OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

[i] Karina leaned against a nearby tree, trying to get comfortable. The moon, stars, and the late night breeze, that ruffled her hair were her only company. She sighed, and started to sharpen her katana as quietly as she could manage. The treetops formed a roof over most of the camp, but she decided to sit away from the safe canopy. She yawned and started to feel slightly drowsy. But she was going to stay awake even if it meant that she would have to hold her eyes with her hands in order to do it! She zoned out and started thinking. She snapped out of it when she yawned again.[/i]

Karina: I wont fall asleep!

[i] She got up and groaned, her legs had decided to fall asleep, she leaned against the tree for support as she shook the feeling of pins and needles out of her legs.[/i]

Karina: Yeah just my luck. I shouldnt have sat there for so long!

[i] She moved stiffly around her spot trying to get her circulation going again. The pain from being thrown off of the Griffin was gone, but she was sure she was definately going to have a huge bruise later.[/i]

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Karina did her best to stay awake she didn't notice Wolf near by. As Wolf walked over Karina jumped.

Karina: it's not your turn yet is it?

Wolf: no, i just couldn't sleep. just had alot on my mind that i couldn't think about laying down.

Karina: your thinking about Lena right.

Wolf smiled and nodded

Karina: it must be nice to have someone who loves you all the time.

Wolf smiled then looked up at the moon.

Wolf: it is interesting how the cards get delt isn't it. who know mybe you'll find someone like that one of these days.

Karina gave a huff laugh and the two kept talking until it was Wolf's turn.

Wolf: o.k, go get some sleep Karina. tommorow is going to be fast paced and wild, so get your rest.

Karina rent to sleep and Wolf began his watch. after awhile he shook his head out of bordum.

Wolf: i'll never stay awake like this.

Wolf smiled and took off on all fours at break neck speed. he raced around the area of camp. as the sun began to rise Wolf got an idea. he ran up a hill that over looked the camp site. he jumped to the end and reared up and howled his loudest howl. the group awoke with a shock and ready to fight. they looked up at Wolf standing ontop the hill smileing, with the sun behind him.

Wolf: thought you guys could use a wake up call.

the group gave Wolf cold glares and Wolf just smiled, and looked at the riseing sun

[i] Karina yawned she was still only half awake.[/i]

Karina: I'm up!

[i] Wolf seemed pleased with his idea of a "wake up call" despite the glares he was now reciveing from everyone, except her. Karina climbed the hill where wolf sat, watching natures beauty. The morning dew fresh upon the earth. She sat down next to Wolf, she hugged her knees and watched the sunrise, She smiled and seemed happy, but inside she was wondering. "Could this be my last sunrise? Will we all die today?"[/i]

Karina: Wolf, the guys are all just thrilled with your wake up call. Why dont you do that every morning? You know, scare us all out of our skins?

[i] She said it with a noticeable amount of sarcasim in her tone, she turned to Wolf and laughed.[/i]

Karina: You know, I've been thinking about what you said last night.

Wolf: Really?

Karina: Uh huh. Were you kidding me when you said that I'd actually settle down someday?

Wolf: I wasn't kidding you.

Karina: Yeah well good luck to me then. Almost every one of the towns within a hundred mile radius of here are gone. You know what that means

[i] She fell back onto the dewy ground, she didnt seem to care that she was getting all wet from the grass. She covered her eyes with her hand, making an attempt to block out the suns rays.[/i]

Tyron: Yo Visor! Keep your eyes open!

Visor: Huh? Yes, yes, Im awake!

Tyron: Good. Valen? Ready?

Valen: You bet ya.

Tyron: You Wolf?

Valen: He seems happy enough. *grinnes* And Karina, are you ready?

Karina:.....

Visor: Lets move it then!

Wolf: yeah.

[I]The group moved towards the waterfall. this seems to be the only place where they could enter hell.[/I]

Tyron: We would stand a better chance if we would fight on earth.

Valen: Too bad they wont come out.

Visor: Then look again.

