OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

Tristam: *high voice* Aah! Man! That hurts!

Lacroix: Argh! You'll pay!

Tyron: Visor! duck!

[I]he charges with his phantom blade and his demolishion blade. He allmost cuts off Indrids head.[/I]

Indrid: Missed me!

Visor: I wont!

[I]Visor slams him on his head.[/I]

Tyron: Make sure they wont get away! I'll get Karina!

[I]He runs throu the water side, but there's a rock in the way.[/I]

Tyron: Let's go with a boat then.

[I]He just thought about the boat they left here. he pushes the boat into the water and goes after Karina.[/I]

Tyron: There she is!

Karina: Cough! Cough! Help... Cough! Cough!

Tyron: Here you go.

[I] He helps her in the boat and together they go back.[/I]

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I] Visor, after congratualting Tyron for his quick thinking, pulls his nunchucks from his belt, and wraps them round Indrids neck.[/I]

Visor: While the rest can't jump me from behind might as well finish you off.

[I] Visor then looks back at Indrids face, now purple in color and veins very easily seen. Visor mumbles something and sharply pulls to one side[/I]

*SNAP*

Visor: Ha, Too Eas.....

Lacroix: Never brag with your guard down

[I] Visor picks himself off of the floor[/I]

Visor: *To himself* Nooo! My Samaria! It must have fell out its case.

[I] Visor spots a glimmer on the floor, and looks to see Tyron and Karina coming up from teh bank of teh river, Visor signels to Tyron[/I]

Visor: Tyron! TEAMWORK! SWITCH!

[I] Tyron baffled for a small mili-second, then comes to his sences and throws his Phantom Blade to Visor and runs to sweep up Visor Samria from teh ground[/I]

Visor: o0o, comfy!

[I]Tyron sneaks up to Lacroix and jumps on his back, thrusting the Samria threw his stumoch, then Visor, with teh Phantom Blade glowing, slashes his throat[/I]

Visor: YEAH!

[I] But Lacroix laughs, and grins evily[/I]

Lacroix: Fools! If yoy faught me, wore me down, made me tired, I'd be dead, but, no no no, I've still got lots of energy left. Muhuhahaha

[I] Lacroix lifts his shirt and screams, then the wound suddenly heals, the wound on his throat seals back up and the blood dissapears[/I]

Lacroix: :devil:

Visor: Wha? But....but....but

Tyron: Oh No.

[I] Tyron, enraged by this shouts in to himself[/I]

Tyron: Ahhhhhhh! How Can This BEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Visor: Tyron? I can hear you but can't see you talking, whoah! everything is in slow mostion!

Tyron: We...we...we must be telepathicly communicating, COOL!

Visor: Great, we can plan from here, Oh no, better do it quick he's taking a swing at me!

Tyron: Well, he has not alot of energy left, but taht doesnt mean he's not strong, use a magic attack while a plan an attack on him

Visor: Right!

[I] Suddenly Visor ducks at an amazing speed, (so lacroix thinks, it's just beacuase he say his fist coming in slow motion) motion is normal now, and Visor puts both hands in the air, his arms stretched as far as they can go[/I]

Visor: Flaming Tornado!

[I] a huge tonado of flames emrges from Visors palms, and grows in teh air, it bends over and suck Lacroix up and spoits him out again, he is now buring, but a flashing bubble goes round him, and he is perfect agin, he is about to laugh when, Tyron jumps from a tree[/I]

Tyron: Visor! My Phantom Blade

[I] Visor throughs it to Tyron, Tyron catches it and points the top of it to Lacroix's head, at this Lacroix is turing round, to see who the phantom blade reached and if it did, who is bearing it.[/I]

Indrid: No! Brother!

[I]Indrid, restored by the bubble of Lacroix, jumps to Tyron and tries to kick him.
Tyron now turning towards Indrid and Indrid jumps to the phantom blade.[/I]

Indrid: NO!!!

Tyron: He gave his life for someone who didn't deserved it. *pulls out sword* You must be happy.

Lacroix: The fool. It doesn't cares to me that he's dead.

Tristam: *still high voice* I closed the wounds. It'll grow on soon.

Lacroix: good.

Valen: Forget it! You will never win!

