OtakuBoards

"Electric Soldier Porygon"

sailor stardust

How many of you knew about this episode?? I fund it quite curious. Over 1000 Japanese kids got seisures from watching porygon explode (alternating red and blue flashes, induced mental illnesses)

weird,it was never dubbed into english. Yet,it'll prolly be edited one day for english release

I didn't see it.But if its like the seizure robots in the simpson.We have to problem but hey,it took only a few minutes for the seizure to stop.But it's very dangerous though.Finally pokemon is seirious.Very seirous.Very very seirious.Over digimon's writer serious.( Illness serious.)

[color=indigo]Yep, I've heard of that episode. I even have the clip of the flashing red/blue on my PC. (It's slowed down, though, so it's not quick enough to induce a seizure). Pokémon actually got taken off the air for a few weeks because of that episode.

And the reason it wasn't aired anywhere else is because they didn't want more people to have seizures... So I really doubt it'll ever be aired in the US or anywhere else...[/color]

I knew about this episode years ago, it was on like every news station, and then the sep. after that it came to the us and the rest in history!

btw- that seizure thing in the simpsons was making fun of that episode!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]

And the reason it wasn't aired anywhere else is because they didn't want more people to have seizures... So I really doubt it'll ever be aired in the US or anywhere else...[/QUOTE]

I said, it might be EDITED so that scene would no longer cause seisures,and dubbed into english. But I read that the girl that does the voice 4 misty, jigglypuff, and many other characters swore she'd never dub the episode

Lol...thank you...altron...for that...information....

And yea, I have seen the whole ep.... but the ep i haven't seen yet is Ep52.the one with the Safari Zone warden pointing a gun at ash's face ready to shoot...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]I seen parts of it like a year ago. While the lights were flashing I was jacking off at my computer monitor...so I didn't get a seizure...lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Altron, watch your posts. I'm not very pleased with some of these posts lately.

This is a forum where a lot of our very youngest visitors are heading. You must remember that we have a child-friendly policy at OtakuBoards (if you aren't aware of it, you should read our "For Parents" section at O3Online.com).

I expect this policy to be upheld at [i]all[/i] times by [i]all[/i] staff.

This is the last warning I'm going to give -- please be more careful next time.[/color]

Go look at [url]www.pokemonplant.com[/url] 's episode guide. Than click on the name. I tshould come up with some screenshots of the eppy....I remember they had a huge article on it a few weeks ago...

I once heard my friend talking about that episode. She also said that the glow in Porygon's eyes hurts your eyes if you are sitting too close to the TV. The part about the explosion does sound dangerous, but when I watch TV, I sit about twenty feet or so from the screen. I don't know whether it'll do any damage when I see it.

I downloaded the clip onto my computer too, They should just slow it down like that a dub it, Ashes voice is really cool in the Japanese version. And about the Safari Zone episode, I was really glad to learn about that because I had no idea where ash caught all those tauros. Wasn't there another episode that was taken off because James was wearing a tight wetsuit? Wouldn't that be easy to edit?