[I]Tyron was thinking. The group stood still and he was lookingat Dymonoc. Tyron feld like slamming that smile of his face. Dymonoc grinned like he was everything in the world. He was really sure of himself. But then again... he doesnt know that they really have captured the sword of justice. Maybe he thinks they wanted to try again. And the other half of Tyron is thinking of something else. that half was thinking of the same thing, but from an other side. "Is this our goal? Is this my destiny? Destroying the right hand of the devil? We allmost reached our goal and we all became stronger. Maybe Wolf is now strong enough to defeat Tristam himself. I would finally have peace. I could begin my own life. Nomore fighting. no more pain." Dymonoc was still lookin around. This was the time they've all been waiting for since he destroyed their hometowns with family and friends in it. He will pay![/I]

Tyron: Lets go.

[i] Valen was on an "aim to kill" rage as he stood there being held back by the others. Dymonoc just stood there laughing. Valen could feel Dymonoc piercing through his mind. With a flick of his wrist, there stood Valen's father, Cernunnos... but there was something different about him that Valen didn't trust.[/i]

Dymonoc: Were you looking for this?

[i]Dymonoc pointed at Cernunnos.[/i]

Valen: ... ... ...

[i]Valen couldn't think of a word to say after what he had just saw. Valen started to walk over to his father when he was stopped by Karina.[/i]

Valen: ... What?

Karina: I don't trust him, don't go...

Valen: You worry too much, I'll be fine.

Karina: Be careful...

Tyron: Yeah, I agree with Karina, you shouldn't go.

Visor: Yeah, Karina's right. Even if he IS your father, he's dead, gone...

Valen: Guys, I'll be fine...

[i]Valen reassures the others he would be alright... but that soon changed.

As Valen walked toward his father, who was dressed in frayed, baggy black pants with a frayed, blood red T-shirt, and black combat boots that laced all the way to the top of the boots, he noticed something was different about his father, sure he had been dead for only a few months, but he had no scars or cuts on his body.[/i]

Cernunnos: Valen?

Valen: Father? Is it really you?!

Cernunnos: Yes, it's me. You're friend here revived me.

Valen: FRIEND?!

Cernunnos: He's not your friend?

Valen: Heck no! Quite the opposite in fact...

Cernunnos: Hmmm what a pity. You know, he's not that bad once you get to know him.

Valen: Father, what are you saying?!

Cernunnos: What I'm saying is...

[i]Valen's Father's voice quickly changed.[/i]

Cernunnos: ([i]In demonic low voice[/i]) Remember me?

Valen: ... No... ... Can't be... ... ... Father... no... ... NO!

Cernunnos: You still can't grasp what you're involved in, can you?

Valen: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

[i]Valen stopped trying to talk. All he did was draw his Isis Katana and got ready to attack.[/i]

Valen: For my father's soul to be at rest, I WILL DESTROY THEE, LACROIX!

Lacroix: Come, I welcome it. I know for a fact you couldn't kill your own father.

Valen: You're not my father, you bastard...

Lacroix: Quite true, but I am in your father's body, and you know, somehow, in the human brain, it's what you see, not what you know.

Valen: ... Shut Up Lacroix... you're not my father, and you are NOT going to try and psyche me out!

Lacroix: Oh Valen, will you never learn? Let me show you what I mean...

Valen: ...

[i]Valen glared at Lacroix as he gripped the Isis Katana even tighter than before, almost shattering the base. Everyone could see Valen's veins start to throb as his anger swelled inside. Valen, without warning, started slashing at Lacroix at a speed that nobody could dodge. Lacroix knew of Valen's speed, and had a plan of his own. When Valen started to slow down and charge for an Elemental Destruction attack, Lacroix attacked with his bare hands, going for Valen's chest. Noticing this, Valen blocked with his left arm and crimson slashed Lacroix in the back, leaving a minor scratch. Lacroix drew his Twin Vipor and slashed at Valen. The two got caught up in a sword fight as everyone watched from a safe distance. As the sword fight drew to a close, both were still full of energy. Valen saw this opportunity to use one of his most powerful attacks... Deadly Slash. Valen's Isis Katana turned a black hue as the energy from Valen's rage and the crystal which stored most of the katana's power charged into the blade. Valen came down on Lacroix's left shoulder casin a thunerbolt to shoot out from the tip of the blade at a nearby tree causing it to fall over. Valen got ready as Lacroix prepared to retaliate to Valen's attack. Lacroix didn't retaliate. To his surprise, Valen had been charging an Elemental Destruction attack. Valen released it. Lacroix exploded into peices as the first layer of the blast hit. The rest of him decentigrated. The others cheered as they thought Valen had won... They were all wrong, including Valen.

