OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

as Tristam begins his charge his cut off by a blue beam that strikes the ground making a cloud of dust fly into the air.Tristam can see a shadow in the dust then it's gone.Tristam leaps into the air to get away from the cloud and get a better view.as he does Wolf appears infront of him.

W M: hey there, forget someone.HOLY FIRE!!

a greenish blue flame hits TRistam in the side and sends him to the ground.as Wolf lands the demon is no were to be seen.then a swift blow strikes Wolf in the gut.Wolf backs up to were Valen is standing.

W M: these guys are good.

Valen: tell me about it.ready?

W M: ready!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karina heard faint voices, then she felt the searing pain from the gash on her head. She woke up to a huge fight that she was missing!! She stood up unseen because she was deep in the shadows where she was kicked. She brought forth her katana and calmly walked into the fight.

Karina: Man why am I never invited to these parties? Hey guys!! heads up!! Hope you all like a good snowball fight!!

As she spoke her eyes started to glow an icy blue and her cloak blew around her on an unfelt wind as she got ready for an attack. She waved her katana around in a strange fashion.

Karina: HAIL STORM!!

Chunks of sharp, hard, spearlike ice came from nowhere, targeted and pelted only the 3 unholy brothers in a constant barrage of ice and snow.

Lacroix: Too bad. It hardly scratched.

Karina: Grrrr.

Tristam: Let's get over with it shall we?

Indrid: Yeah.

[I]They begin fighting again and leave Karina standing in the shadows. Now she jumps in too, but she sees Tyron preparing for a lightining attack, so she does a step back.[/I]

Indrid: Giving up allready?

Karina: Its not that. Why should I give up? We wont lose.

[I]And then... From out of the shadows where Tyron was, Tyron does a Lightning tackle against Indid.[/I]

Indrid: Huh?! Aah!

Tyron: *breathing hardly from the damage and the energy he used in the lightning tackle* Had enough yet?

as Tyron stumbles on his feet Wolf appears behind him and holds him staight.Valen and Visor appear behind Wolf and Karina walks over to there side.the demons gather infront of the five warriors.

Indrid: ready to die?

Tyron stands up and looks at the demons, then at his comrades.

Tyron: were not but you should be.

the five warriors energies there weapons and get into stance.the demons do the same.the two forces rush each other head on and colide.the force of all those powers striking at once sends a massive explotion over them all.when Tyron and the others awoke from the blast there demonic foes could not be seen.

Visor: Again. We lost them again!

Tyron *telephatic against Visor and Wolf*: No we didnt. They're behind Karina.

Karina *telephatic against Valen*: Are they behind me?

Valen *telephatic back*: yeah.

Tyron *telephatic to all*: After 3 blast youre best shot. 1,2,3!

[I]They all blast at the 3 villians. After the smoke faded, there was no sign of them anywhere.[/I]

Valen: This was to easy. They've dodged for sure.

Wolf: You're right.

Wolf: i can't smell them or hear them.either that explotion knocked my sences out of wak or there good at this sneaking thing.

Valen: there are good at this sneaking thing.

then the three demons appeared in a triangle around the five warriors.

Wolf: MOVE!!

there wasn't time, the three brothers blasted at the same time.Wolf and Visor were the first to wake.

Wolf:were are they?there toying with us.

Visor: yes, they do that will.

then evil laughs can be heard all around.

Wolf: i can since them finally.Visor wake the others.i'll go and hold them off as long as i can until the others are ready.

Visor: are you out of your damn mind.they'll kill you like nothing, let me come with you.

Wolf: no, you need to watch the others.i know i can't fight them directly or anyway for very long.just hurry.

Karina moved and Visor went to attend her.

Wolf: there almost awake, good then i won't have to be gone long.work fast Visor i'm counting on you.

Wolf leaped to a roof top and leaped away.

Visor: good luck man.

Tyron: Oh no! You letted him go?!

[I]Tyron awaked allready, but was still lying on the ground.[/I]

Visor: I couldn't stop him.

Tyron: But I can.

[I]He stood up slowly. He was still a bit weak in his legs, but he walked towards Wolf who allready spotted the three villians.[/I]

Tyron: I'll help you.