Karina: Look at youre brother! The same thing will happen to you if you don't stop!

Lacroix: Are you switching our places? That'll happen to you if you don't watch out and give up now!

Tristam: Wait! They can't give up! I want to kill Valen and Karina!

Lacroix: Then I'll take Tyron and Visor. The two murderers of my brother.

Tyron: I thought you didn't loved them?

Lacroix: I don't. But now Ive got an excuse to kill you.

Visor: Well then.... Bring it on!

[I] Valen and Karina team up to fight Tristam, and Visor and Tyron, on Lacroix [/I]

Tyron to Karina and Valen (telepathic): Work as a team, die as a team! Be Proud of each other

[I] Evryone nods to there teams mates[/I]

Tristam: Let the handicaps...BEGIN!

[I]Tyron and Visor are running into Lacroix[/I]

Lacroix: Taste true magic!

Visor: Don't feel like it now!

[I]He kicks against Lacroix head and Tyron tackles him.[/I]

Lacroix: Argh!

[I]Lacroix punches visor out of his way, but there is Tyron again with a punch with his iron knuckles and he slams him in his stumach. The answer of Lacroix on that is a kick in his face and a punch on his chest. Now Visor comes again and gives him a knee in his stumach.[/i]

Lacroix: Argh! Can't you handle it yourself?!

Visor: You wanted to battle us two and now youre affraid youre going to lose? What a dissapointment.

Lacroix: Grrr!

[I] Tyron takes a swipe at Lacroix's head, but Lacroix bends back to find Visor, pulling back his Samaria sword to slash at him, Lacroix pulls up quickly and half of Lacroix's trench coat is now cut off.[/I]

Visor: Damn

[I]Visor puts his Smararia away and pulls out his nunchucks to find Lacroix and Tyron scuffling on teh floor. Visor takes a swift look at Karina and Valen to see how they are holding up against Tristam, or how Tristam is holding up to them. He then goes up to the two bodys on teh floor swinging his nunchucks from left to right in a circular motion, Lacroix jumps up to punch Visor's face, but pulls back fast as the nunchucks clipped his knuckles which are now gushing with blood. Lacroix licks up the blood from his hand[/I]

Lacroix: Yum! :devil:

Tyron: Animal!

[I] And throws a powerful punch to the gut, as Lacroix is bent over Tyron's fist, Visor sweeps his legs away and pulls out his Samaria and points it to his neck.[/I]

Visor: This is your Fate!

[I] As Visor pulls back his Samaria to finish him off, Lacroix throws acid in his eyes from a small bottle, lucky he blocked it with his arm but his forearm is now sizziling and burning.[/I]

Tyron: YOU DIRTY RAT! EVERY DIRTY TRICK IN THE BOOK!

[I] Tyron lunges at him, with great speed and power[/I]

OOC: You guys are SOOO not playing tristams personality right.

-----------------------------------

Tristam had finally recovered from getting kicked and stabbed in the genitalia that he does not have because HE'S A DEMON! and his type of demon doesn't have any jewels. His eyes were a narrow ocean as he glaress over the Valen and Karina. He stretched his wings out and flew straight up in the air. He was in his home turf now. They tried to hit him with magic but he'd just dodge. The throwing stars thrown by were deflected with a magical shield just cast upon his arm. He laughed viciously as he started chanting a dark spell.

Tristam: Dark powers from beyond, fill this corpse with your strength. Grant thy unholy embrace upon this vessel and give him new life. Arise servant of darkness! Restore your Spirit and Fight! Simacrulam!!!

Through the wording of the spell a black cloud of magical energy had been gathering around Indrid. Upon the final spoken word, the key word there was a horrid "beyond the grave" shrill and Indrid stood back up, his eyes blazing with demonic power. taking his weapon and once more leaping into battle. He had returned but that short time that Indrid was gone he had tasted what hell was really liked, that had given him more power than he knew what to do with so his fighting spirit was like that of a demon. Hell, perhaps in that short time in Hell he had become one.

Karina: This is NOT good...

Visor: You mean we have to kill you AGAIN?!

