OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

[I]The group walked on till they saw a light.[/I]

Valen: Finally.

Wolf: Thats not the sun.

Valen: What do you mean?

Wolf: Its magic.

Valen: Whatever it is, it is light and we cant go back now!

Wolf: Right!

Visor: Griffin, here I come!

[I]As they aproach the light, they can see that there is a hole above, but it is to high to light this all up. Somebody could just fit through it. But they noticed something strange.[/I]

Valen: The light is coming from the ground?

[I]"Visor. Tell them to step in the light, but go after eachother and watch your guard. You might be attacked when you go up."[/I]

Visor: Up? Okay. Guys. We have to step in the light. Who goes first?

Valen: Ill go.

Visor: Ok. Then me, then Wolf and then Karina, ok?

Karina and Wolf: Ok.

[I]Valen steps in the light and the moment he steps in, his feet lift off the ground. He flies through the hole and Visor goes. Then Wolf and then Karina as planned.[/I]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Karina's acting strange and not talking or acting normal right now rememeber?

Karina, being the last one up saw that the others had gone into their normal fighting stances, but this time instead of charging in blasting away as she always had. She stayed at the back of the group unarmed, and unprepared for any attack that may occur. She brought forth her Katana, she held it in front of her in both hands as if she was presenting it to someone, then she did the most unexpected thing. She dropped it to the ground, when it landed it made hardly a sound, then she grabbed her throwing stars out of their bag and she dropped them as well in the same fashion.

Visor: what the heck are you doing!?!

Karina looked at him her eyes totally emotionless. She quickly untied her cloak, and folded it placeing it on top of her weaponry. revealing how small she actually was without it. She wore a necklace with a single tiny charm that couldnt have ever have been seen when she was wearing her hood. Her clothing was pretty baggy otherwise. She started walking towards the griffin as if she was under some kind of spell.

Wolf: What is she doing?!

Valen: I dont know Wolf. Has she finally lost it?! she will be killed!

ooc: i'm back guys!!!. sorry for being gone. my girl friend got back then school you get the idea.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf ran over and kneeled next to Karina. he looked into her eyes and didn't dee the same person.

Wolf: Guys! she can't fight like this. we need to get here out of here. does Tyron know how to get out of her?

Valen: i don't know, and you think you could even make it to the exit if there was one?

Visor: he has a point, i don't think this monster is going to let you walk right out of here.

Wolf: we have to get her out of here. I'll take her and then return to help. i'm the fastest here so i have the best chances.

the others nodded and Valen waited to here from Tyron.

[I]"Wolf made a wrong disicion. The Griffin has gotten bad eyes through all the ages hes ontop of here. You can need all of the power you can use to kill it. Lay Karina down somewhere not to close from the battle."[/I]

Visor: (tells it to the others quickly) Lets roast him!

Valen: That sounds like a great idea to me.

Wolf: *lays down karina* Then you better roast him quick, because hes coming at you.

Visor: Huh?!

[i]As Visor turns round he gets bludgerd by a huge fist. As he falls to the floor he lets out a blood curdling shout and rolls around teh floor in a paralyzed manner[/i]

Visor: AH!!!! i can't move, you'll have to fight without me.

Wolf: SH*T!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to beast at full pelt*

[I]"Move it!"[/I]

Visor: But I cant!

[I]"Yes you can! Think of father how he died! He didnt give up by one attack!"[/I]

Visor: Grrrr..... Dont get father into this! He died in that battle!

[I]"So you are thinking of letting your friends die because you wont move?! Man!"[/I]

Visor: *tries to stand up* That hurts. I can hardly stand.

[I]"Try. Come on. Your friends are counting at you."[/I]

Wolf: Argh!

Wolf growled as he locked up with the griffin. Wolf was strong but in a few minutes that thing could snap his arms.

Wolf: AHHHHHH...VISOR COME ON MAN!! it's occupied with killing me. you got a chance NOW TAKE IT!!!!!

Visor gathered his strangth and made his fists tight.

Visor: I...CAN...DO.IT!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

OOC:What the?! whoa! I must have been really wired and wasnt thinking when I wrote this!!!! Time for some editing!

