OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

Visor: You monster!

Wolf: I'll make you pay!

Indrid: You? A little pet like you? Dont make me laugh!

Tyron: Grrr! You murderers! I wont let this happen again!

Tristam: I dont know what you're talking about! What have we done too youre "belovened" before?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I] Visor looks in disgusts at they dissapear, he see's Wolf on his knee's while a dear ran down his high jaw line and wetted the fur in it's path. Visor looks at teh remains of teh bodies, then at Tyron, Tyron knows what Visor is feeling, he is remembering what he was like when his Mum died.[/I]

Visor: Wolf, take your rage out on them in battle!

Wolf: :flaming:

Tyron: *touching his shoulder*We know, it's very ahrd, escpecialy in these circumstances, you just met them.

Valen: :smirk:

Visor: Why The Hell Are You Smirking?!?! *raises hand to hit him*

Valen: I know how we can bring them back!

Wolf: Shut Up! Your making it worst!

Valen: No! Realy! I Do!

[I] Valen then looks at Karina, who is sitting, legs crossed, with her eyes bubbling with tears. Karina looks at him with anger and curiosity at teh same time.[/I]

Valen: Remember, when Visor created the emense power with his rage, and he didn't even know how to use magic!? Well, i think, if Karina uses her healing power but with her rage, she might be able to revive teh dead!

Visor: Um.....I dunno, *rubs chin* It might just work!

Tyron: Im in doubt, but it's up to wolf, and of coarse Karina

[I] Karina still doesnt say anything, she just looks at her hands as a tear streams down ehr fast adn splashes in her palm, she rises and talks over to Angle first. She touches the remains of Angel and shudders at the thought of the quick pain she went through, and didn't even know what happened. Karina looks at the rotting carcas, all ready with flies hovering. She places her hand on what was Angel's chest and thinks of hows Wolf was so happy when he saw them again, and of when Angel went and hugged her dad. While she is remembering a yellow mist circles her hand and raises right up her arm, with sparks bursting and glinting, and then Karina opens her eyes and screams! she arches back and her eyes are wide open. The body starts to heal up and bones fly from nowere and return to teh corps. Karina falls forward and lets go of teh body and falls to teh side unconcious. Everyone runs over, Valen helps up Karina, Wolf heads straight for Angel, Tyron adn Visor stand back to leave room for Wolf, Angel, Valen and Karina.[/I]

Angel: *splutter* *cough, opens eyes* D....D....D...Daddy? *keeps blinking for the light is burning ehr retna's* Am......am.....I back?

[I] Wolf doesnt answer but just hugs his revived daughter. The next day Karina final awakes from her uncounciosness.[/I]

Karina: *jumps to her feet* DID IT WORK?!?!

Angel: Yes I am forever greatful *hugs Karina*

Wolf: For so am I *bows*

Karina: Great! Did you keep the others cover? It takes alot out of me, but, it's worth it.

Visor: Yeah, your great Karina

Karina: Thanks

Valen: And yes, covered by Tyron's cape is Lena and the boy, with a nice thick bush found near by.

Karina: GREAT! well I'll try again *rubs hands together* But this time, can some one catch me, ah my head was sore after it hit a rock *rubs head*

Wolf: Thanks again, although, may you do my wife this time?

Karina: Sure! Well i'll try ;)

Wolf: Thank you ever so much.

[I] Karina did so, for Lena and after that, did so with Lupus too. The same as Angel, were all forever thankful. Karina, is now much stronger, and does not faint after she proceeds with the reviving, although can hardly move afterwards, but is still concious. After this Visor, Tyron, Valen and Wolf, build a new home for his revived family and stay a little longer, alough must leave soon for teh evil is purer and darker, once more[/I]

As the group started to walk away from the clearing Wolf looked back one last time Karina didn't know what he was thinking but she still reasurred him.

Karina: Don't Worry you will see them again hopefully sooner than you think. Oh yeah as for the rest of you don't expect any magic acts from me anytime soon! Youre gonna have to save your own hides for now! ha ha ha

Tyron: What?! Ok thats it!