Tristams eyes narrowed as they were distracted by the ressurection combined with a newly acquired power that Indrid had gained he began gathering energy for another summons. Indrid took over Combatting with Valen and Karina as Lacroix strengthened by seeing the ressurection of his brother fought back against visor and tyron with a renewed vigor, but even with their new power and energy they were not enough to be double teamed still they were having to deal to much with their one opponant to notice Tristam who's summons was almost ready. His body literally hummed with power as Lacroix smirked wickedly looking into his opponants eyes.

Lacroix: Fools... You have played into our trap again. This time you are too weak to escape and if you are still alive after this attack then I will personally behead you!

Tristam: I call upon all the rage and fire of hell, rain down your fury upon my foes. Attack my IFRIT!!!!

Indrid: That's impossible!

Indred had little more time that that to react before being absorbed into the spell as well as Tristam and Lacroix immediately follow. The sky turns red with blood and fire followed by a skyrocketing tempurature reaching heights near unbearable. The air ripples through the heat as Ifrit, the 30 foot fire demon appeared with a horrendous roar. Ifrit was a fearful creature with the head of a lion adorned in long wavey horns. It's body was that of a man except for it's feet which were cloven much like a goats. it touches the ground and the earth below him immediately started to burn and melt away into molten hot magma forcing the group of heroes to retreat slightly for fear of being melted.

Visor:If that is what I think it is, we are in BIG trouble.

Karina: Whatever it is, it's ugly! There is no use running we have to fight it!

Karina throws her stars at it but they melt into metal slag before it even reaches the huge beast. Valen and Visor tried it's spells but they just seemed to scratch the behemoth demon. It was truely a horrible sight to behold. After a moment of the group fruitlessly battling against Ifrit, It shot up into the sky taking all of the melted and partially melted earth with him, huge draconic wings sprouting out behind him as he takes flight. his arms fly up directing the lava up into a cloud of Black that had been gathering there for some time now. Having taken in all that magma and earth the cloud became extremely heavy, falling quickly downwards towards earth but stopping a mere few hundred feet just above the group, a solid stream of lava, balefire and brimstone rained upon them for more than 5 seconds befor ethere was nothing left in the clouds and they dispersed along with the ifrit... There was no trace of the Triad of Evil.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile in hell

The trio sat back in a small room, listening to the muffled cries of the damned in the distance. Tristam turns to look at Indred.

Tristam: My spell of ressurection only works once every one thousand years. You had better be greatful and not kill yourself again right away.

Indred nods and eyes narrow. His voice was full of venom as he spoken.

Indred: We crushed them hard.. there can be no way they could survive that!

Lacroix: Don't underestimate them brother, they are more durable than a cockroach.

Lacroix's arms cross as though deep in thought, Indred looked a bit edgy just sitting there in hell as did Tristam. but they needed to rest and regain their magical energy.

[i]Valen slowly staggered up from the once-moltent rock only to find that they had destroyed yet another town and killed more innocent people. Out of nothing, something caught his eye... Visor up against a wall with Tyron trying to get him from under a rock that landed on his legs. Valen rushed over there to help.[/i]

Valen: "Tyron, is he alright?"

Tyron: "He'll be fine."

Valen: "Good.... say..... anyone seen Karina? Last I saw of her was right before that big beast appeared..........."

[i]Valen looks around but no sign of Karina. Valen gets up and looks around the burned town for her and/or any survivors. After about twenty minutes of searching, he finds Karina stuck betwen the left wall of the city and another rock. After helping her out, he tells her where the others are and to tell them to help in the search for survivors.[/i]

[i]Karina runs back to tell the others. As she does, Valen continues to search for any sign of anyone that may have survived.[/i]

Tyron: "Valen! Find anyone yet?"

Valen: "Nope... not ye--"

[i]Valen sees a wolf with silver fur laying there barely alive. He goes over to see if it's alright.[/i]

Visor: "Is it....?"

Valen: "No, it's not dead yet."

[i]The wolf sees the others and staggers to its feet.[/i]

???: "Who are you?!"

Valen: "I'm Valen, this is Tyron, Visor, and Karina."

???: "I'm Wolf Maximas."

Tyron: Nice to meet you.

W M: Nice to meet you to.

Karina: Say what were you doing there?

W M: Watching the battle.

Visor: man! Can you fight?

W M: yes, why?