[i]Though Karina's body was physically on the battlefield her mind and soul were no longer within her. She was still very much alive but instead of being [b]there[/b] and watching from the ground, where she should have been. Her presance sat atop a boulder nearby, and it had just awakened...[/i]

Karina: ohhhh huh? ok thats it from now on I'm not gonna eat Valens cooking! Hey! What the?! Since when has a battle been going on?

[i]Just then the battle between Wolf and the Griffin changed cource and came directly at her presance, not giving her enough time to move instead of squishing her like she thought that they would they passed directly through her![/i]

Karina: hey! :eek: What the?! What just happened here?!Hey Valen! OMG Visor! what happened to you!? Hey guys?! Whats going on? Cant you see me?

[i]That was when she saw herself laying nearby.[/i]

Karina: OMG!! :nervous: b..but how is that possible?! I'm here! Am I dead?!

[b][i]???: It's quite simple Karina. Youre not dead. You know how this happened.[/i][/b]

Karina: Who said that?

[i]The battlefield dissappeared and then Karina saw someone, or something, in front of her. They wore a cloak that was the exact same as hers, their hood was drawn up and had their back to her. They were about the same height as her if not the same[/i]

Karina: Would you mind telling me who you are and what is happening?!

[b][i]???: Of cource Karina.[/i][/b]

Karina: h..h..how do you know my name?

[i]The person still had their back to her, and from what Karina hear was a laugh coming from them.[/i]

[b][i]???: Geez girl I thought you would know who I am by now. I know you verrry well.[/i][/b]

Karina: Good then tell me!

[i]Just then the mystery person whipped around revealing... Karina? Her hair had blonde highlights and some other things about her were different, but it was almost an exact duplicate of herself.[/i]

Karina: Youre me!

[b][i]???: well not quite. I represent what you should be had you lived normally. Just call me by yor old nickname ok? Really youre looking at the other possible future you could have had... But who cares right now!? I have something important to get through your thick skull quickly! You want to know why Wolf was able to run through you right? Or why Valen and Visor couldnt hear you, when you talked to them just a few minutes ago? Or why youve been feeling strange?[/i][/b]

Karina: What the heck are you talking about!?

[b][i]Karrie: You know what I'm talking about Karina [/i][/b]

Karina: huh?

[b][i]Karrie: OMG! Look youve ovbiously lost the will to fight.I can help you find yourself again. Find the will to fight again.[/i][/b]

Karina: How?

[b][i]Karrie: Think Karina. Why did you stop in the first place?[/i][/b]

Karina:... because... I remebered my Dad. He always told me that I wasnt cut out to fight. Then I remebered what happened that very afternoon... he was--

[b][i] Karrie: No need to tell me I know youre history, remeber? we are the same person until that explosion. I represent the innocene that is still within you. I know what Dad said. [/i][/b]

Karina: Then I saw Wolfs family die. In my mind again. Every death that ive ever seen. Happened again right in front of me. It was unbearable. I wasnt in control of my mind anymore, I couldnt stop the onslaught of memories. I dont want to see any more death or destruction. So I gave in.

[i] A tear rolled down Karina's cheek she didnt bother to wipe it away. It fell and hit the floor. More tears followed and streamed down her cheeks, she didnt bother to wipe any of them away. Karrie (Karrie= her old nickname) could only watch, she couldnt console Karina, because she didnt know what had happened to her. Their pasts branched off, the events the two lived through after that very moment where Karina found out her family was dead were totally different. Carrie lived as Karina had her whole life, nothing changed. She lived the peaceful way while her mirror self took it the way of vengance and destruction.[/i]

[b][i]Karrie: You dont have to live this way, Karina. [/i][/b]

Karina: I..I dont?

[b][i]Karrie: Your life is what you make it, and you chose this path, dont go wallowing in self pity. Wolf, Visor, Tyron, and Valen need you! You are the person who can revive Tyron.[/i][/b]

Karina: I know but... I cant.