Karina: Catch me if you can!

She smacked him playfully on the shoulder.

Valen: Man for somebody that was totally downcast and depressed before youve really brightened up!

Karina: Whats that supposed to mean?!Are you saying that Ive gone soft huh huh????

Visor: uh oh shes bacccckkkkk!!!!! run everybody!

as the others play wolf looks at the new house and thinks of how he almost lost them again.he makes a tight fist and tightens it more and more.he remembers hearing the fireball.the others stop and see wolf.they walk over and see blood coming from wolf's fist.then his eyes grow thinner and begin to glow.

Tyron: Wolf? are you o.k?

Wolf just stands there his eyes glowing a bright silver and his fist driping blood.

Wolf: i swear...

everyone looks at Wolf.

Wolf: i swear that when i find that arogant son of ***** who did this i will tear him limb from limb.i'll shuve him down ifirits throwt and cut him out threw it's gut.

the others stepped back.Wolf turned to them and the group stepped back again.

Karina: Wolf, please calm your self if you continue like this your going to go nuts.

Tyron: think what Lena and your children would think if they saw you like this!!!

Wolf's eyes went to normal, and his fist relaxed.

Wolf: thank you, your right.lets go guys and find those demons.

the group smiled seeing Wolf come back and began to walk off.

the group walked for awhile until they came to a small little town were a few markets were set up.

Tyron: this looks like a good time to get more supplies.everyone split up,get what you want, and meet back here in about an hour or so.

Karina: hey alittle shopping sounds good.

the group split and went there own ways.

Wolf walked into a small stand were a martial arts sign was up.when he entered he saw several large men fighting, and an old man sitting watching them.Wolf made his way to the old man and sat next to him.

old man: what my i do you for Sr?

Wolf: i was wondering about your style.i've never seen moves like the ones those men are doing.

old man: will probaly because i've keep it here.why is it you came to me and not one of the fighters?

Wolf: i might appear like a musele head but i asure you i'm not.i sinced your energy as i entered.could you teach me one of your moves.i've traviled the world learning styles, but i've never seen any that look like yours.please Sr if it's not to much trouble?

Tyron: Ill go look for some weapon shop.

everybody: Okay c ya.

[I]Tyron walked around the market and saw a weapon shop. Or at least; He walked into an alley and saw it. He walked over too it and saw the same blade as his father had. He asked how much it costs and it was a really low price. It was an excellent metal and a good grip. He putted it on his back and searched for the others. expacially Visor.[/i]

[I] Visor was looking for some food (as he always does) and saw a man, annoying everyone with pitiful little jokes, Visor walks over.[/I]

Visor: Damn Man! That teh best you got?

Unfunny Man: Phhhhhht and your trying to say taht you can do better than that? I mean, you know what they say...All braun, no brain!

[I]turns to teh crowed laughing, the crowd stare in amazment that the Man actualy think that counts as a joke, the man clears his throat and looks at Visor[/I]

Man: Fine then! lets ahve a humor showdown!

Voice in crowd: Finaly he said something interesting!

Visor: Ok, although it wont be too hard, i mean you were laughing for 10 minutes at a "why did the chicken cross teh road joke"

Crowd: Hahah, he seems pretty funny, Yeah go....Whats your name boy?

Visor: Visor ;)

<<<[B] 30 Minutes Later [/B]>>>

Visor: And then he said, that wasnt my Mum, that was my dog, Ruffus!

Crowd: :laugh:

[/I] The man kicks teh floor and stands growling at Visor[/I]

Man: Ok! O.K! Here is my big finaly! What did the Cookie, say to his brotehr when his dad got ran over by a car?

Crowd (in a bored, moanaful way): Dont know *sigh*

Man: Oh Crumbs!

[I] A ball of hey rolls by and teh crowd stare at him in disgust.[/I]

Crowd: O.o

Man: *sweatdrop*

Crowd: Booooooo!