Lacroix was very much alive. Just somewhat distroted. Chanting could be heard from all around where they all stood. After the chanting ended, there was an extremely bright flash of light, and in that light stood Lacroix. Alive... well, alive as an undead can get. With his new chance, Lacroix took Valen by suprise and got him from behind with the Twin Viper...

Everyone stood in shock of what just happened... Valen had a flashback of a couple of his most memorible events...

Flashback

[i]Valen was sitting there in the bathtub, minding his own business when he heard a loud explosion outside. He rushed out of the bathroom and got dressed as he ran outside to see what had happened. Outside he saw who would be his next enemies... three demons (working on that last line)... Before he knew it, the demons ran toward and hit Valen over the head with a stone of some sort, knocking him out, when he awoke, the last thing he remembered was Tyron and Visor standing there helping Valen out of the rubble.[/i]

Karina: Valen? oooo I don't have to be a guy to see how much that hurt

Valen: Just... shut... up!!

Karina: Oh Lacri..ooooox!!!!! I've got a present for you!! HAIL STORM!!

[i]Lacriox dodged the attack.[/i]

Lacriox: aw that was sweet of you and stangly enough I've got one for you too!

[i]Just then Tristam still in pain from the throwing stars lept up and kicked Karina headfirst into a bolder knocking her out momentarily he then procedded to throw her into the river.[/i]

Tristam: Hope you can swim byyye now!

[i]Just as his last memory faded, his head turned toward Karina, and that was it. Valen had died of blood loss from the Twin Viper.[/i]

[i]Moments later, the crystal on the Isis Katana started to glow, and Valen's voice could be heard.[/i]

Valen: I WILL GET MY REVENGE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

[i]The crystal stopped glowing as the Isis Katana spun around on the ground and flewtowards the group, landing inches in front of them.[/i]

[i]Karina watched as Valen looked at her for the last time... He then closed his eyes for the last time, never to open them again. She would never forget, not even in a million years, the look he had in his eyes. She felt as if she had been the one who had been just killed... Not him. The pain of watching him die, and her unable to do anything felt like a thousand swords stabbing into her.(no not like the titanic lol) Tears flooded down her cheeks. Valen's final words emitted from his I.K. then it floated over and landed right in front of them. As if his spirit was giving it to them. She stood completely frozen to her spot, unable to say a word, when she was finally able to speak, all she could get out was.[/i]

Karina: Valen... cant be... gone!

[i]Tyron gulped and walked up beside her.[/i]

Tyron: Yes he can... and he is...

Visor: Karina can bring him back!... cant she?

[i] Karina closed her eyes, looked down at the ground, and shook her head slowly. Visor seemed shocked.[/i]

Visor: WHY NOT KARINA?! You brought Tyron back!

Karina: Visor... I'm sorry... Valen was killed by a demon, also his will to live was gone. I dont have the power to do that kind of revival. A death caused by that is different than kamakazeeing yourself. And now...

[i] Karina turned away and unsheathed her own katana then lay it down upon the ground next to Valen's.[/i]

Wolf: Not this again!

[i] Karina still has her back to them.[/i]

Karina: No Wolf I'm not doing that again. He last words were "I will get my revenge, one way or another" well...

[i] She turned around and now in her hand, instead of her own icey bladed katana she wielded Valen's I.K.[/i]

Wolf: What the heck are you thinking!?

Karina: It's simple Wolf, I go in, we kick their ***es, we help grant Valen's last request.

Visor: You have a death wish or something?!