[b][i]Karrie: You mean you wont. Mom was the one who taught us that attack and told us to use it to help others! Youre letting your family down! Please...[/i][/b]

Karina: Youre right Karrie. I made this decision so I have to live with it.

[b][i]Karrie: Thats the Karina I know! Now go on Ill put your spirit back where it belongs.[/i][/b]

Karina: Thanks Karrie I owe you.

[b][i]Karrie: Ill remeber that. Ill tell Ari that too.[/i][/b]

Karina: NO WAIT! Ari's alive!?

[b][i] Karrie: Why of course silly. She thought that YOU were the one who died! I met up with her just after... you know. So yes our twin is very much alive. someday I know you will meet up with her in your timeline... until then audios![/b][/i]

[i]The battlefield appeared as quickly as it had disapeared the battle was still raging, it had only been a few mere moments she was gone to wherever.[/i]

[I]Visor hitted the Griffin fully, but it had no effect on him.[/I]

Wolf: What?! Valen!

Valen: Yes!

Visor: Help out over here!

[I]Valen who watched the battle from distance, because he protected Karina, jumped in the battle also.[/I]

Valen: Karina will be fine.

OOC: Sorry I've been out, comp was being a pain in the... well, you get the picture... I see I just joined in on the fight eh? I hope this is how the story is goin, cuz I don't have enough time to read all that I missed, ya know?
-------
IC:

[i]Valen ran towards the battle drawing his Isis Katana and preparing for battle. The second Valen came to the Griffith, he tried to slash it multiple times, but to no avail.[/i]

Valen: What the hell are you?! Oh well, no matter who or what you are, nobody messes with us and lives to tell about it!

[i]Valen jumps back landing with one knee on the ground and the katana sticking into the ground. He mutters something as he arises without his katana.[/i]

Valen: (whispered) Four Winds Magic.

[i]As he chanted, the sky turned a gloomy grey as the wind started picking up around the katana. Moments later, a cyclone of wind came crashing down around Valen and the Isis Katana. It looked as though Valen had fled from the battle, for when the winds calmed and all the debris and dust settled, Valen was nowhere to be seen.[/i]

Visor: (to himself) He takes one slash at the Griffin and he runs away!

[i]Just as Visor said that, Valen came diving with the katana pointed straight at the Griffin below. Valen slammed the katana on the griffin and he was thrown back with the katana sitting right by the Griffin.[/i]

Valen: ... great... real good...

[i]Visor stands in rage he pulls out his Samaria and jumps about 10 feet in the air landing with it stabbing into teh foul beast.[/i]

Visor: DIE! YOU MUTHER****A!

[i]As he withdraws he turns to see everyone gawking at him[/i]

Visor: Heh, whoops.

[i]As the beast starts to araise, he jumps, doin' a summersault in mid air grabbing the Katana with one hands, without touching the floor, lands on his feet and at teh same time throwing it to Valen.[/i]

Visor: There ya go ;)

Wolf: BRING IT ON!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Karina: Hey guys

Everyone: HOLY SH*T!

OOC: whoo hoo! Welcome back Valen! I was wondering where the heck you had gone! ^_^ If you want me to fill you in on all thats been happening in this RPG tell me and Ill PM you the details ok?

Karina: Guys watch your language! yeah I'm back ... HAIL STORM!

[i] The familliar ice blast rocketed past her comrades into the beast. She didnt know if it was hurt by her attack or not.[/i]

Karina: well wasnt that a waste? >.<

[i] She leapt to the side just as the griffin tried to smash her with its huge paw.[/i]

Visor: I think you made him mad.

[i]Karina glared at him and said sarcasticlly[/i]

Karina: No? you think?

[I]they didnt notice that Wolf went to the back of the griffin and used a full power charge.[/I]

Visor: All!!!!!!!

[I]All of them used their strongest attacks on the griffin. They didnt know if it would finish him, but when the dust dissapeared, they only saw a foating sword at eye height.[/I]

Karina: Thats it! We did it!

Visor: Wooohoooo!

Valen: lets take it!

[I]Valen wanted to grab the sword but he got bounced back by it.[/I]

Karina: Huh?

Wolf: What the?

