I know. There'll be some bumps like people who will lie and dnot really love you, but when it's real you'll know and you'll love it. It's the best feeling in the world![/COLOR]

:therock:

Love, eh? Heh....... you [i]think[/i] it's love. Well, have fun with those feelings buddy, nothing wrong with feeling good.

Alas, I have not really been fortunate in the department of relationships, at least romantic ones. I've had a good bit of close guy friends, but most of them remained that way. My strongest one was almost destroyed because of romantic interest, but we still keep in touch at least. Right now I have a couple of prospects, but I doubt they'll be any different from other relationships I've had. I dunno..... I guess I have one of those "walls" up. Can't help it really , it's just the way I am. But anyway, congrats on your newfound happiness. ^_^

[color=royalblue]Well, I've been in a relationship for *scratches head*...it'll be three years on August 1st.

And yeah...anyone who thinks you're a wuss for being in love is an absolute moron. Those people are just jealous. ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]:therock:

Love, eh? Heh....... you [i]think[/i] it's love. Well, have fun with those feelings buddy, nothing wrong with feeling good.

Alas, I have not really been fortunate in the department of relationships, at least romantic ones. I've had a good bit of close guy friends, but most of them remained that way. My strongest one was almost destroyed because of romantic interest, but we still keep in touch at least. Right now I have a couple of prospects, but I doubt they'll be any different from other relationships I've had. I dunno..... I guess I have one of those "walls" up. Can't help it really , it's just the way I am. But anyway, congrats on your newfound happiness. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, he may think it's love, but that's what the feeling is to him. You can't define what love feels like. People just understand what it is like. There are probably millions of variations on what love feels like, and I think most of them are right...

Yeah, I've got loads of close friends, and a few of them are girls, but I wanted to avoid what happened to Anna. I want to stay friends, yet there were periods where I could knew that we must have been flirting...

But lol, I'll get my chance. Apparently, I'm quite a flirt (So I've been told. Just 'cos I have luck with girls).

I'm one of those guys that catches the drift from subtle messages from girls, like way too late (Like after they've left the country). But I'm learning, I guess...

There was one girl I really, really liked, and when I found out she had a boyfriend when I came after not seeing for six months, I was kinda crushed, but then I felt happy for her, as she'd finally dragged herself out of a world she didn't like to be in. In the end, it's still all good, and were still really close friends...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]
Lol, he may think it's love, but that's what the feeling is to him. You can't define what love feels like. People just understand what it is like. There are probably millions of variations on what love feels like, and I think most of them are right...[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah, I know. I'm just very particular of my vocabulary. I'm not going to call something a name when the name doesn't exactly fit. And I have a very defined criteria for love. And yeah, love has a lot of facets, like love for a friend, love of family, etc. But that emotional, one-on-one love....well call me cautious. I guess it's the whole 'broken heart afraid of breaking again' crap, but everyone goes through that. And if not, they will, at least once. blaaahhhh I'm going to get off this subject. I'm just being the pessimist in this thread. :wave:

What an absolutely extravagant outlook on life you have wrist cutter.
You must see fluffy pink bunnies everywhere you go, hey?
::Shakes his head in disgust::
People like you are so obtuse you only can reply in three word phrases.
[quote]Love is ****.[/quote]
What a wondeful personality you must have...

Whoa whoa now, I can appriciate wrist cutter's comment here. I'm not going to speak for him, but often for a lot of people, love [i]is[/i] ****. Love is one of those double-edged swords, so to speak. On the one hand, it can bring inexpressable joy, but on the other hand there is pain and frustration heavy enough to balance out the good. Don't tell me none of you have ever experienced that one-sided love for someone...... if you haven't then you haven't lived yet. It certainly isn't a walk in the park, and during those times, for example, love definately seems like ...crap. It's his opinion anyway, so back off a tad. :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]Love is sh[i][/i]it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: That's great.

Relationships are poo. I am usually the one who gets screwed over (no joke!) in the end...ugh...hate it.

Oh, and the other thing, never EVER start to like someone who already has a significant other! :grumble:

[i]Current mood changes to: RESENTFUL[/i][/color]

Ugh,... look, experience is a MAJOR factor in determining what real love is. Most middle school/high school aged teenagers haven't been exposed to half of what would make love last for years on end (and I am referring to real love, not the 'ohmygosh I just can't stop thinking about you, you're always on my mind, I can't live without you!!!!' love). Sorry, but most all kids [i]don't[/i] know about love, not nearly as much as they think they know.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Sorry, but most all kids [i]don't[/i] know about love, not nearly as much as they think they know. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Don't worry, you're not alone...I totally agree with you.[/color]

[SIZE=1] Love...well my last girlfriend was when I was in 4th grade and now I am graduating middle school tommorow so that was about...4 years ago. I really wished I had a girlfriend about 90% of the time and at sometimes life feels unbearable without love. I am not one for well... expressing my feelings to girls so usually I have crushes on girls and they never find out. All my friends have girlfriends basically so sometimes I fell like an extra wheel and left out. I have allot of female friends but wouldn't wanna ruin our maybe lifetime friendships for probabally a 2 month relationship. Hopefully I will have better luck in high school...*sigh*[/SIZE]