Karina: Possibly

[i] Karina then smiled at the remaining trio, turned, and ran at the demon. she realized what she was getting into. But she ran at the demon murderers anyway. Karina looked at the crimson colored blade, and, muttered to it.[/i]

Karina: If youre still here Val a bit of help would be greatly apreciated, if not then I'll be seeing you soon.

OOC: Ok, here is where it might get confusing... I'm not going to be able to speak as Valen anymore, as he's dead. So instead, I'll be speaking as the I.K. from now until the end of Destiny. Just thought I'd let you all know so ya don't get too confused.

I.K.: Karina, I will gladly help you, just be extremely careful, for you've seen what he can do with that Twin Viper... And about what you said, you will come out of this alive... I will not let you die out here... one death is too many, but it couldn't be helped, I had lost my will to live once I had seen what Lacroix had done to my Father. I know his soul is in there somewhere being compressed by Lacroix's soul... Please, be careful...

Karina: So what should we do? If I cant kill him then we have a serious probem. I cant just jab at him for awhile then say, "Ok I'm done beating you!" That has happened so many times already! And now they did something that I can never forgive. Not even after I'm long dead!

[i]She started trembleing with what looked like absolute rage. But no, she was now fighting with something else, not rage. She seemed to go into a trance for a moment, as if decideing the demons fate, or something to that extent. When she came out of it, the color of her eyes, which were usually a cinnimon and honey colour, changed to a deep shade of ice blue.[/i]

Karina: Lacriox!

[i] She ran forward, and stopped just within Lacriox's hearing range. She hoped that the guys would make the right decision and fight too, despite what had happened. The dark creature turned his head to stare at the girl that dared to challenge him.[/i]

Karina: If you hurt one of us you hurt us all! But we become that much stronger because of that. Because that makes us more intent on doing away with abombinations like you!

Lacriox: Such strong words for a weak girl!

Karina: Weak?!

[i] She seemed to get ready to attack but the I.K. stopped her at the last moment.[/i]

I.K.: Stop! Hes just trying to get under your skin! If he does its all over... Dont let his words affect you.

Karina: Yes ok youre right ...Ill cool it.

Visor: Bastard..... Grrrrrr!...... Tyron! Let me go!

Tyron: Wait. You cant fight like this.

Visor: What are you talking about?! LET ME GO!

Tyron: No way! If you go now, you'll get in even more trouble than Karina is allready! Calm down! Im going in while you calm down.

Visor: What do you mean "when you calm down"?! You might be my older brother, but you're not my father!

Tyron: But I still have to protect you from dieing like I promised dad right before he died. I feel bad enough about not being able to protect mom so I wont let you die at any cost! I was stupid last time so I killed myself! I was like you're going now! If you fight now you can allready ask mom for keeping a spot free!

[I]With that, Tyron ran at Karina and stop next to her.[/I]

Karina: Glad you're going to help me.

Tyron: This aint helping you. This is revenge on Valen and my parents.

[i]Visor grips his Samraia in one hand and Nunchucks in the other. He clenches them tightly, he sees Karina muttering to herself, or Lacroix or mabey even the...blade??? As she looks down, muttering. Tyron flies in beside her, he says something to her and just as soon as he turns round he finds one of the two twin vipers at his face. Lacroix smirks evilly and laughs into his face. He opens his mouth to say something, there is a black blur then his jaw is ripped from its ligiments and is cracked off? As Visor watches Lacroix taunting the two, he throws his Nunchucks at an angle, the speed at which it sores is unreal! It is swivelling simutainiously and then finally connects with it's target the first handle smashes the lower jaw and the second rips it off then pummelling his eyes when falling to the ground, his jaw is now lying in a pool of dark black blood beside Visor?s Nunchucks.[/I]

Wolf: :wow: Good shot Visor!

[I]Visor is about to run forward but he notices Tyron gawking at Lacroix thriving in pain and then turns to Visor and growls and shakes his head. Visor steps back and does what his brother says, because he admires what he?s doing.[/I]

Lacroix: Tsk tsk tsk Visor. You don't seem to see what happened when Valen tried something like that, did you...?