Wolf: You?! Youre too weak! You should rest!

[I]But after he completed his sentences, Lacroix ran in his back.[/I]

Lacroix: You guys really are too weak.

Tyron: That can be so, but we'll win. Maybe not this battle, but we'll win.

Tristam: Well, good luck. You'll need it to stop us.

[I]He kicked Tyron on the side of his head, what made him fall.[/I]

Indrid: How were you going to stop us in that condition?

Tristam: Let them run... In the mean time... How would you both like to learn how to summon?

An evil grin falls over all 3 of their faces as they plot amongst themselve's and they begin their teachings of the summoning magic.

Indrid: I can't wait to see the look on their face when they have to defend against 3 Ifrits!

Lacroix: ..........

Scene fades to black as they continue plotting and learning/teaching.

Tyron: Let's move out!

Valen: Yeah.

[I]They run out of the city and into the forest. And when they are in it they begin to walk normal.[/I]

Wolf: They're too strong.

"You want too know the ability of summoning?"

Visor: Well, yes. Wait a minute! Who said that?!

old man: I did. Come with me. I'll teach you the power of summoning.

Karina: Well eh... Let's follow then.

[I]They walk behind the old man into the forest. There is a some sort of temple. They walk into the tempel and then they stand stil. They feel like going down and the next moment the feeling stopped again. a wall opens in front of them and they see a huge cave. There are houses in the cave and some chocobo's and people in robes. The most of them are very big.[/I]

Valen: Where are we?

old man: We are in the land of summoned monsters.

Karina: Wow! *looks around*

Visor: where are we going now?

old man: you'll see.

[I]They walk on again and they step into the bigggest house. It's a library.[/I]

Karina: What are we doing in a library?

old man: You'll see soon enough.

[I]They walk throu the library and the man pushes a button. A trapdoor appears and they walk down. There were standing Shiva, Pandemona, Indra, ifrit, Alexander, Doomtrain, Bahamuth ,Cactuar And all of the summon creatures. Ontop of a throne there were two seats. One for the king and one for the Queen. But the old man sitted on the king's seat.[/I]

Wolf: You mean he is?.... Wow!

Leviathan: You. Wolf. You'll get Alexander. Karina. You'll get Shiva. Visor. you'll get Ifrit. Valen. You'll get pandemona. And Tyron. You'll get Indra. Now choose one of the creatures around you including me.

Valen: I'll choose tonberry.

Tyron: I'll choose Minotaur brothers.

monster Queen Asuka: And you three? Wich do you want? You can't have the same.

Karina: I'll take Leviathan if you want.

Visor: And I'll take Quezecotel.

Wolf: Let's see.... uhm......

Wolf: well...if Bahamits is avalable i would like to choose him.

queen Asuka: i think that can work.

Wolf: thank you my lady, both of your kindness is appreciated.i was wondering if i could ask a small faver as will?

King: what is it?

Wolf: will, i have only one memory from my passed, and i was wondering if you could help me regain some lost memories of mine.please sure i would be forever in your delt.

Queen: i think we can help you, and you don't have to be in are delt my boy.

Wolf: thank you, thank you both.

Tyron: will Wolf, looks like your gonna get a bonus out of this.

Wolf smiled and followed the King and Queen down a path.

Karina: Good luck Wolf!

She then felt something on her forehead it was that gash from before.

Karina: Great oh well. Hey guys! time for some healin' magic! HEALING SNOW!!

Tyron: youre telling me that you had that spell and you didnt use it during our fight!?!

Karina: yeah so?

Tyron: Visor. Valen. Don't hold me back I'm gonna kill her!!

Karina: If I was to use that spell at that time I would have died! It takes up too much energy so it wouldn't have done you much good.

Wolf: Huh?

[I]A power he can't discrive flewed throu him.[/I]

[I]Meanwhile at the others.[/I]

Karina: How do you control something like that?

Tyron: You don't control him. You can summon him. It's a kind of magic.

Karina: Ah ha.

Valen: "You see, once you summon a summon, it's reactions can either be for you, or against you. It's all in whatever your intention is when you summon the forces to aid you in battle. If you have even one bad wish of any of your allies, you and your allies will be attacked. And vice-versa... and those are the partially bad effects of summoning. If you have a vauge intent, and/or if you don't exactly know what you want when you summon, your summon, instead of returning to where it was before you summoned it, will indeed, run wild."