Visor: Then youre coming with us!

W M: Wha?! Me?!

Visor: Yes! You! we need all we can get so..... Test youre powers.

Tyron: Take me on. Not a to hard fight. Just to test youre powers ok?

W M: Sure.

[I] Tyron in fighting stance is waiting for him to attck, at that Tyron felt a swift breeze over his face then the next thing he knows is he's lying on top of rubble[/I]

Karina: Wha? He said a light fight!

W M: That was!

Visor: :D GREAT! your coming with us!

Valen: :smirk:

[I]after Tyron picks himself up, and shakes his head, then wipes all teh dust and muck off of him[/I]

Tyron: Man, Your good! I didn't even see you coming!

W M: :blush: *mumbles* Amatuers

Tyron: amateurs eh? I feel like killing you right now!

W M: Then you have to catch me first!

Tyron: That wont be too hard.

[I]Tyron now takes a better fighting position and follows WM every move.[/I]

W M: Gotcha!

Tyron: No you don't. *grinnes*

[I]The flying kick of WM missed, because Tyron saw it coming.[/I]

Tyron: See?

Valen: Let's just do that in real battles not here.

WM: It never hurts to train. Eh... It can hurt, but it wasn't letterly.

Karina: Let's get moving then!

while the group travils to there next destination wolf feels them in on his background, to pass the time.

W M: well there really isn't much to tell.

Karina: well it's clear your a were wolf. tell us how you came to be like that.Were you bitten by one?

W M: No, i was born this way.I must also tell you that as much of a WERE wolf as i look my home is far from any place you have heard of.

Valen: So were do you come from?

W M: well, the truth of that matter is that i don't know myself.So the only thing i know how to do is fight, so thats what i do.I've been traviling the world in search of my origins, but also learning as many fighting skills as i could.The one thing i do know is that when i was brought to this world about 15 years ago, but i asure you that is not my age.I remember nothing of family or friends i just woke up here one day.The only personal position i have is this.

Wolf pulled out a neckless with a small picture in it incasd in glass.

Tyron: who is this Wolf?

the picture was of a women,a human women, with shoulder length red hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a long white dress with a blue shal over her arms.

Valen: she's very beautiful, who is she Wolf?

W M: This is the only memory i have of my past.She's my wife.

Karina: Your WIFE!! How can she be your wife?She's human and your a wolf. You don't have any kids do you?

W M: Not to my memory no, but i do have memorys of her and she's the only reason i have to continue my quest.

Visor: Enough talk were her.

W M: were's here?

Visor: Garduro. Probably not the next city they are going to.

W M:Why are we going to it then?

Tyron: Now we have more preperation time.

Karina: Yeah, and we'll need it.

Valen: If you look back at last time... Argh!

[I]They walk in he city and again straight to the castle.[/I]

Guard: What do you want?!

Tyron: Just informating that 3 evil men are probably coming this way soon. They'll destroy everything they see. Not more than that.

Guard: You mean the men who destroyed the last town?!

Visor: Yeah! offcourse we mean them!

Guard: You! Warn the king! We'll wait for them. *grinnes*

W M: why did that guard grinn at us?

Visor: probally thinks are strories BS.

W M: i don't like the smell of this. if it's alright with you guys i'll wait out here on the roof tops.Besides i don't think a gaint wolf would be smiled upon in there.

Valen: if thats what you want thats fine by me. Anyone think otherwise?

Karina: no

Tyron: go ahead

Visor:if thats what you wanna do.

W M: thanks guys i'm not much of a poltician anyway.

Wolf jumped up to one of the taller building and watched with nostrils flared and ears up right, and in a kneeling stance.

Tyron: King we...

King: I heared the whole story.

Tyron: So you stand up guard?

King: No! DOn't interrupt me with such stupid problems again!
Guards! In the dungeon with them!

Karina: What you?!

[I] Tyron was grabbed, but Karina and Visor made it out.[/I]

Visor: W M! Tyron is caught!

WM: What?!

W M: i knew something wasn't right about this place.what would make the king decide to do this?

Visor: there is probaly a reason for this action, and i want to know what.

W M: if i had things my way i'd bust in there right now and demand an expanation, but that bursting in part might make the situation worse.