[I]Wolf tries to take it too, but he also bounced back.[/I]

Visor: What is going on?!

[I]Visor reached the grip of the sword. He didnt knew how, but when he grabbed it, he felled a strange power flewing through his boody.[/I]

[i]Valen, Wolf and Karina were blinded by the light of the sword, and when Visor grabbed it they were forced to turn away or be blinded. Even as they faced away the light shone through their eyelids as if they were open.[/i]

Karina: OH GOD! Its so bright!

Wolf: Don't look! Unless you want to be blind!

Valen: I think I'm already blind!

Karina: Visor?! Visor where are you? Why isnt he answering!?

Valen: I dont know! He just grabbed the hilt and now hes not answering. But I'm not planning on looking right now!

[i]Visor turns around with the sword held infront of him, his appearance has changed, he is more fulled with wisdom and clamness as he turns he steps down gracefully and stands infront of his fellow comrades. They wait for him to talk wisefully and surtiously and this is what he says:[/i]

Visor: Well, my fellow comrades, friends and now known as family. That was one HELL of a ride huh?? Damn that was so f*ckin' great!!! Finaly! i can get my Bro BACK!!!

Everyone: :wow:

Visor: What? What i do?!? Anyway Karina, it's....time

[I]Visor touches the weapons of the others with the tip of the sword. Everyone's weapon starts glowing.[/I]

Karina: Wow.

Valen: This is amazing.

Wolf: You can say that again.

Visor: I dont know if you noticed but since the light faded, we all are standing at the foot of the mountain.

Valen: Huh?

[I]And now they all notice the same as Visor.[/I]

[i]Valen and the others looked at the mountain and noticed a figure coming down the mountain at an extremely high speed. As everyone gripped their weapons, just incase of an attack by the figure coming down the mountain, they glanced at the figure to try and determine if it was human or beast. But just seconds before they did, the figure had jumped over them causing a big earthquake as it landed. It was indeed another beast.[/i]

Valen: Not another demonic beast of burden!

[i]The beast turned around, letting our what seemed to be a roar, but more of a sceech. Everyone covered their ears as the beast continued to screech. This was the battle cry of a Griffin.[/i]

Visor: What the...?!

Valen: I've got an idea... I don't know if this will work, but...

Karina: But what?

Valen: You'll see... everyone, stand way back...

[i]As they stepped back, Valen stabbed he ground again with his I.Katana while chanting something very lowly, almost inaudable. The others noticed the ground was turning a crimson color as Valen chanted on. The sky began to turn a crimson color also, this effect is caused by none other than the Crimson Storm. As the sky turned crimson, the crimson on the ground lessened to right under the beast. Valen started chanting louder. All of a sudden, there was a roaring sound coming from above. It looked almost like a meteor shower of crimson orbs of energy with lightning coming from them as they collided. As the orbs drove closer to their target, the others turned away to protect themselves. Just as the orbs collided with the beast, there was an explosion of enerygy with lightning shooting out from all directions. The force of the blast threw Valen back past the others, and into an oak tree, uprooting it and knocking it down... The beast wasn't killed.[/i]

[i]Karina watched Valen be thrown backwards, she just made it out of the way as he flew past, she heard the sickening thud as his body made contact with the tree. Then the giant crash as the tree fell to the ground. She turned to look behind her and she groaned at the sight.[/i]

Karina: OMG! Valen?!

[i]She started to go to him, but Visor grabbed her by the arm. She pulled his hand off of her and gave him a light shove.[/i]

Karina: What the heck was that for?!

Visor: The fight is this way.

[i]Now Karina was thoughly worried, Visor never acted that way...[/i]

Karina: Visor?... you're scareing me.

[i]She gave him an odd look then turned and charged the beast, her katana raised. She didnt realize how fast the Griffin was chargeing at her and was slammed off to the side by its huge paw before she knew it. She got up and looked around, totally dazed at what just happened.[/i]

Karina: I'm ok, The ground seems to have broken my fall!

[i]She saw the Griffin screech to a halt. It turned its giant head around, it snorted, then turned with amazeing speed and charged again.[/i]

Karina: Oh crud!