[I] The crowd started to throw old rotten vegetable, stones and 5 breeds of dogs at teh man while he ran into his house at the edge of teh street[/I]

Crowd: Visor is teh new, And much funnier, Town Funny Man!

[I] The crowd carry Visor off down the market shouting "New Town Funny Man...Visor!" In teh distance Tyron heard his brothers name, He ran to were he heard it, and saw and heard what teh commotion was all about[/I]

Tyron: *Walks up on the stage that was in the square werw everyone rushed to see what teh commotion was about* Well done Visor, Knowing you, you would do that, ha ha!

Visor: Thanks bro!

Tyron: I have something to show you!

Visor: Realy? Ok well lets do it over lunch *claps hands* Lunch Please!

[I] 4 people rush to his service, grabbing a near by table, chairs and cloth and places them infornt of them, they both order what they want and Tyron places his bag on the table[/I]

[I]Lacriox, Tristam and Indrid have been travelling for some time since the destruction of Wolf's house, which they quite enjoyed when they came across a small town, from which they heard yelling, but not the type they preferred, happiness seemed present in the small town something they would have to change. They walked in through the small gates to the town, Lacriox killing the two guards at the entrance to the town. Indrid spotted a few children running from the scene, going to get their parents no doubt. Indrid pulled out his staff and summoned up some lightning into his staff, chanting an ancient language. He released the charge, spinning the staff over his head. Lightning fanned out from his staff, striking many more onlookers than just the children, all of whom were killed instantly. The three continued on into the small town, killing anyone and everyone they saw, and setting fire to houses as they passed.[/I]

Karina heard yealling and screaming comming from behing her she turned and was nearly trampled by the bunch of people rushing in fear to get away... But from what? Karina ran into an alleyway not far from the front gates and she saw many people lieing dead in the streets. She put her hand to her mouth in shock just then she heard somebody behind her dhe whiped around and nearly sliced Tyron's head off with her katana.

Tyron: Ok no need to bring out the heavy artillery on me what did I do to you?

Karina: Oh sorry look here! Look familliar to you?

Tyron: those !@#@$#*&!!!

Karina: We need to find Valen Visor and Wolf!

Tyron: I know where Visor is follow me!

Karina: You do have a point there hey! Theres Valen

Tyron: Valen! We have to get out of here the demons are here!!

Karina: Tyron I?m going to try to revive somebody we need to find out exactly whats going on but nobodys left.

Tyron: Are you nuts?! Youre totally helpless if you revive somebody!

Karina: Well its good for practice!

Tyron: There's Visor!

[I]Valen and Tyron run towards Visor who just strted a fight with someone. Tyron Jumps between them and Valen holds Visor.[/I]

Tyron: What is going on here?!

Visor: He called mother a b*tch!

Tyron: WHAT?!

[I]Tyron grabs the guy at his shirt.[/I]

Tyron: What did you say?!

Man: I said his mother was a b*tch.

Tyron: You're talking about my mother here too!

Man: How could I know?!

Tyron: Man! What a lousy excuse! If I had the Time I would take the challenge on, but I haven't got the time, so Good luck for you!

[I]Tyron turns around and the man begins to speak again.[/I]

Man: That means youre father was a coward. :laugh:

Visor: Never say anything about my father or mother! *looks at Tyron*
[size=1]Ill better stay out of his way now.[/size]

[I]Tyron turns around and slams the man against a stall in a second. The man runs at him again, bu Tyron grabs him again and throws im on two men who just pulled their daggers out to attack Tyron.[/I]

Valen: Lets call Karina and get out of here!

Wolf saw Karina and nodded.

Wolf: i need just a few more minutes.i almost have this new attack down.

Karina: there is no time, we need to get the others and go.the demons are here.

Wolf's eyes grew thin.he looked at the old man.

old man: you know enough of the move to practise it.go now and remember what i told you about the attack.

Wolf thanked the old man and him and Karina ran off to find the others.

Karina: what did he tell?

Wolf: the move works on pure energy.he said with my rage for the demons and the love for my family makes me a worthy pupil to teach the move to.