[i]Having said that, Lacroix's jaw completely reformed and he got Visor with the Twin Viper in the arm, but it wasn't a fatal blow like when he had hit Valen. This didn't seem to harm Visor at all. Visor smirked and charged at the surprised demon and slashed the demon in the back of the neck almost decapitating the demon. Lacroix turned around and glared at Visor. While his back was turned, Karina snuck up behind Lacroix and cut the corpse in half through the chest. That was the last of Lacroix... for now...[/i]

Visor: Thanks Karina...

Karina: You're welcome...

I.K.: Nice one Karina!

Karina: Thanks...

Karina: This thing will be back... unless we take care of big boy over there! without the life source Lacoix is as good as dead!

[i]Karina charged Dymonoc only to be suddenly grabbed by the demons dark powers and thrown aside. She bouced once upon the rocks then stopped herself from slideing any farther.[/i]

Karina: That was ether very couragous or very stupid... I'm guessing on the second one.

I.K.: Dont give up so easily Karina just wait for an opening.

[i] Karina just glared at Dymonoc and pulled herself to her feet.[/i]

Karina: Waiting is the last thing I want to do! Lacoix will be back soon! Time is NOT on our side here.

I.K.: I know but we have to try to keep Lacroix down [i]and[/i] go after Dymomoc.

Karina: If only we had an attack that would throw Dymonoc off guard long enough to get at him...

I.K.: If I could smile I would be smileing right now.

Karina: Whys that? How come youre so happy?

I.K.: In my pouch theres some magic gem-like looking things, you will know what to do with them.

Karina: How can you have a pouch when youre a... Oh no man! Not gonna do it, no way!

I.K.: You have to!

Karina: Its dishonouring the dead!

I.K.: You think these demons are gonna honour you if they kill you off? I dont think so. Please Karina...

Karina: The things I do...

[i]Karina headed for the other side of the battle where Valen's body lay. She felt tears stinging her eyes again, but she blinked them away as quickly as they came. She reached down and pulled the pouch off that had been attached to his belt.[/i]

Karina: Please forgive me...

I.K.: You're forgiven now lets get them!

[i] Karina glared at the blade as if she was glareing at a person. [/i]

Karina: My arent we a cranky Katana?

I.K.: Ha ha very funny.

OOC: By the way, no one can kill Dymonoc, only the beholder of, the ONE sword, ie. Visor.

Karina: NO! you cant do it yourself!

Visor: Please! i knwo what i'm talking about!

[i]As Visor says that he flashes the sword at Karina[/i]

Karina: Oooooh! Right ;)

[i]Karina steps back to look in teh pouch while Visor steps forward[/i]

Visor: Ok, Dymonoc! Scum of the Earth! You will die!

Dymonoc: Heh, and don't forget! I'm scum of the underworld too!

*Evil Laugh*

Visor: Grrrr, Bring it on!!!

[i]Visor lundges forward with his Smaraia an slashes the head of Demons, he just yawns and swats him away. Visor is about to lunge again, after pulling himself to his feet but Wolf his in his way![/i]

Viosr: Wolf! Get back! I know your strong but you cant do it!

Wolf: :smirk: Heh

[i]He pounces on the Demon, but Dymonoc grabs him by his fur, spits on his face and then somehow hols him vertical just by the palm of his hand! A red aura glows and wolf is fired about 100m back and cracks himself off a walla nd slids down, ahuge clawed hand burn is on his chest![/i]

Dymonoc: Hah! Stupid little puppy! Tristam, take careof the little poodle!

[i]Tristam emerges from nowhere,a nd walks over to Wold, Tyron jumps in the way and teh two start battling.[/i]

Visor: Ah! You BASTARD!! You'll pay!

Tyron: Wolf! Are you allright?!

Wolf: Yeah.... Argh.... That hurts....

Tristam: You better pay attention on me or you'll lose your head!

Tyron: Show me your best!