[i]She went over every attack, every counter,every weapon she had she knew in her mind. Nothing seemed right for this... except. It would be risky she would actually have to touch the monster in order to do it but... by the way things were looking she needn't have worried about how she was going to go about getting near enough to do it. It was now a matter of would she be killed before she could finish! As the Griffin drew ever nearer, she heard someone yell for her to move out of the way, Karina prayed to every God and Goddess known, before jumping up as high as she knew how, flipped and landed squarely in between the Griffins massive wings. She breathed a deep sigh of relief.[/i]

Karina: I think... I'm gonna faint.

[i]She steadied herself on the beasts back, and the griffin, know relizeing that it hadnt yet trampled it's prey started to buck and shake, frantically trying to throw Karina off. She somehow was barely manageing to stay on. She raised both hands above her head and closed her eyes, she seemed to go into a trance. Soon the beast just stopped dead in its tracks. A faint ice blue aura appeared around her, her hands seemed to have ice crystalizeing around them. Her eyes suddenly snapped open and with one quick movement, she slammed her frozen hands with amazeing force down upon the creatures back.[/i]

Karina: FROZEN TOUCH!

[i]The Griffin bellowed and reared back finally throwing Karina off of its back. It bellowed again in a rage and came down to trample her under its paws, but she rolled away to safety, just mere seconds before the enormous paws crashed onto the earth. She got up as fast as she could and ran over to the group. She panted for breath, and put her hands on her knees.[/i]

Karina: Ok... I..I'm done... that attack should... have ... frozen it ...solid!

[i]She fell to her hands and knees still panting heavily. She couldnt stand. The attack had drained her emmensely.[/i]

Wolf: Ok who should try next?

[i]Valen slowly regained conscienceness from the blast. As he did, he looked over at the tree, then the griffin about to charge at the group. He slowly staggered up, letting out a yell to get the griffin's attention away from the group. It worked. The griffin was charging at Valen now instead of the group. Valen picked up his Isis Katana and charged a Crimson Blast, aiming straight at the charging griffin. He nodded to the group letting them know what he was going to do. Just before the griffin slammed his horn into Valen, he released the stored energy from the Katana and blasted the griffin back into the mountain causing an explosion of dust and debris.[/i]

Valen: ([i]breathing heavily[/i])... ... ([i]smirk[/i])... Payback's a b*tch, ain't it?

[i]With that said, Valen collapsed to the ground being held up only by his I.K..[/i]

[i]Karina watched still unable to move, as the explosion shook the earth beneath her. She clamored to her feet just in time to watch the dust rise from the new crater in the mountain. She hadnt bothered to look behind her yet, to see what had happened to the one responsible for the demise of the Griffin, she was still shocked, by everything that had just occured. When she finally looked behind her she screamed.[/i]

Karina: OH GOD! IS HE?...

Wolf: No.. just knocked out.

[i] Wolf went and lay the fainted Valen upon the ground. Karina was still shocked for awhile. When she found herself able to speak, she turned to Visor.[/i]

Karina: Ok Visor. Lets bring back your Bro, before anything else happens. You still have that sword Tyron bought?

Visor: Yes I do

Karina: May I see it please?

[i] He handed her the blade and she lay it on the ground. She motioned for him to sit next to it. He did as told and held out, the mythical blade for her to touch. She knelt down and gingerly lay her hand on the smooth flat surface of the sword. Her hand strarted to strangely tingle, as if her hand had fallen aslee and had woken up again. The tingleing spread up her arm and all over her. She closed her eyes, then suddenly, she felt charged up, as if someone had given her a high dose of adrenaline. She pulled her hand away from the blade, and held her hands just inches above the ground, still with her eyes closed. She knew now what to do. She started to speak in another language, it was like a half chant half song. The whole Battlefield went dark, as if night had decided to fall early. A strange blue light was emitted from her open palms and spread onto the ground. It seeped across the ground and stopped in random places. The mist had formed a cloud shaped like a human being, and still she half-snag half-chanted in the same strange language. The mist started to turn less see through and became more opague. Then the blue light from her hands seemed to grow brighter, she sang the words now, getting faster with every passing moment. Then from nowhere, and yet, from everywhere, dust came and filled the opaque mist, Karina seemed to be in extreame pain by then forceing every word. Suddenly Visor yelped, and a presance (presumeably Tyrons) seemed to seep out of him and into the... thing... on the ground. With a final bright flash of blue light, the darkness disappeared. and where the strange event had taken place, now lay Tyron, with Karina and Visor at ether side of him. Karina sat gasping for every breath she could manage. She wasn't going to let herself faint this time.[/i]