Karina: just out of wonder, what is the attack?

Wolf: the spell is called the love cannon.

Karina looked at Wolf then smiled.they rounded a corner and found the others.

Tyron: ok lets get outta here

Karina: I second that opinion! lets move out!

Visor: Fine with me lets just stop talking and start moving before Karina has to use revival on us because we stood here talking and died because of the demons!

Wolf: You spoke more than all of us

They started to get out on the opposite side of town they hoped not to run into the demons for many reasons.

OCC: Wolf i made you a banner i tried to PM you but your box is full, check it out in the Banner Request Thread, Sorry i had to tell him

Visor: SH*T! THERE THEY ARE

[I] They all skid to a stop. Visor pulls Karina and Tyron who grab Wolf anf Valen. Visor had leaped into a small ditch were he saw a small child run about in while he was telling his jokes. Wolf lent against the wood that was behind him and it broke, he find himself in a dark tunnel with light pouring in from a small hole at a diagonal infron of him, then the light gets blocked by something and then the whole tunnel is luminated by a flame from Visor's hand and everyone jumps down into teh tunnel [/I]

Wolf: Great! i think this is a secrect under pass to all the houses!

Visor: I saw a lil' kid up there in the ditch, but i thaought it was only a ditch, this might just save our lives!

Tyron: Great, lets scrurry fast to out of town.

[I] Karina nods and so does Valen. The group crawl everywhere with Wolf and Visor leading (Wolf, becuase he was first down and Visor for teh light). They finaly see a small hatch above then they burst through to find they are in a beutiful valley![/I]

Everyone: Awwwwww WOW :wow:

Valen: B...b...b...But we didnt see this, earlier! Why?

[I] Tyron, Visor and Karina look at each other with puzzled faces, they look down to see the town about a mile off, down a long hill, suddenly Visor, Tyron and Karina nod and sprint to teh edge of teh hill and jump to be forced back by a force filad of some kind[/I]

Visor: I knew it!

Tyron: Mhhhh Hmmmmm

Karina: Yup, this is a special valley, these towns people keep secrect!

Wolf: Actualy! that old man said he learned his Love Cannon in a special valley not to be told of!

Valen: :smirk: We might learn some new tricks as well, Demons :D

[I] The group walk forward down to a hug water fall and beyond...[/I]

Tyron: What's that?!

Karina: What?

Tyron searched with his eyes for something or someone. When he couldn't find anything he walked on.

Tyron thinking: I saw something moving and I heared it too. It wasn't just an animal. It was too strong for it. I feld it's power.

[I]They walked on and Tyron stopped again. He grapped a rock and threw it thou the waterfall. They heared a sound. Someone or something was there. Maybe it was the one that Tyron saw. [/I]

Visor: How'd ya knew that?

Tyron: Common sence. *grinnes*

They walk to the waterfall. Right before they reach it it opens and a shape comes out of the dark.

Tyron: I knew it.

Karina: Knew what?

Valen: Yeah?!

Tyron: We were not allone. This place is special. Its roten, dark and all thats negative.

Visor: Wha?

Wolf: Hell. This is the passage to hell.

Visor and Karina: WHAT?!

Valen: So.... Who is that shape?

Tyron: we'll see.

[I]The shape came closer and closer. Visor made himself ready to attack. So did Valen and Wolf. The shape became a lttle bit clearer and Wolf saw a horn. Now Tyron makes himself ready to attack. [/I]

Tyron: Its HIM.

Karina: Who?

Tyron: The devil himself.

[I]Behind the Devil walks another shade.[/I]

Visor: Grrrrrrrrr! Lacroix.

Lacroix: Surprised to see us?

Valen: Kinda.

Tyron: What is he doing out side of hell?!

:devil:: Why? Do you think im a dracula that only comes out at night?

Karina: I thought never.

:devil:: Too bad eh?

???: And of course im his guard outside.

[I]Another shade walks over to them and they see its a pit demon.[/I]

Tyron: Who are you?!