Visor: Hmmmm, I See.

Tyron: Yes, Well I Knew That, :smirk:

Valen: Yes but Karina and Visor didn't!

Visor: Well, I shall only use mine when against evil, you know I would never use my summons on you lot *lloks at everyone and down teh alley to teh room were Wolf is*

Valen: Yeah, Better Not! not for our sakes, for yours!

Visor: Chill! I know, you know i wouldnt, why the hell would i want to kill people that kept me alive!

Valen: *shrugs*

Karina: "You don't know what some people would do to keep themselves alive I have met up with people that would kill and eat sombody just to save their own hides" She shuddered " It wasn't pretty to what I had to do to them"

She looked down at her katana and everybody understood

Visor: Its scary to how everything has changed.

Tyron: So true. I wonder whats taking wolf and the king so long anyways?

wolf walked out with a very surprised look on his face.

Valen: Wolf, are you o.k?

Wolf: i...i just saw my whole life.i saw what happened and were i'm from.i'm not from this planet.

everyone: WHAT!!

Wolf: yes, i'm from a planet called Labrina.i was sent here when an evil similar to the one were fighting anialated everyone on it.my father sent me to earth.were i meet Lena...

Karina: the lady in the neckless...your wife.

Wolf: yes, i got to see her.she's so beautiful, but the other part is my father was the king of Labrina.

Tyron: so that makes you prince.

Visor: wow, a prince pretty cool Wolf.

Valen: did you see anything else?

Wolf: yes, i saw were my wife lives.oh and one more thing i have to kids.

everyone:WHAT!!

Wolf: would you guys mind not doing that anymore.

Tyron: sorry, but you got kids.

Wolf: yes a boy who looks like me.he's about 16, and a little girl who looks like Lena.she's about 4, but i was wondering if we could stop and see them?

"Before you g, Id like too thank you."

Tyron: Tristam!

Tristam: Thanks for showing me this place. Ill take a summon monster and Ill be gone again.

Visor: Youre not getting one.

Queen Asuka: The monsters should be used for good not evil.

King Leviathan: Get lost here.

Doomtrain: .........

[I]Doomtrain shoots towards Tristam, but Tristam uses some sort of magic what made doomtrain dissapeare.(spelled wrong, I know)[/I]

Tristam: Well then. Now I have doomtrain, ill be off again.

[I]He turns around and there is only a cloud of smoke left.[/I]

Visor: No problem, I mean, it's your family for god sake's!

[I] Visor looks at Tyron, then looks at his feet, thinking of his Mum, Tyron thinks teh same[/I]

Tyron: Yeah, come on, To.....um......were are we actualy going wolf?

Wolf: Don't worry I'll lead teh way.

Valen: Ok, at least I can have a rest and don't have to read maps anymore.

Karina: Yeah, hee hee

Visor: Come on Lads, Ladys and......Er.....Wolf Princes :p

Everyone: :laugh:

the group bids farwell to the king and queen for the hospitality, and start on the road to Wolf's home.

2 hours later.

Visor: are we there yet.my feet are killing me.

Valen: this is one long journey.Wolf you sure you know were your going?

Wolf: i have the general idea.i do know what my house looks like.

Tyron: thats good, how much longer do you think it's going to take us.

Wolf: well....mybe another hour.

Visor: an hour! oh man my feet are going to fall off by then.

Karina: Visor has a point mybe we should take a rest.

Wolf: sounds good to me.

the group rests for about 30 minutes then take off again.about an hour later they come across a house of nice size and in the middle of the forest.a women steps out of the front door.

Wolf L.e.n.a, it's her.LENA!!!

the women turns to see Wolf walking towards her.

Lena: Wolf?....Wolf it is you.

the two run at each other and hug each other.the others walk to were the two are.

Lena: Wolf, how did you find me?

Wolf: i have to thank my new friends for that.if i hadn't meet up with them i would never have found you.i remember everything Lena.

Tyron: so you must be Ms.Maximas. it's an honor to meet you, my name is Tyron.this is Valen,Visor, and Karina.

