OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

[i]Meanwhile, Tyron and Visor were trying to stand their ground against Dymonoc, who was kicking their butts at the time.[/i]

Visor: Dammit! This is futile! There is no way we can beat him if we keep fighting like this, Tyron!

Dymonoc: Very good! Finally, one of you two half-wits got it! Tyron, you should really be more like your comrad here... at least he has some brains!

Tyron: Shut up!

Dymonoc: Oh, what's wrong Tyron? Baby wet his pants?

Tyron: ... ... ...

Visor: Tyron, calm down. He's only doing this to get to you, don't let him!

Tyron: ...

Dymonoc: Oh come on! You little chicken-wuss!

Tyron: CHICKEN-WUSS?!

Dymonoc: Uh huh... yep...

Tyron: DIE BASTARD!

Dymonoc: Oh my, my, my... such strong words for such an insolent fool... I bet you'd go running home crying, or relying on Valen like you always do!

Visor: Yo! Enough with the talking! Are we here to fight, or will you surrender?

Dymonoc: Surrender? Fight? Ha ha ha... Please! Don't make me laugh... you two are nothing more than little mice running around in a big maze without a scent of cheese to lead you out! You see, all this time you have been wasting, I could have been using to beat the crapola out of the two of you. So, enough playing around, come, show me what you've got!

[i]Tyron and Visor charged at Dymonoc ready to strike, but Dymonoc had a few tricks up his sleeve. Dymonoc raised his left arm, palm to the sky. His eyes started to turn white and a portal started to form right in front of Tyron and Visor causing them to be thrown back past Karina, Wolf, and the IK.[/i]

Dymonoc: Pathetic...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]All of the group members rose from the grassy turf, never once taking their eyes of the demon. Everyone (except the I.K.) glared at the demon. Karina took up her own weapon now, for the I.K. was now able to fight by itself. It hovered nearby, its point pointing at the sky. Visor pulled himself up, his eyes aflame with hatred towards the vile demonic beast that stood before them. Tyron held the hilt of his blade as if he was going to lose it at any second. Wolf just stood there loathing the creature for what it had done. They were done playing games. They all stood side by side in their battle stances. Dymonoc only laughed at them.[/i]

Dymonoc: Ah so you wish to defy me even more so? Fine then little insects? we shall play by your rules and you will still meet your demise at my hands!

Tyron: I don?t think so Demon!

Wolf: We fight as one now.

Visor: We are invincible, because we don?t fight with pure anger and hatred.

I.K.: Unlike you demon we fight with a purpose!

Karina: And because of that you?re going down!

[i]As soon as they finished, all of them glowed their own magic elemental colors. Bright yellow for Tyron with his electric element. A mixture of light blue, red and green for Visor and his mixed elements. The I.K. glowed a light green for the magic element of wind. A light icy blue for Karina of the ice element. And finally, a very light white for Wolf, whose magic element was holy. The light they emitted got brighter by the second, until all you could see of them was their vague outlines and eyes that glowed white upon their bright forms.[/i]

Dymonoc: What?s this? A light show?

Tyron: You could say that.

Dymonoc: Ha! It will take more than just mere lights to scare me!

Karina: Well then? Are you scared of lights that hurt then?

Dymonoc: ?Why?

Visor: This will only hurt a little? Then you?ll be dead!

[i]They ran? If you could call it running, and surrounded the demon faster then the eye could see. There was no escape now. As Dymonoc looked around all he could see was a spectrum of colors around him. He suddenly was on the ground in pain, the light of that unexpected attack had hurt. He now looked up at the circle of warriors and weaponry that surrounded him. He tried to rise but a direct slash by the I.K. to his back put him back on the ground again.[/i]

Wolf: Now who?s meeting their demise demon?

Dymonoc: I?m? not finished with you yet!

Tyron: Yes you are finished! Your reign of terror ends here, now!

Visor stepped forward the one sword?s point aimed at the Demons head.

Visor: Demon! Meet your demise! Ok guys? now!

[i]Visor leapt back and charged his magic. They all charged up and attacked, with a force that is absolutely unimaginable. [/i]

Visor: Frozen Flaming Tornado!