Pit Demon: Dymonoc, but you call me the man in black I heared.

Visor, Tyron and Valen: WHAT?! You?!

Dymonoc: Yeah.

Tyron: I swore at my mothers grave i would kill you and now's the time!

Visor: No! Dont do it! you'll die!!

Valen: Its not werth it!!!

Tyron: Oh yes it is!

[I]Tyron began to glow. His eyes became red. The phantom blade too and there was a field of electricity around him.[/i]

Dymonoc: huh?!

Tyron: Youll pay for what you've done!

[I]Tyron burst forward and there was a huge explosion.[/I]

Valen: NO!!!!!!!!!!

Visor: TYRON DONT!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf: Argh!!!

Karina: Tyron!!!

:devil:: What the?!

[I]As the smoke dissapeared, Tyron was gone. They still saw Dymonoc, Lacroix falling on his knees infront of him.[/I]

Dymonoc: Good. He jumped infront of me. *big grin*

Visor: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[I]"Visor! Im dead, but I can still talk to you. Our hearts are one, so They'll never seperate. Ill be here for you. Karina can make me allive someday again, but dont let her now. she hasn't got the strenght yet. Talk to you in a few minute okay?"[/I]

Visor: Bye bro. C ya.

Karina: Huh?

[I] As Visor hears Tyron in his heart, he remembers how he thaught of his mum on that day and is furious! He draws his Samaria, everything is a blur except his targat, evryones voices are low pitched and in slow motion.[/I]

Tyron: Use the rage, Visor!

[I] he leaps in the air at flash like speed, and a gash from Dymonoc's head to thigh in a diagonal appeared. He noticed at teh last minute but it was too late. He landed in teh same spot the only difrence was his Samaria drawen, with a dark, black blood flowing from it. He turns to teh others and says[/I]

Visor: Tyron can speak to me! in my heart! he told me to:

"Use the force *cough *ahem*.......rage, Visor!"

Everyone: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight,

Wolf: well anyway! you killed him good!

Visor: Yeah! Damn dirty Filth!

[I] The :devil: is standing tall and proud laughing with no care in teh world[/I]

OOC: You basically just made us invincible, thankyou, thankyou very much.

IC

[I]Indrid, Tristam and Lacriox stood behind them, watching this display of stupidity by the heroes, of actually attacking a daemon,let alone thinking they can beat it. Wolf seemed to be powering up for some kind of attack. Wolf jumped high into the air, eminating a white bright white light. All of a sudden he screamed[/I]

Wolf: LOVE CANNON!!!

[I]A giant beam of energy shot from Wolf's outstreched hands speeding towards the group of heroes. Just before the beam struck, Dymonoc outstreched his huge black wings, as if to shield the group from the oncoming attack. The beam struck, shattering the tranquility of the valley, as a blinding explosion followed. The smoke cleared as Wolf landed. Dymonoc streched his wings and brought them back nearer to himself. The group of villans laughing at the heroes futile attempt to kill. The laughter seemed to echo around the heroes, crushing their hope. It broke their spirits and the heroes backed away from the villans, and their slow movement soon turned into a run. They heroes ran, ran until they could run no more. They had had enough of this stupid quest, and they didn't know what they would do.[/I]

OOC: Lacroix is dead! And I was just posting a reply when I saw ur reply. So.... I PM'd Harlequin and he said I could. You two were destroying towns. Well...... Dimonox has no wings. But...... Ill just continue before you posted okay?
------------------------------

:devil:: You fools! You cant kill him! He lives in hell and he wont come in heaven so quick either. Ha! You really are stupidious!

Visor: Huh?! Oh no!

[I]"You cant kill him. You can only kill him with the sword of justice.
"[/I]

Visor: The what?

[I]"Its on the path to heavens. Its guarded by the four beast of elemental. The one of Earth is in a cave on the foot of the mountain. The Wind beast is ontop of the mountain. The beast of Fire in the centre of the mountain and the beast of water behind the huge waterfall on the mountain. Defeat them all and you're able to get the sword."[/I]

Visor: Where do we find the mountain?..... Hello?...... Tyron?......

