OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

Karina, the only one without her blade drawn now whipped out her katana as the now crazed Visor charged them his blade held high over his head. She leapt into his path and their blades meet Karina unlike Visor doesnt want to hurt him. She looks him deep in the eyes as the two blades meet again and again, he is no longer in control of himself she thought as he rushed in again. She turned to wolf and Valen pleading with her eyes for help with the enraged Visor. As they continue to fight she keeps calling to him making a weak attempt to bring him back.

Karina: VISOR!! GET A GRIP!! Tyron if you can still hear me HELP!!!

As she yelled she didnt pay attention for a few seconds, and a few seconds off-guard can be deadly. Before Karina could react Visor had sliced Karina's arm making her drop her Katana from her hand then Visos shoved her to the ground.

Visor: Me like fun! you fun! now girlie go bye bye!

As he raised his Samaria for the final blow she grabbed one of her last throwing stars hoping he would forgive her for what she was about to do.

Karina: Oh God no Visor!! I'm sorry to do this but...

She takes the throwing star and slams it into Visors leg the star bit into his flesh.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i] Visor drops to the floor holding his leg, his eyes start to roll in his head and flicker vilontly. he drags himself to a dark corner wimpering like an abused puppy. He sits there staring at them with large pain filled eyes.[/i]

Karina: Oh no! Sorry *whisper* Do you think he is normal again?

Wolf: I'm not sure

Valen: Yeah me eaither

[i] The group turn away to look at the reamins of the Bull. and start to talk that way, as they saw that Visor was trying to listen to them. When there back was turned Visor leaped to his feet Stealthfuly and dragged his leg behind him reached up behind karina and pulled her back with his nunchucks round her neck![/i]

Karina felt the cold metal chain of the nunchucks wrap itself around her neck she grabbed the chain with her hands and struggled against it but Visors grip was stronger than hers. Valen then ran behind the struggle and grabbed the handles of the nunchucks pushing them away from Visor and to hopefully let Karina breathe. To Karina the room was spinning and fading from lack of air, but she still reached back with her foot and rammed it right into Visors family jewels!!

[i] Without even a crindge he still holds on squeesing the nunchuks closer together. Wolf punches him in the face, as hard as he can, his nose bursts, but no pain seems to be released![/i]

Valen: He is so crazy he cant even feel pain!?!

Karina: *now purple in color* h.h.....h...HELP! *gurgle*

[i] Visor is standing there while Wolf anf Valen beat into him without succeding. Visor hear Tyrons voice again but it is very muffled and patchy, for he is trying harder to block him out! Suddenly he lets go of the nunchucks and Karina falls to her knees and faints. Visor walks slowly looking up because he hears a diffrent voice in his head[/i]

???: Visor! VISOR! STOP IT! FOR US!?

Visor: M.....MM.....Mummy? Daddy? Me bad boy hee hee *grin*

Mum and Dad: Please, Visor, PLEASE! Snap out of it!

Visor: Were are use?

M & D: We're in heaven son *talking as if to a small child* If you be a good boy you can beat them bad, bad Demons!

Visor: But demons are good *grin*

M & D: No.....Bad, you dontw ant to be bad do you? If you do, say bye bye to seeing Mummy and Daddy again.

Visor: NO!NO! Me good boy now! ME Good boy! GOODBOY! *while tears start to run down his face* ME see you! ME GOOD! HONESTLY I AM!

Wolf: *whisper* He is starting to talk like his age again!!

Visor: So i can see you now?

M & D: You will, when it's your time! Know because you are on teh side of good! You will be braught to heaven!

Visor: Oh...I See

[i] Suddenly his head starts to feel as if it is about to burst then it quickly implodes! he falls to his knees hearing a faint whisper fading away saying:[/i]

"Well done Visor, we are proud of you! Love you, good bye!"

[i] Visor then stands up but collapses with sharp pains everywere, he is bruised and battered, wondering what the hell happened to him. Valen runs over to him and talks to him[/i]

Valen: Visor? are you alright?

Visor: Ah *rubs head* Not realy, what the hell happend? Oh My God!?! What happened to Karina!?! I'll kill who hurt her!

Valen: Well.......erm.......it was you.

Visor: b.....b.....but........how? I couldnt have!

[i] Valen explains to Visor the whole story and Visor pleads for forgiveness, they all said it wasnt his fault, except Karina. She was still uncouncious and very weak[/i]

The room was still spinning when Karina awoke, her head was aching. Her hand went to her throat fearing that the chain was still wrapped around it, luckily it wasn't. She breathed deeply feeling the air in her hungs once again. She looked around and saw Visor sitting nearby, looking... well normal (as normal as you can get if your him) still confused about what happened she walked over and sat down next to him.

Karina: Visor? You back or what?

[i] Visor still shakes his head looking at his hands that are shaking[/i]

Visor: I am so sorry! I....

[i] Karina just hugs him and he stops talking, for he is used to Karina the smart comment kick *** fighter[/i]

Karina: I'm just glad your not all Phyco anymore! I thought you were going to kill me!