Wolf: Holy Flame!

Karina: Hail Storm!

Tyron: Thunder Charge!

I.K.: Crimson Storm!

[i]Electricity, Fire, Ice, Wind, and Holy Magic elements combined to destroy the thing that was the right hand man of the devil himself. The explosion of the elements clashing together created an explosion that could be felt halfway across the land. The dark magic bond that had been created by Dymonoc that had held the continents together, split. Because the one who created it was now no longer holding the bond. The continental plates started moving back to their original places, great cracks split the crust of the planet. Countries split, towns disappeared forever. When the dust settled they could see clearly now that?

? Dymonoc was no more. A scotch mark upon the rocky terrain was all that remained of the demon, the battlefield and the area around the waterfall has been frozen, burnt, blown over, electrocuted or just plain destroyed.

They all lay on the ground, thrown back by the force of that final blow. Their energy was low, but they weren?t feeling weak at all. In fact they felt strong, their whole journeys purpose finally fulfilled?

Tyron rose from the ground and saw the area around them, he knew instantly, that they had won.[/i]

Tyron: We did it? We finally did it!

[i]Karina leapt up from the ground and smiled? a real smile, not one of her fake ones. Her eyes shimmered with absolute happiness. [/i]

Karina: I cant believe it!

[i]Visor jumped up and put his arm around his brothers shoulders and started singing.[/i]

Visor: oh yeah! We are the champions! We are the champions! No one can beat us ?cuz we are the champions!

Wolf: This is great! We won!

[i]Suddenly Karina spoke up.[/i]

Karina: Guys? ? What about Valen?

[b][i]2 Weeks later...[/i][/b]

[i]The trees had already begun to turn their fall colors. There was now a noticeable chill in the air. Everybody standing outside felt it, fall was coming, summer was now over.

The sky seemed to be showing what everyone in the small crowd in front of the temple was feeling, because a heavy rain pelted all who was standing in front of the temple. Everyone?s mood became more dark and depressed when Valen?s casket was down the path from the woods down into the innards of the sacred building. Karina looked very much downcast, she stared at the muddy ground, the rain and her tears streaking down her cheeks. She adjusted her dress under cloak. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder, she whipped around and stared at a face that was almost exactly like her own, she was staring into the face of her twin sister, Ariadne.[/i]

Karina: Ari!?

[i]Ari nodded and pulled her hood down revealing her whole face. She looked at her drenched twin and held back tears, she couldn?t think of anything to say to Karina except?[/i]

Ari: Its ok Karina. I came as soon as I heard. I can?t believe you and those guys did it!

Karina: Ari? please.

Ariadne suddenly embraced her sister, Karina tensed up for a second, before hugging the sister she had thought was long dead, even though the weather was dark and seemingly painful to watch it could not match the feeling that Karina felt at that moment, out there, in the rain, in front of Valen?s final resting place?

Visor and Tyron stood at the entrance right under the overhang of the roof, so they would keep dry. They weren?t in high spirits ether. Visor stared in Karina?s direction and blinked a couple times before tapping Tyron on the shoulder.

Visor: Bro? Check this out? Am I seeing double here?

Tyron: What are you talking about Visor? Don?t go making jokes in this kind of? I think I?m seeing double too.

Visor: Aw man! One Karina is bad enough.

Tyron: I never knew she had a sister.

Wolf came up behind them and heard them murmuring, but couldn?t make out what they were saying.

Wolf: What are you two babbling about?

Wolf looked at the two sisters hugging in the rain and gave the two brothers a strange look.

Wolf: So? Its just two sisters who haven?t seen each other for a long time. Come on guys. Lets not bug them.

The ceremony continued on until about midday, then everybody left and went about their own business. The doors slammed shut, Karina and the others took one last look at the building and then left themselves.

[u][b]Later on that day?[/b][/u]

Visor, Tyron, Wolf, and Karina all knelt in front of the king as he made his speech of the evil finally being defeated, and about the other recent events?