Karina: What are you doing?

Valen: Lets go for now!

Visor: Yeah. I guesse so.....

[I] They run away from the demons, but the laugh still haunts them, escpecialy Visor. He tell's the rest about thw sword of justice, and how Visor must get it to defeat Dymonoc[/I]

Valen: Hold up! Why you Visor?

"Tell Valen, you are the only one with me in your heart, and i'm stronger than ever, soa re you Visor, actualy, All of you! Buts you must do it for you have more rage in your heart to defeat these demons"

[I] Visor repeats what Tyron told him and they all under stand[/I]

Wolf: Hmmmmmm, I see.

Valen: Ok, i get it, we weill certianly hlp you in battle, all the way

Karina: Hell yeah! Only promise one thing?

Visor: Sure, what?

Karina: To fill us in on what Tyron is saying!

Visor: Heh, sure!

[I] They now travel to fight the monsters of elements, As they emerge to teh first element, Fire.[/I]

Wolf: things are gonna hotten up, you better be ready Visor

Visor: *nods*

Karina: Hold on before you fight!

[I] Karina heals Visor to maximum power[/I]

Visor: NO!!!!! you need to keep that to resurect Tyron!

"It's ok! she will have enough for the time i want to come back! She's is tough, It's ok!"

Visor: Ok *tells teh rest what Tyron said*

Karina: :blush:

???: WHO DARE DISTURBS ME AND TRESSPASSES ON MY GROUND!?!?!

Visor: ME! i shall fight you, slay you, and then travel to the next element!

???: HA HA HA! BRING IT ON!!!!!

[I]A huge tiger shaped beast jumped infront of them. He looked at Viosr and then at Valen. He knew that both of them could weild the sword. They wanted it to kill Dymonoc. The other two wanted it to kill Tristam and Indrid. He looked at Karina. She's the one with the Water elemental. The wind beast is stronger than him and he knows it. Tyron was the one that stood the biggest chance against him with his Lighting technics. But hardest will be the Earth elemental. None of them stands strong against him. Only Valen.[/I]

[I]"Be prepared for the werst. After you defeated them all, there're 4 beasts left. Moon, forest, Light and Dark."[/I]

Visor: WHat?! You said that there were only 4!

[I]"No. I said that you were able to get it, but I never said these were the only ones. This [U][B]Team[/B][/U] of beasts is protecting the sword himself. You can run from them, but then the sword will turn against you. Just face them and you'll win. Use your inner strength not rage. And use the sword himself. touch the weapons of the others with it and they will be upgraded too."[/I]

Visor: *tells the others* So... Lets kick his A** Karina!

OOC:just so it dosen't happen again,Wolf dosen't know the love cannon yet.he knows how to perform it bit not how to gain the power to use it yet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolf and Valen looked on as Karina and Visor began there attack.they knew those two stoud the best chance at taking it down.

Wolf to himself:eight elemental guardians, this sword of justice, and Dymonoc.it's all very strange to me.these guardians are going to be strong and hard to beat.some of the elements we don't even have the right conter.Karina can handle this,Valen should do well against the earth, and i'm sure Tyron has the other two planned out.then these other four, i can help against the moon, and if i can figure this love cannon out then i might be able to help against the dark.the others are going to be a real test.

Valen: i wish we could do something......Wolf are you listening?

Wolf: what? oh sorry just thinking.

Valen: i said i wish there was something we could do.

Wolf: there is, we can have faith in Tyron's guidins and Visor's strength.then when it's are turn we can help.

Valen: your right.

Karina: Hey Visor?

Visor: Yeah?

Karina: Tell Tyron if he can't hear me that I'm bringing him back after all of this ok?

Visor: He knows that already.

Karina: Well then ahem... here kitty kitty kitty whos a stupid tiger? whos the stupid tiger? you yes you are!!!

The group stare at her in true confussion.

Karina: um ahem oops. I used to have a cat! :D