[I]As an answer on that, Tristam cuts at Tyron. He could just barrily dodge the attack what made Tristam cut a stone in half. Tyron now bashed tristam in the face with his ellbow. Tristam does a step back and right before Tyron wants to attack again, Indrid jumps out of nowhere in the back of Tyron. Wolf, who has recovered enough to battle, kicks Indrid away and does a frontflip over him what makes him stand infront of Tristam. He attacked Wolf as soon as he landed, but Wolf dodged the slash. Tyron stood up and ammidiatelly turned around to face Indrid. The two battles begin and they're all fighting on full strenght. Tyron however, watched how Visor attacked Dymonoc repiditelly (sp?), when he has the chance.[/I]

Visor: You've hurt enough people in your life! Now you must suffer the consequences (sp?)!!

Dymonoc: How? Will you let me suffer them? Hah! Dont make me laugh! That fool of a Tyron stood more chance than you! But thats right! Hes dead! That kamikazee allmost hurted me a little bit, but to bad hes hes not here to do it again huh?

Visor: Look who jumped infront of Tristam than.

Dymonoc: WHAT?! but how?!

Visor: Remember? We couldnt kill whats dead allready, except if we had the sword of justice. Wouldnt that make us possible of reviving the death?

Dymonoc: You acctually got it?

Visor: Didnt you noticed the weapon in my hand yet?

Dymonoc: It cant be.... I guesse you stand at least a small chance now! I guesse I finally have a little bit of a challenge afterall!

Visor: Ill be more of a challenge than you think.

Dymonoc: Then bring it on welp!

[I]They both prepared to battle. "This will be it", Tyron thought. Hiss attention was pulled by his own battle again because Indrid attacked him. Tyron grabbed the war staff wich came right at him and tried to push it away. Indrid pulled back his warstaff and attacked again. But now Tyron was prepared. He placed his blade infront of him that way that he was protected for the attack. The battle continued.[/I]

I.K.: Karina, get the yellowish-white stone and toss it at Lacroix.

Karina: Why?

I.K.: You'll see...

[i]Karina throws the stone at Lacroix. As Karina and Valen's spirit merge and chant, the stone turned white and engulfed Lacroix in a white flame draining the soul within him and trapping it in the jewel. The corpse without a soul collapsed fell to the ground with a loud thud. Karina picked up the stone and put it in the pouch with the others.[/i]

I.K.: Well, since I can't use those anymore, would you like to keep them?

Karina: Thanks...

I.K.: We've done our part Karina lets get out of the way for awhile, they seem to have things under control for now...

Karina: You want us to...leave?

I.K.: Not that far, just over there, out of sight yet safely out of the line of fire.

[i]Karina moved out of the way quickly and ducked into a safe spot, she propped the I.K. up against a tree and sat down nearby. Waiting...[/i]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Sorry!! I have writers block! I cant think of anything to write ~_~

I.K.: Karina, you see the different colored jewels in there?

Karina: Yeah...

I.K.: Allow me to explain what each one does.

Kaina: Alright...

I.K. The red one is the Volcano Stone, the element of Fire and Heat. The blue one is the Aqua Stone, the element of Water, Ice, and coolness. The green one is the Tempest Stone, the element of wind. The orange one is the Earth Stone, the element of earth. The yellow-ish white one is the Life Stone, it doesn't have a element... it just absorbs lost souls from zombies. The Purple one is a mixture of powers. It can enhance your Psychic abilities, send out a shockwave to all your enemies, use at far distance, etc... The black one is the Shadow Stone, which creates a vortex above the enemy and it gets sucked in and doesn't return, sort of like a black hole. That is it for all the stones. Use them only for good, please?

Karina: Ok, thank you.

I.K.: No problem, always glad to help.