King:? As King, I honor you brave men-

[i]He recived a glare from Karina, she didn?t care if she would be punished for doing so, but the King only smiled and continued.[/i]

King: -and women! I regret that you did lose one of the members of your party? But Please except this as a token of our eternal gratitude!

[i]The king presented each of them with a medal, as the whole kingdom happily watched.[/i]

King: You may rise.

[i] As soon as he finished presenting each of them their award the crowd cheered for the four of them. They all turned to face the crowds no longer just normal people just wanting to avenge their families? deaths, but slayers of the evil that plagued them...

...They were heroes.[/i]

Fade to black?

[u][b][i]The End[/i][/b][/u]

[i][b]...Destiny, Revenge Will be Ours![/b][/i]

(Scenes where the sound has been taken out play during the credits)

[i][b]Cast of characters:[/b][/i]

(In order of appearance)

Tyron: Dark_Apocalyps
Visor: Shinobi
Valen: Himself
Dying Paladin: Som one
Achbalt:Mr. N.P.C
Lacriox: The Harlequin
Indrid: Jesus Chicken
Tristam Scott: Arikel
Karina: Starlight
Wolf Maximas: Himself
Guard#1: Nob Ody
Guard#2: No One
Prison Guard: a person we dunno the name of but I?m sure they are really nice.
Annoyed King: Anno Ying
Ariadne: Starlight
Good King: Yue Royal

[i]The group of Tyron, Visor, Karina, and Wolf are standing somewhere in the middle of a chamber in the temple, theres a stone box upon the floor, Karina holds out the I.K. and it floats into the box. The box closes by itself and locks...[/i]

[i][b]Produced By:[/b][/i]
Someones productions Inc

[i]The group is standing by the side of the road as Wolf waves farewell to the group, as he heads off home to be with his wife and children, he looks back one more time and disappears from sight into the woods before they know it...[/i]

[i][b]Directed By:[/b][/i]
Mr. Director

[i]The remaining group is standing on the outskirts of the town. Karina hugs the two young men that she had gotten to be close friends with before mounting. Karina and Ariadne turn around to wave one more time to Visor, and Tyron as the two sisters leave and fade from sight as they ride off down the dusty road as Tyron and Visor watch...[/i]

[i][b]Costumes done by:[/b][/i]
-Dark-Time Costumeing
-Blades and Armor Costumes

[i][b]Casting done by:[/b][/i]
Dark_Apocalyps

[i][b]Filmed by:[/b][/i]
Mr. Cameraguy

[i]Scene of Tyron and Visor walking down the road, it flashes to many types of scenery as they walk as if they had gone a fair distance, they finally reach the end of the road, walk up a hill and look upon the remains of their hometown, which is now slightly better looking then it had when they left. The people see the two heroes and cheer for them as Tyron and Visor walk down the hill, back to their home...[/i]

[i][b]Prologue done by:[/b][/i]
Shinobi and Dark_Apocalyps

[i][b][u]... No demons were harmed in the making of this RPG.[/u][/b][/i]

[b]Look out for the sequel to this RPG coming soon to an adventure boards, near you![/b]

All characters in this film/rpg are completely Fictious. Any resemblance to anyone alive or dead is strictly accidental.

...and Ill say it again! THE END!

OOC: Sorry I had writers block on this a whole time, but it was really cool :) 2 will be even better I hope. :D

_______________[B][I]Tyron's after story[/I][/B]_______________
[list]
[I]As they walked in their hometown they were being cheered by everyone who had survived the destruction. Tyron wasnt that happy. He was thinking off Valen. They should've walked here with the three of them. Visor, him and Valen. Of course he was happy that he had beaten the evil force, but still..... This return to their hometown was empty. They had no home to go to. They had no family to celebrate it with. On that moment Tyron stood still. Visor looked at him and saw a smile on his face. Tyron smiled what he hasnt done in a whole time again. He didnt even smile when they had defeated Dymonoc. Tyron ran to the grave of mother. Next to her he layed the phantom blade. He may have not been possible to protect her before, but this blade was a sign that anyone who touches that grave will have to deal with him.[/I]
[/list]

(ill edit further and further)

• 2 weeks later...