Visor: Well I'm back, and i'll repay use when i kill all teh beasts in our path and protect you all even if it means sacrafising my life!

[i] The group walk to teh next fate that is apon them. The group walk away, all friends and back to normal.....for now.[/i]

As they walk towards the next beasts lair nobody speaks for a long time after awhile Karina tries to lighten the mood.

Karina: ok new rules! One Visor DOES NOT get any sugar! two we kick those beasts *** and get our buddy back three.... uh I havent thought that far ahead yet!

Valen: I agree with all of them... except #3.

Karina: Ok you hear that Visor? Visor? hey where did he go?

She looks behind and sees Visor behind her in a sort of half-walk half-limp.

Karina: Oh Visor I am so sorry! I didnt mean to stab the star into you that hard I was defending myself.

Valen: I think Karina's going soft on us dont you think?!

Wolf: I dont know it really depends on her mood doesnt it? you know girl moods like one minute she can be in a fighting rage the next a softy.

Valen: oh....

Karina:dont tempt me to use that rage guys... :smirk:

[I]they go with a path to the foot of the mountain where the beast of earth should be.[/I]

Karina: How are we going to take on this one?

Visor: Like ussual. First get kicked as$ while we make up a plan and then use that plan.

Wolf: Lets make up another strategy.

Valen: Good thinking.

Karina: Its pretty dark in here.

Visor: A torch! Ill light it up!

[I]Visor's finger starts to burn and he makes the torch burn.[/I]

Valen: Wait! I hear something!

Karina: What is that sound?! It sounds like it's coming closer

Wolf: Lets keep moving

As they go deeper into the bowels of the mountain the sound gets louder and louder as they continue.

Valen: It doesn't sound like it's going to stop soon.

Karina: It'd better or when I find it I will shove my foot up its a$s Its getting annoying!

"Say hello to my cave bats!"

Visor: Watch it!

Valen: Visor! Burn'm!

Visor: Let's see if it works...... Ifrit! I summon you!

[I]The ground cracks open and a huge fireball enlightens the cave.
The fireball with ifrit in it now shoots through the cave killing all bats in it.[/I]

Karina: It worked! Yes!

Wolf: Dont be to proud. That were just his soldiers. Now begins the real work.

"Very well. Lets get it over with shall we?"

[I]The light faded and Visors torch dissappeared. A huge shape of a golem standed infront of the warriors.[/I]

Karina: *slick* Little big isnt he?

[I]Karina charges forward but is slammed back emmidiatelly.[/I]

Karina: He's tougher than I thought.

Visor: two groups! me and wolf and Karina and Valen. Lets confuse him a little bit!

[I they run in groups to both sided of the golem, but he is smarter than they thought too. He smashes with his arms against the walls where the warriors stand. Huge rocks fall down.[/I]

Valen: Watch out!

Karina dodges the falling rubble and runs back into the fight katana drawn. She dashes in front of the golem and launches an ice attack, the attack wasn't that effective.

Karina: Oh so you don't like my ice huh? I just love a challenge! Don't you, guys? Ok big boy may I have this dance?

Wolf: Karina! Hurry move out of the way!

Karina: What?

She didnt see the golems fist come at her and it smashed her into the wall again.

Valen: Hasn't your mother told you may not hit ladies?

Visor: Well, lets teach him that lesson then.

[I]The two jump at the golem. they are slammed back, but Wolf jumped on his head. The Golem tries to grab him, but he cant reach him.[/I]

Karina: Way'da go!

Valen: Keep him there! Ill help you!

Karina: You guys want a distraction?

Visor: Sure!

Karina: Fine then one distraction comming up!

She shoots a hail storm attack right into the mosters eyes not hurting or blinding him, it just made him po'ed

Karina: Here rocky rocky rocky!! yes this way! yeah right down here!! hey Iv'e got a question for ya! is that rock ontop of your shoulders hollow?

Golem: grrrrrrrr!

The golem grabs in Karina's direction and doesnt notices that Visor and Valen slip to the back of him. Karina dodges and tries to run back. Now she notices that she stands against a wall.

Karina: This wasn't my plan!

Golem: Now ive got'ya!

At the moment he wants to attack again a blast from above and in his back hits him.

Golem: Argh!

Karina: C ya! Guys get away from there! He's going to feel some real magic. Summon magic that is.

Valen Wolf and Visor: Okay!

They jump away and then Karina summons Leviathan. A dragon appeared infront of the golem. Leviathan made a huge wave out of nowhere. the wave takes the golem to the far end of the cave. It slams him against a wall.

Visor: I think we got him!

Karina: Well if we got him, in that case ATTACK!! HAIL STORM!! ok heres the plan somebody restrains him the others attack like crazy! Ill restrain him.

Karina leapt up attacking with her ice blasts slowly freezing the huge golem in place.

Karina: ok time for some rock bashing fun! whoo hoo!!