Karina: ...There... Visor... I did... it! Whew!

[i]The only sound that could be heard now was Karina's gasps, she didnt want to move at all. So she sat there waiting...[/i]

Tyron: Wow. What happend?

Visor: Huh? Wow! Karina! You done it!

Karina: yea..... welcome back... Tyron!

tyron: Oh boy. Great timing on getting me back!

[I]the beast charges at them, but when he sees the sword glowing brightly, he suddenly flees. With that, the other three beasts who were waiting for their time to attack, fled too.[/I]

Visor: That sword came in handy! Tyron!

tyron: Yo little guy!

[i]Tyron smiled and reached his hand down to help Karina up off of the ground. She took his hand, and he pulled her up. As soon as she had dusted herself off and was standing, she raised her hand, brought it back and.... Slapped Tyron upside the head! Tyrons hand immediately went right to where she had smacked him. She just glared, while he gave her a confused look.[/i]

Visor & Wolf: :wow: ....

Tyron: KARINA?! WHAT DID YOU?...

Karina: That was... for being stupid and... kamakazeeing yourself! :flaming:

[i]She gave a deep sigh then walked over to where Valen lay.[/i]

Visor: Oh yeah! Lets enchant your blade!

Tyron: That might be smart if we wanna to take down Dymonoc.

Wolf: Do you think you can defeat him with these weapons?

Tyron: Its the only chance we ever get to do it, so... yes.

Wolf: I guesse I have no choice then.

Karina: And DONT go kamikazee on him again!

Valen: Oh well! Lets get ready for camping. Tomorrow will be rough.

Tyron: Yeah. Ill keep guard.

Visor: Ill be second.

[I]After they decided who's going to guard when, thegroup, except Tyron, fell asleep. He looked at the dark sky with the almost full moon. Without them noticing it, it became quite late that day. He thought over the whole journey they made. They were hoping for tomorrow. The day that they will fight Dymonoc. Within their journey, they met companions. Luckely Valen survived Dymonoc's attack. Luckily karina came in the battle with Lacroix and the others. Luckily they found Wolf within the rubble of the town that was destroyed. Was everything on their journey based on luck? 'How did we even get into this?' Tyron thinks over all of he has been through over and over. While he thinks, he didnt notice Visor standing ehind him.[/I]

Visor: I guesse its our Destiny.

Tyron: You're right.

Visor: Do you still think of mom?

Tyron: Yeah....

Visor: I wish we could all just be happy again... see when this is over, i'm gonna train to be the ebst fighter in teh world, how 'bout you bro?

Tyron: I'm gonna settle down.

Visor: WHA!! With who?

Tyron: *taps nose* You'll find out.

Visor: Man...I'm glad, kinda,becausenow i can just beat on you when your all....Husband-ish, Ha ha ha.

[i]He sits down beside Tyron with his arm around him[/i]

Visor: I'm glad your back bro, and tomorrow, revenge WILL be ours.

Tyron: Damn right.

Visor: Wow. You've been up guard to long! My guard time is over allready!

Tyron: guesse i wasnt feeling sleepy.

Visor: Ill wake up Karina.

Tyron: Ok.

[I]Visor wakes up Karina and they go to sleep. What they're dreaming? No one knows, but atleast it cant be too bad because Visor has a smile on his face. Maybe hes dreaming of beating up Dymonoc. But if you look at Tyron again. From the happy grin he had on his face, came a scared look. Hes having pain. Is it from within or from the outside? You'll never know.....[/I]