Karina: enough talking we need action to get them out. any ideas?

[I]In the dungeon[/I]

Tyron:What the F*ck is wrong with that king?!

Prison guard: Quiet!

Tyron: If I could tell him what to do, then I would tell him to die!

Prisonguard: Shut up!

Tyron: Man! As soon as I get out I Kill him!

Prisonguard: Ill make you shut up!

[I]The prisonguard opens the prison and walks toward Tyron.[/I]

Tyron: You are dumb too! Who gives a prisonr a breadknife if he has no bread?!

[I]He throws the knife in the guards face and runs throu the dungeon.[/I]

Karina: I say we bust in, grab Tyron and run like theres no tommorrow!

Valen: That might work..... If we were cartoon characters!! Get real Karina!

Karina: At least im TRIING to think of a way to get him out!!!

Valen: Yeah right

Karina: Why I otta....

Visor & W M: SHUT UP!!!!

W M: Fighting won't get you any closer to getting Tyron out so lets just stratagise on how were gonna do this.

Karina: I say we talk to that king persasively!

She held up her katana

W M: tell you the truth, i'm all for Karina's idea.but we are here to help are we not?

Visor: we would be helping.helping the king get his big head out of his a**.

Valen: who knows, mybe Tyron will take out the guard with his bread knife and get out himself.

everyone: NAH!

Valen: "(sigh) Why don't I just destract the gaurds and you guys go in and get him?"

Visor: "What would happen to you if you got caught? You'd be in the same situation as Tyron."

Valen: "I'd find a way out... trust me... even if I have to make a way out."

OOC: You can't kill anyones character off other than your own. I would also like it if you used some insight into our characters, and made fights, slightly fair, rather than killing others characters, even if no one from our side is posting.

IC:

[I]Back in hell... The three brothers have been sent back by satan to take back the idiots who attempted to kill them before. They arrive near a prison and can allready hear vioces from the people they hate so much... The three enter the prison, killing the guards who attempt to stop them. They have sson found what they have been looking for, a rematch. Indrid, Lacrox and Tristam were extremely pissed off at the others and had definatley had enough.Indrid lept at Visor with his blade staff spinning in his hand. Visor ducked the attack but Indrid brought his knee into Visor's head. Meanwhile Laciox had attacked Valen, with double scimitars drawn. Lacriox had spun into his frst attack, leaving a deep gash across Valen's face. Tristram spin kicked Karina in the head, knocking her unconscious.[/I]

OOC: Sorry but this makes it fair.

IC:

[I]Following on from his attack on Karina, Tristam jumped at Tyron, punching him in the jaw, sending Tyron sparwling on the ground.[/I]

OOC: Eh.... They are still outside the castle. Im the only one inside. And Indrid wasnt dead. I wanted him too live and attack when no one suspected. But He was revived so.... Hes still allive.

Now lets continue were you stayed. Even if it isnt right.

Tyron: Man! How did you came here?!

Indrid: Thats our secret.

Visor: Grrr!

Valen: "So you guys want a rematch eh? Well Laciox, you're mine."

[i]Valen draws his katana only to find that Laciox was already above Valen speeding towards him with his arm out.[/i]

[i]Valen grips his blade and chants something and the blade starts to glow a green aura as Valen jumps back then just as Laciox lands, charges right towards Laciox and slashes him vigurously.[/i]

Valen: "Four Winds Charge!"

[i]A spiral of wind gathers on the tip of the katana as Valen faces North. He then turns to the East leaving the orb at North as another forms at East. Same for South West. He then points the katana straight upward while facing north and the four orbs combine into one big storm. After the storm came a blast from the sky as a twister came down sucking up everything in a circle around Valen and Laciox. As if Laciox hadn't been through enough, a big gust of wind came and picked up Laciox and slammed him into the ground as a blast of sharp wind came and slashed his left side deeply. Then finally a bolt that looked like lightning came down and pummeled him back down into hell with a strong, unstopable force[/i]

[i]Valen landed with his blade straight down and him in a crouching position...[/i]

Valen: "See ya."

[i]Valen looks over at Tristam...[/i]

Valen: "Well?"

Tristam: "You think you've won eh? Well, you're wrong! Prepare to die!"