Lena: it's nice to meet all of you.i really must repay you for helping my husband find us.you must be starving after a trip like this please come inside and i'll make dinner.

Visor: all right food, Wolf i like your wife already.

the group laughed and walked into the house were a smaller version of Wolf was waiting.

Wolf: you must be Lupus, your big.

Lupus: mother is this my...

Lena: yes this is your father.

Lupus ran over and huged his dad.

Lupus: i'm glad your still alive, and i'm sorry i didn't belive you mother.you see mom never thought you were dead, but me and Angel well...

Wolf: it's o.k, by the way were is Angel?

Lena: she'll be so happy to see you.come she's in the living room.

the group walked into the living room were alittle girl with red hair like Lena stood up and liiked at Wolf.

Angel: da...daddy....DADDY!!

the girl ran up and rapped her arms around Wolf.he picked her up and looked at her.
Wolf: your as beautiful as your mother.

Visor: i don't mean to be rude but when do we eat?

Wolf: sorry guys i didn't mean to bour you with the sappy stuff, but its just i...

Tyron: it's o.k Wolf we understand.

Lena: this way please and we can begin eating.

the group ate there fill and told of there adventure to this point.Tyron,Valen,Visor slept in the living room, and Lena gave the spar bedroom to Karina.the group slept peacfully that night with no thoughts of the evil they were fighting.this had been a good journey for everyone.

[I]Tristam, Lacriox and Indrid are huddled around a fire, just on the outskirts of the forest, where Wolf's house is located. They all sit around the fire plotting what action to take against the heroes they hate so much[/I]

Tristam: Well, they are distracted now, so I have no objections to attacking them now.

Indrid: I think that's a great idea. We will kill his children aswell, that's always fun.

Lacriox: Sounds like a great idea to me.

[I]With that Tristam climbs to his feet and begins to summon a Guardian Force. It is obviious by the words he mutters that he is summonning Ifrit, GF of Fire. All of a sudden, a giant fireball pulls though the atmosphere at fantastic speed. The fireball stops just a few feet above Tristam. When the fire and smoke finally clear, Ifrit, the daemon can be cleary made out, glowing blood red against the starry sky.[/I]

Ifrit: Who summonned me?

Tristam: It was I.

Ifrit: What is thy bidding, my master?

Tristam: Destroy that house.

Ifrit: As you wish...

[I]Ifrit leaps further into the sky leaving a trail of fire in his wake. He yells, a deep primordial vioce echiong through the forest. The heroes are woken up by this scream. Ifirt is drawing up an enourmous fireball out of the ground and from the middle of the eath, this fareball rips up, through the core, and out the crust of the earth. This gaint ball of fire speeds toward Ifrit, and as it travelles near enoug, he kicks it with one of his enourmous clawed feet. The fireball speeding toward the wooden house. The wood splintered then burst into flame as the ball hit. The house exploded as the fireball drove it into the ground, and Ifrit disappeared. Where the house was is a huge crater and a pile of flaming rubble signifying where the house once stood. From this pile step the heroes, cut and bloody. Wolf, is the first to step out, followed by Tyron, Karina and last Visor. They are all deeply shaken, and don't notice their attackers stepping into the clearing. Wolf starts to scream and dig through what remained of his house, he was searching, for his loved ones. Sadly to no avail, well he does find them, but not how he was hoping. He pulled away the remains of Lena's door and beheld her corpse. Wolf yelled into the night, and swore on that moment that he would avenge the deaths of his wife. Still hope remained in his mind that he could find his children. Lupus was found three meters from the edge of the crater. They found his torso, bloody and burning. Wolf's only hope now remained of finding Angel, his daughter. They found her too, but not in a recognisable state. The skin had been burnt of her body and parts of her skeleton were missing. They only knew it was her as they had already found the other two.[/I]

Tristam: Yooohoo!!!

Wolf: YOU!!! YOU DID THIS!!!

Indrid: Us? Never, it was Ifrit that caused the death of your family.

[I]After bowing mockingly, Lacriox, Tristam and Indrid disappeared laughing. They left the heroes to reflect on the tradgedy that had just passed.[/I]