[I]Tyron and Indrid wove quickly over the terrain while fighting. Indrid uses his warstaff to cut tyron again, but then Indrid does a backflip, followed by another one what gets him into a tree. Tyron shoots a ball of lightning, but Indrid jumped over him and kicked him against the tree. Tyron lay there. Blood coming out of his nose and his blade lay five meters further. He tried to get up but Indrid slammed him on the back. On that moment, something strange happend. The sword of Justice started glowing brightly. It was so bright that Dymonoc, Tristam and Indrid had to block their eyes. When the light faded and they still had pain in their eyes, the weapons of Karina, Visor, Tyron, Wolf and even the I.K were changed. They all had the simbol of light on it. The light that will help them in battle. This moment was their perfect moment to strike. Tyron cutted Indrid with his improved weapon. The cut he made was also shinging as bright as the sword of justice a moment ago. Indrid started shaking. He couldnt regain his breath. The pupils of his eyes started going up in his eyes until you couldnt see them anymore. After that an explosion of light. Indrid was nomore. Tyron fell on his right knee. The slash costed him a lot of energy. But when he looked up at Visor again, his little brother. Hes younger then him, but still hes not afraid. The sight of his little brother standing there gives him energy again. Tyron stands up and walks over to his brother.[/I]

Tyron: Lets beat the crap out of him.

Karina: Ok you want to be out of the fight so I wont make you fight.

I.K.: Thanks

[i]Karina sheathed the I.K. then ran up and snatched her own katana from the ground, she hoped she could help out with the rest of the battle, she grabbed as many throwing stars as she could without cutting herself.[/i]

Karina: Guys watch out! Air raid!!

[i] She whipped the stars, three or so at a time at the remaining opponents, if they were going to hit would be one thing... If they did actual damage would be another...[/i]

[i]The I.K. sits in Karina's sheeth as she throws her stars. A few hit, a few miss. They did a little damage, maybe a little scratch here or there. But I.K. had an idea...[/i]

I.K.: Hey, I've got an Idea...

Karina: ([i]Narrowly missing an attack by Tristam[/i]) And that idea would be?

I.K.: First, Protective Barrier!

[i]A purple-ish green barrier covers Karina and the I.K. for a brief moment, then disappeared.[/i]

Karina: Well, that was pointless!

[i]Tristam came to attack...[/i]

I.K.: Karina, don't move...

Karina: Are you nuts?! That crazy man is coming at me!

I.K.: Trust me! just stand still!

Karina: ([i]Gulp[/i]) Alright...

[i]When Tristam attacked, a greenish-purple light flashed right in front of them as Tristam was thrown back into a tree with great force, knocking it down.[/i]

Karina: Well? What's the second part?!

I.K: Next... You attack!

Karina: I like that part!

[i]She charged forward and sliced at the Tristam's chest. He leapt up and was missed by the attack. The attack left her totally open for an attack by Tristam. Just as Tristam sung down for a blow, Wolf bodychecked him out of the way. Karina heaved a sigh of relief and rushed after Wolf and Tristam to help finish what had already been started beforehand. She prepared to release a full powered hail storm when she was smacked to the ground from behind.[/i]

[i]Karina looked up over her shoulder to find Tristam standing there smiling at her evily. Without warning, Wolf tapped Tristam on the shoulder and, using his daggers as claws, slashed Tristam's face and neck leaving a bloody mess in the summer St. Augustine grass. Tristam grabbed his face in pain as Wolf helped Karina up. After Tristam staggered backward, Karina knelt down and raised her arms as if doing a frozen touch attack, but something was different... the Isis Katana was coming out of the sheeth on its own and charging the energy with Karina. What could they be doing? Suddenly, a crimson-colored votex appeared in front of them and right in front of Tristam's face. The vortex started to spin violently freezing the fiery particles of the heated air around it, turning it into burning ice -- Yes, ice that is nothing but frozen fire. The crystalized flares of frozen fire flew out of the vortex at an alarming speed...[/i]

[i]The icey flames slammed into Tristam freezeing and burning him at the same time. The I.K and Karina yelled the attacks name in unison.[/i]

I.K. and Karina: Crimson Ice!!

[i]Tristam yelled out in pain as the two opposite elements damaged him, Wolf took this time to nail him with his own attacks. Now that the attack was fully released and done its part, Karina stumbled over to a tree and leaned her back against it, exausted. Her energy was diminishing at an alarming rate, and that one attack she had pumped all of her magic energy into.[/i]

I.K.: Ok Karina cool it a bit, you're tireing yourself out, dont overdo it.