• 1 month later...
[I]Everyone used their best attack on the golem creature. The Smoke that appeared faded after a while and there lied the beast in pieces.[/I]

[I]"You got him!"[/I]

Visor: We've got him!

Karina: Allright!

Valen: Lets move on!

Wolf: I agree

[I]As they walked back up through the cave, Visor leading with his fire, they congratulated each other on the good job. Everybody, that is except Karina. She walked near the back of the group her arms crossed, her hood drawn up and was stareing at the ground as she walked. She may have looked tired but really her mind was elsewhere. As they reached the mouth of the cave they saw how late it was. [/I]

Wolf: Well now we can ether keep going and fall asleep in a fight, OR make camp for tonight whats the decision? I personally say we rest now. Valen? What do you think?

Valen: I say we make camp. Visor?

Visor: Yeah I think we should. Karina whats your vote?

Karina:....

Visor: Hello? Earth to Karina? Is there any life out there?

Valen: I think shes falling asleep on her feet.

Karina: Wha? oh sorry.

Visor: See?! shes already falling asleep on us!

Karina: Was not! I was just thinking.

Wolf: Right...Well let's set up here then.

Visor: Yeah, I'll leave a fire ball burining for a lantern ;)

[i] Everyone un-tangles the layers and layers of bondage around there buldging bag and finaly find sleeping bags. They all settle down and the fire ball is blow out by Karina's breath, as cold as ice. The morning arose, the sun perched perfectly on the mountains at the left of the cave. Visor was first to arise and jumped to his feet shouting.[/i]

Visor: Bah! What the hell! What you do that for?!?!?!?!

[i] Everyone wakes up from the noise, all puzzled and annoyed, they showed this with a ratehr loud grunt[/i]

Valen: And why are you shouting?

Visor: Grrr! Damn Tyron, shouting in my head! *impernonates Tyron* "Get up, Get up! You'll be late! Better Hurry" Stupid human being!

Wolf: We best listen to him

Karina: He's right

[i] So they all get freshend up and head to the next beast![/i]

[I]"Now tell them the threu story little brother!"[/I]

Visor: Shut up okay?!

[I]"you were awake, but you allmost fell asleep. I just said you had to stay awake because of the danger."[/I]

Visor: *mumbles* okay.....

karina: What okay?

Visor: Never mind. Lets move.

[I]"Thats my little brother!''[/I]

Visor: Please shut up!

[I]"I will."[/I]

Valen: if you were talking about me, ill blow off your head!

Visor: I was talking to tyron!

Wolf: Whatever... Lets move on!

Karina looked at Visor, pity flashing accross her face for a split second. Shaking her head saddly she quickly gathered her things together. When she finished she went and sat next to Visor as she had the day before, after his insane attempt to kill her.

Karina: Maybe you should remind your bro that youre still breathing and need sleep, so he should cut you some slack.

Visor just yawned and didnt answer, and Karina sighed again letting her mind wander to other places old memories and new flashed through her head.

~~~~~
What looked like a younger version of Karina was running through the brush she hoped that the rumour wasnt true. She clamoured up the hillside that faced away from her town reaching the crest she screamed an inhuman cry. Her home was destroyed.

Karina: oh my God no!

Running up to the smouldering rubble she saw her fathers old Katana just lying on top of the pile. Crying now she knew in her heart that he was dead, as well as the rest of her family. She picked it up tears running down her face and turned away looking to the south. When she looked up again the innocense was gone from her eyes, anger was in its place.

Karina: the dark one. I promise you I will be your demise!!
~~~~~

Visor: yo? dont fade out on me again!

Karina: huh? ah man sorrry I was daydreaming

Visor: about?...

Karina: nothing really.

Visor: Next stop: justice top.

Karina: Whats our next enemy anyways?

Visor: Yeah tyron? What is it like?

[I]'The next beast is the most horrible one of all. It looks like a Griffin, but it's even more stronger. It's the strongest one of all of the elemental beasts. That's probably why they call him the evil spirit of the winds.[/I]

Visor: Tell me Tyron.... How do you know all of this stuff?

[I]'Ehm.... Secret source :D.'[/I]

Wolf: Whatever it is! LETS KILL IT!

Visor: Yeah!

[i]As tehy treck up to the next beastie the sweat pours off them, they grind their teeth and finaly approach a huge cave, there is an eery silence haunting the cave and they all hisatate to go in, except Visor[/i]

Visor: You cna leave if you want, but I'm gettin my bro back!

[i] Everyone nods and continue into teh darkness[/i]

Karina was still acting a bit wierd as if her mind had gone to another planet altogether. Walking once again at the back of the group, her eyes were once again looking at the floor and her arms were crossed, something was wrong. She usually had her let-me-at-this-thing-so-I-can-kill-it attitude but no, not this time.

Karina: what are we fighting for?

Visor: huh? Karina? what were you just muttering?

Karina: is this all really worth it?

Visor: of cource it is!!! my bro will be revived once we finish this!!

Karina didnt answer and continued to stare, eyes vacant, at the floor.