Karina: Don't worry, I'm fine.

I.K.: Youre only saying that! Look at yourself!

Karina: Ok ok ill tone it down!

[i]They all took a bit to recharge some of their energy, but they were only ale to do so for a brief moment, for Tristam had decided to attack while he had the chance. He charged up to Wolf and knocked him into a nearby rock.[/i]

[i]The IK, Karina, and Wolf charged at Tristam from behind with their weapons drawn. They all lunged for Tristam. Tristam stepped aside as they all fell to the ground.[/i]

Tristam: You all are pathetic! you all charge at me all at once like i was Public Enemy #1! Heh, I guess I'll finish you off one by one so you can all suffer the same fate as your friend over there! Hahahahahahaha!

IK: No Tristam! It is YOU that will suffer!

Karina: Yeah! What you did can never be forgiven!

IK: We will destroy you, Tristam!

Wolf: ([i]To Himself[/i]) ... What are they talking about? Together, we couldn't save a mere town, Valen, or my family... you will die for this, Tristam! You will DIE!

[i]Wolf charged at Tristam full of rage, only to be thrown back by Tristam with great force.[/i]

Karina: Wolf! Are you alright?!

Wolf: ... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... Yeah.... .... ..... ..... Ow.... .... ..... .....

IK: ([i]To Karina[/i]) We're never going to beat him if we keep fighting like this! I've got a plan... I don't know if it will work, but it is worth a shot...

Karina: Ok, we've got to try it! It may be our last chance to attack!

IK: Alright, everyone... Use your most powerful attack on the count of three. We'll attack him in a triangle formation, and hit him all at once. Everyone okay with that?

Karina: Ready when you are!

IK: Wolf?

Wolf: Fine by me.

IK: Alright! Lets do it!

[i]Everyone walked off as planned. They turned towards Tristam and knelt to the ground, as if surrendering.[/i]

Tristam: Hahaha! You honestly think you could stop me?! I can't die! Haven't you figured that out yet?! Hahahaha

[i]There was no reply on the battlefield as the team waited for the IK's signal.[/i]

[i]The signal was given, wolf charged up as well as the others, tyron and Visor were still hammering away on dymonoc.[/i]

[i]Karina was barely holding the force of the ice behind her, Wolf was ready with what he hoped would be the end of this demon. The I.K was powered up and ready, the released their attacks at the same time the force of all the elemental forces crashing together sent the 3 skidding back a bit, dust and rock flew everywhere...[/i]

[i]The clouds of dust and such, created by the force of that one attack made everyone as good as blind.[/i]

Karina: I cant see!

Wolf: Join the club!

[i]The dust started to settle and they looked upon the demon on the ground.[/i]

I.K.: Karina? Find a rock and break it!

Karina: What?! Are you out of your mind? I think the dust has messed you up!

I.K.: just do it!

Karina: Fine!

[i]Karina grabed a rock about the size of her fist and whammed it upon the ground.[/i]

Wolf: Karina? Have you lost it?

Karina: I'm starting to think so.

[i]She was about to whip it again, but was stopped by the I.K.[/i]

I.K.: This is pointless, use me to break it!

Karina: Ok then... What's so important about me breaking a rock anyways?

I.K.: Break it and see!

[i]Karina sliced the rock and it split neatly in two. The inside was a clear glassy contrast to the outside of it... it was a crystal! Now two crystals to be exact.[/i]

I.K.: Ok hurry use it now before Tristam can get up and defend himself!

Karina: No need to tell me twice

[i]Karina whipped the crystal at the dazed demon, Karina felt the presance of Valen's spirit as it emerged from the I.K. and merged with hers again, both of their voices were heard as one. As the crystal started glowing exactly like the other one had when Lacroix was imprisoned. Tristam never had a chance his soul was ripped from his body and locked within the crystal. As soon as the light show was over, the spirit of Valen unfused with hers and flowed back into the I.K. Karina walked over to the rock, picked it up, and tossed it to Wolf.[/i]

Karina: One trapped demon Sir!